Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 28 Stars ❯ Confidence ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

28 Stars
 
Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ, and am far from being able to afford it.
 
Author Notes of Spewing: Well, AFF.net still seems to be on the blink. Nonetheless, here goes another chapter, since I am ahead.
 
Thank you to The Chichi Slaughter House for betaing.
 
Chapter 17: Confidence
 
Goku pouted as he rubbed his - once again - slapped hand, not breaking his gaze with Vegeta. For once, the Prince was not wearing his gloves. Trying to hold Vegeta's gaze, he edged forwards, maybe a couple of inches further, before a bare hand came up to his chest, stopping him. From in between him and their bedroom wall, Vegeta glared, glancing over Goku's nakedness, remaining unfazed, despite being fully dressed himself. Some things were just easy to get used to, and seeing Goku naked was one of them.
 
“I still haven't forgotten you tricked me Kakarot.” His voice laced with contempt, Vegeta pushed at the broad chest in front of him, frowning when it didn't budge an inch.
 
“Tricked you?” Goku cocked his head.
 
Vegeta nodded, his lip curled in annoyance as his eyes darted around, trying to seek an escape from between the other Saiyan and the wall he was pressed so close against. Goku didn't seem to want to leave without a decent explanation. Trying again, he failed in pushing the other away, Goku looking down at him with innocent eyes. Leaning in closer, Goku licked his lips and let his fingers toy with the shoulders of Vegeta's vest.
 
“How'd I trick you? All I did was fight you Vegeta. And I told you earlier that I was sorry for knocking you out.” He added hurriedly, at an evil glance from the Prince. Vegeta flexed his fingers threateningly.
 
“You know full well Kakarot…you…” He grit his teeth. Slapping Goku's hands away with a snappy `bastard', Vegeta tried to push him away, the question unanswered.
 
“Would you rather I didn't fight properly then?”
 
Vegeta looked up from the unmoving chest, his frown deepening. “What?”
 
“Would you rather I go easy on you? Pander to you? Because I think you'd like that even less.”
 
Vegeta snorted, looking away in disgust. “Fine.”
 
Goku raised an eyebrow, tugging on the front of Vegeta's vest, toying with the fabric. “Aww, don't be a sore loser Vegeta-” He paused as a certain eyebrow twitched. “-it was only a spar. You kept your forms together and everything. You nearly blasted me!”
 
A small smirk tugged at the Prince's lips at the mention of violence. It wasn't like he hadn't had a chance at getting Goku; he'd been hovering in front of the other Saiyan for ages with that ball of ki in his hand. He still didn't understand quite why he didn't just unleash it on the other Saiyan. The evasion of that simple fact was more frustrating than losing. Well, maybe not quite- after all, Goku always ended up hopping one step ahead of him. Even though he didn't want to kill the other anymore, it was annoying nonetheless.
 
Dismissing the unnerving thoughts with a change of topic, Vegeta turned back to the still naked Goku. “Expecting something then?” He licked his lips, tail swaying behind him on long, lazy swings.
 
A large grin grew over Goku's face. “Well, maybe I was going for a wash…”
 
Chuckling, Vegeta shook his head, looking at the arms restraining him pointedly. “Oh really, Kakarot? If so, maybe you should take a towel and go clean up.”
 
Blinking, Goku lowered his arms in a hurry, giving him an innocent look and nodding. Vegeta shook his head, an expression of mock disappointment on his face, trying to goad the other Saiyan. For once, maybe he could be him at his own game. “What a pity…I guess I'll have to go train some more then…”
 
He jumped in surprise as Goku burst into laughter. “You? Disappointed about training?”
 
Growling, a little red at the other's reaction, Vegeta pushed him back. There was already a bulge in the tight trousers of the older Saiyan from their earlier exchange. Letting Vegeta push him back, Goku wrapped his arms around Vegeta's waist, catching him by surprise and pulling him back to the bed with him. Clutching at Goku's broad chest, Vegeta landed into a straddling position over his abdomen. Blinking in surprise, he soon regained his composure, his fingers going to Goku's nipples, giving rough pinches that made the other yelp.
 
His nipples aching from the Prince's tormenting fingers, Goku tried to sit up, but was pushed down onto his back. Lips caught his own in a greedy kiss, Vegeta's tongue flicked over his lips in demand before he accepted him. Pulling Vegeta's waist down, Goku's hand swept up his back, tangling in his hair as he guided him down closer, intensifying the kiss.
 
Giving Goku a small growl as he extracted himself from the other's grip, Vegeta's fingers crept down his body, giving light touches but never staying for the pleasure. Scooting lower, so he sat over Goku's thighs, Vegeta glanced up at him as his fingers caught up, brushing over the hollows of Goku's hips. Biting his lip in frustration, as Vegeta managed to neglect his arousal despite his thorough tending to the skin around it, Goku's eyes narrowed. Clutching the bed sheets, he looked up at Vegeta pointedly, before drawling his name out.
 
Laughing quietly to himself, Vegeta continued teasing, kneading the soft flesh of Goku's inner thighs. His fingers traced over the contours of the defined muscles as they quivered. Swallowing his irritation, Goku let Vegeta play as he wished. After the previous episode, he understood Vegeta's desire to regain a little control, and this time, maybe he deserved a little.
 
Goku gave a rueful sigh. After all, he did knock him out.
 
Vegeta smirked as he pulled away from touching the other, leaving Goku's erection completely neglected. The Saiyan beneath shifted, the pressure from his arousal a little uncomfortable. Toying with his own waistband, Vegeta licked his lips at his gaze swept up the body beneath.
 
“Do you want something Kakarot?” Vegeta's voice was tinted with amusement.
 
“Yes.”
 
“Tell me then.” Vegeta almost purred in satisfaction, his tail waving out behind him in long swoops, indicative of his mood.
 
Goku shook his head. “You know all too well.” He grinned at Vegeta, before an uncharacteristic smirk pulled at his lips. “Why not give it to me before I take it myself, hmm?” Goku suddenly reached up, tearing Vegeta's trousers away with a single yank, the smirk deepening as tatters fell from his hands.
 
Vegeta's expression soured a little at the other's confidence, his tail giving a small flick of annoyance as he pull his shirt over his head, tossing it away. “I will…in time, that is. First of all, you have to show a little restraint in order to get what you want.” He purred out as a hand retraced an earlier path, making it up to Goku's lips. He rubbed over Goku's lower lip, making the other Saiyan quiver at the ticklish sensation, before opening his mouth.
 
Allowing the fingers in, Goku lapped at them, suckling on the tips as he did so, sending a small shiver through the recipient. Removing the saliva-coated fingers from Goku's mouth, Vegeta smirked, sitting up over his belly once more. His tail flicking out behind him, Vegeta allowed his scent to spread out as he reached down between his legs.
 
With an abstracted fascination, Goku watched the other's actions, although with the cloying smell, it was a few seconds before he fully registered the significance of them. A red tint grew on his cheekbones as he continued to watch.
 
Brow furrowing in concentration, Vegeta lowered his fingers, guiding them between his legs as he brushed over his entrance, spreading the saliva liberally. He tensed partly as he slipped a finger inside, pressing through the muscles with ease thanks to the lubrication. Trying not to be embarrassed at his position, he continued to prepare himself. It didn't take long for the Prince's confidence to reclaim its seat though.
 
Right in the skybox, if you will.
 
His hips bucking onto his own fingers, Vegeta arched his chest up, the sweat running down the taut muscles in a tantalising display. Goku bit his lip as he restrained himself, a vague feeling of jealously seeping through him as Vegeta took his shaft in his spare hand. His thumb rubbing over the tip, Vegeta let out a groan as he bucked into his hand, squeezing the shaft a little. Fingers shaking, Goku's hand travelled down slowly, making to touch his own arousal.
 
Almost reaching its goal, his hand was smacked away by the other's tail. Vegeta paused, glaring down at him, annoyed by the interruption.
 
“So much for restraint, Kakarot.” The corner of his mouth tweaked a little in a smirk. “Can't you take the show?”
 
Looking up, Goku shook his head, gritting his teeth. “I want you now Vegeta…” He swallowed, reaching up to cup Vegeta's hip. Taking the lack of struggling as a good sign, his grasped Vegeta's wrist in his spare hand. Giving a gentle pull, the Prince's fingers were extracted. Grabbing Vegeta's other wrist, Goku flipped them over, leaning down to nip at the skin on Vegeta's chest, a little frustrated at having to wait so long.
 
Wriggling, Vegeta pushed up against him, trying to roll them over, despite the fact that Goku didn't seem anywhere near moving. Growling, he lunged at Goku's head, snapping his name.
 
Looking up, Goku blinked at him, before shrugging and reaching down to part his thighs, his fingers lingering for a few seconds on the soft skin.
 
“Kakarot! I was going to be on top!” Vegeta cried out, giving Goku's hair a tug, trying to get his attention. Chuckling, Goku crawled back over him, settling between his legs.
 
“But…” The sentence was left unfinished as Vegeta ascended, ki bursting around him as he rolled them back order with a growl, knocking the wind out of Goku.
 
Reaching down, his guided the tip of the other Saiyan's member to his entrance, lowering himself a in a fluid motion. Shuddering beneath Vegeta as the powerful muscles clenched around him, Goku panted for the air that had been knocked out of his lungs. His palms ran up Vegeta's sides, trying to take a grip, only to be pushed back down.
 
Pinning Goku's wrists to the bed, and meeting little resistance, Vegeta started moving, grinding himself down onto the hardness with fervour. His tail waved out behind him; at the very moment, Goku felt more desire to touch it than ever. Feel the slight static of the golden fur as it passed through his fingers.
 
Struggling half-heartedly, Goku attempted to prise his wrists away from the hold of the older Saiyan. Ignoring the other's attempts, Vegeta continued to move, sheen of sweat building on his glowing form. Blowing a few threads of golden hair from his face as they fell weighed down by perspiration, Vegeta met Goku's lips with his own, holding a fierce kiss.
 
The super Saiyan's hips pushing down more frantically, and the lips moving against his own with a bruising force, Goku found himself being drawn closer to the edge by the second. His hips were shifting and making small bucks of their own accord, desperate to drive into the clutching heat above. Sharp canines brushed over his lip, scraping at the skin just enough to draw blood, which was cleaned away with feral enthusiasm. The small pain exciting him further, Goku tossed under Vegeta, slamming himself up into the other, making the older one howl in pleasure. Taking the opportunity, Goku broke out of the hold, gripping Vegeta hips and pulling them down onto his erection, burying himself to the hilt. Sitting up, he took over the kiss, his own tongue pressing against Vegeta's aggressively.
 
His back hitting the cool sheets soundlessly, Vegeta writhed under Goku, trying to gain a purchase from which he could push up with, but failing, unable to concentrate from the pleasure caused by the other Saiyan. Arching his hips, he tried to lift them higher, Goku holding them with strong hands, pulling them onto his shaft. Trying to wriggle out the hold, Vegeta yelped as the fingers dug into his hips. The grip loosened as his struggles ceased.
 
Shuddering, Goku felt the Prince's orgasm, before the sound of his howl of pleasure registered to him. Pushing deeper into the clenching muscles, his shuddered as the heat around him clamped down to draw out his own release, his seed spilling into the other. Panting in exhaustion, his collapsed on Vegeta with a groan.
 
A few minutes passed before he hauled himself up, lifting his weight from the body beneath. Vegeta's hair had already faded back to black. Lounging sleepily on the bed, he let Goku run his finger through his tail fur.
 
All in all, there are worse things in life.