Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Body Switching ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N - *Sigh* I'm sorry for the long wait....I'm so sorry!!!!! -_- It took so long because They kept being tied!!! So the person who looses, only lost by one vote. I'm sorry if it wasn't the person you wanted! 149 reviews ^_^ I'm hoping to get 200 by the time I finish. *Hopes* I'm currently working one *Counts* 8 stories.

If you need to email me, my new email is animelover223@yahoo.com

Thanx for the reviews everyone ^_^

Review response:

Vegetashoseki: *Nods* Vegeta is the best ^_^ He's my all time fav anime character! He's so kool. Yup Piccolo is tapeing that ^_^ It'll be an interesting thing to show Trunks ne?

Vegeta's Dark Fairy: Sorry if it is getting boring, but I will make it better. Everything's just been so hard for me lately -_-

Una: Lol, they'll stop in this chapter, 'cause someone is gonna loose the bet ^_^ Thanx for emailing me and stuff, you're awesome.

Vegeta-Marikluvr: I love your pen name! Here's the next chapter.

Matsurika: lol, Bulma is very lucky to have Vegeta. Hey everyone read Matsurika's stories, she's awesome too ^_^

Dark Emotionless Shadow: Lol, poor Vegeta.

LadyBlushalot: You'll see who looses now ^_^

Trunks' Valentine: You'll see

wolfcry106: I wish I could throw my school books out the window. But they wouldn't go very far. Here's the next chapter.

Garnet-Blossom: *Watches the badman shirt episode* 0_0 SEXY HANDS!!!

liq0urish: No prob about emailing you. Thanx for reviewing ^_^

Hieiz_Vegetaz_luver: *Nods* Vegeta in a dress is funny. Hey! Now I know what I can draw ^_^

Unique Free Radical: I agree, poor Bulma...Even if she isn't in her own body, I feel bad for her. Lol.

Terra: It's ok, I understood your writing fine.

May-Veggiegirl1: *Nods* I was actually gonna do that. And I still am.

anime lover(dbz rocks): lol, yup. Vegeta should know how hard it is to be a woman!

Seproth: You read this all at the same time?

Blanket: Of course I'll finish ^_^

Kys: You'll see who wins ^_^

Vegetas-true-love: Thanx!! You're so nice ^_^

Vegeta: Lol, you'll see who wins.
_____________________________________________________________

'A blimp!' Bulma screamed into her mind, as tears filled her eyes. She was very emotional about her looks, even if she wasn't in her own body.

"He's a man not a woman......." Vegeta tried saying as calmly as possible.

"Well he sure look's like a woman! Oh, and he's so pretty too!" The kid said.

Bulma still looked as though she was going to cry.

"Look! You're girlfriend is crying!" The kid laughed.

Vegeta was getting mad, and Bulma began to cry. The fact that the kid said her body looked like a blimp finally got to her.

"I'm warning you brat!" Vegeta yelled.

"Oh? And what are you going to do blimp?" The kid said, causing Bulma to cry harder.

'No one makes my mate cry.' Vegeta thought to himself.

"Stop saying that!" Bulma yelled with tears in her eyes. A ki blast was slowly forming in her hand.

"Why? Are you sticking up for the blimp?" The kid asked.

"Shut up!" Bulma yelled. The ki blast getting bigger.

"Will you shut up kid!!! Woman! Calm down!" Vegeta said.

Bulma sniffed, the ki blast slowly disappearing.

"Yeah, stop crying! Even this blimp calls you woman. You're so pathetic! A man in a skirt? What a disgrace to men!" The kid yelled out, and began to laugh again.

That really got to Vegeta.

"WHAT! I am no disgrace to men! I'm so much stronger than anyone you know!" Vegeta yelled out.

"I...was talking about him." The kid said as he pointed to Vegeta's body.

"I don't care! Damnit woman! I give up! You win the bet!" Vegeta yelled out as he punched the kid directly in the face.

"OWWW! What was that for! I'm going to tell the police! And you'll get arrested!" The kid yelled as he began to cry, and ran off.

"Hahaha! I knew I'd beat you Vegeta! I can't wait to tell everyone that you gave up! HAHA!" Bulma said.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Woah! Did you see that? Vegeta actually gave up." Goku said with a laugh.

"That's surprising! Wait till we show everyone this tape. Piccolo, did you get it all?" Krillen asked.

"Yes," Piccolo sighed. "and I'm still recording."

"Hahaha! I can't wait to show everyone! Maybe we should wait a few more years until we show this." Goku said.

"Why?" Krillen asked surprisingly.

"Because, everyone who knows would have forgotten already, and it'll just be better to wait a few years." Goku explained.

"Ok...Fine." Krillen agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you want to tell people?" Vegeta asked.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Bulma asked.

"Well, if you tell anyone, than you'll have to tell them about this whole incident." Vegeta said with a smirk.

"Yeah....I guess you're right. I really don't want anyone to know about this anyway." Bulma said.

"That's what I thought." Vegeta replied.

"C'mon, let's get back to our hotel to change." Bulma said.

Vegeta didn't speak. He just followed Bulma to the hotel. He couldn't stand seeing his body in a dress anymore!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't wait to show this to Gohan!" Goku said.

"Ha! He'll love it." Krillen replied.

Piccolo sighed and nod his head. Silently agreeing with them.

"Aren't you glad you came Piccolo?" Goku said.

"Not really, but I'd rather be here, than with your wife."

"Hmm.....That's true." Krillen and Goku agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally! It's so great to see my body in regular clothes again!" Vegeta said.

"I know!" Bulma agreed.

"Well, We have some more time. So why don't we go and get some more pieces for the 'body switcher'?" Bulma suggested.

"Ok....fine." Vegeta agreed.

They both walked towards the door, ready to get some more pieces.

__________________________________________________________ ___

Next chapter!

A 2 and a half month skip! Bulma and Vegeta finally have all the pieces and are home. Bulma is almost finished rebuilding the 'body switcher' but will she get to finish with everyone bothering her? Will Goku, Piccolo, and Krillen show them the tape yet? You'll find out in the next chapter of 'Body Switching'!!

And only 2 more chapters left!! Than the sequel ^_^

Wow! I'm on a roll! I've updated 2 stories today! And now I'm gonna go type the next chapter of another fic ^_^ Maybe I'll update all of my stories today!! Wow....That'll be crazy! But I'll try! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.