Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Body Switching ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N - Hey!! Thanks for the reviews!!!! I really appreciate all of them!!! You ppl rule! ^_^

Disclaimer: I don't own dbz
_______________________________________________________

"WHAT!!!!!!! You mean I have to go through being pregnant in this body for THREE WHOLE MONTHS!!!" Vegeta yelled.

"Heh, sorry...." Bulma said, trying to act as innocent as possible.

"How any months pregnant are you?" Vegeta asked.

"Well....5, I would've told you earlier but I didn't want you to leave me." Bulma said.
Vegeta was shocked.

"FIVE MONTHS!!! I knew you were getting fat, but I didn't think it was cause you were pregnant..." Vegeta said.

"What if I...er you, whatever, go into labor before we switch bodies?" Vegeta asked.
Silence.
Vegeta's eyes widened.

"I am NOT, giving birth to this child!" Vegeta yelled out.

"Well, your going to have to, if we don't get back to normal!! If we leave right away maybe we-" Bulma was cut off but Vegeta grabbing her and pulling her out of the room, and outside.

"Where's the blasted plane we're taking?" Vegeta asked furiously.

"Inside, wait here I'll be right back." With that Bulma left to go inside.

_______________________________________________

V egeta stood there waiting....waiting.....When he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Hey babe, I really am sorry, I haven't seen you since you said your were going with Vegeta.....Your mom told me that you were pregnant..." Yamcha said.

'Stupid bastard....I do NOT want to see him now....especially because I cant beat him up.... C'mon woman hurry up!' Vegeta thought to himself.'

"I really DO love you." Yamcha leaned in to kiss Vegeta, when Bulma came out.

"YAMCHA!!!" She yelled, very angrily.

"Stay away from Bulma, or I'll.....kill you!" Bulma said as she started to walk towards Yamcha.

"I'm leaving!" With that Yamcha took to the air and flew....fast.

"Ha ha!! Nice going women." Vegeta told Bulma.

"Thanx, Vegeta, now let's go!" She uncapsulized the plane and they both got in.

"How long is this gonna take?" Vegeta asked.

"Ummmm, a few hours." (A/N - Ok let's just PRETEND that it take's a few hours to get to America ok?)

"Ok.....3 months....."

"I really am sorry Veggie...." Bulma said, she was beginning to feel bad.

"Whatever....." He said.

"So................What do you wanna name our kid, it's a boy you know." Bulma asked.

"Vegeta." He simply responded.

"Oh come on!! Your father's name is Vegeta and so is your's, we're not naming our kid that!" Bulma said.

"Then what? Do you want it to be Trunks or something??" Vegeta sarcastically said.

"GREAT IDEA!!!" Bulma said.
Vegeta fell anime style.

"I was kidding you know....." He said.

"Oh well, I like that name!!!" Bulma said.

'I bet if it were a girl she'd name her Bra....' Vegeta though to himself.
Bulma and Vegeta just sat there for a while, talking and actual laughing!

"Veg head we're almost there!" Bulma said.

"Good, because I really want a vanilla ice cream with bar b Que. sauce...Where'd that come from?" Vegeta said.

"HA!!! Pregnant women always crave weird things Veg." Bulma said.

"Oh Kami......" Vegeta said.

"Heh....." Bulma responded.

"Well, we're here!" Bulma said.

"Finally!" Vegeta said.
They got out and stretched. Bulma recapsulized her plane.

"We should probably go get a hotel huh?" Bulma asked.

"Yes....now let's get going!! I do not want to waste any more time."

"Fine, fine! Shesh..." Bulma said a bit aggravated.
They walked around for a while, looking for hotels but they were all booked up. Until they finally found one.

"Hello, we'd like to rent a room here for about three months." Bulma said.

"Ok you and your wife?"

"Yes, Mr. and Mrs. Vegeta Briefs." Bulma told the receptions.

"Ok, you're in luck we have one room left. Follow the bag boy to your room." He said, handing Bulma the key.
Bulma and Vegeta walked up the stairs, got to there room and unpacked.

"Well, when are we going to start woman?" Vegeta asked.

"Veg, it's late let's sleep first, aren't you tired?" Bulma asked.

"Yeah, actually.....I am." Vegeta said, he lay down and began to drowse off.

"Night Vegeta, we'll start early tomorrow ok?" Bulma said.

"Yes, goodnight woman." Vegeta fell asleep.
Bulma smiled, turned off the light and fell asleep.
___________________________________________

Arg!! I didn't like this chapter!! The next chapter will start with the search for the missing pieces! But do you honestly think that it'll go ok? And who will they run into? Goku!!

Teaser for next chapter
Bulma and Vegeta walked the streets looking for mechanical stores.

"Hey Vegeta!! Why are you and Bulma here?" Goku asked.

"Ummm........" bulma responded.

"C'mon Vegeta let's go spare for a while.
Bulma's eye's widened.

"WHAT!"

REVIEW!!!!!