Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Body Switching ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N - *Hums to herself* 162 reviews! I doubt I'll make it to 200, but eh, I'm happy with the reviews I got! The sequel to this will have much more action, some comedy, and a pinch of romance. I'll post up the summary next chapter. And you guy's can help me name it! ^_^

Oh, and I have another B/V story for you guy's to read. It's not funny, but from the reviews I got, people say it's good. I know...shameless plug....It's called 'Do You Trust Me?'.

Vegetashoseki: Yuperz! A sequel ^_^ And yeah, Bulma-san won!!

Una: Thanx, I was surprised how close they were. But in the end Vegeta did give in.

Vegetas-true-love: Love the penname. I know it was short, so is this chapter, but it's short because I'm almost done.

Seproth: It was pretty hard to make Vegeta give in. But people wanted Bulma to win.

blahblah: Yup, she won

Draco-Malgoy-Vegeta-luvr: Sorry 'bout that! I didn't realize you changed it ^_^; But I still like your penname!

xonnie: Thanx

Cindy: Vegeta is still the best though!

Trunks' Valentine: Thanx ^0^

cool: Thank you

Lady-J-Sama: Hope you get the Internet back soon!! We need to finish our fic!

.......: Thanx

_________________________________________________________


Bulma sighed. They've been home for two months, and she still hasn't her body switcher, Vegeta, or rather, Bulma's body was due any time now.

It was Bulma's first baby. She actually wanted to give birth. She always dreamed of it. Giving birth, hearing your baby's cry for the first time. Chichi had told her how amazing it was. And now...It would all be ruined because of her not being able to fix her body switcher!

"No......I have to fix this....I want to have my own child." Bulma said quietly to herself as she began to cry.(LOL! Imagine Vegeta crying?!)

"Woman?" Came a voice from behind her locked lab door.

Bulma dried her eyes and got up to unlock the door.

"What is it Vegeta?" She asked.

"Are you almost done fixing your invention?"

Bulma sighed....It didn't seem like she would be done anytime soon. Even though she said it wouldn't take very long.

"Not really." Bulma said sadly.

"What!! Woman are you crazy! I-" Vegeta stopped talking once he saw that Bulma was crying.

"What's wrong?"

"I....I don't know if I'll be able to fix it in time for the birth."

Vegeta's eyes widened....He did not want to give birth!! He was a man..stuck in a woman's body..but still! Men just don't have babies!

"Why are you the one crying than!! It's my problem not yours!" Vegeta shouted.

Bulma looked to Vegeta in shock.

"What do you mean, it's not your problem!! I won't be able to give birth to my child!"

"So? I'm the one that'll have to go through the pain!" Vegeta yelled back at her.

"Is that all you care about? The pain! Vegeta....giving birth is the best thing you can experience. I've always wanted to give birth...It's wonderful....Hearing your baby's cry for the first time.....I've been waiting so long.." Bulma turned away from Vegeta, and continued to work on her body switcher.

Vegeta starred at her. Is it really that wonderful? Did she really want it that bad?!

Vegeta sighed as he took one last look at Bulma and walked upstairs.

"Where are you going?" Bulma asked.

"To sleep, I feel weak for some reason."

"Ok, goodnight Geta."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go ku, walked into the Son house. Chichi was cooking dinner, and Gohan was sitting at the table studying something. Which was of course, something Chichi had forced him to do.

"Dad," Gohan whispered low enough for only Goku to hear. "Do you think that you can show me the tapes and pictures while mom's asleep? I know she doesn't want me to see them, but I can't help it! I can't imagine Vegeta in a dress, I have to see it for myself."

"No Goku! I will not allow it! I already told you!" Chichi yelled out.

"But Chichi! I already told you that there isn't anything bad! Please, our poor son just wants to see it!" Goku pleaded.

"I don't care! When I say no I mean it!" Chichi said, as she turned back to her cooking.

Goku sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll let you see it someday." Goku said, starring down at his son.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dam n woman....She better get that stupid machine fixed soon." Vegeta said to himself as he laid back on his bed, or rather, his and Bulma's bed.

'I want my own body back. I hate being a woman! And I have to get back to training for those androids! I need to become a super saiyan!' Vegeta thought to himself as he felt a sharp pain on a lower part of his body.

He was going into labor......


______________________________________________

A/N - I know that was insanely short >_< And I'm sorry. I'm typing the final chapter as I post this, so it should be up Thursday or Friday.

*Sighs* I can't believe it's almost over.

I'll post the sequel summary in the next chapter.