Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Girls, A Namek, And A Half Saiya-jin ❯ The Experiment ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Darkness

That was the first thing that registered in Cally's mind. It was dark, cold, and why couldn't she move or speak? Her eyes took a moment to register the dark as well as her brain took to analyze the situation. Cally's hand were tied behind her back and her ankles were bound so tight it felt like the circulation was getting cut off. A gag over her small mouth prevented any sound from getting out. Shit, shit, shit! This isn't good! She thought and frantically tried to break her restraints. No good. Cally tried so hard to get free that she was completely oblivious to the sounds coming from the room next door…

________________________________________________________________ ________

Gohan woke up, unlike Cally, in a brightly lit room full of computers and other miscellaneous machinery. He was floating in a tube of some sort surrounded by green liquid, with wires sticking out all over his body. Why do I feel so weak? Where am I? What's going on? I hope Cally's okay. Kuro entered the room along with some old man that Gohan didn't recognize.

"Hello young man! My name is Dr. Lowan and I'm sure you've already met Kuro" the old man introduced and swept his hand in reference to Kuro, at which Gohan scowled.

"Now I'm sure you two have met!" Dr. Lowan chuckled. "But onto more important matters, you, Son Gohan, have an enormous amount of energy…" Gohan frowned I don't like where this is going...

"...And your super Saiyan energy is far more than I ever could have dreamed! You were strong when you were five but you're a million times better now, what with going super Saiyan two!" the Dr. continued and Gohan snapped his head up at the mention of super Saiyan level two and when he was five years old. His eyes were wide, almost asking: How did you know? The scientist noticed this and paused in his little (A/N: yeah right!) speech. "How did I know? Simple! Dr. Gero wasn't the only one keeping his eye on you, you know!" he smiled.

"Now, to the point, you have much energy. Well my friend and I want to…borrow it" Kuro sneered when Lowan said borrow, causing Gohan to feel something wasn't right.

"It's an experiment where…" he went on and on and on about this newfound technology almost causing Gohan the Super Scholar to fall asleep and Kuro to get bored. After about twenty minutes of rambling, Kuro couldn't take it anymore.

"Kid, power up so we can use your energy to take over the world" he interrupted. Gohan looked shocked and Lowan looked annoyed.

"Great Kuro, why not just tell him about everything in our plans!" the frustrated man cried out. Kuro shrugged and began to speak when Lowan interrupted.

"I was being sarcastic!" he exclaimed and Kuro shut his mouth again. Gohan raised and eyebrow and looked from the brain dead bodyguard to the crazy scientist trying to figure out exactly how he had been defeated again. Lowan sighed and rubbed between his eyes.

"I guess it's too late now. Oh well, Gohan please power up" he asked. Are these guys crazy?! No way am I just gonna give up like that! and the boy shook his head vehemently.

"Are you sure? I'd hate to take drastic measures," Lowan said in a singsong voice. Gohan would have stuck out his tongue, but since the oxygen mask was there he settled for a cold glare. Kuro smiled evilly, knowing just what was to happen next.

"Very well then. Kuro!" the scientist said loudly. Kuro bowed and walked out of the room leaving Gohan curious as to what they were doing now.

________________________________________________________________ ________

Cally was still trying to get free when someone opened the door, letting light spill into the room. Cally squinted and winced when she felt the person grab her roughly and swing her over their shoulder.

"Lets go girly" the person sneered and immediately Cally knew it was Kuro. She kicked and screamed but Kuro seemed unaffected. Finally he thought. The man grinned to himself and threw the frightened girl into the computer room, making her slide and crash into something hard. She sat up slowly and saw Gohan staring at her from inside a large tube of some sort. He was furious and started pounding against the glass while Kuro went and picked Cally up by her hair.

That, that, that BASTARD! He promised to let her go! Seconds after he started, he felt himself power up slightly and pain began to fill his entire body. Bubbles floated from the mask as he screamed out loud and powered down again. Lowan beamed at Kuro, who was still holding Cally.

"What did I tell you Kuro? She did come in handy! And you wanted to kill her" he admonished smiling.

"I was wrong sir, you have my apologies" he smirked. Cally looked from the pair over to Gohan and worried for she figured out what was going on. I'm so sorry Gohan...