Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ All About Us ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
AN: Hey you guys out there! This is my DBZ / BV High School fic. I hope you will enjoy this. And please review no matter what!

Disclaimer: Don't own anything DBZ related.

~*~*~*

All About Us

Prolog

"Can you believe it? This was our first week in High School! Oh man, this is sooo cool!" Chichi, the beautiful girl with dark hair and eyes, said to her best friends since kindergarten.

"Chi, that's only because somehow didn't get egged the first day of school." 18, a blonde girl with blue eyes replied.

"Yea, and also, you don't have the reputation of a nerd!" Bulma replied. She had long blue hair and eyes, which made her stand out from everyone else. Because of her brains, everyone thinks she's a nerd, but because she's beautiful most people treat her with a lot of respect.

"Did you guys hear about this really strange guy with flame-like hair?" 18 asked.

"Well, he's Goku's friend, which I find really weird, but other than that people seem to think him a freak." Chichi said, as she and her friends walked down the stairs out of the school.

"Do you think we should go-" Bulma was rudely cut of as from behind there came a tall guy running towards them and yelling for them to wait up.

"You guys.do think.you."

"Oh Goku, wait til you catch your breath, we'll wait for you." Chichi said and gave her boyfriend a peck on the lips.

Bulma and 18 were waiting for the couple to finish their business. 18, however, was a very impatient person and started tapping her foot. Bulma slapped her slightly on the shoulder and mouthed 'Leave them be'. 18 in turn rolled her eyes, but started smiling when she saw a short figure coming her way.

"Hey Killin!"

"Hey guys, so are you coming tonight?" He asked his friends.

"Umm, Killin, I haven't really gotten the chance to tell them yet." Goku replied, looking embarrassed.

"Yea, I bet your tongue got caught in Chi's throat." A sniggering Krillin replied, which made Chichi and Goku blush.

"Now what is this about a party?" Bulma asked, finally wanting to know what's going on.

Goku regained his composure and told her that he planned a party at his house.

"I thought since this was our first week of High School, we should celebrate. I mean, we all survived the eggs." He looked around the group and found them all smiling at him.

"That's a great idea. When is it? And who else is gonna come?" Bulma asked. She loved parties. Whenever there was one, you could find her there.

"To be honest, I invited most of our class."

"That's going to be a huge party.." 18 trailed off.

"Yea, a fun party." Bulma said in awe, while imagining the wonderful party.

"Ok, I will see you guys at my place a 9 then!" And with that the Goku had disappeared.

"I have to go. I really need to get ready. See you at Goku's". Bulma waved her hand and ran off, to get ready for the party.

~*~* Later that night, the party*~*~

Bulma came in through the back door. She had just spent the past 30 minutes with sulking on at the pool. Life just wasn't faire. She should be just as popular as her friends. Yes, she was respected, and she had a lot of friends, but there was always the people who told her that she was a nerd because she was smarter than the rest.

She looked around the party. She had thought it would be an awesome party, and it had been, until this one guy told her what he thought of her. By now the house was crowed and the air bad. Bulma spotted Goku and Chichi making out on the couch. Those two really had a great relationship, even though they were only 14. Eighteen or Krillin were nowhere to be seen. *They're probably off somewhere together.* She sighed. She didn't really know anyone else around here. What else could she do? She had already been called names tonight. No need for a repeat. With that thought she turned back to the door. And slammed into a wall. *Shouldn't there be a door?* Bulma rubbed her head and looked up. There stood a angry looking guy with flame hair. *Ah.Goku's friend. The freak. He's kind of cute .*

"Can't you watch where you're going?" He barked at her.

"Excuse you?? YOU ran into ME!!" No one treated her like that! That jerk.

"Just watch your step next time. I'm not in the mood." He told her. Surprisingly he offered her a hand to get up. She took it and her helped her up.

"Well, neither am I. I had enough crap for this night." She looked him up and down. Why had Goku never mentioned this guy to her. She offered her hand.

"I'm Bulma. Nice to meet someone who thinks like me." At first he looked at her sceptically, then smirked. *So she is Goku's friend. I don't know why everyone told me she's a nerd. She seems nice enough. And gods.she's beautiful.*

"Vegeta." He took her hand and shook it. " So you must be Goku's friend."

"Yea, and you're his other friend. The one no one knows." At this he smiled. *She's feisty.*

"I heard someone call you a nerd. You don't look like one. What's up with that?" Her expression darkened and she answered him truthfully. "I'm too smart for my own good. And what is your excuse for being called a freak by them?" Now his face darkened. "I'm too smart." She gave him a look. "And handsome." He added. They both laughed. "But so are you." He looked at her. Her eyes were sparkling. She seemed really nice. "Since you don't seem to dig this party either, why don't ditch this place?" She smiled up at him.

"That's a great idea. And I know where we can go." She took his hand and walked up the hill to a place where they could see thestars. She sat down on the grass and motioned for him to do the same. They talked for hours about their lives, friends and plans. Surprisingly they were very similar. He hadn't met someone like her in a long time. He smiled. And she smiled back.

"You know, " he said, "this could be the start of agreat friendship."

She looked up at the stars, then turned back to him.

"Yes it could." There was a moment of pause. "Do you wanna come over next weekend?" "Never woman. I wouldn't wanna be seen out in public with you." He smirked. Bulma hit him playful. Behind they heard a male voice sniggering. " I see you guys met, finally." Both of them turned to see their friend. "Oh yes, Kakkarot, we met."

~*~*~*~*~*~*

That was the Prologue!!! Give me feedback! Was is it good, bad, corny..Oh and don' tell me that Veggie is OOC. I wrote him that way.

Til Next time! Love, SilverMoon


R E V I E W