Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ All About Us ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: Sorry for the late update. A big THANK YOU to all my reviewers.

Disclaimer: O, all the things I could do if I owned DBZ...but I don't.

*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 7

*Sunday night*

Bulma and Vegeta had been discussing their relationship all week end long-at least when they weren't too distracted. It was like the world had done a one-eighty, and in a way it did. For those two, young lovers the entire view of the world had changed. They had resisted each others for a few years now, without even considering the idea of dating each other. Now it became an obsession. During their first kiss though both had realized that they were more than just friends. Bulma had already admitted that it had been the most mind-blowing kiss she'd ever received. Secretly she was wondering how Vegeta would be in bed. But, that was another story. She wouldn't take that step too soon. Not even with Vegeta.

They had wild make-out sessions all over the weekend, but to her surprise she found that they had done other things too. Besides their homework, they had worked out how their relationship was going to work for the beginning. Neither wanted to walk to school hand in hand and proclaim their unconditional love for each other for various reasons.

Bulma wasn't sure if it was love or lust with Vegeta--at least she that's what she told herself- and he had a huge problem admitting to himself that he actually WAS falling for her...if he hadn't already fallen, fallen hard and deep. Then there was the issue about their pride. Both of them had claimed for the last two year that they would never be more than friends. How could they face their friends? How could they possibly tell their friends that Goku of all people had been right? It was as if he had planned it. Yes, that was it they decided. Goku had started this way back on the night they met at his party.

Vegeta had never liked the way that Goku had smiled when he found them on the hill. That all-knowing smile. Back then he was convinced that Goku thought them having a make-out session, but now things were different. Vegeta once thought back on all the times they had spent together during their high school time. He noticed that he had admired her strength of mind and beauty longer than anything else about her. Now that he had given it some thought, he could see how the others knew that this would work. Yes, he thought that. He was almost certain that this woman was his and his alone. Never would he let any harm come to her. But he also saw the dark clouds over their relationship. They had hardly been a couple for twenty-four hours when this came to him.

It would be tough for them from time to time. Not now, but soon enough. He wasn't considering their bickering, he knew it kept the relationship healthy. What scared him was the pressure that would come to their relationship. Bulma was a very well known person. If the news of their relationship made it to the press, they wouldn't ever be left alone. Journalists were always looking for her weaknesses because on the outside she seemed perfect. The public didn't know of her temper; they all thought her a beautiful and silent angel who happened to be very smart. If the press ever heard about them all hell would break lose.

And there were the other two issues. What if this relationship didn't work? What would become of their friendship? Would they be able to stay friends. best friends? He was afraid to ever know the answer to this question. They had spent an hour talking about how stupid they were to ignore the signs, that it was great to feel like this and all the fun they could have. They had discussed the press issue briefly, but he still felt uncertain. Th problem of the break up, however, has been avoided. He knew Bulma was concerned about it too, but there really was no point on dwelling something that's not even an option at the moment. Yet, he couldn't help but have doubts. That's how he would treat the problems: deal with them when they arose; not now. He let out a sigh and cuddled into Bulma's side who was currently lying next to him, spaced out, just the way he was a second ago. He took in her beautiful features. He loved how the sunlight made her eyes sparkle, and gave her hair a soft look. Vegeta couldn't resist and started trailing kisses down her jaw line and then down her neck. Just when he was about to shift his weight Bulma voiced her thoughts.

"Vegeta, we can't tell them about us." She closed her eyes and enjoyed the treatment that her neck was receiving. Gods, Vegeta knew how to kiss. She let out a small moan as his kisses went down to her collarbone. She heard him chuckling.

" Thought, you'd like that." He smirked against her skin and planted another kiss on her neck before moving back up to her lips. Before her could make contact though, Bulma pulled back. She gave him an apologetic look that told him that she would make it up to him later. He guessed she really wanted this issued out of the world although they had already attempted to talk about it. He let out a desperate sigh...he had just gotten in the mood to indulge himself a little bit, and she had a way to ruin it.

"Alright, so you don't want them to know. Neither do I, so we will just keep this to ourselves for a little while. Good? OK..." He mumbled quickly he went back to assaulting her mouth. Again, she pushed him off her body.

"Vegeta, it isn't that easy. You know---" Another kiss. Vegeta tried convincing her in delaying the subject, but he would not win this time. "--they will be able...to tell.--Vegeta, quit it. This is important." He gave up. There was no way in getting around it, so he just had to suck it up and live.

"Alright, w-Bulma.---" This would take a moment so he made himself comfortable on top of his girlfriend, supporting his weight with his arms and his head resting in his hands. "---You keep saying that this in going to be complicated. I don't see how. All we have to do is to behave as if nothing has happened."

Bulma sighed. She unconsciously started tracing his abs with her right hand, the other one under her head. "I know, doesn't it sound simple? Pretend as if nothing has happened? Right now we can't even keep our hands to ourselves for more than an hour. What are we gonna do at school? Sneak of to the janitor's closet? I don't think so. We sit next to each other in half of our classes. This is going to be hell, and you know it."

She was right. This WAS getting complicated. He muttered a low 'dammit' and once more sought her eyes for an answer. But he found nothing. He let his head drop onto her chest and she started tangling her fingers in his hair.

"Maybe you could change your mind about the janitor's closet??" He asked laughing. Bulma playfully slapped him on the shoulder.

"See, that's what I mean."

He looked back up into her face. "Well, I guess we just have to try.---" He started rubbing her arms lightly. "--If they figure us out, well, hard luck....But I can think of something fun we could do right now..." And resumed trailing kisses on her shoulder.

"Gods, Vegeta, you really know what you're doing." She wasn't sure if she should sigh or moan. The feelings he made her feel were just incredible. "I guess you're right. Come what may."

With that said she pulled him back up to her and kissed him full on the lips. He pulled back to catch a breath. "Come what may." He turned on his back and took Bulma with him.

~Yes, come what may, my love. I'll be there.~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

OK, that it for this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to review!

REVIEW = MORE CHAPTERS

Love, SilverMoon.