Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ All About Us ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
AN: Hey guys. Thank you for the reviews!!! I love you guys for your support! I will post shout-outs to my reviewers in the next chappy!

Disclaimer: Don't own it.

~*~*~*~*


Chapter 6


It was a sunny friday in october. It had been a hot week in general. Bulma wore a light dress, her cascading down her back. She had been waiting in front of the parking lot for ten minutes now. She was sweating, felt icky and yet, she could not leave. Unfortunatly, she had promised Vegeta that she would wait for him, so that they could spend the entire weekend together, now that they could relax a little. It had not only been the hottest week in a decade, but it also had been the week when Bulma and her friends had had to finish their college apps.

They had sat together in Eighteen's kitchen filling out application after application. It was a good thing that they chose to apply to all the same colleges because that way it was easier to do so. Goku had been quite confused by some of the questions, but the others had been more than willing to help out. They decided to go to the same college--that is, if they all got accepted at the same college. Vegeta was the only one who was being an ass about this 'moment'. He kept on saying that he wasn't going to 'some stupid college and waste his best years'. It was plain to see what he wanted if you knew Vegeta: He wanted to sing. It was all he did in his spare time, meaning the time he didn't work out. Anywhere you went with Vegeta, he would seek a quite place where we could wrtie his songs. A lot of people thought him an outsider who did not care for others. Only Goku and Bulma knew the Vegeta beneath his cold demeanour. They knew that he could be a nice guy, and a caring one at that.


Bulma's toughts were distracted when she noticed a flame like her moving behind a group s students. Finally Vegeta had arrived and they could start their weekend, and she was glad for it. She was thirsty and tired, and only God knew what it was that Vegeta had planned for them. All week long had she been trying to get some response out of him, but Vegeta had not let anything slip. All he would do was smirk that typical 'mightier and thou' smirk. Everyone could tell that he got a kick out of teasing her like that. For Bulma, however, it was only torture and no fun. Now that he was walking towards her she was only excited. When she looked at him again, she saw it again in his eyes. There was a certain something that told her that he had big plans for them. She lost herself again in her thoughts and was only brought back when Vegeta ran his hand down her neck.


"Woman, you're all sweaty. What's up with that?" Oh, how he loved getting her all riled up. He knew fully well that he had left her waiting for about 15 minutes, and to top it off, that it was simply hot out here. Now her anger was boiling. How dare he insult her?

"Vegeta, you are late, really late. I just wanna rip you in two for letting me down like that. Why were you that late anyway?"

Vegeta wasn't smiling anymore. He had hoped to avoid that question. Therefore he decided to just say it in one word and get it over with.

"Principal Hukamo."Those words were mumbled in a way that it made Bulma think that he was ashamed of that fact, but that simply could not be. Vegeta was someone who did not even know that word. Now she was mighty confused. What the heck had he done?

"Veggie, what did you do this time? Get caught peeking up Mrs. Mulin's skirt?" This guy was capable of everything, but really, that was the only she someone should be ashamed of at this school. As Vegeta heard her words he sneered and gave her the most disgusted look he'd ever sent anyone.

"That's gross, first of all. I didn't do anything...I just had to...to ask him something. And, Woman, DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!" He hoped the last comment would distract her enough, so that they could just get on with their lives and have fun. He glanced at his watch, and noticed that Bulma had not yet thrown a comeback at him. He furrowed his brow and looked at her, only to see her smiling.

"What are you smiling at?" He spat those words, but all Bulma could was laugh out loud. Vegeta thought she had lost it.

"Fine, you don't want me to know what you did with Principal Hukamo. It's alright. And you know you like it when I call you THAT." Having that said she climbed into the car. Vegeta sighed and got into the car as well. They still had to go to his house and grab something for Bulma. She just didn't know that.

"If you have to call me that, at least don't do it public." He started the car and drove off to his house. Bulma sent him a beaming smile.

"Alright, Veggie."

The rest of the drive was quite. The sun was beating down on the black Camaro, so they both were drained of their energy and talking would have been almost stressful.

When the had reached their destination they all but ran up to the airconditioned house. Once inside they both let out a sigh of relief. It was nice to feel the cool air on your skin.They both went into the kitchen.

"Care of some Lemonade? I bet my mom made some." Bulma simply nodded a yes. Vegeta opened the fridge, and as expected he found an ice-cold pitcher with lenonade. Sometimes he just had to adore her.

When he turned around he saw that Bulma had already gotten two cups out of the cupboard. Right now, she was reaching into the other cupboard to get some more sugar. She knew by now that Vegeta's mother liked lemonade sour, and well, Bulma didn't. While looking at her Vegeta noticed just how beautiful she looked. ursing himself for thinking such a worng thought, he moved to where Bulma stood and got the sugar that she was desperatly trying to reach.

"You could have just asked, you know." And then handed her the sugar and a cup of lemonade.

"I'm still too exhausted to talk." She wiped her hand over her forehead and thanked him for the leomande.

"Will you tell me now what it is that you have planned?" She gave him a best puppy eyes, and he smiled.

"Once you're not exhausted anymore." Vegeta gave her a his deviliah smirk and motioned for her to follow him into his room. Bulma noticed that he had for once cleaned up and was delighted by it. Usually when she spent the weekends at his place there would be all kinds of papers on the floor, his clothes on his bed and his blanket on his chair. It might make Vegeta sound like a messy person, but in reality he was very neat. It was just that he had a lot of work to do. Not it seemed like he had found the time to get rid of the mess.

Bulma took a seat on his bed, not afraid that she would sit on something that was alive.

"I see you cleaned up." She watched as Vegeta crossed his room to his closet and got out a lil bad. Bulma noticed that the bag wore the "Abercrombie" label and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Vegeta, is there something you need to tell me?" He was walking over to her with the bag in his hand. (His room is quite big.) He smirked at her knowing that she read the label.

He took a seat next to her and looked at her. Then he leaned back on his elbows.

"Actually, there is something I have to tell you." He threw the bag at her. "Try it on."

Bulma looked from Vegeta to the bag, and back up to Vegeta.

"What is it?" She took the bag and peeked inside. She knew Vegeta would watch, but not tell. When she saw the content of the back she let out a squeal. Inside the bag Bulma found what she had been looking for a few months now. It was a black and white striped bikini. Bulma wondered how she hadn't seen this bikini when she went shopping. That's when she heard Vegeta laugh.

"Bulma, you are so predictable. Now go try it on. It's not like I'd get you this, and then I don't wanna see it on you." Said a smirking Vegeta. Sometimes Vegeta liked to get Bulma little presents just so she would be happy. He liked seeing her happy. He watched as a beaming Bulma skipped out of his room into the adjoining bathroom to get changed. He might not be allowed to touch, but he certainly liked to look. It was more than obvious that Bulma was beautiful, and if he was granted being her best friend, then he would sure as hell have a look to appreciate that beauty.

When he had picked the bikini he knew that she had been looking for one for about two months now. True, Bulma did a lot of shopping, but just as often as she went to the mall, would she overlook the things she was searching. Just like the bikini. It was a triangle top with zebra print. He knew she would look great. Bulma had been in the bathroom for almost five minutes now. He wondered what kept her.

"What's taking you so long? Did you get lost?" Damn women, and their beatuy time.

"Hold on, Vegeta. I'm almost out." With that she opended the door. And Vegeta's jaw dropped. Beautiful wasn't even a word to discribe her anymore. She was perfect. After a moment Vegeta shook the shock off and said the only thing he could think of.

"Wow. I should always do your shopping." He laughed and pulled her down towards him and started tickling her. Bulma was twisting and laughing and begging for Vegeta to stop, but he somehow had to distract her from the buldge that had formed in his pants. Now, doing this to her wasn't excatly a turn off, so he thought of ugly old teachers and their beer bellies, while keeping the woman at bay. Having finally succeeded he let go of her.

"Now put your dress on and let's go to the beach."

Bulma did as she was told, but not before she kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you. You're awesome, have I ever told you?"

Vegeta smirked. "Yes woman. You tell me every time before we go to bed."

"That sounds so wrong, Veggie."

"No, it doesn't. You're just a lil perv. Get that mind of yours out of the gutter." He said and spanked her bottom.

"Vegeta, stop that obsession you have with my ass, now."

"I'm not obsessed."

She rolled her eyes and finished putting on her dress. "Let's just go, Veggie."

*~*~*~*

(AN: I'm not going to spend a lot of time discribing the time at the beach. If you wanted that, sorry.)

At the beach Bulma and Vegeta ran into Goku and Chichi. It tuned out to be a great day. At first the girls would sunbathe and guys went for a swim. After that the group played a couple of rounds beach volleyball. By the time that the sun started setting Chichi had gotten quite a sunburn and It was decided that it was time to leave. Since Chichi and Goku were seeking some solitude, it was decided that they parted, and spent the evening seperatly.

*~*~*~*

*Back in Vegeta's room*


It was already dark outside and the wind was blowing lightly. Vegeta and Bulma were lying down on the bed watching 'Meet the parents'. They were munching on the popcorn and chips, slurping soda and laughing out loud. When the credits come on they still couldn't thinking about this movie. They were rolling all over the bed having the time of their life. Bulma just popped another handful of chips into her mouth as she heard a lound 'thump'.

She poked her head over the side of the bed to see Vegeta lying facedown on the foor. She was still laughing.

"Are you alright, down there?" It just looked too funny how he lay there.

"Yes, I'm alright. You're dangerous when you're sugar high. Kicked me off the bed. I can't believe it." He chuckled. "At least my name isn't Martha Fucker."

Bulma laughed along. "Well, I'd just keep my last name if I were her."

"But you're not. And a woman should always take on her husbands last name." He said this with serious conviction.

"Why?"

"Because she's a woman." He knew Bulma hated these kind of comments. She was an emancipated woman, and she hated when Vegeta picked on her because he knew he could. As expected he, he found a pillow flying towards his head.

This meant war. He grabed the pillow and threw it back at Bulma. SHe countered and the fight was on. Vegeta knocked her down from the bed and started tickling her. When she, again, begged that he let go of her and that she would give up he paused. He looked into her eyes, filled with joy and contentment. Bulma noticed the change in his demeanour, but was soon lost in the depths of his eyes. All reason and time were gone, leaving only two friends and their atrraction for each other. Not really noticing what he was doing Vegeta brought his hand to the back of Bulma's head and buried it in her aqua locks. Bulma's mind was gone. She didn't know what she was doing, or why she was doing it, but one thing was for sure. It felt right. As Vegeta's head drew near hers she closed her eyes and waited. When Vegeta's lips met hers it was a first a tender kiss that lingered on for a moment. Bulma reacted and started tracing his lower lip with her tongue asking for entrance, which he gave her wihtout hesitation. Bulma's hands wound around Vegeta's neck so that she could draw nearer. The hand in her hair was now massaging her sculp and his other hand was sensually running up and down her back. When they broke aprat to catch some air, reality came chrasing back down on them. Vegeta rested his forehead on Bulma's waiting for a reaction from her. After a moment of silence he heard her speak.

"Well, I guess we should have seen that one coming. I mean, even Goku saw it." They both chuckled. Vegeta looked up into Bulma's smiling face. She was now sitting on his lap. How she'd gotten there, he wasn't quite sure, but he sure as hell didn't mind. His right hand was caressing her face, and he could only wonder hoe he'd never noticed what had formed between them.

"Good things take time." With that he kissed her again. While the kiss lingered on Bulma wondered, just how or where this was going to end. She definatly hoped it wouldn't end at all.


*~*~*~*

They did it!! They finally kissed! What ya think? Like it, hate it? Leave a review. Now, as you can imagine, things are going to get a lil rough sooner or later.

MORE REVIEW = FASTER UPDATE

Love ya all !
SilverMoon