Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Body Switching ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N - Final chapter! Notes are at the bottom.



He was going into labor.......No, no, it couldn't be possible.

"Bulma? Are you ok in there?" Came a voice on the other side of the closed door.

Silence.

"Bulma?" Dr. Briefs said as he slowly opened the door, to see his daughter doubled over in pain.

"Bulma! You're in labor!" He yelled out in happiness, his wife appeared at the door.

"How wonderful, I'm going to call the hospital. Bring Bulma outside and into the car. I'll be there in a minute." She said as she disappeared.

Meanwhile, Vegeta's mind was screaming.

'I'M NOT HAVING THIS KID!!!' He yelled inside his mind.

"No!" Vegeta yelled outloud, trying to catch the older man's attention.

"What's the matter Bulma?" Dr. Briefs asked.

"Vegeta! Where's Vegeta?"

"Don't worry, your mother will bring him down with her, but for now, we have to go." He said as he pulled Bulma through the door, and through the house. Finally reaching outside, getting into the car, and heading towards the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bulma was currently sitting on a small stool in her lab, trying to fix the little invention that had caused it all.

"Yes...YES!!!" She screamed out.

"I FINALLY GOT IT!" She said as she brought the device up to her chest and hugged it.

"Ummm, Vegeta, what are you doing?" Mrs. Briefs asked as she looked at her weirdly.

"I...umm, nothing." Bulma said quickly as she hid the invention behind her back.

"Well, I've been knocking on the door for the past 15 minutes! Bulma's in labor, she's at the hospital right now!"

Bulma's eye's widened.

One blink.

Another blink.

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsewher e....

~On the lookout, Mr. Popo was watering flowers when he heard a scream.

'Was that Vegeta?' He asked himself. 'No...couldn't be.' He thought as he went back to watering his plants.

~At the Son house, Goku, Piccolo, and Gohan were sparring, but stopped abruptly, when they heard a scream.

"Was that...Vegeta?" Gohan asked his father.

Goku blinked.

"No, of course not." He said sarcastically as he went back to sparring.

~On Roshi's island Krillen was practicing his 'kamehameha' wave, when he too, heard a scream.

"Um....No, that couldn't have been Vegeta." He shook his head as he quickly went inside his house.

~Back to Mrs. Briefs

"What's the matter Vegeta?" Mrs. Briefs asked while she covered her ears. She never knew Vegeta could be so loud!

"Let's go now!" Bulma yelled as she grasped her mothers arm, pulling her out the door.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the hospital

"No! I will not have this child! I refuse to!" Vegeta yelled as the nurse's kept telling him to breath.

"Bulma, please you need to breath. I know your nervous, but please calm down. Breath."

"I _am_ breathing! Where's my mate?!" He said as he breathing began to speed up. He would not have this baby!

"Mate? I don't know what your talking about Bulma, please calm down. The baby....you need to push." The nurse said quietly.

"No!" Vegeta yelled again. This was actually painful for him. He didn't think giving birth would hurt, but than again, he never bothered to ask Bulma.

"Ok, please push Bulma." The doctor ordered.

"NO!" Came a voice from behind the door.

"No one is aloud to be in here." The nurse said.

"Let me in! Or I'll break this door open!" Bulma yelled.

"I'm sorry sir-" The nurse would've said more, but the door was busted open, and fell to the floor.

"Vegeta!" Bulma yelled as she quickly pressed a green button on the small device she held in her hand. An eerie green light filled the room as both Bulma and Vegeta screamed.

Both blinked.

Everything was normal again.

"What was that?" The doctor said.

"I haven't the slightest clue." The nurse said as she looked towards Vegeta.

"Finally!" Vegeta yelled. He was happy now. He could finally go train again. He could finally become a super saiyan!

"I'm sorry sir, but you have to leave now!" The nurse said as she attempted to push Vegeta out the...er....place where the door used to be.

He quickly glanced at Bulma, whom was laying on the bed, panting.

"No...I...I want to stay with my wife." Vegeta said as she gently shoved the nurse onto the floor and stood next to Bulma, taking her hand.

"Vegeta." Bulma said softly as she starred at her husband.

"Tell anyone about this...and I'll hurt you." Vegeta said as he turned her head away.

"I love you."

"I lrve uew to." Vegeta said quickly, but Bulma could make out what he was saying.

He loved her.

He really truly did.....


___________________________________________________< br>

Okk, do you guy's honestly think I'd put my favorite dbz character through that kind of torture! I'm not THAT cruel ^_~

WAH!!! It's all over! *Wipes tears from eyes* I can't believe it's all over! *Sigh* I'll miss writing this....Thanx everyone so much for all your reviews, I didn't make it to 200, but I don't care. I loved all my reviews, and I got NO flames!

On to the sequel!!!

Summary:

7 years, after the little 'switching incident' it's Goku and Vegeta's time to switch bodies! But this time, Bulma's little invention is broken beyond repair. Not only that, Babidi is back! And he's taken control of Vegeta again! But this time, Vegeta is unstoppable, because he's in Goku's body. As the others struggle to get Vegeta back to normal, Bulma and Chichi start the hunt for the dragon balls to set everything straight. Will they get the Dragonballs in time? Or is the planet doomed?

There ya go ^_^ I got inspired by Lady J-Sama's fic 'Revenge of the Majin'

Now, what you guy's can do, is help me pick out a title for the sequel ^_^

And also, if you want me to contact you when the sequel is up, than leave your email in a review.