Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Girls, A Namek, And A Half Saiya-jin ❯ Uh Oh, Two Foes Meet Again! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Cally woke early in the morning and opened the door to her room. Making her way to the door, Cally was stopped by a low growl. She turned to see Star walking over to her. Cally sighed and asked, "Josie put you up to this?"

The large wolf started to nudge Cally back to her room but Cally stood firm. "I'm not moving Star except to walk out that door. I'm gonna go meet that boy today, I HAVE to! I promise I'll keep a look out for any psychopaths and anyways, that boy is really strong. He was at the Cell Games after all!" she pleaded.

Star cocked her head to one side and seemed to think for a moment before licking Cally's hand. Cally giggled and walked out the door quietly. Once she was outside though she was a whole different person.

"I'm free at last, I'm free at last! Thank God almighty I'm free at last!" she whisper-yelled (yousa know what mesa is talking about ^_^). With that declared, Cally shot through the woods like a bat outta Hell (hehe).

________________________________________________________________ ________

Gohan waited patiently for Cally to come to the waterfall and saw no sign of Piccolo. He let out a sigh of relief just as Cally came into view. He waved to her and yelled out, "hey Cally!"

As Cally ran, Gohan wondered if her speed was even human. She was running as if she was a Saiyan, but Gohan shook off the idea as impossible. Cally got to the location panting and collapsed on the cool grass. Gohan laughed a little at her exhaustion.

"There was no hurry you know, I wasn't going to leave. Were you really that excited to get here?" he teased. It was strange how he had known Cally less than a day and already he felt comfortable around the girl.

"Ha ha. I was running to get away from my friend Josie if you really want to know" Cally explained once she had caught her breath.

"Why did you have to run to get away from her?" Gohan asked.

Cally sighed and looked at Gohan. "Cause she was attacked by some guy or something the other day. All he did was take off though so I don't know what she's so worried about" she explained.

Gohan's eyes narrowed in thought. But there's no one out here except for Piccolo and these girls...but I didn't even know they were out here so its possible there's someone else.

"Still, you should be careful" Gohan told her

"Well, I'm glad you care but enough about that! You were at the Cell Games weren't you?" Cally asked excitedly "I was far away looking through binoculars but the fights got too intense so I had to leave" she told him.

"You were there?! Gosh, I guess I was too busy watching the fight to sense your ki" Gohan said shocked.

Cally smirked at the young Saiyan, making him feel just a little bit nervous about what she did see. "Okay, I want you to tell me the truth since I saw an eleven year old boy step up to fight an evil android wanting to destroy the earth. Hercule, aka the Great Moron, didn't beat Cell did he?" she assumed. Gohan flushed and stammered, "That's what I thought," Cally said.

________________________________________________________________ ________

Piccolo watched the two adolescents from a distance. Well, well, well. She surprised me, here I thought she was a little on the stupid side and she knows about Cell. Another person walking through the trees and yelling caught Piccolo's attention. He looked to see who it was and groaned. Not her again...

________________________________________________________________ ________

Josie was furious as she trampled through the forest toward a small waterfall. It wasn't much but that was where she would begin her search. She couldn't believe that Cally had snuck out and that Star had let her! Why is no one listening to me about that guy?! It's dangerous out here and I'd hate to think of what would happen if Cally came across him! Josie's attitude changed from anger to fear as she quickened her pace to the small clearing and saw Cally talking to a boy about her age.

"Cally!" she called out.

Cally and the boy turned towards her and her expression turned from happy to grim and exasperated. Josie stood in front of the girl and crossed her arms, waiting for an answer.

Cally laughed nervously and said, "Uh, Josie, this is my friend Gohan."

Gohan looked at the angry woman and gulped. "Uh, hi" he said nervously. Sheesh, she's got the same glare as my mom! He thought while slowly backing away.

"You were supposed to stay inside! It's dangerous out here Cally and I don't want to lose you!" she yelled, and started ranting.

Gohan decided to step in once he saw Cally start to look ashamed and embarrassed. "Um miss, it was mostly my fault. I told her I wanted to meet her here today and I'm sorry that it got you so upset" he cut in.

Josie turned her attention to him and calmed down just the tiniest bit. "Well Gohan, I told Cally that she was to stay inside until I thought it was safe. See, I was going to get some dinner when I saw this guy bleeding in the woods and decided to help him home. He woke up and started to walk out of the house when I stopped him. I only wanted to ask him some questions like, `what was he doing in the middle of the woods beat up', when he grabbed me, told me he didn't want to answer my questions, dropped me to the ground, and left. I don't know what kind of weirdo he was but I want to make sure he isn't dangerous, as I believe him to be" Josie stated.

Hmm, bleeding in the woods huh? That story sound a little familiar... Gohan thought to himself. "Miss Josie? Did the man happen to be tall, wear strange clothes and have green skin?" Gohan asked.

"You think it was Piccolo?" Cally asked.

Josie's eyes widened in surprise at the question. "Why, yes he was! Do you know him?" she asked Gohan.

"Yeah! His name is Piccolo and he's my best friend. I don't know why he did that to you and I'm sorry. He's been acting a little weird lately, but he's not normally that rude" Gohan said, planning to talk to Piccolo later.

Josie snorted. "Well, how is he normally" she asked snottily

"Not as bitchy as you, that's for sure" a voice said.

All of them turned to see…Piccolo landing beside them.