Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Body Switching ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N - Heh....Sorry for the ummm, kinda long wait? A lot of things happened. My mother and father got separated and my mother moved away(I miss her a lot), and my aunt and uncle(With whom I am very close to) also moved away....And now my brother moved upstairs....So Ummm yeah. I'll probably update more often now, unless schoolwork gets worse. *Shakes Fist* EVIL school.



READERS POLL AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!


Disclaimer: You know the answer to this one ^_~

_______________________________________________________
"Well, they should be going out soon to search for some of the parts to the invention, so we can quietly follow them and take pictures!" Goku said.And as if on cue, Bulma and Vegeta walked out. Krillen, Piccolo, and Goku starred wide eyed at what they were wearing.


Vegeta in Bulma's body was wearing really tight and not to mention ugly, blue spandex pants. As a shirt he put on a spandex tank top, which looked like a bra because of Bulma's pregnant body. Vegeta was wearing the usual gloves that he always wears(A/N - Has he ever been seen NOT wearing them? Someone please answer this question). As shoes Vegeta wore the kind of shoes that Goku wore, except they were black.

Bulma in Vegeta's body was wearing a very short pink mini skirt. Black high heels. For a shirt she wore a shirt that would be very reveling....if a woman was wearing it. Bulma was also wearing sparkly pale green eye shadow, and very red lipstick.(Sorry if the makeup doesn't match, but I don't wear makeup so I don't know what matches). Bulma also wore a necklace which said sexy bitch. And oh yeah! She was wearing earrings!

"Oh my.....Gosh! That's so funny!" Krillen said as he fell onto the floor in laughter.

"Shhhh! They'll hear you!" Goku said as he ran and hid behind a tree, followed by Krillen and Piccolo.

"I can't believe that they're wearing that! Piccolo are you recording it?" Krillen asked.

"Yes....." Piccolo said.

"Ummm, I think Bulma got Vegeta's ears pierced! Look," Goku pointed to Vegeta, "his ears are pierced!" Goku finished.

"HAHAHA! I can't wait to show them is a few years!" Krillen said as he began taking pictures.

"Ok where do we have to go today woman?" Vegeta asked.

"To get another piece?" Bulma answered.

"I know that! I mean what store are we going to go to, to get the piece?" Vegeta asked aggravated.

Bulma shrugged, and Vegeta fell anime style.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO!!" Vegeta yelled.

"Sheesh.....calm down Vegeta! there's a lot of stores that we can go to!" Bulma said.

"Ok fine....How many more pieces do we need?" Vegeta asked.

"Hmmmm, that's a good question...." Bulma thought for a moment.

"Hey sexy!" A random drunk guy said as he walked up to Bulma and pinched her ass, or rather his ass?

"Bastard!" Bulma yelled at him.

The man advanced on Vegeta, who was of course defenseless since he was in Bulma's body, and pregnant nonetheless.

"How's 'bout you and I go up to my apartment over there?" The man asked as he put his arm over Vegeta's neck.

A few feet away, Bulma was looking very mad.

'Bastard.....I'm gonna -' Bulma looked down at her hand to see that a ki blast was forming.

'Hmmmm, it won't hurt will it?' She asked herself as she launched the ki blast towards the guy, making him fly into a garbage can, and pass out.

Vegeta's eyes widened.

"Wow woman! That was great!" Vegeta said.

"Ummmmm, thanks?" Bulma said uncertainty.

"So, did you figure out how many pieces we need?" Vegeta asked.

"Oh! Yes, we need ten more." Bulma answered.

"Than why is it going to take 3 months?" Vegeta asked.

"Well how long have we been here? almost 1 week? we'll finish getting all of the items by the end of the month, and need at least two months to rebuild the body switcher." Bulma informed him.

"Damn it....." Vegeta said.

"Look Vegeta," Bulma pointed to a store "they should have something in there.

Bulma and Vegeta both walked towards the store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh wow! We can show this to there son when he's born!" Goku said.

"How do you know that the baby is going to be a boy?" Krillen asked suspiciously.

"Ummmm, promise not to say anything?" Goku asked.

"Of course Goku! You can trust me." Krillen said.

"Well, remember that boy that came not to long ago, he had violet hair?" Goku asked.

"Yeah, what about him?"

"Well that's their son from the future!" Goku said.

"WHAT!" Krillen yelled out, Goku covered Krillens mouth with his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you hear something?" Bulma asked.

"Nope." Vegeta said as they both walked into the store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Be careful Krillen or they'll hear you!" Goku said as he stood up.

"C'mon, let's go over to the store window and see what happens!" Krillen said as he got up and walked to the store. The others followed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Bulma and Vegeta entered the store they got many weird looks from people.

"Umm, may I have a clutely fume nut please?" Bulma asked the man in the front.

"Uh.....S.....sure." He said as he began walking towards the back of the room, not taking his eyes off of the weird pair.

"Woman, why won't these damn people stop staring?!" Vegeta asked.

"Well, we are dressed weirdly..." Bulma answered.

Vegeta Hmphed.

The man that Bulma had asked for the item, was coming back, holding something in his hand.

"Is this it sir?" He asked.

"Yes it is! Thanks so much!" Bulma paid for the item and began to walk out, but was stopped by a drunken man.

"And what do you want?" She asked the man that was starring at her.

"I want to take you and your little girlfriend home with me." The man said.

Silence.

"You're such a pretty woman!" He said to Bulma. Whom was in Vegeta's body mind you.

"HE'S A MAN! NOT A WOMAN!!" Vegeta yelled.

"Oh, well than why are you wearing women's cloth's?"

Silence.

"Well?"

"Just leave us alone!" Bulma said as she thrust her fist forward and hit the guy directly on the nose. the punch caused him to fly out the glass window, onto the pavement outside. He wasn't dead. Just unconscious.

Vegeta: ^_^

Bulma: -_-

Store manager, Piccolo, Goku, and Krillen: 0_0

"Ooops?" Bulma said innocently.

"I...uh, I mean uh..." The store manager was lost for words.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! But he was really annoying me!" Bulma said to the manager.

"It's....it's fine. I know he was annoying you, just....just leave now." The manager said as he picked up the phone to call an ambulance.

Vegeta and Bulma walked out. All the while Vegeta was starring at her.

"What!" Bulma finally yelled.

"That was.....pretty good." Vegeta smiled at her.

"Thanks?" Bulma said unsurely.

"What the hell are you wearing?" A random kid asked as he walked up to Vegeta.

"Eh?" Vegeta said.

"You look so retarted!" The kid said.

Now it was Bulma's turn to get mad. No one mad fun of her body! even if she wasn't in it.

"Why don't you just mind your own business and go away kid?" Bulma said, trying to keep calm.

"Are you a man a or a woman? Oh and whatever you're wearing," He pointed to Vegeta "you sure look like a blimp."


Both Bulma and Vegeta were getting extremely mad. One of them was going to lose the bet. Right now.











READERS POLL!!!!


Leave your answer to this question in a review.


Who should lose the bet?

Bulma

or


Vegeta?



Please review!!!!!!



Only few more chapters to go, and than it's all over *Sniffle* but than come's the sequel!!!!!