Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Body Switching ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N - Hey ppl!! ^_^ I'm glad you like this!! Thanks for everyone who reviews!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own it...................

____________________________________________ _________________________

"Well Vegeta do you want to spare? Or are you to chicken?" Goku said.

"Well I-" Bulma began to say.

"Of course he'll spare!! Vegeta is NOT a chicken." Vegeta said, smirking proudly.

"But BULMA don't you need my help?" Bulma asked. Trying to hint Vegeta to make Goku go away.

"Nope, go ahead." Vegeta said as he sat down on a nearby rock.
Goku got into fighting stance, Bulma tried copying Goku, but only ended up falling to the floor.

"Umm........" Was Goku's response.
Bulma got up and again copied Goku's stance, but this time she got it right.
Goku charged towards Bulma and landed a punch right in her face. Bulma flinched back, and Vegeta gasped.
"Ouch, you baka!! I wasn't even ready!" Bulma said, with tears at the end of her eyes.

"Erm......sor....sorry Vegeta........Are you ready now?" Goku said, he was beginning to wonder what was wrong with Vegeta.

"Yes..." Bulma got into fighting stance and charged towards Goku, and Goku charged towards her.

"Wait, time out I broke a nail." Bulma said, Goku fell anime style.

"No, no, no, women let's tell him!" Vegeta said.

"Wha?" Goku responded.

"Ok....Goku by ACCIDENT, Vegeta and I switched bodies. I was working on a body switching device in my lab when Vegeta snuck up on me, as a response I accidentally pressed the button.....and when I tried to switch us back, it exploded, so we came here to get the pieces I need to make the device again." Goku's eyes widened in shock.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" Goku began to laugh like crazy.

"Ok, I'll see you guy's when you get back than....Bye!" Goku flew into the air....still laughing.

"Ok Vegeta, let's get something to eat, I'm starving." Bulma said.

"Yes, I'm hungry also, but I feel like having............apple's with spinach(A/N - Eww) and some sardines with coffee." Vegeta said.

"Cravings are getting worse eh?" Bulma giggled as she began to walk towards a restaurant that was a few stores down

"Oh Kami......." Vegeta said as he began to follow her.
They arrived at the restaurant got a table and sat down. A waiter came to the table.

"Hello, what would you like today madam?" The waiter asked Vegeta.

"Well, I want two orders of spinach, 3 apples, some sardines and coffee." Vegeta said.

"Ummm....ok." The waiter responded.

"And what about you sir?" He asked Bulma.

"Hmmmm, well I'll have five cheeseburgers. Seven orders of French fries. Ten orders of mozzarella sticks. Two cheese steaks and a large coca cola." Bulma said.
The waiters eyes widened, along with Vegeta's.

"Ye...yes sir...." The waiter walked away.

"Haha!" Vegeta laughed at the fact that Bulma being in his body, was eating exactly like her.

"Jeez...this feel's weird..." Bulma said to Vegeta.

"You think THAT feel's weird? What about all these craving?" He said to her.

"Haha!" Bulma laughed as the waiter walked up with a huge platter of food. He set the food up on the table and left.

"Yeah! Finally!" Bulma said as she began to stuff her face with all of her food.

"Yum!" Vegeta said as he dipped his sardines into the coffee.
About 20 minutes later they were both finished. Bulma's cell phone rung and she picked it up.

"Hello is this Vegeta Briefs?" The person on the other line asked.

"Yes it is...Why, who's speaking?" Bulma asked.

"Well....I'm the owner of the hotel you were staying at, and I'm sorry to say but, it was just burnt down to the ground, along with all of your stuff....I'm terribly sorry, if you come here we'll give you your money back and money to buy the stuff that you lost." The person said.

"Yes, we'll be over there in ten minutes." Bulma said as she clicked off.

"What was that about?" Vegeta asked.

"Well....the hotel we were staying at burnt down and......that mean's we're going to have to go shopping for some new cloths." Bulma said.

"WHAT!!!!" Vegeta yelled out.

"Sorry...." She whispered.

"Waiter....can we have the bill please?" The waiter walked up and gave them the bill.

"Here you are sir." The waiter left.
Bulma and Vegeta paid the bill and left back to there hotel.

"Woah boy....It's literally burnt down to the ground......." Bulma said.

"Are you the Briefs?" A middle aged man with black hair said as he walked up to Vegeta and Bulma.

"Yes we are." Bulma said.

"I'm Mr. Miyto. The owner of this hotel." He said.

"Oh, hello...." Bulma said.

"Here's a check of $2000. It should pay for everything that you lost if I'm correct?" Mr. Miyto asked.

"Yes.....thank you." Bulma said as she stampeded off into the street followed by Vegeta.

"Now where exactly do we go for new clothes?" Vegeta asked.

"I don't know I guess we'll just look around?" Bulma suggested.

"That looks like a nice place Veggie." Bulma said as she pointed to a huge clothes store.

"Yeah, yeah whatever...." Vegeta said.

"But we kind of have to help each other pick out our clothes unless you want to be in a dress when you change back." Bulma said.

"This day can't get any worse......." Vegeta said.

"Hey baby, wanna come over to my house and have some fun?" Vegeta turned around to see a drunken man about to jump on him.

"ARGH!!!!!" Vegeta yelled as he punched him, making him go flying across the street.

"HAHA!!" Bulma laughed.

"OH!! Shut up!" He yelled at her.

"C'mon let's go!" With that the couple walked into the nearby clothes store that Bulma had pointed to.