Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Girls, A Namek, And A Half Saiya-jin ❯ Goku Arrives ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goku sat up suddenly in his bed. Something's not right…where's Gohan? I can't sense him anywhere! The Saiya-jin warrior rushed to the room his two sons shared. Three-year-old Goten was sleeping with a smile on his face and a thumb in his mouth (Aww! ^.^). Goku's eyes scanned over to Gohan's bed and saw it was empty. He quickly got dressed and headed for Piccolo's moving ki. Maybe he would know what was going on.

________________________________________________________________ ________

Star ran through the forest and stopped at a clearing. She sniffed the air and realized Cally's scent was no longer there. Star sat and howled at the loss of her friend.

Piccolo cringed when the howls reached his ears. I hate wolves!

"What's wrong with that damn wolf?!" he asked Josie sharply.

Josie glared at Piccolo. "Don't talk about her like that! But to tell you the truth, I have no idea what-…" Josie trailed off as she realized what might be wrong. "Oh no…"

"She lost them. Kuso!" Piccolo growled and set Josie down next to Star. He tried to sense Gohan's ki again, but had no such luck. Whoever had him was blocking the signal so strongly that Piccolo couldn't get through. He did, however, sense Goku heading for him. Speaking of whom…

"Piccolo!" Goku called out as he landed. "Gohan's missing!"

"I know" Piccolo grunted.

"What?" Goku landed next to him and noticed Josie for the first time. "Oh! Um, Piccolo, who's your friend?"

"Her name is Josie," Piccolo grunted. Josie sent a look at him but just put on a half-smile and turned to Goku. He probably just wants to keep his macho rep. a thought came out of nowhere to Piccolo. He frowned in confusion. What the hell? He asked himself. Nail, keep your comments to yourself because I'm not in the mood right now.

*Um, Piccolo?…I didn't say anything* Nail informed his fellow Namek.

*Nani? Then who did? Kami?* Piccolo asked.

*It wasn't me* the elder Namek replied in a confused tone.

*Then who…aw fuck it. I'm not going to deal with this now* Piccolo growled irritably.

"And you have no idea where he went? Piccolo? Piccolo!" Goku snapped him back to reality.

"What? Oh…no. I can't even sense where his ki is, but I know he isn't dead" Piccolo stated.

"What about Cally? Can you…sense…her?!" Josie asked worriedly.

"Huh? Oh! Hey, Cally's that girl Gohan was talking about!" Goku said and grinned at Josie.

"That's nice, now can you sense her?!" Josie asked and it was evident she was holding back tears. Goku put a hand on her shoulder, "We're gonna find them so don't worry about it!"

"Finding them isn't the part I'm worried about Mr. Goku," she said bitterly.

"Just call me Goku and they'll be fine" he said reassuringly.

"I…" she started as tears started spilling onto her cheeks. Piccolo put a hand on her other shoulder grudgingly. He normally wouldn't have done that in front of Goku, but it didn't really matter to him as long as she didn't cry. I am going soft. Dammit that makes me sick he thought disgustedly and…gently at the same time. Josie swallowed hard and put her hand over his while Goku just looked shocked. It took awhile for the Saiya-jin but finally he understood and simply nodded. It was one of those times he had a rare rupture of intelligence (don't look at mesa like that! Goku's one of my fav characters!)

"I'll try to sense her ki" Piccolo said and concentrated. To Josie it seemed like forever until Piccolo said, "there."

"You found her?! Where is she?!" Josie asked him frantically.

"Her ki's pretty weak but I sensed her…inside this mountain," he said.

"Her ki's weak? What does that mean?! Is she dying?!" Josie asked hysterically.

"Josie, settle DOWN!" he growled. She's so damn irritating it makes me sick!

*Is that why you love her?* Nail asked.

*I told you to shut up!* Piccolo replied.

*No you didn't* Nail retorted.

*Well I am now! SHUT UP!* Piccolo roared and all was silent in his head.

"Well what are we waiting for then?" Goku asked cheerfully and tried to punch the mountain. Tried being the key word there, all he succeeded in doing was breaking his hand.

"AAAOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! OWIES OWIES OWIES OOOOOWWWWWIIIIIEEEESSSSSS!" he screamed and ran around in circles waving his hurt hand. Piccolo, Josie, and Star sweatdropped at the scene. Star shook her head and put her paws over her ears to block out the screaming. Piccolo sighed as he watched Goku run around. This is going to be a very long night...Piccolo shook his head.

________________________________________________________________ ________

"Stay still brat!" Kuro roared as he tried to hold on to the girl. Kuro and Lowan were moving onto the next phase of their plan and Cally was out of her bonds. However she wasn't going to go along with them very easily.

"In your dreams you big fat moron!" she retorted and kicked him where it hurts, very hard. Kuro's eyes went wide as he let out a high-pitched scream and grabbed the sensitive area. Both Gohan and Lowan winced at that as Cally tried to make a break for some of the equipment. Lowan had other ideas though and Cally soon found herself in the grip of a robot.

"Hey!" she yelled in outrage and Gohan once again found himself powering up and stopped. So the scene was that Gohan was getting mad, Cally was cursing, Kuro was in shock and Lowan had a migraine. This is going to be a very long night the scientist groaned.