Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Girls, A Namek, And A Half Saiya-jin ❯ A Plan ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Hey Gohan, catch me if you can!" Cally yelled as she ran through the forest with Gohan hot on her heels.

"Hey! You cheated, no fair!" Gohan shouted at the mischievous girl.

"Too bad Gohan! Guess you'll have to try a little harder, huh?" Cally teased. The two raced through the forest until approaching Cally's house. Exhausted, Cally fell to her knees and tried to catch her breath while Gohan panted slightly. Cally caught her breath and stood up to find Piccolo nearby.

"Hey Piccolo, what are you doing here?" she called out confused. Piccolo turned his eyes from whatever he was watching and left quickly. Gohan stepped over to join her and also looked confused as to what Piccolo was doing there.

"Hmm, what he was looking at?" Cally wondered.

Gohan shrugged, "I don't know. He's been acting a little weird ever since he met Josie. He keeps complaining about her but he normally doesn't do that about anyone."

A little perturbed about that, Cally walked over to where Piccolo had been to see what he was looking at. Once she saw, her eyes nearly fell out of her head and her jaw hit the floor.

"Cally? Cally what's wrong?" he went over to her and immediately covered his eyes. After five minutes of standing there in disbelief, Cally noticed Gohan and dragged him away from the scene with his eyes still covered. A safe distance away, she pried his hands off his face, or tried to at least.

"Go-uh-han, its-grr, all right n-now!" she said trying to get his hands off.

"You-you sure?" Gohan asked nervously hiding behind his hands.

"Yes!" Cally exclaimed and went rolling once Gohan removed his hands.

"Sorry Cally. What the heck was Josie doing?! She was-" he was cut off as Cally clamped a hand over his mouth.

"I know Gohan! What I wanna know was, what was Piccolo doing watching her?" Cally asked the mortified teenage boy.

Gohan shook his head furiously. "I don't want to know Cally! He's acting so weird I can't begin to figure him out!" he shouted in frustration. They sat in silence for a while until Cally stood up quickly.

"Gohan, you might think I'm crazy but…" Cally began but paused. Gohan looked at her expectantly "…but I think Piccolo might like her" she confessed. Gohan stared at her before rolling on the ground with laughter.

"P-Piccolo l-li-like her?!!" he howled.

Cally glared at Gohan and muttered, "I don't see what the hell is so funny Gohan."

Gohan stopped laughing and wiped a tear from his eye. "W-well I thought I told you Piccolo is asexual. He won't have a wife cause he doesn't need one," he explained.

"Well, he may be asexual but does that interfere with what he feels? Maybe he can love someone but its not entirely necessary" Cally rebounded. Gohan stopped at that. Wow, maybe she's right I mean, he's never shown interest before but the way he was looking at Josie and constantly complaining- Gohan came out of his thoughts being poked by Cally.

"Gohan, earth to Gohan, are you there? Did you hear what I said? Hey!" she said when Gohan grabbed her hand.

"What? Oh! Um, can you repeat that?" he asked and quickly dropped his hand. Touching Cally still felt a little weird to him and a blush slowly crept to his cheeks. I really like her.

"Hello! Listen this time! Anyways, what I was saying is that we can hook them up" Cally exclaimed happily. Gohan fell over. Literally.

"WHAT?!" he screamed at her "you must be crazy!"

"Give me one good reason why we can't," Cally said calmly and Gohan was at a loss for words.

"That's what I thought, now here's what I'm thinking…" Cally began.

________________________________________________________________ ________

The muscular dude watched the kids from a ways away.

"Well, the first specimen seems to have what they like to call `a crush' on that girl there. She may be handy when we have to extract him" he told the scientist.

"Wonderful, wonderful. He certainly is a unique one! Saiya-jin blood but from our observations he's actually quite kind. Too bad we have to do our experimentation on him," the scientist said regretfully "but it's all in the name of science!"