Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Girls, A Namek, And A Half Saiya-jin ❯ Trouble, Trouble, Trouble, And Guess What? MORE TROUBLE! ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Cally groaned as she finally awakened. My head hurts so bad...where am I?...Oh! Ow! Crap, knowledge DOES hurt. Grrrr, if Gohan doesn't get to those morons, I'M gonna kill `em! She thought angrily. Lowan seemed to be the cause of many headaches today, this being her worst yet. The pain was so bad she would have been grateful if somebody just chopped her head open. Cally turned her head to the side and slowly opened her eyes, blinking a couple times to get the blur out of her sight. She just saw a bunch of machines, and that she was restrained yet again. This time she was strapped down to a cold metal table.

"So you're finally awake" someone said on her other side. She turned right into the face of Dr. Lowan. He looked…different, to say the least. Crazy, predator-like eyes replaced what had been interested and excited eyes. Sure he was trying to a) destroy the earth or b) take over the earth, but at least he had looked harmless when doing it. Now it was scary. Cally gulped and the mad scientist grinned.

"Have a nice rest?" he asked evilly. Dr. Lowan was changing personalities before her very eyes, from being the over-enthusiastic, crazy scientist to a complete and utter psychopath. She was afraid of what was to come.

"Yes. What are you going to do now b-baka?" Cally silently cursed herself for being so weak as to show fear. It was obvious enough that Lowan laughed. She narrowed her eyes at this. Well this isn't good...

"Are you afraid little girl? Why, where's all your bravery, what happened to that fight?" he chuckled. She didn't respond and Lowan stood as tall as he could (A/N: Don't wanna ruin the moment, but the dude ain't that tall). He walked over Gohan's glass case where the boy's exhaustion had finally caught up to him. Lowan pounded on the glass and Gohan jolted awake.

"Wake up boy, you don't want to miss the show" he snickered and walked over to a tray covered with a sheet. Lowan rolled the table over next to Cally while the two teens stared at him, wondering what was to happen now. Lowan felt their eyes on him and lifted the sheet up with a flourish.

________________________________________________________________ ________

Josie yawned and laid back on a rock. This was stupid! Cally was her daughter, her responsibility! She should have gone with them! Arg, why does she have to run off all the time?! That's it! When we get home I'm locking her in her room and she is nevercoming out again! Never! Josie sat there for a moment, letting her anger show itself. A few moments passed before she noticed something was missing…

"Star?" Josie called out, "Star?" Still no sign of the wolf. "Star?!" she called louder. The bushes near her rustled and she stood up fast as a dog came out. This was no ordinary dog however; it looked like a Doberman Pincer only with its skin torn off, and much, much meaner. She gulped and backed away from the dog as it growled showing very large teeth.

"N-ice doggy. G-good boy" she said and slowly backed away. The creature barked loudly at the `boy' comment and Josie was quick to rectify her mistake.

"Girl! I meant girl! Uh, …what a pretty girl you are! So strong too!" three more dogs came out of the bushes and Josie gulped. I'm going to kill Piccolo if I get out of this alive! I told him but nooo, he had to disagree with me! I should have gone anyways! Baka baka baka! She berated herself. She tripped over something and saw the tree branch she had whacked Piccolo with earlier.

Hmmm...tree branch versus very mean, mutated doggies…ah well! Here we go! Josie quickly brought the branch up as they all leaped at her. She swung and managed to knock one down and two off course. The other one, though, hit its target and clamped its jaw down onto her left shoulder.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed out as the dog took a chunk of her skin and backed off to eat it.

The blood seeped out of her wound despite her efforts to hold it in and she felt herself going dizzy from lack of blood. It was rushing out awfully fast. Too fast. Then again, it was a pretty large wound. She saw two blurred canine figures jump into the scene and started fighting with the other dogs.

"S-Star?" she asked before falling into unconsciousness.

________________________________________________________________ ________

Meanwhile, Goku and Piccolo were busy navigating the endless maze. Who would have thought that one passage could lead to all this?

"Uh, I think we passed here Piccolo" Goku said uncertainly.

"How can you tell? All these walls look the same!" Piccolo shouted in frustration. How was he supposed to find Gohan in this mess?! At this rate it would take them forever just to get to another hall!

"Calm down Piccolo! We'll find Gohan, all we have to do is be patient!" Goku said seriously and put a hand on his green comrade's shoulder. Piccolo stood a second, letting his anger subside.

~ Goku's right. You're anger will only complicate things ~ Kami told him.

~ Goku's right. What the hell is world coming to? ~ Piccolo asked dryly.

~ Yeah, I never thought you'd actually kiss someone! ~ Nail put in his two cents.

~ If you weren't fused with me Nail, you would be getting more ass kickings then you would know what to do with! ~ Piccolo snarled.

~ ::Snicker:: ~ Nail responded bravely.

~ Just ignore him Piccolo, he'll shut up sooner or later ~ Kami said in a warning voice.

Goku watched Piccolo stand there for a bit. Then Piccolo's head snapped up without warning and glanced at the way they had just come.

"What's wrong Piccolo?!" Goku asked, completely taken aback by his friend's actions.

"Her ki!" he snapped back. Goku tried to feel out Josie's ki, but it was nearly non-existent. Dying. His eyes widened and he turned to Piccolo in all seriousness.

"Piccolo! You go back to Josie and I'll get Gohan. GO!" Goku yelled when Piccolo didn't respond. Piccolo nodded and zoomed back, trying to find his way out of the maze. Suddenly he crashed into somebody and looked up to see a man's smirking face staring at him.

"Who the hell are you?! Never mind that, get out of my way!" Piccolo snapped at the man and took up his fighting stance.

"Hello green man. I'm Kuro and you aren't going anywhere…"