Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Body Switching ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N - Do not ask where I got the name's to the parts that they need. I don't even no...

Disclaimer: If I owned dbz than Vegeta would be the main character. He's not is he? So that mean's that I do NOT own dbz.
__________________________________________________________________ ___


The couple walked into the store. Vegeta looked around. This place was HUGE!

"Umm Bulma?" Vegeta questioned.

"Yes?" She turned and smiled at him.

"How exactly are we going to buy clothes?" Vegeta asked.

"Vegeta! You know I have ton's of money!" Bulma said.

"No woman I mean with us in eachothers bodies HOW are we going to buy clothes?" Vegeta asked.

"OH!! Umm....hehe how 'bout ummm.........." She thought for a while.

"How 'bout I pick out clothes and give them to you do wear and you do the same for me?" Vegeta suggested.

"Yeah! That's a great idea Veggie-chan!" She walked into the direction of woman's clothes.

Vegeta rolled his eyes and walked to the men's section.

Bulma walked up and down the isle's.

'Well he's going to need big clothes since I'm pregnant.' Bulma thought as she walked to the 'extra size' department.

Vegeta didn't take long to choose, he just got ton's of spandex.

As Bulma walked through the extra size department she got many evil stares from other pregnant women.

After what seemed like hour's Bulma walked up to Vegeta with a huge pile of clothes, he handed her the clothes he picked out and they walked into the dressing room's. The only problem was, that they walked into the wrong dressing rooms. There were screams heard from the women's dressing room and Bulma ran out, remembering that she was in Vegeta's body. Vegeta also ran out.

"Heh.....Force of habit." Bulma said as she walked into the other dressing room, Vegeta walked into the women's dressing room.

"Oh come on, honestly! Does this woman really expect me to wear this.......CRAP!!!!" Vegeta said as he looked at all the clothes Bulma gave him. They were all either dresses or skirts.

"I WILL NOT been seen in this stuff, ev4en if I am in a woman's body." Vegeta said as he quietly walked out to choose more 'sensible' clothes for himself.

But, in the other dressing room Bulma was thinking the EXCACT same thing.

"He expects ME to wear all his spandex? I hate spandex.....Maybe if I quietly sneak out and get other clothes I can buy them before he notices!" Bulma ran over to the men's section to pick out some 'decent' clothes.


"Ha, good thing I have some money of my own to buy this before the woman see's me." Vegeta said as he brought all the new clothes he had just tried on and placed them on the counter so he could purchase them.


On the opposite counter Bulma was doing the exact same thing.

"Thanks." They both said to the cashier before turning around and seeing eachother.

"Ummm....." They both said.

"How'd you pay for the stuff Vegeta?" Bulma asked.

"I had money, so I uhhh....just bought it myself?"

"Ummmmm.....right, let's go, we should probably go looking for a part to the invention now." Bulma said as the couple walked out of the store. As they walked out they saw......Yamucha!

"Bulma! I can't believe you! I ask for you back and you say no! NOW you're taking a vacation with Vegeta! WHY?? PLEASE take me back! PLEASE?!" He literally got onto his knee's in front of Vegeta.


This of course was making Bulma crack up. And Vegeta looked extremely mad.


"Please!" Yamucha got up and grabbed Vegeta's arm pulled him towards himself and kissed his lips(Thinking he was Bulma)

Bulma was now on the floor laughing like crazy. And Vegeta's face was red.

"You bastard!" He yelled, grabbed Yamucha by the wrists and flung him into a garbage can down a nearby ally.

Bulma's eyes widened. She tried holding back her laughter, but it was to hard and she began to crack up again.

Vegeta was currently wiping off his lips and gagging.

"Woman will you SHUT UP!!!" Vegeta yelled, and Bulma stopped.

"I'm so sorry Vegeta! I didn't think that he was going to come here." Bulma said.

"Whatever...." Vegeta said with an attitude.

"Ok the first piece we need for the body switcher is a 'Gulrgel nut'." Bulma said.

"O-k...Where do we get that?" Vegeta asked.

"In a capsule store. It's really rare though. I hope that people still sell them."

Vegeta's eye's widened.

"They better! I am NOT going to be stuck in this body for the rest of my life!" Vegeta yelled.

"Don't worry!" Bulma said.

".........."

"C'mon let's go. There's a capsule store right over there." Bulma said.

They walked down the street silently next to eachother until they reached the capsule store, and walked in.

"Ah! Miss Briefs! It's so nice to see you again!" A man walked up to Vegeta and shook his hand. Vegeta pulled away quickly.

"......I'm looking for a Gulrgel nut, do you have any in stock?" Bulma said.

"Yes we do, and who are you?" The man asked.

"I am Miss Briefs'....er....fiancee!" Bulma said quickly.

"Oh, well congratulations." He said.

"Thanks."

"Ok, follow me." The man said as he led them to the back of the store. They walked into a small room and he handed Bulma a small object.

"Is that what you need?" He asked.

"Yes it is! Thanks." Bulma said.

Bulma and Vegeta walked to the counter and paid for it.

"Can we go eat woman? I'm hungry." Vegeta said.

"Sure Vegeta let's go." Bulma said as they walked out of the store.


______________________________________________


Sorry if it's not really romantic, but it will be towards the end. Heh heh, I have such an evil idea for something that I'm going to do to Vegeta at the near end of this fic!


See ya soon!

Review! ^_^