Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Girls, A Namek, And A Half Saiya-jin ❯ Feelings Revealed ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Ok, who's the crack head who thinks mesa owns DBZ?! Well mesa don't so there! :P

Josie closed her eyes tight and refused to let the tears spill from her eyes and she slumped against the door to her house. Stupid, so STUPID! What the hell was I thinking, trying to do that?! He must want to kill me now she thought sadly to herself. Josie sat there and put her head in her knees.

"Why did I have to do that?! I really like him, but he's such an asshole! Not to mention an alien but it doesn't matter! Not anymore…he hates me" fate laughed at the woman as she closed her eyes and let the tears slip from her eyes at last.It was the same with Kevin...I scared him away too. Why me?! Josie didn't notice a tall green Namek watching her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Piccolo's heart pounded as he watched Josie…cry. A feeling overtook the seemingly emotionless alien and he swallowed hard. What have you done to me woman...this feeling is like what I have with Gohan only its stronger! I can't bring myself to hate you no matter how hard I try...damn humans! he thought and walked over to Josie.

Josie didn't notice Piccolo was even there until he sat down next to her. She almost ran away but sucked it up and decided to stay. It was, after all, her house.

"You're such a pathetic human" he snorted.

"Oh, and I su-::sniffle:: -ppose that you're so much better because you aren't, Mr. Namek?" she asked and furiously tried to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"Yes. Humans are weak, but I'll admit that so are the others of my species. I just know I'm better than you and I don't like how you make me feel!" he snapped, eager to get this over with. At this, Josie looked at him curiously.

"And just how, may I ask, do I make you feel?" her curiosity burned to know. Piccolo hesitated.

*Do it or else!* Nail snapped.

Piccolo growled at the interfering voice. *I am so back off!* he snarled back and Nail shut up.

"Well?" Josie asked and Piccolo returned his attention toward her.

"You- you make me feel like I shouldn't. When I first met Gohan I was a fighter but the kid changed me and made me have feelings for him. Now…I'm not supposed to experience this sort of thing!" he yelled out, frustrated. Josie looked surprised but put her hand on his arm. Piccolo flinched but Josie didn't take it off. She finally understood how Piccolo worked and nothing would stop her now.

"No one can tell you what to feel, or what to do. I know you must want someone to blame for these feelings you described but there's no one to blame. The fact you feel this way…its there and you can't get rid of it. So let go of your worries, let go of what people think of you, and tell me exactly how you feel" Josie looked him in the eye and they kissed. Only, it wasn't unexpected. Josie felt it and Piccolo felt it. Love. Corny or not the feeling was there and the kiss didn't break until Piccolo felt Gohan's ki rise. He pulled away slowly.

"What's wrong?" Josie asked breathlessly damn! For never having a girlfriend before he sure can kiss!

"Gohan and someone else. There's another ki there too, I-I can't identify it" they waited for a few minutes before Piccolo's eyes widened and he started off.

"Wait! What happened?!" Josie asked worriedly.

"Gohan and another are in trouble. I'm going to check it out and see if I can find him" Piccolo shouted from a distance and took off. Josie stared at the sky and immediately thought of something. It's quiet...too quiet inside that house! If Star had seen Josie, she surely would have barked and Cally should have been peering out the window, spying but it was quiet and no one was seen inside. Josie ran inside to Cally's room but found it empty. P-Piccolo said someone else was with Gohan and that they were in trouble! Putting two and two together, Josie raced out of the house following Piccolo's general direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Piccolo examined the scene he had arrived to. Blood was all over the grass but no one was to be seen and it made Piccolo nervous that he couldn't sense Gohan's ki anywhere. It had just…disappeared. He looked up when he heard someone stumble through the bushes and saw Josie arrive out of breath.

"What do you think you're doing here?! It could have been dangerous if they were still here!" Piccolo barked at her.

Josie's eyes filled with tears and Piccolo softened a tiny bit.

"What now human?" Piccolo grumbled softly and Josie threw herself into his arms. Piccolo looked shocked but didn't push the sobbing woman away.

"C-Cally and Star aren't at home! Cally m-m-might have gon-gone to see Gohan! If-if he was in-t-trouble wh-what happened t-o Cally?!" she cried out. Piccolo heard another sound. Heavy breathing, he decided. Removing the woman from his arms, he went to check it out and saw a wolf lying behind some bushes. Josie saw Star from behind and gasped.

"Star!" she shouted and ran to the badly damaged animal. Star whimpered and Piccolo took a senzu out of his pouch.

"Might work on animals and this creature could have seen where they went" he explained and gave the bean to Star. She chewed it while Piccolo and Josie waited anxiously. Star jumped up completely healed and howled. She looked at the two and ran deeper into the forest. Piccolo started after her but Josie latched onto his waist.

"I'm going" she stated firmly before he had a chance to protest.

Why me? he picked her up and flew after the wolf. Women are such pests.