Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 28 Stars ❯ Clones ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

28 Stars
 
Disclaimer: I don't own it. Coming to a fic near you!
 
Author Notes of Spewing: Thanks to TheChichiSlaughterHouse for all her hard work in betaing.
 
Chapter 7. Clones
 
Vegeta looked between the two Gokus, face caught in a rather undignified look of shock as he gaped soundlessly. It must be a trick of some kind, there couldn't be two of him, could there? The other Saiyan must be toying with him, using some kind of cheap trickery, like the pathetic after image technique.
 
Growling in annoyance, Vegeta charged up a pair of mild blasts, one in each hand, sending them flying into both Gokus, who swatted the blasts away with ease, sending them ricocheting into the ground to send up plumes of smoke. Vegeta swallowed nervously, as he realised the reality of each twin, before frowning in determination- they had to have a weakness, and he could find it!
 
And he better quickly, considering the speed the pair were rushing at him…
 
Vegeta launched a punch that was easily dodged by the first copy, before trying to kick the other in gut, missing as the twin floated underneath him, grabbing his leg and tossing him out of the air as if he were a rag doll. Flipping in midair, landing onto the ground only to drive up into the air, engaging one of the pair, before the other grabbed him from behind, pulling his arms behind his back and holding the squirming Saiyan in his grip, gripping harder as Vegeta ascended to super Saiyan, driving him to twist his arms further before he could break free. Yelping in pain, Vegeta desisted, his face heating at the disgrace and embarrassment, for the other Saiyan was only using one of his…well, bodies… and he wasn't even at super Saiyan level. It didn't help to be pulled flush to the other's chest either, his warmth reaching Vegeta, despite the layers of clothing.
 
Goku hovered towards him, not in aggression, as he surveyed him with a smile, making Vegeta growl out in rage, before grimacing, as his shoulder blades were forced closer together, making him press more closely against the other. He couldn't let Goku overcome him like this, not now. It was bad enough he has no way to get out, and escape such a place, but now Goku had him trapped like this as well. It was an indignity- did he actually have any control of his life anymore?
 
Vegeta looked up at the Goku before him hatefully, his distaste for his restraint evident. “Bastard!”
 
Goku merely chuckled at him, flashing him a playful grin.
 
“Let me go, you fucking bastard!”
 
Goku shook his head in a negative as Vegeta's legs flailed uselessly in the air, any kicks towards the Goku pinning him missing as they floated in the air. Floating closer, he meet Vegeta's gaze, his second body detecting a slight shiver running through the captured prince, who stilled, glowering up at him in distain.
 
“Get your hands off me, you filthy bastard!”
 
Smiling at him, face as mild as ever, Goku shook his head once more, sparking a new wave of fury in the prince, who bucked and squirmed- even tried blowing him off with a wave of ki- all to no avail, as Goku held him still, the arms hooked under his shoulders pulling back with more force. Vegeta tossed his head as he tried to pry himself free, pushing his power further in his efforts, not noticing the grimace of the Goku in front of him, as he too had to raise his ki to keep up the restraint, each of the pair following Vegeta's ascension.
 
Slumping in Goku's hold, Vegeta glared up at him, before tearing his gaze away from the turquoise eyes in discomfort. There was something about this, like it was almost cruel, for the other Saiyan still refused to let him go, keeping him pinned up like a butterfly to a board. Vegeta swallowed a lump in his throat, looking back up at the other Saiyan, desperate to find some kind of weakness, anything to help get him from the humiliating position.
 
“Let me go, Kakarot.” Vegeta asked, trying to keep his voice calm.
 
The Goku in front of him shook his head. “No Vegeta.” His eyes glinted, a brief flash of anger showing.
 
Goku repressed his anger, trying to push down the bitter feelings Vegeta's earlier stunt had brought him. His fists clenched, for a split second, on both bodies, making Vegeta yelp in pain, before he caught himself, relaxing and looking to Vegeta.
 
“Why are you doing this, moron?” Vegeta snarled at him.
 
Goku stuttered, looking as though he'd say something, but broke off and sighed, closing his eyes briefly as he relinquished his hold on Vegeta, the second body fading away as he leaned close to Vegeta, who floated there, perplexed. He didn't want to do this, he didn't want to hurt Vegeta in such a way, it wasn't right. Internally, Goku berated himself, feeling ashamed for the behaviour, looking up at Vegeta. His shouldn't keep playing with him like this…he had to find out. Their eyes met, Vegeta's widening in surprise as Goku leaned down to brush their lips together in a kiss.
 
Vegeta froze under the touch, the previous incidence of the egg roll looming in his mind, suddenly very conscious that he'd didn't want to stop this, as he leaned closer to the Goku in his response, his tail unravelling from his waist, before the other Saiyan broke their kiss, looking down at him in shock, a light blush tinting his cheeks. Vegeta stared back at the other Saiyan, who gaped at him in shock as he inched back.
 
“V-Vegeta?” Goku spluttered, the reaction from the prince far from what he expected. Maybe screaming, throwing of large objects like sinks, and sofas, maybe even storming off in a huff, or even slapping him around the face before storming off, muttering comments of his idiocy. Vegeta had been playing with him earlier, hadn't he? He was just doing this to confirm that, show himself that Vegeta had no want for him, expecting the prince to push him away.
 
After all, even Vegeta seemed like pleasant company after spending decades trapped in this place with no one else. Not that he hadn't liked him in the first place, though, but not like that, kissing him and all, had he? Although Vegeta was hard to like, considering the anti-social behaviour he seemed to display to everyone, him in particular. Yet he still tried his hardest to get on with the prince, even be friends with him, despite the fact he didn't have to. Goku ran a hand through his hair, the prince's response throwing him. Rage and anger he could deal with. Snide remarks he could deal with. Punches in the face he could deal with. But he'd never expected a situation like this one, nor dealt with it either. When not showing rage or loathing, Vegeta was usually hard to read, even now, after the years of knowing him, all the way to being fused to him.
 
Vegeta floated in the air, flexing his sore arms as he stared at the other Saiyan, biting his lip nervously, before turning away, his tail hanging in the air behind him in distain.
 
“What are you playing at Kakarot?” Vegeta's voice hardened. “Can't you make up your damn mind?”
 
Silence.
 
Blissful, utterly enraging silence.
 
Vegeta span around, his face contorted in a shield of rage, as he lunged at Goku with a guttural snarl, fist connecting with his nose, catching the other Saiyan by surprise, the force of the blow making his head snap back, bending gruesomely.
 
“I hate you! I fucking hate you!” Vegeta screamed, his eyes clenched shut, and his fists shaking as he squeezed them tightly at his sides.
 
“Liar.” Goku's snapped back into position, his eyes serene, uncaring of the blood trickling from his nose and down his chin, dripping sluggishly. “Why would you react like that then?”
 
Vegeta stuttered, looking at the other Saiyan in shock, never feeling more vulnerable to the other Saiyan, but to himself as well, as his feeble cover was torn away. Knowing he wanted the other was a weakness in itself. Vegeta gave up trying to talk, hanging in the air as his hands went loose beside him. He had no answer for him.
 
Goku leant forward, cracking his abused neck experimentally, before gripping Vegeta's shoulders, pulling him closer and releasing him as their lips met, the prince's response initially wary. Before long, his hands had reached into Goku's hair, running through it before latching to his neck, pulling him down as he deepened the kiss hungrily, tail swaying behind him.
 
Goku let out a soft growl, his own tongue fighting against Vegeta's as he wrapped his arms around the other's waist, unconscious of the action as he pulled him closer, his tail coiling around Vegeta thigh. His growl decayed into a purr as the prince granted him entrance, pressing his body against him in a willing response. Goku's tongue toyed against its counterpart, the taller Saiyan shivering at Vegeta's taste, yearning more.
 
All too soon to the liking of both parties, they broke the kiss, Vegeta clinging to Goku's chest as they floated to the ground in silence, both dropping their super Saiyan status. Vegeta blinked as they touched down, not realising their descent, releasing Goku. He never expected to build up to the fact he even liked the other Saiyan, at least not within his own natural lifespan, for it had taken years to develop a grudging respect, yet liking him was still a far cry, at least in Vegeta's own point of view. Although, maybe he were looking at it from a grounded point- if he looked at the horizon, it seemed far away, yet when he got up into the air, he could reach it in a matter of minutes. Mentally, he shrugged, trying to dismiss his train of thought. He never expected this, but then again, he never expected being sucked into a set of dragonballs, or fighting evil as a member on the side of good even. Virtually nothing in his life had been expected, so why be bothered about it?
 
Goku sighed, his arms unwrapping with reluctance as the moment passed, his tail giving a final squeeze of Vegeta's thigh before it uncoiled from its hold. He looked over to Vegeta, a small smile tugging at his mouth as he noticed the light tinge of pink touching upon the prince's cheeks. His tail was even extended behind him, swaying in long, lazy swoops.
 
“Weren't we fighting Kakarot?” Vegeta broke the silence, looking at him with a smirk.
 
Goku blinked, then grinned playfully. “Yeah…wasn't I kicking your ass?”
 
Vegeta growled, grabbing his shirt and pulling him down, giving him a swift kiss on the lips, before smirking slyly. “Two against one is hardly fair Kakarot.”
 
Goku blushed, being caught off guard by the action, making Vegeta's smirk grow further, before he regained himself, standing up straight. “Well Vegeta…” He stumbled for a second, before catching himself. “I never said you couldn't do it as well, did I?”
 
Vegeta glared at the innocent looking Saiyan before him. He had to be feigning that somehow. He diverted his gaze to the floor, gritting his teeth in frustration.
 
“I can't.”
 
Goku blinked in surprise, scratching his chin thoughtfully. It hadn't occurred to him, genuinely it hadn't. After all, Vegeta could produce landscapes, couldn't he? He could make doors, something that was fairly ordinary to him, well, after a while anyway. Goku felt like kicking himself- Vegeta just didn't know how to do it, because he never had before. He probably thought it was a technique of Goku's anyway. Goku sighed to himself, hoping Vegeta wouldn't go nuts or something. Strange how much more conscious he was of his volatility nowadays…
 
“Oh. Well, I can show you Vegeta.” He offered cheerfully.
 
Vegeta looked at him through narrowed eyes, his loath to ask for help surfacing, before he gave a curt nod of approval. Being taught by this idiot. Yes, things certainly hadn't turned out as planned. Goku smiled, stepping back so Vegeta could watch him.
 
“Well, it isn't a very difficult trick, Vegeta, since it uses the abilities of the dragonballs, rather than my own.” He scratched his chin in thought for a second, before continuing. “It isn't much different to making something appear, really. Except instead of making a bar of chocolate, or a…well…” He waved his arms around him, motioning to their surroundings.
 
“Landscape?”
 
Goku nodded in agreement, ignoring the chocolate bar that fell out of the air beside him. “Or rooms for that matter.”
 
Vegeta shrugged. “So all I have to do is summon another body? Pfft. Sounds easy enough to me Kakarot.”
 
Goku blinked, raising his hand and shaking his head. “Well, not quite, since you have to be able to control it too Vegeta. It is one thing to make another body at will, but controlling it is a bit trickier. Firstly, they both have to keep the same power level, and you cannot stop one from ascending if the other does so. Also you have to keep both in check- if you can't, one will just disappear whilst you concentrate on the other.”
 
He flashed Vegeta a grin. “It is a bit like driving two cars, if you could that is.”
 
“Except cars don't disappear when you forget about them, Kakarot.” Vegeta chuckled, smirking wide enough to reveal his canines. “They tend to crash and burn instead, don't they?”
 
Goku look at him sheepishly scratching the back of his head. “I guess so…”
 
Vegeta snorted, his face still wearing a smirk of amusement as he folded his arms over his chest. “Anyway, is there anything else you need to tell me about this, or warn me rather? Any procedures I have to follow to prevent sprouting tentacles, or maybe summoning hordes of vicious androids intent of your destruction?”
 
Goku blinked at the sarcastic tone, before realising the prince was joking, even playing with him, leaving him almost surprised by the behaviour. It was only a glimpse however, as his expression returned to its normal impassiveness.
 
“Although maybe I should discard that last statement, Kakarot, unless you want to answer me.” Vegeta looked up, his tail twitching in impatience.
 
Goku shook his head, scratching the back of his head once more, stepping back to give him room. “No…all you have to do is try it Vegeta. All you need now is practice.”
 
Vegeta nodded, frowning somewhat as he concentrated, trying to imagine another body beside him and being able to control it. Goku watched in silence as he let Vegeta concentrate, the air beside him shimmering, the occasional spark of ki flickering. Goku looked a little worried, but waited, the ki sparks popping up occasionally still making him doubtful, for Vegeta should be calm enough to prevent that, and if not, then he'd fail.
 
Abruptly, the sparks stopped, the air around Vegeta calming, before there was a sudden ripple around the Prince, a plume of orange smoke rising around him, leaving Goku just out of range. As it cleared, of course taking an agonising amount of time to do so, Goku blinked, somewhat surprised at Vegeta's success as the pair faced him, both still. Goku stood there, patient, whilst the pair stared back at him.
 
Vegeta blinked, the sensation of seeing through two pairs of eyes unnerving to say the least as he tried to process it, trying to receive feelings from both bodies straining his concentration. He tried shifting a foot forward experimentally, wobbling as he tried to keep his balance, his tail lashing out behind him, whilst the second body mirrored the movements. He paused, eyes scrunching shut as he tried to hold the other body, his consciousness focusing as he tried to prevent himself from falling.
 
Goku winced as both Vegetas fell down, landing on their asses in a rather unbecoming manner, before one evaporated into the air, a few wisps of orange smoke floating away. Getting up, Vegeta shot him a glare before he could say anything about how good it was for a first time, reaching his feet and dusting himself off.
 
“It takes practice, right?”
 
~~