Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Girls, A Namek, And A Half Saiya-jin ❯ Trouble ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Their lips closed on each other but didn't break. Not for a while anyways. The kiss was full of something, or many things. Passion, attraction, maybe even the beginnings of…love. These thoughts swam through Josie's head while emotions flowed freely throughout Piccolo's entire body. His eyes snapped open as the kiss broke and they went back to how they were. Only difference was that everything had changed.

"I-I-I'm sorry. I d-don't know what I was thinking! I have to go now" Josie stuttered and ran off into the dark shadows. Piccolo stood there in shock. What did that woman do to me?! He felt even more attracted to her and wanted to run after her but stayed put.

*Piccolo! Go now! If you don't go after her you'll regret it for the rest of your life!* Nail screamed.

*I have to agree with Nail, Piccolo! Go to it now or…or I'll never let you have peace and quiet again!* Kami blurted. Piccolo's eyes widened at this new threat.

*Me neither! I'll never shut up if you don't sort this out now!* Nail joined in once he knew it was working.

0_0 I'm going! But what do I say when I see her again? `Oh yeah, sorry about that little thing where you totally made an ass of yourself?!'

*You kissed her back!!!* both yelled.

I did no such thing!

*Piccolo! You even ENJOYED it! I know what you were feeling so quit the crap and tell the TRUTH! Admit it, YOU LIKE JOSIE!* Nail exploded. The other two Nameks waited in silence for Nail to regain his composure. *What are you waiting for?! GO!* he snapped.

Fine, but only because I want this stupid feeling to go away! Piccolo snarled and took off for the young woman that had caused him so much confusion.

________________________________________________________________ ________

"Haha! What did I tell you Gohan?! They so totally like each other!" Cally howled once there was no sign of Piccolo. Gohan sat with a smile on his face. Cally had followed Josie as soon as she left the house but Gohan had only come when he felt something weird happen to Piccolo's ki, making him arrive right in the middle of the kiss.

"Wow Cally, I really believe you now! Looks like we don't have to do anything now, huh?" Gohan asked. Cally gave him a sneaky grin and sooner than he knew it they were kissing much like Piccolo and Josie were before. Gohan was surprised at first but relaxed. Wow, this is actually...kind of nice! He thought dumbly and they both pulled away at the same time.

"…Wow. That was, my first kiss" Cally confided breathlessly.

"Mine too. Does this mean we're l-like boy- boyfriend and g-g-g-girlfriend now?" Gohan stuttered while a blush threatened to overtake his entire face.

"I guess so" Cally grinned like a Cheshire cat and ran over to the waterfall. Gohan smiled and ran after her. I don't know what Piccolo was complaining about! This is GREAT! He thought ecstatically. Suddenly, a dark figure appeared in front of both of them. Gohan stopped feeling his ki.

"Cally! Stop!" he shouted but it was too late. Cally kept going until she slammed into the guy.

"Hey! Watch where you- AAH!" she shouted as he grabbed her and pinned her against his body. Gohan glared murderously at the man.

"Let her go!" he snarled.

The man smirked and put his hand in the air, at once Gohan was surrounded by nasty looking dogs. They were like Doberman pincers with their skin torn off and mean looking faces (think: doggies from Resident Evil, okey days?).

"Attack!" he shouted and the dogs leaped into motion. Cally watched the fight with wide eyes. Star came to the scene and saw Cally trying to get free of the man's grasp. Star growled at the man.

"Star! Go help Gohan NOW!" Cally frantically shouted at her. Star hesitated for a moment before doing as Cally said.

"Let me go!" she screeched at him only causing the man to tighten his grip.

"You will stop moving before I either kill you or knock you out. It doesn't matter to me as long as you stop," he stated calmly. She heeded his warning and ceased her struggle. A tear slipped down her face as Gohan dominated while Star wasn't doing so good, but the dogs kept coming and it was easy to see that Gohan was getting weary. After a while the man whistled and the dogs formed a circle around Gohan and Star. He landed with Cally outside them and grinned maliciously at his catch.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the great super Saiyan that defeated Cell," the man sneered.

"Who are you?" Gohan snarled.

"Me? Well, that really doesn't matter but is you must know, my name is Kuro. Now, on to more important matters. You, Son Gohan, are important to my superior's plans. Now you will come quietly or your little girlfriend here is going to be dog food. Literally" he motioned for one of them to come next to Cally. The dog snarled and clamped his mouth on her hand making Cally yelp in surprise and pain. Gohan and Star started for him but stopped when Kuro made an `uh uh uh' motion with his finger and tears streamed down the girl's face. The dogs nearly all attacked Cally when they saw blood spill from the wound but remained still around the half Saiyan.

"Let her go and I will. I give you my word" Gohan said coldly.

"Not so fast. To make sure you hold up your end put this on" Kuro said and threw a silver patch to him.

"Let Cally go first" Gohan growled.

"You are in no position to be negotiating young man," Kuro barked and the dog bit harder causing Cally to gasp.

"All right, all right!" Gohan said hurriedly and put the patch on his arm. A shockwave went through his body and Gohan yelled out in pain.

"Gohan!" Cally cried, but it fell on deaf ears as Gohan collapsed to the ground unconscious. The patch seemed tattooed into his arm.

"Is the specimen ready?" the scientist asked, floating over to Kuro in a hovercraft.

"Of course Dr. Lowan" Kuro said and Dr. Lowan went over to the young fourteen year old and placed him into the vehicle.

"What are you gonna do with Gohan?!" Cally asked frantically.

"Hmm? Oh not to worry my dear! His purpose will be for the good of science!" Dr. Lowan cackled, "just to be sure he cooperates, we better take the girl as well."

Cally's eyes widened in fear for Gohan and herself and she screamed for help before the world went black.