Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ And Then There Were Three ❯ Three Months Later ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AND THEN THERE WERE THREE

 

~~Three Months Later~~

 

Disclaimer:  I do not own Dragonball Z, nor am I making any money off this story.

 

Author's Note:  This story was completely inspired by Gutterball's exquisite story, Coercing Kakarrot, which can be found here: http://www.saiyanhideaway.us/Fics/GutterBall/CoercingKakarot.html

 

Her story is the second part to this story, so you should read it before you read this part and the fourth part. If you enjoy this at all, it is completely due to her ability to write believably and brilliantly.  I most humbly thank her. 

 

********************************************************* **

"Hey, Mom, can we have a snack?"

 

My son enters the kitchen, Goten on his heels.  It's Saturday and they've been upstairs all afternoon playing videogames.  They didn't even break for lunch, the impending boss battle being much more important; so I am not surprised by their appearance now. 

 

"'Bout time you boys showed up!"  I say, getting up from the table where I've been looking at a magazine.  "I expected you an hour ago.  That boss must have been tougher than you thought." 

 

"Only 'cause Goten kept getting killed," Trunks says.

 

"You died too!"

 

"Twice!  You died every time!"

 

I don't like the tone in Trunks's voice.  He's friends with Goten, but he is a year older and delights in treating Goten like a baby.  Funny how a year means so much when you're a kid. 

 

"Well, I doubt Goten spends every spare minute on the game machine either, Trunks.  You've been playing that game for weeks, which means you couldn't beat the boss by yourself.  So cut Goten a little slack.  He only just learned to play it and still he was able to help you beat it."

 

I'm standing before the refrigerator, wondering what would be a suitable snack that won't ruin their dinner.  I'll need to fix something else when Goku and Vegeta get back . . . .

 

If they come back.

 

"Tell you what," I say.  "How about we just make this an early dinner?  I'll just fry up some hamburgers now, and then you're whole evening's free to rescue Narnia." 

 

"Sure!" they say in unison and I pull out the hamburger and get busy.  No point in waiting around for anyone, and I don't think I'll feel much like cooking later on.  There's always delivery if  . . . anyone else gets hungry.

 

Later, as they're eating and talking between each other about what game they were going to play next, I hear the gravity machine power up, meaning Vegeta and Goku have probably returned.  I wonder if they'll come inside now or later?  Or at all?

 

"Mom?"

 

I look at Trunks and notice his face looks rather tentative, like he's about to ask something, and he's sure I'm going to say "no".

 

"What's going on with Dad and Goku?"

 

I hope my shock doesn't show on my face, but of all the things I expected to hear tonight, that wasn't one of them. 

 

"What do you mean?" I ask.  Did I sound normal? 

 

"Well . . . they're just . . . I mean . . . are they kissing now?"

 

"Excuse me?" 

 

"The other day, in the gravity room, we looked in and  . . . it looked like they were kissing."

 

"Trunks, what have I told you about spying on people?"  Changing the subject to possible misbehavior on his part seems like a sound tactic while I try to come up with an explanation other than "yes, they're banging each other like monkeys." 

 

"I wasn't spying!  Honest!  The machine wasn't on, and Goten and I wanted to play in there.  Dad lets us when he's not using it so long as we don't take the gravity over 100 Gs.  I just wanted to make sure it was empty, but Dad and Goku were in there and it looked like they were kissing."

 

"Lovey-dovey kissing too!" Goten added, screwing up his face in disgust. 

 

I take a breath.  I hate lying to my son, but I can't tell him his father is having sex with Goku either.  He may have fought Majin Buu, but he's still only an eleven-year-old boy. 

 

"It may have looked like that, but I seriously doubt it.  Your dad barely likes Goku.  He probably had something in his eye and Goku was helping him get it out."  I wince, hoping this extremely lame explanation isn't too lame for an eleven year old.  Luckily, Trunks seems more than willing to accept any explanation other than his father was actually kissing Goku.

 

"Oh, yeah!  I hadn't thought of that."  He punches Goten on the arm.  "Told you they weren't kissing, Goten!"

 

Goten doesn't look nearly as convinced as Trunks, but he has always followed Trunks's lead and keeps his opinion to himself. 

 

Soon the hamburgers are gone, and Trunks and Goten bound back upstairs to the playroom to finish their video game quest.  Leaving me with a mess to clean up---two messes to clean up. 

 

Now that the boys are gone, my anger flares.  How dare they?  How dare they become so careless that I have to lie to my own son!  Don't they even think? 

 

I throw dishes into the sink, slam the refrigerator door as I clean.  I am beyond furious. 

 

Vegeta is just going to have to start thinking about someone other than himself!  He can't put me in this position;  he can't do this to Trunks.

 

I storm across the kitchen to collect another dish from the table, hitting my thigh hard against the corner of the table.  Augh!  I clutch it instinctively, my fingers trying to soothe the sharp pain away.  It doesn't work, so I give into the pain and sit; then I give into everything else and the tears start to fall.

 

It's my first real cry since I gave Goku to Vegeta, and I'm more than a little surprised and disappointed at its force.  Keening is perhaps too strong a word, but bawling fits nicely.  My shoulders shake and heave with each sob;  I know my face is puffy and wet and redder than a beet.  I've never been very good at the artful cry.  I'm too high strung; my emotions too strong.  I'm too vain to submit when others can see, so I only give in when I'm alone. 

 

Other people might think it strange to cry like that.  They want to cry where there are people around who can comfort them, pat them on the back and assure them that it's not as bad as all that.  But I know it's better for me this way.  You see, there's something rather pathetic about crying to only yourself, the "poor, pitiful me" side to it that sets my teeth on edge.  I may give in to tears, but soon I'm disgusted by my own display.  I have never made a living feeling of sorry for myself, and I refuse to do it now.  I command my life.  I created this situation.  I knew walking into it what it might mean. 

 

Not that it's been unbearable.  Yes, Vegeta is gone more than he used to be, but he has hardly vanished from out lives.  He is attentive to me, still caring, gentle.  He still makes love to me with the same intensity.  In truth there is a new aspect to it, a new awareness on his part.  I don't think it's mere gratitude, a "thank you" or "pity" fuck.  I think he now understands the true nature of my love for him.  I think it astonishes him; it amazes him that I could give him something so unselfish.

 

But sometimes he comes home with a grin that makes me know he has made Goku scream in something other than pain and I burn.  He enters the house and goes directly to the shower and I know it's to wash Goku's mouth, hands and cock off of him, so I burn.  I should be thankful---it's considerate in a way.  But I burn anyway, and then I smile when I see him, even if I don't ask how his day went.   There's no point in asking, is there?  I know how it went.  His satisfied air tells all.

 

I leave my chair for the sink and splash cold water on my face.  It feels good and I can sense my moment of despair is passed.  I am once again in control.  I pat my face dry and decide the rest of the kitchen can wait until tomorrow. 

 

I'm going to go wait in my bed for my husband.

 

And when he comes home, I'm going to ask him to please not kiss his boyfriend where our son can see. 

 

I square my shoulders; my confidence returns.  It's a reasonable request, after all.

 

********************************************************* ***************

 

He comes in, but he doesn't head to the shower.  His hair is damp and I know that he has used the shower in the gravity room.  He goes into the bathroom though, and I hear him taking a piss in the toilet. 

 

I'm suddenly unsure of my mission and I decide to take my fight to him rather than wait, so I get up and enter the bathroom.

 

"Vegeta?"

 

He flushes the toilet and faces me.  He is not wearing a satisfied grin, for which I am thankful. 

 

"I need to ask a favor of you."

 

"What?  Stay out of the gravity room so you can do some unnecessary bullshit?"

 

"No, nothing like that, and if you feel that way, I'll just stop doing anything to the gravity room so you can see how unnecessary it is."

 

"So, what then?"  He pads out of the bathroom and crawls into our bed.  I don't follow.  I can't relax enough about this to lie down.

 

"Could you and Goku . . . be a little more discreet?"

 

His eyebrows raise.

 

"Trunks and Goten saw you kissing Goku in the gravity room.  I told them that you weren't kissing, that it must have been something else.  I think he bought it, but I don't like having to lie to Trunks."

 

"So don't."

 

"Vegeta!  I'm not going to tell our eleven-year-old son you're sleeping with someone other than me!  I'm appalled you would suggest such a thing."

 

He cocks his head to the side and his eyes narrow.

 

"Because . . . ?"

 

I can only gape at him.  Surely he isn't this stupid.

 

He gets up off the bed and comes toward me, speaking.

"Woman, you gave me Kakarrot, some might say rather enthusiastically.  The time to worry about what our son might think of the situation is passed."

 

He's before me now, not touching me, just looking at me intensely.  No, looking through me to everything inside.

 

"You think he's too young, is that it?  Too young to know the details of sex?"

 

Impossibly, he gets even closer. 

 

"Or is it something else?"

I press against the wall.  Why is there never a hole to crawl into when you need one?  "I don't know what you mean."

 

"I do," he says softly and his eyes leave mine to roam over my face and chest.  "You're jealous."

 

I gape again, stunned.  I close my mouth and say, "Absolutely not!"

 

"Yes you are," he insists and his face wears a soft smile of wonder, and his hands skim up my arms to cup my shoulders. 

 

"No---"

 

He pulls me to him, his breath at my ear.  "It's okay," he says and his tongue flicks at my ear.  "I like it."

 

I pull back, confused.  Of all the possible reactions I thought Vegeta might have to my jealousy, this was not it.  He has ever been disdainful of possessiveness on my part.   "You like it?" 

 

"Perhaps I thought you were a little too hasty to gift me with Kakarrot.  Someone might think you were ready to get rid of me."

 

I raise my hands to hold his face.  "I told you that you would never be rid of me, Vegeta.  I meant that.  I lo---"

 

He kisses me then, searchingly, almost pleading.  I answer back with my lips and tongue as best I know how.  I love you, I need you . . .

 

He takes his lips from mine and they are back beside my ear, his voice a soft rumble.

 

"Don't be jealous, Bulma.  You are not Kakarrot, but neither is Kakarrot you."

 

His lips move to my throat and his hot tongue laves the area behind my ear.  Desire pools between my legs.

 

"He does not smell like you."

 

His hands move to cup my breasts and his thumbs tease my nipples until I moan.

 

"He does not sound like you."

 

His hand moves lower and it hitches up my nightgown until he can reach between my legs to stroke my soft wetness.

 

"And he does not taste like you." His hand leaves my wetness and he brings them to his mouth, deliberately licking them.

 

He kisses me again then, and this time there is no plea; there is only passion.  I answer this kiss better.  Passion I know well. 

 

He pulls me against his body and walks me to our bed, pushing me onto it and covering me.  He makes quick work of the shoulder straps on my nightgown and soon my breasts are free for his touch, his lips.  He kisses each nipple, grazing them lightly with his lips before finally touching them with his tongue.  He teases me, refusing to do more than the lightest caresses and I clutch at his hair trying to force more contact. 

 

He chuckles at my need.  "And he is not as wanton as you."   He obliges my request for more contact and licks my breasts with a slow intensity that makes me rock my hips against his leg.  His words filter into my brain and I ask:

 

"You mean Kak---Goku doesn't enjoy sex?"

 

He pauses his caresses for a moment and decides how to answer.  "Let's just say sex for fun is a new concept for him." 

 

His mouth returns to my breast, but now I'm now totally distracted by this topic.  "Really?  Of course, Chi Chi never struck me as the sex kitten type."

 

He continues to lick my breasts, but I sense a need in him to discuss Kakarrot as well.  "Exactly.  He. . . I've had to be patient with him."

 

"So you're not doing him?"  I ask with a grin.

 

"Oh, I'm doing him, alright," he answers with a salacious grin that makes my loins quiver.  "He's learning."  He kisses my lips this time, hard and demanding.  "No more talk.  I want to fuck.  Is there someone here who can oblige me or do I need to find Kakarrot?"

 

"Oh, I'm obliging, " I say with a smile.  I pull his head down for another kiss and brace my leg against the bed.  One push and I'm on top.  "I'm very obliging."  I lean down to whisper in his ear.  "This fuck, how did you want it?" 

 

"Start on top and see if you can convince me to let you stay there."

 

I grin at the challenge.  I pull my nightgown over my head and then I scramble down to pull off his shorts.  He helps me by lifting his hips, pulling his feet from the garment.  I run my hands over his thighs, his chest.  So beautiful.  My gaze lingers on his arousal, and suddenly all I want to do is taste him.  I give into temptation and lean down to take him in my mouth, loving the taste of his pre-cum on my tongue.  I stoke him with my mouth slowly, lovingly, using my tongue to caress him inside.  I feel his hips begin to answer the rhythm I've set and I take my hand and stroke his balls, rolling them gently in my hand.  He moans at this added touch and a part of me sings that I can do this for him. His legs part more, giving me better access and his hands bury themselves in my hair , helping me set the rhythm he wants.  I hear his encouragement, his moans and then he tenses and I feel his warmth inside my mouth. I swallow quickly and again and again, until I have taken it all.  I take my mouth from his cock, blowing gently on it and see it spasm in response.  I smile. 

 

I gaze at his face, his eyes closed as he comes down from his orgasm.  Then an eye pops open and pierces me in mock accusation.

 

"That was not a fuck," he rumbles and lifts his head to glare at me. 

 

"What are you going to do about it?" I ask, knowing that the quickest way to arouse Vegeta is to challenge him.  I am not disappointed.  He sits up and grabs my shoulders, forcing me back down to the bed. 

 

"I'm going to get what I want," he says and he kisses me with force, trying to gain control. 

 

I spread my legs, waiting.  "Take it."

 

And he does.   He thrusts into me and we both sigh; it feels so good.  He lies still a moment, resting inside me, then his passion awakens and his hips move him in and out in a rhythm we know so well.  It is not frantic, but it is deliberate, building a fire between us both.  My hands clutch his buttocks, pulling him with every thrust.  I hear his breath, my own and then I can no longer breathe, I can only moan.  It builds inside of me until everything turns white and finally bursts into a thousand stars.  I feel Vegeta tense moments later, hear his cry against my throat. 

 

Finally there is collapse and the quiet caresses that follow our lovemaking.  I feel him shift beside me, feel his lips on my cheek. 

 

"There shall be no more jealousy," he says.

 

"No," I agree.  No more. 

 

Moments later, I hear his voice again.


"And I shall be more . . . discreet."

 

I smile, then sleep.

 

********************************************************* ********

 

A week later I am lying on my bed shopping through catalogues.  A stack of them sits on my right waiting and on my left is my stack of those I plan to make purchases from.  The ones with nothing that I want are thrown to the floor.  There aren't many of those.  Having money is nice.

 

I'm looking through a lingerie catalogue now, my pen poised at my lips as I consider a bra and panty set of sheer lace.  It looks beautiful on the model and I'm not being vain to know it will look as good on me.  I probably work harder to maintain my figure than the model does, but the results are worth the work.  This set is baby blue, Vegeta's favorite color on me.  I circle it.

 

"Hey, Bulma."

 

I look up and Goku is at the door to my bedroom.  There is mild surprise that he is here; my bedroom has never been a common area, but I don't give it much thought.

 

"Hi, Goku."

 

He takes my greeting as permission to enter, but he does more-he comes around and lies down on the bed beside me.  "Whatcha doing?"

 

This is unusual, and I'm painfully aware of the catalogue's subject matter.  I know it's ridiculous to be embarrassed at this point---the man has fucked me--- and I wasn't lying to Vegeta when I said I had always had a little thing for Goku, but "little" is the correct term.  He's beautiful, more handsome than Vegeta, but the attraction usually wore off about the time he opened his mouth.  It took a good thirty minutes of crying and maneuvering to get my hand in his pants, which is more work than I like to do for sex.  Not that the payoff that night wasn't spectacular in it's own way, but I know that it was all part of my plan to bring Vegeta's needs to Goku's attention, to make him open to Vegeta's advances.  Once I had them "on their way" so to speak, my involvement in their relationship was nil.  There was "talk" the next day as Vegeta promised, but I wasn't part of it.  Goku did come to me later that day to make sure that I was okay with the arrangement, but other than that, our relationship has been very similar to how it was before. 

 

I lay my hands on the magazine, hoping it disguises the kind of merchandise.  "Just doing some shopping.  It's more fun this way---no lines or teenage salesgirls."

 

He removes one of my hands to reveal the bra and panty set I've circled.  "That's pretty," he says and he leans towards me a little so our shoulders touch.  "Are you getting it?"

 

"I was thinking about it, yes." 

 

I feel him looking at me and I tear my eyes away from the catalogue to meet his eyes.  They burn with the black fire that I know so well, and I'm sure I must be mistaken by what I see, but his next words tell me I'm wrong.

 

"You'll be beautiful in it," he says softly and he takes his arm and runs it up my back to my neck and he lightly massages me there.  "You are so beautiful," he says and he leans towards me for a kiss.

 

The realization that Goku is making a very serious pass at me stuns me motionless.  I can't move away and his lips meet mine.  Softly, he presses them against me, caressing them with a gentle pressure and tilt of his head.  His tongue slides out and glides along the slit between my lips, and like a magic command, my lips part and welcome him in.

 

It's an amazing kiss.  His tongue smoothes its way through my mouth in a promise of sensual bliss.  I'm aware of my response-helpless surrender to the dance of his tongue.  We move together to music unheard, but real.  It's a revelation to see, to feel Goku this way.  I remember Vegeta said he was learning, and now I know it's true.  This kind of hedonistic touch is Vegeta's forte, and Goku has mastered it as well. 

 

He moves again, this time to push me on my back and he lays beside me as he kisses me, his free hand cupping my jaw and sweeping behind my ear in a feather-light caress that sends tingles down my spine. 

 

His lips leave mine to follow where his fingers have led;  I gasp as his tongue stokes the sensitive skin there.   His hand has moved from my jaw to my breast and he cups it gently and moans as he does so.  "So soft," he whispers.

 

I don't know whether it's the touch to my breast or his voice that jolts me out of the erotic spell he's woven, but my mind suddenly rights itself to the fact I'm kissing Goku on my bed---my husband's and my bed.  I push at his shoulders.

 

"No," I say breathlessly. "You can't---" he kisses me again, "we can't---"

 

"Yes, we can," he answers, "You're so beautiful, Bulma."  His lips move down to my chest to nip at my breasts through my clothes, then his mouth closes over one nipple and it's so hot and wet I can feel it through my shirt, my bra.  "Let me have you," and he pushes up my shirt and kisses my belly, then licks it like ice cream.  "Let me taste you."  He brings his face back to mine and kisses me, promising me again and silently I curse Vegeta for this situation.  Surely, this is his fault.  He's created a monster. 

 

"No," I whimper; his lips move back down.  My bra is undone and my breasts are open to his gaze, his tongue.  I hiss as he finds my nipples and begins a new assault.  "Vegeta---"

 

"---said I could have you both," he says.  My brain flies back to that night and yes, Vegeta did say that, but I know this isn't what he meant.  It was that night, that moment, and I think he would have said anything to have Goku then. 

 

"I don't think---"

 

"Don't think," he says and I'm struck again by this new, unfamiliar Goku.  I have never really thought of him as a sexual being; I knew him as a kid, and even when he was grown, a part of me still thought of him that way.  Now though, with his lips on my breasts and his hand reaching between my thighs to stoke my ache;  now he is a different man.  One I don't know, almost a stranger, and I find myself immensely turned on by the prospect of discovering this new Goku --- the one with the gorgeous body and the licentious streak.

 

"Let me taste you, Bulma," he begs and his lips move down to nip at the waist of my shorts.  His hair tickles my belly and I quiver.  His face moves lower and nuzzles my womanhood.  He's taking my inaction as assent and he unfastens my shorts, kissing and nipping at each piece of skin as it's revealed.  He peels them away and strokes me through my soaked panties.  His lips graze me through the fabric and my hips thrust into his face for more.  I'm so turned on that all thought of whether this is right or wrong has fled.  I want to feel; I want to feel him taste me.

 

He pulls my panties aside and I feel his breath on me.  My hips jerk again, begging him for the attention he is teasing me with.  I feel his lips place feathery kisses on my soft flesh, and I whimper at his cruel torture.  He does it again and again and no amount or hip wriggling or whimpering on my part can speed his progress. 

 

I feel a tension on my hips, hear a rip and I know he's torn off my panties.  He pushes my legs apart and settles himself more comfortably.  Then I feel it, the tiniest tip of his tongue teasing apart my folds.  It's slow, tortuous, pleasure, and I moan to let him know, yes!  More! 

 

Finally his full tongue is upon me, and he moans as he tastes me fully.  He laps at my wetness, and I almost cum when he sighs the word "delicious."  I feel my hands reach for his hair, and I'm torn between urging him to let me cum---I want to so badly---and prolonging my own agony;  it feels so good.  I opt for the former and pull his mouth closer and buck my hips in rhythm with his tongue. 

 

Then I'm there-the pleasure peaks and I arch on the bed, my cry of completion seems loud to my own ears.  I fall back, sated, exhausted, eyes closed.  "Mmmm," is as articulate as I can manage at the moment.

 

Goku nuzzles me, takes a final taste. I spasm and a small giggle escapes.  It brings reality back, and I realize that I've just let Goku go down on me.  I finally think of something to say, but I am not the first one to speak.

 

"Well, isn't this a touching scene."

 

My eyes fly open, and Vegeta is standing in the doorway to our bedroom.  How long has he been there?  I have no idea.  He could have been there from the beginning; I was in such a stupor of lust I don't think I would have noticed an alien invasion.

 

"You know, Kakarrot, when you said you were going to get something to eat, I didn't think you meant my wife."

I struggle to sit up.  "Vegeta---"

 

He pierces me with his eyes, and I have a hard time deciding whether he is angry with me or Goku.

 

"Be silent, woman."

 

Goku stands and I see the determined set of his jaw.  "What's the problem, Vegeta?"

 

"Finding you in bed with my wife."

 

Impossibly, unbelievably, I realize he is jealous of me.

 

"You said I could have you both."

 

Vegeta's jaw drops and works its way closed and drops again.  "This is not what I meant."

 

"What did you mean, Vegeta?"  Goku asks.  He's closer to Vegeta now, and I can feel the testosterone brewing.  There is danger here, and it's partly my fault.

 

I try again.  "Vegeta---"

 

But no one is listening to me.  They have squared off like rams, and the head butting is but moments away. 

 

Vegeta doesn't answer Goku.  I don't know whether he doesn't know the answer or doesn't like the answer.  In either case, Goku doesn't wait for his reply.

 

"Did you mean that you get everything you want, but to hell with everyone else?"

 

Anger clouds Vegeta's features even more.  "No!"

 

"Yes, you did," Goku says.  He's calm, dangerously calm and dangerously close to Vegeta.  "You said 'choose' and I said 'no.'  And then you said . . . ?"  He pauses and waits for Vegeta to answer.

 

I see Vegeta's jaw working, his mind whirling a thousand miles a minute, but he can't think of anything to say to halt this.

 

"What did you say when I said I couldn't choose, Vegeta?"

 

If Vegeta could shoot ki from his eyes, Goku would be burnt to a crisp.  "You use my words against me." 

 

"No, I hold you to your words.  I'm not stupid, Vegeta.  Don't you think I realize how manipulative you've been?  Do you think you could have tricked me into this if I didn't want you too?"  Goku looks at me.  "I wanted you both," he says, looking in my eyes.  Then he looks back at Vegeta.  "I couldn't choose and you said I didn't have to.  Why are you the only one to get everything he wants?" 

 

They stare at each other and I realize that Goku is serious---he'll end this whole thing on principle.  We're about to lose everything and it will be my fault.  I look from Goku to Vegeta---Goku still dressed in his orange gi, Vegeta in his training shorts, his beautiful chest bare.  There must be some way I can salvage this for them, but I know that Goku will not settle for a graceful bow out on my part.  The damage is done. 

 

The electricity flying between them is mesmerizing and all they are doing is staring at each other.  I glance back at Vegeta and notice that despite his anger, he's sporting a huge erection.  I'm not surprised-the anger, the challenge, combined with the pre-standoff show of his wife getting eaten out is a sure turn-on for him.  Vegeta's words come back to me "oh, I'm doing him all right" and suddenly I'm infected with lust and realize the answer is right there before me.  I get up off the bed and walk towards Vegeta.  He watches me approach, and I make sure my face is devoid of anything but desire.  It's not a hard task.  I'm incredibly turned on by my idea.

 

I insert myself between Vegeta and Goku.  I trail my fingernails up Vegeta's chest before I slip them behind his head, pulling him towards me.  I put my lips to his ear.

 

"Don't be jealous," I whisper, then I pull back to look into his eyes.  There is confusion there --- a question. 

 

He draws breath to speak and I place my fingers on his lips, silencing him.  I take my fingers from his lips and replace them with my lips, licking, testing, begging.  My hand trails down his body until I reach his arousal.  I stroke him firmly.  "I think you've been ignoring the possibilities here, Vegeta."

 

He gives me a blank stare and I'm giddy with the thought that I've caught him off guard. 


I kiss his lips again, delving into his mouth with my tongue, sweeping inside so he's sure to know my mood.  "Trust me," I sigh and pull him towards our bed.

 

He complies but I sense reluctance on his part.  He's trying to guess my purpose.  Is this a statement to Goku to show to whom I really belong?  Is this just a distraction to allow my new lover to escape?  I smile at his expression.  He truly has no idea.

 

I push him back on the bed, urging him back until he's lying down in the middle.  I peel back Vegeta's training shorts and work them over his hips to reveal all of him.  I kneel beside Vegeta again, run my hands along his now naked body --- his beautiful chest, thighs, feet.

 

"Isn't he gorgeous, Goku?" I ask. 

 

I can't see Goku from my position, but I see Vegeta turn his head to look at the response.

 

"Yes."  

 

"He's just perfection.  Hard and tight and smooth."  I run my tongue over his chest, teasing his nipples before I head lower, over his abdomen to where his full cock awaits.

 

"Tasty," I add and I lick him slow, like a lollipop in my favorite flavor.  I feel Vegeta's hands clench as I taste him, but his eyes are on Goku.  There is no expression in them-he only looks.  I take him full in my mouth and I watch as his eyes close in pleasure.  This is familiar territory for him-for now. 

 

I work slow agony on Vegeta, taking my time.  I press my thighs together as my mouth moves on my husband.  Vegeta laid out before me like a buffet, Goku's eyes on us; I am almost dripping with desire.  If things go they way I hope, I won't suffer for long. 

 

At last I hear the rustle of Goku's clothing, and the last bit of tension I was holding fades away.  Goku joins us on the bed, kneeling opposite me on the other side of Vegeta.  He does nothing for a moment, then I feel his hands in my hair, stroking.  I pause and look up at him and smile in welcome. 

 

"Jump in;  the cock is fine."

 

He holds my eyes a moment more, then his head lowers and he takes Vegeta in his mouth.  Vegeta moans in response and I watch as his head thrashes on the bed.  I run my hand down his chest, soothing, then turn back to the display of Goku sucking my husband's cock.  I'm tempted to touch myself to release, but first I need to make sure Vegeta really understands what this is all about.  I lower my head beside Goku's and lick his balls as I stoke them with my hand. 

 

This new torture is almost too much for Vegeta, I feel his release will happen soon, depriving me of the pleasure of this joint assault on his senses.  Goku knows it too, and he pulls away still stroking Vegeta with a hand.  I lift my head to see to see them staring at each other. 

 

"What do you want, Vegeta?" he asks.

 

My husband's hips jerk in mute response, but Goku wants something more.  He leans down to Vegeta and kisses him softly, his tongue sliding through his lips in the briefest caress. 

 

"You can't have everything by yourself, Vegeta." 

 

I know now what Goku is asking for, and Vegeta does too, but he won't submit.  His hips jerk again, begging for attention. "Bulma," he rasps.

 

"No, Vegeta," Goku says.  He kisses him again, deeply this time.  "You can have everything, but you have to give to."  Another deep kiss, his tongue tracing Vegeta's lips.  "What will you give?"

 

I am mesmerized by this display --- their mouths joining, their tongues.  Goku's hand still gently strokes Vegeta as he waits for his answer.

 

"Everything," comes Vegeta's sigh, and Goku smiles and rewards him with a kiss. 

 

"And what will you give Bulma?"

 

The answer is quicker this time.  "Everything."

 

Goku smiles again and kisses Vegeta.  Then he leans toward me and kisses me.  Vegeta watches us kiss over him, and I feel his hand reach over to touch my leg, squeezing it lightly.  I don't know if it's an affirmation of what he has just given up or apology for weakness.  At the moment I don't care which.  I'll think about it later.

 

Goku pushes my head back down to Vegeta's cock, and he settles himself on the other side again and teases Vegeta's balls with his own tongue.  Vegeta's moans return, his hips rock in a rhythm and his hands finally leave his side to bury themselves in my hair.  I feel Goku pushing Vegeta's legs apart, and he slides his hands between them to stoke Vegeta there.  The hips lift slightly in invitation, breaking my rhythm, but I don't mind.  I renew my assault and know that it's about to be a more bumpy ride. 

 

I'm correct.  As Goku's fingers press inside, Vegeta's hips buck widely.  It's all I can do to stay on my task.  Vegeta's moans become hoarse cries and I feel his seed spill into my mouth.  I swallow, lap, lick.  It's ambrosia in this moment.

 

I feel the tension leave Vegeta's body and I look at his face.  He looks drained, but happy.  I smile and look at Goku, and he smiles in return.  We lean across Vegeta to kiss again, soft, wet, nipping kisses that leave me breathless.  Goku's hands grab my shoulders and he drags me across Vegeta to lie on the bed.  He covers me and kisses me.  My hands wind into his hair and pull gently.  I can't wait anymore.  I spread me legs and rock my hips in invitation, one Goku immediately accepts, sliding into me and filling me completely.  His lips leave mine to travel to my neck, behind my ear.  I turn my head and look at Vegeta, meet his black gaze.   I give him a soft smile and I think I see an answer in his eyes. 

 

I can't hold out much longer.  I've been too long on the edge, watching my husband, watching Goku, watching them together.  I decide not to try to prolong my delicious agony and let myself cum, almost screaming at the end.  I relax into the bed.  I'm breathless, flushed and utterly sated.

 

Goku's lips brush my cheeks, my forehead in reward, but he's not done yet;  he's just giving me time to regroup before he moves again.  I don't need long, and I kiss his lips and urge him forward with a tilt of my hips.  He starts gliding in me again, it feels slick and hot and good.

 

Suddenly, he stops and I open my eyes to see Vegeta's hand on his shoulder.  I'm afraid for a moment that I've pushed things too fast for Vegeta, but his words make me shiver in lust.

 

"I want to taste my wife on you."

 

Goku understands and withdraws from my body.  He rolls over and moves down some, so he lies between my legs, his head resting on my lap.  I raise myself up on my elbows, eager to witness this. 

 

Vegeta slides between Goku's legs and runs his hands up his thighs.  They meet in the middle and he takes Goku's cock between his hands and strokes it while he looks at Goku.  He pulls on it roughly once, and I hear Goku's hiss.  Vegeta smirks.  His face doesn't change as he strokes Goku gently again, and I can see him deciding just how badly to repay Goku for forcing his hand in this.  Then his face shifts into a small smile and lowers slowly to Goku.

 

I'm holding my breath.  I can't move.  The descent seem achingly slow.  I don't know whether it really is slow or my anticipation makes it slow.  Then his mouth is there.  He doesn't lick or tease, he takes Goku full into his mouth, devouring him. 

 

"Mmmm," I hear Vegeta moan and he pulls away and looks at me.  "Delicious." 

 

I blush, which seems hysterically out of place when I'm watching my husband go down on the man I just fucked.  Vegeta smiles at my embarrassment and I know that this too is probably payback of a sort.  Then he his head goes down again and it's Goku's turn for payback.

 

He is slow, but aggressive in his attentions.  There is more sucking and teeth and he grips Goku's hips, whether to hold them still or force more contact I don't know.  Goku moans in my lap, and I shift my weight to one elbow so I can reach with one hand to curl my fingers through his hair.  Goku's hands flail and reach for something to grip, finding only bedsheets that he yanks into disarray. 

 

Suddenly Vegeta stops.  He takes his mouth from Goku, only giving the lightest of licks to show he's not done.  Goku growls in frustration.  Vegeta smiles at his suffering and speaks.

 

"You know, he was too shy to let me do this at first," he says and licks from the base to the tip, taking the tip into his mouth and sucking hard.

 

Goku moans and bucks his hips, begging for more contact.  Vegeta smiles again, and I know that this is what he loves most-Goku begging for his touch. 

 

"I think he got over it," Vegeta says and his mouth swallows Goku whole again, pulling back out slowly, then thrusting his mouth down aggressively.  It doesn't take long until Goku is back on the brink and when he cums he screams, "Vegeta!" and I'm glad that Trunks and Goten are camping with Gohan this weekend, because surely they would have heard that.

 

Vegeta swallows all of Goku's essence, sucking the tip to milk it dry.  When he lifts his head he's wearing a superior smirk, and I wonder if this one-upmanship is always a part of their sex.  Probably. 

 

Vegeta reaches down and pulls Goku up to sitting.  Vegeta is on his knees and he must look down to kiss Goku, something I think he likes very much.  It's a passionate kiss, meant to tell Goku that it's not over.  Vegeta is fully aroused again.  Hell, I'm fully aroused again. 

 

Vegeta kisses Goku's neck and maneuvers himself behind Goku, encouraging Goku to kneel.  Vegeta kneels between Goku's legs and his hands come around on both sides to stroke Goku's chest, pinch his nipples.  There's a familiarity to this for them, I think, a routine.  When Vegeta thrusts forward with his hips to rub his cock against Goku's fine ass, I know there's more to show me. 

 

"Bulma, get me the lube," Vegeta orders, and I scramble to the nightstand and bring it over.  He holds out his hands, and I squirt a generous amount into them.  He catches my eyes and kisses me deeply.  "Thank you," he says and turns his attention back to Goku. 

 

I retreat back to lean against the headboard and watch Vegeta massage the lube between his hands and onto his cock.  The sight of Vegeta stroking himself has always turned me on.  It just makes me want to take charge and get him off somehow.  I know this is not my time, though, so I wait and watch. Vegeta leans Goku forward and slides his fingers at the opening there, making it slick as well.  He positions himself at the entrance and pushes inside. 

 

They both moan at the contact, and Goku lowers himself to his hands for support.  Vegeta pulls out and slides back in, slowly at first, but then the urge to pound takes him, and he pistons himself out of Goku.  Goku throws his head back with a cry and Vegeta grabs his hair, holding him as he thrusts.  I'm shocked at the violence of it, but the pleasure they're experiencing bleeds to me and I find my hands at my breasts, teasing my nipples into hardness as I watch my live porn.  Goku is hard again, and I consider sliding under his body to suck him off while Vegeta takes him from behind.  Vegeta's hand beats me to it, reaching around to stroke the hard rod in time with his thrusts.  I file my fantasy away for another day. 

 

They reach their peak finally, almost at the same time.  Goku's seed squirts across the bed, leaving a wet splatter.  They collapse against each other while they get their breath.  There is none of the soft stroking that Vegeta and I share following sex.  I wonder if it's always this way or just this time.  I can't wait to find out.

 

Vegeta finally lifts his head from Goku's back to look at me and his lips pull into tired smile.  He pulls out of Goku who collapses onto his stomach, eyes closed. 

 

Vegeta crawls across the bed to me and leans against the headboard beside me. 

 

"That was good," he says.

 

"It looked good," I say. 

 

"Enjoy your show?"

 

I move closer to him, nuzzle my face into his neck.  "I've never been so turned on in my life."  I lick his neck to prove my point. 

 

He pulls back to look into my eyes.  "Really?" he says and he reaches between my legs and strokes me there.  "Mmmm," he says, enjoying the wetness.  He strokes me idly some more, and although my body is screaming for release, I sense he has something else to say, so I'm willing to wait.  I don't have to wait long. 

 

"You were right," he says. 

 

"About what?"

 

"The possibilities." 

 

I give him a sassy smile and wag my finger at him.  "You should know by know to trust me."

 

"I do," he says and presses forward to kiss me long and hard.  "I do."

 

His lips travel across my face, to my neck.  I cup my breasts for him, begging for his lips there.  He complies, licking long moist paths between my breasts, bringing my nipples to attention with his teeth. 

 

As good as this is, I'm not disappointed when he slides lower, trailing kisses across my abdomen, diving into my bellybutton, licking across my hips to where I need his touch most. 

 

He does not make me wait like Goku did; his tongue slides across my wet folds, circling the tiny nub before sliding down to delve inside me.  Then he laps at my wetness, like a cat bathing its fur.  My eyes close.  This is heaven. 

 

The bed shifts and I feel a new touch on my breasts.  I open my eyes and Goku is beside me, stroking my breasts.  His head lowers and his mouth covers my breast and sucks lightly.  It's too much.  I clutch his head and scream as I cum hard.

 

When I can move again I open my eyes to see Goku and Vegeta kissing over me. When the kiss breaks, Goku licks Vegeta's cheeks.  "Mmmm," he murmurs.  "Bulma." 

 

"Try some fresh," Vegeta says and moves from between my legs.  Goku leans over and tastes me. 

 

"I love the way you taste, Bulma," he says between licks, and there's something about his open compliments that burn through to my core.  He did it earlier today, called me 'beautiful' and I realize that I don't get that kind of affirmation from Vegeta.  He never calls me beautiful or sexy.  I know he thinks it, but it's not the same as hearing it.  I decide I like this new aspect of my sex life. 

 

My head lolls back and I see Vegeta's eyes on my face. He's sitting at my chest with one hand stroking a breast and Goku is on the other side of him.  Although his face is in my crotch, Goku's hips are turned to the side and I see it's to allow Vegeta's hand access to his cock. 

 

I wonder how long this can go on, but then I give myself over to Goku's tongue and don't think anymore. 

 

It goes on a long time.  I give out before either Goku or Vegeta, and I fall asleep to the sound of their lovemaking.  They're face to face this time, with Goku on top.  It's gentler than the last time, they kiss slowly and it's the last thing I see before sleep claims me for good.

 

********************************************************* *********************************

 

"Move in with us."

 

It is late afternoon the next day.  We have ordered Chinese delivery and are eating it in the bed.  We've all showered, enjoyed another round.  There was a three-way oral that was particularly gratifying.

 

"Yes," Vegeta echoes my offer.  "God knows the woman lets people who aren't half as entertaining stay here."

 

I scowl at Vegeta, but he's backing me up, so it's tough to be truly mad.

 

"It makes sense, Goku.  We've got all this room; Goten can go to school with Trunks---"

 

"No."

 

"No?"

 

"Thank you, Bulma, but Mt. Paozu is our home.  It's a place where Goten can still feel close to his mother." 

 

"But---"

 

"No."  He gestures at the bed.  "This is wonderful and I love you both, but Goten and I need to have our own home.  We like Mt. Paozu.  Grandpa Gohan's shrine is there, there's the lake---"

 

"I get the picture, Kakarrot," Vegeta huffs and turns away.

 

"I understand, Goku," I say.  "How about you just move some of your and Goten's things here for long weekends?  Is that fair?"

 

Goku smiles and nods. 

 

He leaves that night, shortly after Gohan returns with Goten and Trunks.  Vegeta is in the gravity room when they return, and Goku doesn't want to interrupt or wait for him to finish.

 

He finds me alone in our bedroom where I've just finished changing the sheets. 

 

"We're going now, Bulma." 

 

He comes over to me and gives me a hug, so like he used to, but then he pulls back and kisses me sweetly.  When his head lifts, I see sadness in his eyes.  I touch his cheek.

 

"Are you OK?" I ask.  "Is this OK?"  I gesture to the bed.

 

He smiles.  "It's better than OK . . . but it's overwhelming right now.  Four months ago I had nothing, and now I feel like I have too much."

 

"We don't have to do this anymore if you don't want to, Goku.  I loved last night, but if it makes you uncomf---"

 

"No, I'm not uncomfortable.  I just . . . . it's going to take some getting used to.   All these new feelings, the sex --- it's very different from what I've known before.  I loved Chi Chi, but we never had anything like this."  He looks down.  "Now I feel like I let her down somehow."

 

Comprehension dawns.  I know part of Goku's grief for Chi Chi was the seven years he was dead---that he chose to be dead.  Now, these new experiences have given him another reason for guilt, grief.

 

I take his face in my hands.  "Goku, it takes two to have this---or three."  I smile at my joke, but I know that's not what he needs.  "What I mean is, don't beat yourself up over what you or Chi Chi had or didn't have.  That's over and feeling guilty won't make it any better.  Take what you're given now; let Vegeta and me give you this.  I promise you're giving us just as much."

 

He nods mutely and kisses me again, then heads for the door.  He pauses and turns to look over his shoulder.  "Tell Vegeta to meet me Wednesday by Daikon Range.  Tell him I said, "come prepared."  He grins and vanishes through the doorway.

 

I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a tiny part of me that was jealous of the Wednesday rendezvous, but of course they will continue their relationship, just as Vegeta and I will continue our relationship.  As this thing progresses, I know that Goku and I will have a relationship as well, apart from what we do together in here.  Well, we've always had a relationship, but now there's a new relationship to explore.

 

I look at the bed, freshly made, pristine, untouched . . . waiting.  So many new discoveries.

 

I can't wait.

 

 

********************************************************* ********************

 

Big thanks and hugs go out to Ember, for being able to spot a mistake a mile away and to debbiechan for endless creative support and feedback. 

 

And of, course, to Gutterball for being outrageously brilliant.