Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Girls, A Namek, And A Half Saiya-jin ❯ Reflections ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What the hell did I just do? That stupid human is making me insane. I hate her. I complain about her 24/7, she gets on my every nerve, she annoys me by living! Yet I can't stop thinking of her, she looks…it doesn't matter! I don't even have a gender! Why am I constantly plagued by these thoughts though? Her voice is sweet and soft when she isn't yelling. Her smile could warm the heart of Freeza himself, contrasted with her beautiful dark skin…and her eyes. Damn, her eyes are so golden and beautiful that I can't look away from them. Luckily, she never notices. No one ever does, except that stupid Cally girl a few minutes ago. Arg! Listen to me now, the son of Piccolo Daimou prattling about a stupid woman! Whom I cannot stand!

*I don't think you hate her Piccolo* Kami

*Yeah, you do seem to be talking about her an awful lot lately* Nail chimed in

Who asked you morons? I certainly didn't now leave me alone! I have to think.

*You always have to think Piccolo! Cant you just say you like her and be done with it?!* Nail yelled.

*He's correct Piccolo, at least admit you find her a little bit attractive* Kami stated calmly.

No! Why are you two saying this, Nameks are asexual! We don't have genders so how can we possibly have feelings like that?!

*I'm not sure how you have feelings like that. It's a most unusual occurrence but the fact is that they're there and they wont go away* Kami replied.

……Whatever old man. They will go away, I will make them!

*You're trying the impossible Piccolo. Just admit it already!* Nail said impatiently

I growled and put up my mental shields. How can I have those feelings? It isn't right! Not me! Ever since I met her, that Josie has overwhelmed me with thoughts I should not think and feelings I should not suffer. Why? I'm going to the waterfall to sort out my thoughts.

________________________________________________________________ ________

I sighed and looked at the stars. It's so peaceful at night; I wonder what he's doing? Ugh! Piccolo's such an asshole, why am I even thinking about him? I try to be nice after he apologized but he acted as if I was diseased!!! Stupid pride, all it does is get you into trouble! After all, isn't that why the awful Cell happened in the first place? Because of that man, Vegeta's pride!

Well, I'm not Cell but there's something going on with Piccolo. I don't know him very well, or at all but something is wrong with him. Every time I see him he stares at my eyes but when he knows I notice he acts much colder than he already is. Hmm, he is a most intriguing man…being, alien, whatever.

Listen to me; I can't sleep because a jerk intrigues me. Great, he's a bother when he isn't around as well. I'm going to that waterfall to think things through; peace has always helped clear my mind.

________________________________________________________________ ________

Josie walked quickly to her destination after throwing on some clothes and sat on a rock near the glistening water. She sighed and stuck her bare feet into the freezing liquid. Josie looked up to see the object of her confusion sitting on the other side gazing at her. Piccolo looked as he did always, only the moon bounced off him, making the Namek illuminated in beautiful light. Josie had to catch her breath when she thought of Piccolo when she first took care of him. No shirt did justice to the firm stomach beneath them.

"What are you doing here?!" Piccolo yelled at her.

"It's not illegal! I can come here when I please!" she yelled back, a glare forming in her eyes. Piccolo stood from his cross-legged position and flew over to her.

"Well you are interrupting my thinking!" he snarled and tried not to focus on those twin suns, or how bright they were in the moonlight. They both stood their ground in front of each other. Josie took a step forward.

"Oh, so sorry! I didn't know you could! My bad!" her voice dripped with sarcasm. Piccolo also took a step forward until they were almost nose-to-nose and they would have been had Josie been a head or so taller.

"That's right, I think! Something you could never accomplish due to your lack of brain!" Piccolo snapped. But inside he was screaming at himself, as was Josie. Do it! Their minds called out in unison. They were so close together, and stopped arguing. Without conscious reason or thought, Josie put a hand on Piccolo's arm and he swallowed hard. Both had never felt anything even close to how they were now. Slaves to their desires, they leaned in for a kiss…