Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 28 Stars ❯ Tear ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

28 Stars
 
Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ. Why would this disclaimer be here if I did?
 
Author Notes of Spewing: Firstly, I don't write many lemons like this. So fluff warning. Secondly, thank you to The Chichi Slaughter House of betaing.
 
 
Chapter 9. Tear
 
With a soft “oomph” as he landed, falling back onto a soft squishy surface, Goku appeared in his bedroom on his bed -medium sized, yet relatively plain- with Vegeta still in his lap as he sat up again, the mattress creaking in protest under their combined weight. Vegeta eyed the bed, before looking at Goku with an unimpressed expression, sighing and stepping off his lap, standing in front of him. Goku blinked, shivering as he thought he was under scrutiny, only to look up and see Vegeta's gaze fixed behind him, on the bed, before he smirked at Goku, arms crossing over his chest.
 
“Are you even trying Kakarot?” Vegeta pulled off a glove with his teeth; leaning down and stroking his cheek, making Goku look up in surprise, having never felt the other's bare hands before. “I think I could do better than that.” Vegeta stood up straight, motioning to the bed in distain, tossing his glove aside and pulling off its counterpart. He toed his boots off, kicking the final one across the room into the wall.
 
Goku blinked, feeling a slight movement of air behind him as Vegeta stared at the bed in concentration. Turning his head around, his blinked at the size of it, stretching across much farther than his previous one. There were large plush pillows and a thick comforter, which Vegeta had turned from its prior orange to a deep shade of blue. He looked back to Vegeta, shivering at the hungry grin on the prince's face, before he stepped forwards, dark eyes glinting, reaching for Goku's gi and pulling him up, catching the surprised Saiyan with a passionate kiss. Goku's tail snapped around behind him as he quivered under Vegeta's assault, the prince's intruding tongue taking advantage of his surprise. He gasped as the other Saiyan gripped the base of his tail, stiffening at the touch as for a split second, he thought the prince might squeeze and bring him searing pain, only to throw his head back with a low moan as the other Saiyan ran his hand down the length of the appendage.
 
Vegeta smirked as the fur slipped under his fingers, feeling the other's hips buck towards him, hardness brushing against his clothed hip as he eyed Goku's shaking legs. Tail sliding out of his fingers, Vegeta gave him a gentle push, the weak-kneed Saiyan falling back onto the bed with a bounce that made the mattress creak, swallowing as he looked up at Vegeta. A gasp of shock left his lips as Vegeta leapt onto him, straddling his belly, hand rubbing Goku's broad chest though the fabric of his gi, before bunching the material. Goku's felt heat rising to his cheeks as Vegeta's thighs rubbed against his sides, the closeness arousing him further.
 
Vegeta grinned at him, his face hungry and wolfish, tail waving behind him in excitement as Goku tried to gather himself, the speed of the prince's actions overwhelming him. Giving the material in his grip a sharp tug, a loud ripping sound rent the air as he bared Goku's chest. Licking his lips and tossing the tatters of material away, Vegeta traced over the bared skin with his fingertips, watching powerful muscles quiver under his touch. Goku looked up at him, suddenly aware that hadn't actually done much since the other had touched his tail. And Vegeta was still fully dressed. That couldn't be fair.
 
Plus, any time Vegeta smirked and grinned that much, he had to be up to something.
 
Vegeta's only warning was a brief soft growl, before he found himself on his back, winded by the force of the movement, even onto the soft surface. Goku crouched over him, shaking in surprise at his own actions, looking down at Vegeta in a mixture of lust and perplexity. Vegeta squirmed, making a cautious attempt to turn them back over, yet Goku refused to budge, emitting a soft growl of warning again instead, before his hips started rolling forward, grinding their clothed erections together, drawing low moans from both parties. Whimpering as Goku pulled back and lifted his hips, Vegeta wriggled, wanting more touch from the other Saiyan, the confinement of his spandex more apparent than ever. Running his hands over Vegeta's chest, Goku leaned down, stilling the prince with a kiss as his fingers crept to the hem of his shirt, slowly pulling it up and exposing the skin beneath. Breaking the kiss, he tugged on Vegeta's shirt, making the other Saiyan roll his eyes in mock despair, grabbing lumps of bunched up material and tearing it away himself, arching his chest up tantalizingly for Goku as the tatters of material fell through his fingers.
 
“Kakarot…we're in a place where nothing like this matters…and ripping them off is so much more fun.” Vegeta grinned again, lips stretching wide enough to show off his canines. His hips bucked towards Goku with impatience. “I'm waiting Kakarot.”
 
Goku shivered, Vegeta's eagerness destroying any will to take things slow as his mouth descended upon Vegeta's bared chest, lips caressing as his tongue darted out to taste him. Arching under the other's touch, Vegeta's hands went straight to his hair, tangling in the mess of dark strands, both trying to pull him close, and push him away simultaneously, any effort he made ignored by the Saiyan on top of him. Listening to the almost undetectable moan coming from the prince, Goku's mouth moved over to side, his tongue taking a lazy trail around a nipple, causing Vegeta to gasp softly in pleasant surprise as he brushed over it, the prince's hand disentangling from Goku's hair and grasping his shoulders. Pulling back, Goku swept his fingers over the toned skin of Vegeta's chest in admiration, tracing over scars thoughtfully before progressing further down the muscles of Vegeta's abdomen tensing and relaxing without control under his touch.
 
Vegeta tightened his grip on Goku's shoulder, squeezing the unyielding muscle as he squirmed under the touch, hips lifting upwards as Goku's fingers toyed with the waistband of his trousers. Goku shifted back, giving himself room to remove Vegeta's trousers, causing the prince to let out small noise of protest, as the touch between them was broken. Vegeta looked up at the Goku, trembling under the gaze, before nodding, lifting his hips a little higher in invitation, letting Goku pull them down his hips, taking his underwear with them.
 
Goku bit his lip, still unable to bring himself to tear at the clothes, as he removed the trousers, concentrating on removing them before his looked back up, gazing for a brief second at the prince's freed erection, before looking up at his face. Vegeta swallowed, propping himself up on his elbows as Goku crawled back over him, a hand stroking up his thigh. Sitting up fully, he pulled Goku into another kiss, one hand around his neck, whilst the other reached down, tugging at his gi sash, growling as the knot refused to untie, pulling harder in his impatience, making Goku fall onto him, knocking him flat. Vegeta's eyes widened as he felt the bulge in the other Saiyan's gi press against his abdomen, releasing his grip on the sash when the other Saiyan moaned into the kiss.
 
Pushing himself up again, smiling at the look on Vegeta's face, Goku undid his sash, tossing it aside when Vegeta glared at him.
 
“How do you do that?” Vegeta's tail writhed over the sheet in annoyance.
 
“Magic fingers.” Goku chuckled, pushing his gi down, moving away from Vegeta to stand up, leaning over and pulling off his shoes before letting the gi bottoms slide down his legs, stepping out of them.
 
Turning to the bed and crawling back on next to Vegeta, Goku letting his tail sweep up the other's legs, brushing over his erection in a ghost of a touch, causing him to buck, craving more. Goku grinned at him, lying side on beside him until Vegeta pulled him over, letting Goku roll onto him, arching up and grinding their erections together. Propping himself up on shaking arms, Goku quivered as he felt Vegeta's heated skin rub against his own. He pulled back, trying to gather himself, almost crumbling when he saw the look of need on Vegeta's face, reaching down for his hips, pressing them to the bed.
 
Vegeta grasped a hand, pulling it from his hips and unfolding the first two fingers, smirking at Goku's perplexed face as he pulled his hand to his mouth, licking over the extended fingers whilst giving Goku a sultry look, causing his cheeks to redden. Enclosing his lips around a fingertip, Vegeta sucked gently, smirking around him as he took both in both fingers, coating them with saliva. Goku swallowed, feeling his erection throb in protest due to Vegeta's display, blinking as Vegeta pulled the fingers from his mouth, lapping the tips and smirking at him. He spread his legs, looking at Goku in encouragement as he pushed his hand back.
 
Goku blinked, looking at his fingers before Vegeta raised his hips, letting out a needy whine, giving him a look of complete trust that captured the other Saiyan. Even though he may not say so, and he probably not ever would, Vegeta trusted him to do this, take control. Take him, even.
 
Licking his dry lips, Goku held one of Vegeta's legs away, spreading him further as he lowered his hand, a damp finger brushing over Vegeta's entrance tentatively. Vegeta shivered, bucking his hips encouragingly as Goku pressed more with insistence, his finger pressing through the muscle. Wriggling his finger, Goku blushed as Vegeta moaned softly, slipping in the second finger, moving them at a slow pace, before separating them experimentally, stretching him. Vegeta tensed at the unusual feeling, propping himself onto his elbows again to try and get a better look, only to fall back as Goku kissed him on the lips, letting Vegeta relax at the gentle touch.
 
Vegeta's head snapped to attention as Goku's fingers curled inwards, the touch making his hips buck forward in earnest, giving a hiss of pleasure. Pausing, Goku looked up at Vegeta's face, smiling when he saw him looking back up at him, eyes beckoning him to continue, whilst his hips squirmed a little.
 
“Kakarot…” Vegeta voice breathed in a low tone, the owner's effort to gain some sense evident. His eyes narrowed a little with impatience. “Don't you want to continue?”
 
Goku nodded, removing his fingers with care, not wanting to hurt Vegeta. He blushed as the prince sat up, grabbing his shoulders and pulling him back up his body, smirking from his position as he lifted a leg up, rubbing against Goku's upper thigh. Lying back and bringing Goku with him, Vegeta felt the other Saiyan's tail coil around his thigh. He shivered as the fur brushed over his bare skin, spreading his legs a little further apart in invitation. He wanted Goku, and moreover, he trusted him with this. He trusted the other Saiyan not to take advantage of his position and it almost disgusted him how much he believed it. He trusted Goku more than he'd ever trusted himself; he actually liked being in the warmth of his arms and feeling his touches.
 
His thoughts were dismissed at the feelings of the other man running his hands over him, pulling back a little the give himself room to manoeuvre whilst he pulled a pot of oil out of midair, grinning at Vegeta reassuringly as he unscrewed the top. Dipping his fingers in, Goku spread the lubricant over his shaft generously. The pot disappeared as he leaned in again, positioning himself at Vegeta's entrance, smiling down at him when he hooked a leg about Goku's waist, pulling his hips closer.
 
Vegeta swallowed as the head of Goku's erection started to press into him, closing his eyes as he expected a painful burn from the stretching of muscle when the other would sheath himself in a violent movement.
 
Nothing.
 
Vegeta opened his eyes, wary as he looked up at Goku, before looking away in embarrassment when he realised the other Saiyan was staring at him.
 
“Vegeta? Are you alright?” Goku reached up, cupping his cheek, tilting Vegeta's face back to his own. He nodded, silent, his jaw tensing under Goku's hand. “Do you want me to continue?”
 
Vegeta nodded, giving himself an internal shake for faltering. Goku wouldn't hurt him like that, not if he told him to stop. He could say so anytime and Goku would listen to him. He bit his lip as Goku stated to slide into him, the slick oil easing his entry considerably as the other Saiyan's length pressed further, filling him, but not hurting. Even at this point, it was actually quite pleasant, thanks to Goku's consideration. Vegeta reached up, arms coiling around Goku's neck as the pair adjusted, the larger Saiyan nearly overwhelmed by Vegeta's heat wrapping around him, muscles clenching against the intrusion.
 
Goku pushed Vegeta away, only enough so he could litter his neck and jaw with kisses, whilst his hips shifted against him, pulling back a little before sinking forward. Soon Goku had formed a slow, steady rhythm between them, Vegeta's hips rolling back against his own, small moans of pleasure coming from the Saiyan beneath him, until he silenced them with a long kiss, bracing himself on one arm so the other hand could run through Vegeta's hair, petting and stroking. Vegeta held Goku tightly to himself, his legs moving to wrap around Goku's waist as his hips continued moving with Goku's slow pace, pleasure building within him.
 
Goku pulled back from the kiss, looking down at Vegeta with reverence; he'd had given himself to him, not a fight or a denial. He smiled to himself- more than anything else ever would, that made him feel special. Who else would Vegeta let down his defences for, in such a manner? Almost more reason to not hurt him, and moreover, make him enjoy this. He let out a low groan as Vegeta tightened around him, the other's tail twining about his own, still wrapped about Vegeta's thigh. Letting out a short gasp of surprise as Vegeta flexed his legs, tugging the other's hips to his own in sharp motion, Goku shuddered at the friction of the swift movement, bracing himself as he continued moving.
 
Vegeta groaned, arching his back to take Goku deeper at the harder pace, feeling his own arousal brush between their abdomens as they moved together. His fingers dug into Goku's back as the other Saiyan's thrusts caressed his prostate, causing him to tighten around the shaft as his orgasm neared and his hips moved with desperation. The fur on his tail ruffling and its tip brushing against the inside of Vegeta's thigh, Goku leant down, breath quickening as he reached for Vegeta's erection, fingers stroking over it, smiling as best he could as the sounds Vegeta produced grew louder. He had to bite his lip in concentration, trying to resist letting go, growing close, wanting to ensure Vegeta's pleasure as he thrust deliberately into him, driving against his prostate.
 
Vegeta howled in pleasure as he came, his seed spilling onto Goku's hand and their abdomens, whilst he clenched around Goku's shaft, the unyielding muscles overwhelming Goku and drawing him deeper as he released into the prince with a rush of heat and a deep moan of gratification. Vegeta trembled as his legs left Goku's waist, his tail unwinding and falling away with them, although Goku's own did not release his thigh. He looked down at Vegeta, panting a little, getting his breath back and giving him lopsided smile before kissing him. Rolling them onto their sides and pulling out carefully, he flexed his tail in encouragement, letting Vegeta tangle their legs together. Vegeta purred in content as Goku wrapped his arms around him, enveloping him in a warm embrace as he broke the kiss, pressing his face against the other's broad chest.
 
Words were not needed, and if they were, they could come later.