Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Girls, A Namek, And A Half Saiya-jin ❯ Things Are Out Of Control! ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Piccolo glared at the man named Kuro blocking him.

"Get out of my way before I make you" Piccolo growled, subconsciously shifting into a fighting stance. Kuro chuckled at this and made no sign of moving. Piccolo smirked.

"So, you want to die? Fine by me!" Piccolo launched his fist on a collision course with Kuro's face.

He caught Piccolo's fist easily.

Piccolo gaped at this, not wanting to believe what had just happened. His ki is as pathetic as Mr. Satan's! I may have not used much strength, but he shouldn't have been able to catch it! Piccolo wrested his hand free and backed up a little, trying to find out how much Kuro was hiding.

"I guess you want to know how strong I am?" Kuro snickered, slowly raising his ki higher and higher. Piccolo merely watched him through narrow eyes as Kuro's power rose up and finally stopped a little higher then his own. Kuro gave off an aura of cockiness; Piccolo was quick to note it was almost as big as Vegeta's. That will make this easier he thought to himself.

"So sprout, are ya scared? You can beg for mercy if ya want a quick death" Kuro taunted. Piccolo only smirked in reply and removed his cape and turban.

~ What an ass ~ Nail commented.

~ For once Nail, I actually agree with you ~ Piccolo responded dryly. He quickly focused back on Kuro before Nail could say another word.

"No? Ok then, you asked for it!" with that Kuro launched an attack on the Namek.

________________________________________________________________ ________

Knives glistened on the little metal table. Knives, daggers, needles, and an array of other sharp, pointy, painful looking objects. Fear and anger dominated the two teens' faces as they examined the items, Cally's eyes were narrowed in anger but she was as pale as a white sheet. Gohan's face was a mixture of both. Lowan just looked crazy and evil, as was becoming his character.

"So Gohan, what do you say now? I always wanted to make up for failing anatomy" Lowan grinned.

He can't! Gohan thought.

"You can't!" Cally voiced Gohan's thoughts. She looked angrily to Lowan. Lowan chuckled and fingered the objects.

"Oh? Can't I? Well I guess I'll have to demonstrate" Lowan grinned and picked up a nasty looking dagger that had serrated edges and dried blood on it. He held it up proudly so that both of them could see it, as he did so Cally was seized with fear. She began to thrash about wildly but she didn't have the strength to break the restraints. He held the knife over her struggling body.

"Don't! Please!" Cally yelled.

Lowan brought the knife down and sliced into Cally's stomach.

That's when Gohan lost control.

________________________________________________________________ ________

With another hit Piccolo and Kuro both fell back to catch their breath. Kuro's power seemed to be rising, slowly but surely, and even though he didn't know how to use that much power, Piccolo was still at a disadvantage. Kuro stood while Piccolo was still trying to keep his body going. It had been only fifteen minutes since they started but Piccolo was already wearing down and trying to find out if Josie was still alive.

"You…you're going to lose. Can't you see I…that I'm stronger than you?" Kuro asked panting. Piccolo growled and his sweat dripped to the floor, he took off his shirt to try and cool himself down.

"What? I know you can talk, it's all in here" Kuro grinned and pointed to his head.

"Funny, there doesn't seem to be anything else in there" Piccolo replied calmly, but still short of breath. Both fighters stood in front of each other, glaring and, in Kuro's case, grinning.

"Ha ha ha, such a funny Namek" Kuro snickered.

"Exactly how much do you know about me?" Piccolo asked.

"Well, even after I met the doc I didn't know anything about you freaks except for what you looked like. Now…now I know so much more" Kuro laughed. Piccolo's eyes narrowed even more, if that was possible.

"Why now of all times?" Piccolo continued. Kuro burst out laughing at that comment while Piccolo was just confused. Like hell he'd show it though.

"You really don't get it! You really don't know!" Kuro howled.

"Then explain it to me!" Piccolo was tired of this nonsense. Josie was fading farther and farther away…

"Fine then, I'll tell you" Kuro continued to snicker, "you see, doc and I have been watching you for a long time. Well, he's been watching you longer, I only came around after Freeza was killed. We've even been watching Gero watch you, waiting for the right time."

"The right time for what?" Piccolo asked utterly confused.

"I'm getting there" Kuro snapped. "So we watched you freaks for years and years, I was completely in the dark but Lowan seemed to know what he was doing. Right after Cell is when he told me what he was planning to do" Kuro paused, "we were to get the strongest fighter and either get him to join us, or to take his energy."

Piccolo's eyes widened just the slightest bit.

"Naturally I didn't believe we'd be able to pull it off seeing as how the strongest of your group was the most loyal but then the girl came along. Anyone could see there was instant attraction, not to mention to girl is weak and could be used as…a helper" Kuro smirked.

"So you took Cally to get Gohan to submit?" Piccolo asked.

"Bingo" Kuro said, "taking the kid's energy and putting it in me is a cinch, but along with the energy comes his entire being. Memories, knowledge, the kids a friggin' genius! All that studying really paid off."

"What happens to Gohan after you got the energy you want?" Piccolo asked.

"The kid cant live without energy and we want all of it, so its safe to say he dies" Kuro smirked.

"Bastard" Piccolo growled and again launched at him. He stopped suddenly when Kuro started glowing.

"What the…" he said before starting to scream in pain.

"W-what's happening?!" the man yelled and held his head as he dropped to the ground. Piccolo merely watched Kuro as he lay on the ground and squirmed furiously.

"H-h-el-p-p ME!" he yelled in agony.

"Help you? I doubt anyone will want to help you" Piccolo sneered.

"P-p-lea-se" he gasped out. The light turned a blinding yellow and Piccolo turned away to cover his eyes. When he looked back Kuro was gone along with his ki.