Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Girls, A Namek, And A Half Saiya-jin ❯ Getting Along...Sort Of ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Josie's eyes nearly popped out of her head and she stood protectively in front of Cally. "YOU!" she yelled. Piccolo covered his ears and growled at the loud noise while Josie continued her verbal onslaught.

"I helped you and didn't even get a thank-you! All I wanted to do was ask you some questions but nooo, you…" she ranted until Piccolo shouted, "shut UP!" Startled by his loud interruption, she did just that. Gohan and Cally exchanged uh oh glances before watching the argument before them take flight.

"Don't you dare tell me to shut up! I have every right to be angry at what you did! You scared me half to death, and frankly I don't think you're all that sane!" she snapped.

Piccolo's own eyes widened at her boldness. Challenging him was not the best idea and Gohan became even more worried about the well being of Josie.

"Listen, I don't mess around with stupid creatures like you for a reason! I have the right to do as I please," he snarled.

"Ho, ho, ho! Well, Mr. High and Mighty you aren't the center of the universe! Also, if I want to ask you some questions I will!" she yelled back at him.

Piccolo tightly clenched his hands together and you could see that he was getting angrier by the second as lightning sparked from his fists. Gohan stood between Josie and Piccolo and shouted, "That's enough!"

Everyone there looked surprised and Piccolo powered down. "Now you two listen to me, you're fighting over whether Piccolo is going to answer some questions or not?! That's ridiculous! Josie, if Piccolo doesn't want to answer questions then leave him alone cause he has good reasons! Piccolo, you should have been nicer in the beginning about the whole deal! Now both of you just settle down!" Gohan roar. Once Gohan saw them staring at him, he quickly put his head down and retreated to a tree.

"Well, I guess if you don't want to answer the questions then its all right and I'll leave you alone" Josie mumbled. Piccolo didn't say anything until he saw Gohan glaring at him and quickly mumbled something incoherent.

"What?" Josie asked

"I said I-I" Gohan glared daggers "I'm sorry" he said quickly. The things I do for that kid!

Josie gave him a half smile "its okay, I was probably mean and really annoying! But at least I found the answer to one question!" she exclaimed.

"Really? What was that?" Piccolo asked somewhat curiously.

She came up to him and stuck her hand out "hello Piccolo, my name is Josie".

Piccolo looked at her hand like it was contaminated and Gohan decided to step in. "Um, he's pleased to meet you too miss Josie" shooting a glare at Piccolo to dare him to contradict that.

Piccolo snorted. "Whatever" he said and flew away.

"Okay, what is he?! He's obviously not anywhere near human and he can fly!" Josie shouted at Gohan who seemed quite nervous about the subject.

"Um, well, um…" he stuttered having both girls stare at him.

"He-he's not human, you're right there. He- um well, he is a Namek" Gohan spit out.

"A WHAT?!" Josie and Cally screeched. Gohan sighed. They were in for a hell of a story.

Approx. 2 hours, 3 minutes, and 37 seconds later…

"…And that's the story of everything that's happened to us since Raditz" Gohan concluded.

Cally and Josie sat there in what can only be described as shock. Complete, total, absolute, entire, and full shock.

"Whoooooaaaaahhhhhhh!" Cally said slowly.

"How do you expect us to believe all this? That you're half alien and that you and your friends battle evil things trying to take over the earth?" Josie asked suspiciously.

"Turn Super Saiyan!" Cally exclaimed excitedly and was rewarded by a poke in the ribs by Josie. Gohan smiled at them and walked a little further away. Josie still sat disbelieving while Cally looked as if she was going to fall over.

Gohan let the power course freely through his veins as his hair started to blow as if there was a breeze and slowly increased, as did the power. Higher and higher, you could see the golden aura gather around him and suddenly shoot off into a golden light surrounding his body. When it was gone, Gohan's black hair was blonde and his eyes were turquoise. Josie's jaw dropped and Cally fell over as Gohan let the light go and smiled at them. He started laughing and the girls sat there, dumbfounded.

"That was awesome" Cally breathed, finally getting up off the ground.

"I-I-I don't know what to say except…I believe you now" Josie let out.

Satisfied with the reaction, Gohan powered down into his normal self. Intrigued, Cally began to circle Gohan as if inspecting him. Gohan stared quizzically at the curious girl and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Trying to see if you're completely normal again" she replied. As if on command, the three started laughing together and all was good.

________________________________________________________________ ________

Unbeknownst to the group, a person of evil energy watched them from far away. He smiled devilishly and turned towards a much larger, muscular figure.

"Soon…soon we will begin the experimentation," the smaller one said " are you sure you know what to do and when to do it?"

The large one grinned maliciously. "Not to worry sir, I'll take care of the specimens" he assured.