Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 'Till Death Do Us Part ❯ Cry ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


I'm not gonna say as much as usual this time <and everyone is probably like
"Thank goodness!"> except...
If you leave a review on my fic
and you're a MediaMiner member, I'll review one or more of yours ASAP.
Good deal? Hope so!

And you MUST read "I Love You, At Last" by Saiyan Eyes.
I have read so many fics and that one touched me the most.

This chapter goes with the song "Cry" by Mandy Moore... I think it fits perfectly!
What do you think?

-----------------------

I'll always remember
It was late afternoon

Bulma crept down the lush deep green carpet of the seemingly endless white room; the walls adorned with silver and navy blue ribbons and flowers. Her destination was a white wooded alter, three maidens in navy dresses with silver trim stood on each side. Their hair was put into a braided bun that was piled on the top of their heads, held up with pearled pins.

It lasted forever
And ended so soon


Her cloud white shoes decorated with pearls were hidden by the lengthy fabrics of white lace and satin flowing behind her. Her aqua hair was pulled up into a silver ribbon at the nape of her neck with several dozen tiny braids that cascaded down her bare shoulders to her waist.

You were all by yourself
Staring up at a dark gray sky
I was changed


The blue-haired beauty wore a sleeveless white satin dress that went down to the floor. At the waist, several layers of lace flew down and formed a tail several yards long that trailed behind her. Her sweetheart cut top was decorated with silver beads and crotched with pearly flowers. The vale of lace covered her aqua hair and went down to her shoulders. It was a good thing that it hid her face because if it hadn't her tears would have shown through.

In places no one will find
All your feelings so deep inside

The sunset through the windows appeared to be pearly gates that lead to heaven as the sun began to sleep behind the hills garnished with lilies and tulips. The oak gazebo that looked so distant from where she was lied on one of the hills surrounded by gardens and a clear blue pond with water flowers and lillypads.
As Bulma got closer and closer to him, a fresh layer of tears filled her eyes. This was the happiest day of her life. She approached the alter and hander her rose bouquet to her bridesmaid, Chi Chi. The aqua haired wonder faced her groom and was surprised by his face.

It was there that I realized
That forever was in your eyes
The moment I saw you
Cry

His handsome face was stricken with tears, just as her's was. But what surprised her even more was the fact that he looked so happy. He'd never looked so happy. She'd never been as happy as she was. Then the priest began...

It was late in September
And I'd seen you before

"...You may now kiss the bride..." he concluded; and they shared a kiss that they would remember... forever, a kiss that would last a lifetime, "Till death do us part..." Bulma whispered in his ear as they walked back down the isle as husband and wife. He looked into her crystal blue eyes and confirmed, "'Till death do us part... and beyond..."

You were always the cold one
But I was never that sure

Tears welled up again in both of their eyes. They didn't know what the future held, but one thing was for sure... She would wait for him for all time. No matter what.


You were all by yourself
Staring up at a dark gray sky
I was changed

6 months later

Vegeta was sitting alone on the balcony to his and Bulma's room, staring up at the stars. He sighed. Tomorrow, he'd have to tell her. They both knew this day would come... but why so soon? Oh, well. At least they'd have tonight. If that was all, if that was the last time they'd be together, he'd be grateful for at least that.
Oh, how he would miss her! She was his one reason for living!


In places no one will find
All your feelings so deep inside
It was there that I realized
That forever was in your eyes
The moment I saw you
Cry

At that moment, Bulma stepped out and sat on his lap. She rested her head on his shoulder and whispered, "Do you really have to go, Vegeta?" A shocked look was drawn on his face. 'How does she know?' he wondered, then asked. "I just know. You will keep your promise, though. Won't you?" she pleaded with him. "I will," he managed before bursting into tears.


And I wanted to hold you
I wanted to make it go away
I wanted to know you
I wanted to make your everything
All right

She held him and tried to be strong for him. "It... It will be all right..." she said through her tears. And try as she might, as many kisses she gave him to comfort him, nothing could make this okay. "I'm sorry, Vegeta... I'm so sorry..." she said, and they both held each other, and cried.

The next morning, Vegeta woke up first and laid his gaze upon his wife the queen of his heart. His gaze burned into her, trying to memorize everything about her. Her soft, aqua hair; her baby soft skin; everything... She was like an angel, sent to him to deliver him out of darkness into the light...


I'll always remember
It was late afternoon

Bulma awoke from her deep slumber and saw Vegeta staring at her intently. She smiled at him. "Good morning..." she said softly.
"Good morning, my Angel..." he said to her as he put his hand on her stomach and felt his son kick.
"Trunks says good morning too."
"I know. Bulma, please tell him that I love him, okay?"
"I will, Vegeta... But I want you to meet him, too!"
"Hey, I promised to come back, didnt I?"
"Yes, and you'd better keep it too!"
He chuckled, "I will, you can count on that."




In places no one will find
All your feelings so deep inside
Forever was in your eyes
It was there that I realized
That forever was in your eyes
The moment I saw you
Cry

4 Hours Later


"I have to go now..."
"Goodbye, my love..."
"Goodbye..."
They held each other and sobbed.
After what they both knew wasn't enough time, Vegeta gently released her and gave her one last kiss before leaving. And then he went, with the vision of her walking down the isle toward him, and the sound of her voice...

"Till death do us part..."


-=-=-Princess Bulma-=-=-


So?? How was it??? I really hope you liked it!! Please review! I'll be happy to add a sequel to explain his secret and where Veggie went and why they didn't get married on Earth, and where. Also, an epilogue will be added to tell Bulma talking to Trunks after she tells the story upon request. Thank you!!