Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Body Switching ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N - My hamster died! I've had him for like 4 years, and hamsters only live 2-3 years. *Cries like crazy* My mom bought me a new one though. ^_^ I named him Joey, after me favorite character from Yu-Gi-Oh! Joey Wheeler.

Disclaimer: Do you think I own dbz? Well if answered 'yes', than you're WRONG!


______________________________________________________ _____________________

Chichi Was standing outside putting some clothes on the clothes line to dry. It was a bright sunny, and not to mention quiet day. Goku, Gohan, and Piccolo were taking a short break from training and were sitting nearby on the grass talking, and eating nachos.

All was extremely quiet.....until

There was a loud noise in the distance, it sounded like laughter?

Goku, Piccolo and Gohan stood up to see Krillen speeding towards them, he was laughing hesterically.

"OHMYGOSHGUESSWHATISAW???!!!!VEGETAANDBULMAAREINEACH TOTHERSBODIES!!!!" Krillen said at and extremely fast rate, and between his laughing no body understood him. Everyone starred at him.

"What did you say?" Chichi asked.

Krillen toned down his laughter from 1000000 to 1. He took a deep breath.

"Well, I went to America for a few days as a vacation. When I was heading back, I spotted Vegeta and Bulma. I went up to them and........and.......THEY ACCIDENTLY SWITCHED BODIES!!!!" Krillen began laughing like crazy again.

(A/N - The setting of this fic will change just for this one part)

Gohan & Chichi: 0_0
Piccolo: -_-
Goku: ^_^

(A/N - Back to normal now!)

"WHAT!!!" Gohan, Piccolo and Chichi screamed out.

"Oh yeah! I saw them too! Funny isn't it!?" Goku said. Everyone fell anime style.

"Right....." Krillen said.

"Hey Goku! I've got an idea! Let's go play a trick on them!" Krillen said.

"Oh! That'll be fun!" Gohan said.

"What are you thinking! You're not going off to America! You're staying right here and studying!" Chichi said.

"But -"

"NO!!!" Chichi yelled.

"Oh....c'mon Chichi!" Goku said.

"I SAID NO!!!!!"

"Ok, ok Jeez....fine." Goku said.

Everyone looked at Piccolo.

Piccolo looked and Chichi's evil face, then at Goku and Krillen.

"I'll go....." Piccolo said.

"Good!" Krillen and Goku said together.

"........." Gohan didn't respond.

"Don't worry son! We'll somehow record everything." Goku said happily.

"Well, I guess we'll see you in a few days! Bye Gohan, bye Chichi." Krillen said as the three of them blasted off into the sky.

"Bye....." Gohan said unhappily.

"Ok guys, what exactly should we do?" Goku asked.

"I already have an idea!" Krillen said.

"And what exactly would that be?" Piccolo asked as they landed.

"Where are we?" Goku asked.

"At Yamucha's house!" Krillen said. The three of them walked up to the door and rang the bell.

They waited...........and waited..........and waited..........and(A?N - This must be getting annoying)

The door opened to reveal Yamucha with no shirt on. A female's voice was in the distant.

"Yammy-chan! Who's there?" She asked.

"Hold on, I'll be right there." Yamucha said.

"Umm, what do you guy's want." He asked.

Goku, Krillen, and Piccolo all looked at him in disgust.

"Nevermind......" Krillen said as he turned away, and the three of them flew off.

"What were you gonna do?" Goku asked.

"I was going to tell him, that Bulma does love him. That way, he'd walk up to Vegeta, thinking he was Bulma, and kiss him! But, I didn't think Yamucha was such a jerk! So, got any plans?" Krillen asked Goku and Piccolo.

Goku smiled and nodded.

__________________________________________________________ ____________


"Well woman, show me the clothes you bought for me, or rather you to wear." Vegeta said.

"Sure." Bulma said as she reached into the bag. She pulled out a short pink nighty.

Vegeta's eyes widened much wider than Bulma though they could go.

"ARE YOU CRAZY! IF YOU THINK THAT I WOULD WEAR THAT!" Vegeta yelled out.

"I'LL be wearing it, and no one will see me since I'll just be wearing it to sleep....." Bulma said.

'Well.....that is a bit true, but is she crazy! Who'd honestly wanna wear that crap!?' Vegeta thought to himself.

"So, show me something you got yourself to wear." Bulma said cheerfully.

Vegeta reached into his bag and pulled out a one piece spandex suit.(A/N - Ewww!!!)

Bulma looked horrified.

"ARE YOU CRAZY! Vegeta! Why would I wear that!?! Bulma yelled.

"Remember....I'll be wearing it, not you." Vegeta said.

'So he wants to play tough eh? Well than, I just bought this as a joke but, I'll wear it now!' Bulma thought as she pulled out a short flowered dress.

Vegeta's eyes widened, and his jaw dropped. He was so shocked that he could barely speak.

"What....what will everyone think of me?" Vegeta said.

"They'll think you're gay!" Bulma said happily.

"YOU BETTER NOT WEAR THAT!" Vegeta yelled out when he regained his mind.

"I won't if you don't wear that spandex crap!" Bulma said.

"No way!" Vegeta said.

"Fine, I'm going to make you look so gay in these clothes that I bought!" Bulma said!

"And I'll make you look horrible with the stuff that I bought!" Vegeta yelled out.

"Let's make a little deal than! We wear the clothes we bought eachother, and the first one to ask the other to stop wearing the clothes looses!" Bulma said.

"What does the winner get?" Vegeta asked.

"Nothing, I don't need anything because I'll win! And beating you is my prize!" Bulma said.

Vegeta held out his hand to shake on the deal, and Bulma took it.

"Deal!" They both said as the shook hands.

________________________________________________

A ll done!!! I hope you guys enjoyed it ^_^



PLEASE REVIEW! ^-^