Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Body Switching ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: If I owned dbz, VEGETA would've killed buu and guess what? He didn't so that means..........I DO NOT OWN DBZ!!!


______________________________________________________ _______


"Deal!" They both said as the shook hands.

'Ha! I'll definitely beat that onna!' Vegeta thought.

'Vegeta will loose! I'm guessing when I win he's going to say I cheated or something.......' Bulma thought.

"Let's get some rest Veg, we have a very LONG day ahead of us tomorrow." Bulma smiled evily.

"Yes we do onna.....yes we do." Vegeta looked confident. They both got under the covers and turned off the light, they both fell asleep instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So Goku, what's your plan?" Krillen asked curiously.

"Well, with Vegeta's sense of style, and the fact that Bulma wears dresses and skirts, I'm guessing that Vegeta will have wear spandex while in Bulma's body, and Bulma will where skirts while in Vegeta's body." Goku said.(A/N - SEE! Goku IS smart!)

"That's true, but what exactly is your point?" Piccolo asked.

"Well, first of all we take pictures of them while there in those clothes, and use them as blackmail, if we ever need it! OR! We can show them to everyone in a few years!" Goku said.

Krillen began to laugh like crazy.

"Oh! We have to show the pictures to everyone!" Krillen said.

"Do you have a camera Goku?" Piccolo asked.

Goku pulled out a camera and 7 rolls of film out of no where.(A/N - Hey does anyone ever wonder where ChiChi gets all of her weapons from? Because I do!)

"PERFECT!" Krillen said.

"Now Piccolo, I have another plan that concerns you!" Krillen said.

"Leave me out of this!" Piccolo yelled.

"Why'd you come if you wanted to stay out of it?" Krillen asked.

"To get away from his wife!" Piccolo pointed at Goku.

"Oh....Well too bad! Goku and I will distract them in there room while you sneak into the closet and record them! Than, we can have pictures AND recordings to humiliate them!" Krillen said.

"How do I get myself into these things?" Piccolo asked himself.

Goku and Krillen shrugged.

"Hey guy's we're approaching them! I can feel both their ki!" Goku said loudly. Krillen and Piccolo closed their eyes, they could feel it to!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bulma yawned, and glanced at the clock, it read 7:30A.M, she just couldn't go back to sleep. Her stomach growled, she was extremely hungry. She glanced over to Vegeta. He would definitely be hungry when he got up.

Bulma got up out of bed, reveling her short pink nighty(A/N - Imagine Vegeta in that! LMAO!) and walked into the kitchen in order to prepare breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look! That must be where they're staying!" Krillen said as he pointed to a hotel.

"Yay! It has to be!" Goku agreed as the three of them landed.

"What floor do you think they're on?" Piccolo asked, hoping that they wouldn't want to check, and that they would just want to go home.

"I don't know, lets ask the person at the front desk." Goku said as he walked up to the door and opened it.

The person at the desk was an old bald man that looked a lot like Master Roshi. As they got closer they saw that he was looking at a porn magazine.

"Excuse me?" Goku said. The man just kept looking at his magazine.

"Excuse me?" Still no response.

"HELLO!!!!!!!!!!" Goku yelled, causing the man to jump.

"What do you want?!" He asked.

"Well, we would like to know if Vegeta and Bulma Briefs are staying here in this hotel." Krillen said.

"Yes they are. The room is 3d2, right down the hall..." The man said as he looked down at his magazine again.

"Yea! They are here!" Krillen yelled out in excitement.

"Yup! Piccolo you have the video recorder I gave you before right?" Goku asked.

"Yes......" Piccolo sighed as he took out a video recorder out of no where.

"Let's go! You remember the plan?" Goku asked the other two.

"Yup!" Krillen replied.

"Yes........" Piccolo sighed again. He really should have stayed with Gohan....But than again, Chichi would be there.

They walked until they got up to the door. Goku began knocking hard at it. He got the camera, and got ready to take a picture. Piccolo moved over a bit so he wouldn't be seen.

Bulma opened the door and saw a flash.

"Hello Goku......." Bulma said.

"Hi Bulma!" Goku responded.

"How's life in the body of Vegeta?" Krillen asked.

"Ok I guess." Bulma said as she led Goku and Krillen in. Before she closed the door Piccolo came in unnoticed, and hid in the pantry in the kitchen, he saw Vegeta sitting there, and turned on the Video recorder.

Bulma brought the others to the kitchen and sat down.

"WOMAN! What are they doing here?!" Vegeta asked.

"Calm down Vegeta! They know everything anyway.....What are you doing here anyway?" Bulma asked.

Goku thought for a moment.

"Just visiting!" Krillen said quickly.

"Oh." Came Bulma's reply.

"How many more pieces do you need for your machine thingy?" Krillen asked.

"About 10 more pieces." Bulma said.

What Vegeta and Bulma didn't know, was the Piccolo was recording the whole thing. This would be funny to show to the rest of the Z Senshi in a couple of years.

"Can you leave now? I REALLY do not want anyone seeing my body in some pink nighty thing!" Vegeta yelled as he looked over at Bulma.

"Well Vegeta, I don't want anyone seeing my body in spandex, but your going to do it anyway!" Bulma yelled.

"Erm...maybe we should go?" Goku suggested.

"Yes you should!" Vegeta said.

"C'mon Krillen." Goku said as he grabbed Krillen's arm and ran towards the door.

"C'mon Piccolo." Goku whispered as Piccolo came out of his hiding spot and followed them out the door.

"Awww...Goku! How are we going to get the pictures?" Krillen asked.

"Well, they should be going out soon to search for some of the parts to the invention, so we can quietly follow them and take pictures!" Goku said.

And as ig on cue, Bulma and Vegeta walked out. Krillen, Piccolo, and Goku starred wide eyed at what they were wearing.


____________________________________________________ _______________


A/N - All done with this chapter. This fic is almost done. I'm currently writing the next chapter, which will probobly be the next to the last chapter. But remember there WILL be a sequal, and it's going to be good ^_^


PLEASE REVIEW ^_^