Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Fall of the Mighty ❯ Distress and Agitation a.k.a Excuse Me?!! ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~Wow, What A Loser Am I~

The ComicCon was okay. I managed to lose that guy I went with but then I ran into my ex. Almost ruined my day. I got so bored after a while. I got to watch some animated Lenore shorts at one booth and watched some anime that I've been meaning to find out about. I bought a 3ball spiked flail and The Fang of Baelin. I tried to cut back on spending money or else I would have bought Valdris the Chosen Blade of Mithroden. I really sound like a geek don't I? At least I'm a geek with a sharp piece of steel in my possession. I need to find someone who likes anime, horror, and sharp things. It's no fun when you're all by yourself. I had to go see the new Halloween movie by myself and Rein of Fire too. My friends are either lame, have kids, are working, or just don't give a shit about the stuff I like to do every once in a while. I just like to hangout but no, nobody else just wants to hangout. I got to talk to my brother. Went to my dad's house and called him long distance after he left a message on my machine. I talked to him for two hours while he drove his bigrig across Missouri. My dad was with his ex when I got there and was talking about how: No he wasn't lonely and yes his children come to visit him often and no she couldn't move back in because not only would his three daughters try to knock some sense into him, they (especially me) would knock some sense into her as well. She looked really uncomfortable when I walked in to ask if I could use the phone. That made me feel satisfied but the fact that the whore bitch was there in the first place has got me miffed and that dad drove her home afterwards too. There's a point when you just have to threaten homicide for some people to get the hint, unfortunately dad won't let me. When he got back he was kinda upset that I was still on the phone but he deserved it. I got to rant and reminisce about how much ma screwed us up for a nice long time. I feel much better. YAAAAAYYYYYYY

Anyway… Yaoi Ashes!!!! My one hundredth reviewer!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WIN…another chapter. How's that for a reward? You're right, it sucks. Let's see… I know! You can take over babysitting for me. No…that sucks too. Um… Hmmm… How about a nice Vanilla Coke…no, wait, that's for curiosity. DO'H!! Ah well… I tried, now it's your turn. UPDATE YOUR "WE WERE ANGELS"!!! There! Your gift will be making me happy. Isn't that worth it? No? *pout* FINE!! Gimme your address, I'll mail you some chocolate or something. Jeez! How about this? A really long chapter! You know, to make up for that evil update. *sits back with a smirk*

~I Even Wrote That In A Poetic Way, That's So Lame~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The prince drew himself up haughtily. "I will do as I please." The girl stood challengingly and spoke calmly. "Not when it comes to my grampa you won't. When it comes to Kaky you will do what needs to be done, I don't care how cowardly you are." The prince leapt up but she powered up instantly and slapped him back down. In response he powered up and stood again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Distress and Agitation a.k.a Excuse Me?!!*

Goku was sitting on the lakeshore when he felt the spiking kis of Spice and Vegeta. After only a second they both skyrocketed. He hesitated wondering what might have happened before transporting directly to them. He found the two locked together in her living room, furniture flung wide, and glaring at one another, enraged. He grabbed Vegeta from behind in an attempt to pull him off of his granddaughter but the prince fought against him. The smaller Saiyajin flung back hitting him hard in the chest, taking the breath from him. Spice screamed wrathfully at her uncle and, taking a ki powered fist, she decked the prince solidly while he was distracted, knocking him senseless.

She glared down at the still form, then moved to make sure Goku was okay. "Sorry, grampa, I couldn't think of another way to get your attention. Are you okay? Where did he hit you?" He patted his chest sturdily and smiled at her with reassurance. "I'm fine, he just knocked the wind from me that's all, I've had worse. What was this about?" She ignored him.

"How have you been feeling lately, Kaky?" Her question took him by surprise. "What? Fine I guess. Why?"

"No stomach aches or flu or anything?"

"No…well maybe a little but I'm not sick or anything. What's wrong?"

She pointed to Vegeta. "When he wakes up he's going to have a massive headache so hopefully he won't be able to run off very easily. Don't let him out of your sight, alright? You two have some things you really need to talk about. Big time. Don't let him leave until you do. Tie him down if you have to. Take him home and make sure I get my pants back, I like that pair." She tossed Vegeta's training clothes onto the prince as Goku gathered up the limp form.

"Thanks, Spice, I won't let him leave this time." Then she was alone.

She calmly flipped the couch over, grabbed a bottle of Sangria, stuck a new cd in the player, and stretched out to relax. "Now *this* is going to be interesting." Spice lived by a simple rule, which was surprising considering who her parents were and how uptight they tended to be. Her rule was: *As long as it doesn't affect you personally or disrupt your way of life - who gives a damn? Just go with the flow as long as the flow doesn't push too hard. If it begins to push that's when you stand up and dig your heals in.* It was a merging of the views of two Saiyans who had helped raise her to adulthood. Worked pretty well so far as she was concerned.

*Laugh it up and take it easy, everything will workout.* along with *Control and kick ass or someone else will.*

"Ohhh Kammiiiiiiiiii…" The prince couldn't see strait. His head pounded and he was in a world of hurt. "Never agaiiinnnnnn…" He didn't even feel it when Goku hugged him closer and snuggled against his poor prince. "You asked for it, drinking like that."

Vegeta groaned "Like what? You weren't even there, how do you know?"

Goku chuckled behind him. "Give me some credit. I knew Yamcha for years, didn't I? I can tell when someone's drunk. Your ki goes all fuzzy after a certain point." Vegeta winced at the noise. "Shut up, Kakarott. How did I get here?" Goku nuzzled him. "You were fighting with Spice." The prince stiffened then relaxed and gripped his throbbing head. 'Oh, yes…that little bitch. She got exactly what she wanted, didn't she? Now I'm right back here again.' He groaned again. "Get off of me, Kakarott."

"Nope." Goku responded lightheartedly. "Bakayaro, get off me!"

"Nuh uh. I promised Spice I wouldn't let you out of my sight and I don't plan to break my promise."

"Did your promise include smothering me?" Vegeta retorted in annoyance.

Goku relaxed his grip and Vegeta curled up on his side. Goku contented himself with tracing fingertips up and down the prince's boxerclad form, tracing muscles and drawing designs.

Vegeta felt like shit. He couldn't think, couldn't concentrate, all he could do was hold as still as possible while his head throbbed. The horribleness permeated his whole body. 'Why did I do that?' He thought regretfully. 'Weak idiot! Run away like a coward!' He sighed. After a little while Goku gently rolled him onto his back again. "Vegeta? Why'd you take off before?" The prince just laid there with his eyes closed and ignored him. "Vegeta, you said you wouldn't disappear."

The smaller Saiyan growled. "Leave me alone."

Goku snuggled up again. "Please, Vegeta, tell me what's wrong."

"Get off of me or I'll make you regret it." The prince threatened. Goku shook his head. "You know as well as I do that you couldn't summon enough ki to melt a candle right now."

"Shows what you know." The prince powered up sending the larger man right off the bed and knocking over everything within six feet. Energy rippled off him in waves and he released it before he *did* lose what tenuous control he had over it. He had made his point. Goku climbed back onto the bed. "I stand corrected." Then he paled slightly. "Vegeta, promise me you won't go anywhere." The prince hmphed and the larger man grabbed his arm insistently. "Promise me. Now." Vegeta opened one eye to glance at him with suspicious distrust. "Fine." Goku was up and out of the room as soon as the word left his lips.

In the bathroom Goku splashed water on his face and looked at his sickly reflection. 'What is wrong with me?'

He found Vegeta in the kitchen drinking water over the sink.

"Eat something." The prince sounded almost civil. Goku gave his back an unsure frown before politely refusing. "Nah, I'm not hungry." Vegeta glanced over his shoulder at him, his eyes narrowed but that could have been from the bright morning light. "Sick again?" Goku sat at the table. "I guess." The prince slumped onto the counter and rested his head on his arms, sighing before coming to sit opposite Goku. Putting a hand to his throbbing temple he finally gave up, let go. It was too much effort to try to fight this and he didn't have the energy or the will for it right now.

"Third-class baka." The other man was caught by surprise when Vegeta laughed at the title. "Once again it's kind of funny. You wanted to tell them? Go right ahead." The larger man brightened immensely. "Really? You don't mind?"

Vegeta snorted. "I mind very much! But there's no point in keeping it to ourselves anymore. They'll find out soon enough." Kakarott was confused. "What do you mean?" The prince pointed at him. "You are going to tell them one way or another. Third-class, you remember? I never let you in on the joke and then that brat surpassed me and it was no longer funny. You are third-class. The answer for a dieing race. Breeding stock. You, your brother, your father, all the other third-class warriors. Genetically enhanced before birth and sent off planet to reach adulthood without the risk of complications from fellow warriors, brought back once they became mature and strong."

Goku just watched him blankly. "Do you understand what I'm saying?" Goku shook his head and a irked sound rose from the back of Vegeta's throat. "In the third-class both men and women could have children." The big oaf was still having a hard time grasping it. "Kakarott. Do you remember when you wife was with child?"

He nodded. "Yeah, she was really cranky."

Vegeta sighed. "Do you remember her being sick for no reason?" Goku nodded. "Yeah, at first. It was called morning sickness but she got it all the time." Vegeta rubbed his eyes tiredly. "And have you been getting sick for no reason?"

Goku nodded again. "Well, yeah…I…what…you…wha…" It finally started to sink in.

Suddenly the big Saiyan bolted from the table toward the bathroom. Slowly Vegeta got another glass of water and drank it, giving the other some time to himself. After a few minutes he went to find Kakarott who was sitting on the floor of the bathroom nearly hyperventilating. "Oh shut up, Kakarott. Get over it."

Goku looked up incredulously. "You get to go out and get drunk and I have to get over it?! Fuck off!!!" Vegeta cringed as the throbbing in his head increased from the bathroom's explosive echo. "Been there, done that. Remember?" He snapped back sarcastically. The distressed man sobbed into his hands then stared down at his abdomen unsure what to feel. The prince sat down across from him and leaned against the wall, eyes closed to the harsh light, trying to will the pain away. There was silence for a time.

"Are you going to leave?"

Vegeta opened his eyes to see Goku watching him anxiously with one hand held protectively over his stomach. They stared at each other for a long minute. He thought the man before him looked so fragile. He'd done it to him. He'd caused this confusion by allowing this to happen. He never wanted this. But was that entirely true? He closed his eyes and exhaled. This rotten feeling in his body was not going away and it was overwhelming him, he couldn't think strait. His mind kept wandering. 'Why am I here? So fucked up. Why does he look to me? He knows me by now. HA! Not that hard to know me. Fucking waste. He knows who I am. Psh! No, he doesn't know me at all! He still looks to me. Everything I touch turns to dust yet he still looks to me. Haven't I done enough? Wasn't it ever enough? Kami, I feel like crap. How fitting.' His thoughts wandered on like that oblivious to the pained sorrow on the other's face.

Goku had taken his silence for affirmative and hung his head in rejection. He looked back at his ouji again. "I don't want you to leave." He then wrapped his arms around the prince's waist, pretty much crawling into his lap to get as close as possible. Vegeta didn't react, he only rested his pounding head on the wall feeling detached while Goku latched on to him. Finally he acknowledged the other as he tried to stand. "Let's get some rest. My head aches." Vegeta had to practically carry Goku back to the bedroom and the big man trembled against him. Again Goku clung to Vegeta tightly under the covers but the prince didn't have the energy to push him off.

Vegeta tried to roll but found himself immobile. Kakarott was laying half on top of him and his right arm was completely numb from bloodloss. His head felt like it was stuffed with cotton but at least there was no pain anymore. Something was wrapped around his thigh. Glancing down the prince caught sight of a dark brown fuzzy limb, darker than his own. 'Baka. I suppose this was more traumatic for him than I thought.' He ran a thumb over the soft fur and Goku twitched slightly. He continued to stroke the newly grown tail, watching the frown begin to melt away from the sleeping man's features. Goku shifted allowing circulation once again to Vegeta's limp arm and he let go of the tail in favor of rubbing life back into his own limb. The sleeping man whimpered at the loss of contact and his eyes fluttered open.

Kakarott hugged him sleepily and began placing kisses up his chest. He leaned up finding the prince's chin and then his lips but the smaller man was unreceptive. Vegeta refused to kiss him back. The earth raised Saiyan faltered but continued insistently, sliding one hand down to caress an obvious bulge through the prince's boxers. Vegeta growled at him and rolled away drawing his knees up defensively. Goku whined again. 'Don't turn away from me, please don't.' The prince's actions scared him. Did he not want him anymore? Was he going to leave? Goku felt so insecure and helpless. He'd wanted to be with the prince for so long but everything had gone so wrong. He'd been on cloud nine for three days and now it was all gone. He thought his wish had come true but then it just seemed to be dashed against the rocks over and over again. Now Vegeta wouldn't even respond to him. He couldn't let that happen. He needed the prince, he wanted him. If the prince wanted *him* too then maybe he would stay. Goku gave a tiny moan, pressing against Vegeta's back. He had to make his Oujisama want to stay. He would do anything to make him want to stay. 'I'll do anything if you'll only stay with me, Vegeta' He moaned louder finding the ouji's tail. "Stop it, Kakarotto!" Vegeta pushed him away harshly. Goku's heart fell when he looked into the prince's eyes. There was no emotion, no softness. They were cold. The big man's breathing increased and he looked away quickly. "Vegetasama…" He made sure his voice was measured and level. He would not beg…but he would ask. He would ask and that would be it. "Please don't leave."

Vegeta took in the tense submissive position of the other and sighed angrily. He stood and headed for the door, still in his boxers. "I'm hungry." Goku felt Vegeta leave the house and laid back down, hugging his pillow tightly.

Probably a little more than and hour later the smell of cooking meat drew Goku out. There, to his surprise, Vegeta sat before a newly made fire pit with a large animal of some sort cooking over the roaring flames. He breathed deeply and stepped closer. Vegeta looked up at him, face still unreadable, and stood. Reaching into the flames he ripped off a huge chunk of sizzling meat and thrust it at Goku. "Eat." After contemplating the steaming meat he shook his head. The other glared and snapped at him. "I'm not trying to poison you, eat it!" Goku shook his head again. "It's not that, I trust you. I'm just not hungry." Vegeta studied him thoughtfully. "When did you eat last?" The larger Saiyan just shrugged. The prince's eyes narrowed and he shoved the meat into Kakarott's hands. "Eat." Vegeta waited for Kakarott to finish and handed him another before he tore off a piece for himself. Soon only bones rested in the lowering flames.

The warm night air began to enshroud them. "It will be a full moon tonight, you need to remember not to look at it."

"Huh?" Vegeta pointed at the furry appendage that Goku had not noticed yet. "My tail's back!" He held it up happily. Vegeta stood and stretched while Goku played with his tail. "Go inside, I want you as far from the moon as possible." Goku blinked. "Huh? Why?" The prince only shook his head. "Just go." They moved inside and Vegeta went to the kitchen for some water, he still didn't feel right from all that alcohol he drank.

Reentering the living room he saw Goku sitting on the couch with one hand over his stomach and examining his abdomen once again. Not only did he have to deal with a pregnant Saiyajin, he had to deal with it under a full moon. He had little problem with moonlight normally but Kakarott had no control whatsoever. 'Having that tail back might not be such a good thing.' He left the room heading for a shower.

Goku sat thinking. There was so much to think about now. He didn't know where to start but couldn't get past one specific detail anyway. 'I'm…*pregnant*.' He drew a deep breath. 'He's still here. He even made dinner. Does that mean he's staying?' The prince had surprised him so much lately that he didn't know what to expect anymore. He looked over at the window where moonlight was beginning to slant in and the fur of his tail started to puff out slightly. He was going to have to be careful about that. Watching the square on the floor grow he started to feel kind of strange. It had been so long since he had a tail that he couldn't remember what it was like but he didn't remember moonlight affecting him unless he looked at the moon and even then he didn't remember it. 'Maybe I should ask Vegeta.' He stood up and went to find the prince. He could hear the shower running and stopped at the door. His fur puffed even more as he thought about the man on the other side. 'He's still here. Does that mean… Maybe…' He quietly opened the door and slipped inside.

The room was dark, lit only by the moonlight cascading in through the open window over the shower. Vegeta had done so on purpose. He wanted to enjoy the full moon. It energized him, made him feel better. There were other effects but he could control them. He stood under the spraying water with closed eyes and the moonbeams felt almost warm on his skin. He jolted back to reality when hands slid over his back, hissing when Goku's hot naked flesh pressed against his.

A voice whispered in his ear. "Mmmm, you look so good."

The prince sighed as fingers traced down his stomach. "Kakarott, I told you to stay out of the moonlight." The voice behind him sounded distracted. "Hmmm? I have been. Feels nice doesn't it?"

He felt Goku begin to turn to the window and reached up to catch his chin. "Control yourself. If you turn Oozaru you will destroy the place."

Distracted again, Goku nuzzled the prince's throat instead of looking out the window. "Okay." Vegeta gasped as Kakarott slid both hands down to his crotch and pressed their bodies together tightly, arching against his back with a loud purr.

Vegeta's voice rasped in his throat. "Kakarott, get out of the moonlight." The bigger man made no move to leave. Instead, Vegeta found his back pressed to the cold tile wall with the other grinding up against him. The tongue that tangled with his carried a message of desperate need that set him on fire. He broke away for air, willing to compromise.

"If you get out of the moonlight I will come with you." Goku smiled into his cheek before stepping back and drawing Vegeta by the hand. The prince shut off the water and followed into the lit hallway where Goku once again pressed him to the wall, sliding down his wet body to hungrily lap at the prince's throbbing need. Vegeta watched with glazed eyes as black spikes bobbed before him. He felt a hand grasp his snaking tail and his knees nearly gave way.

Goku groaned in disappointment when the prince caught his head and pulled him away but Vegeta knelt down with him and drew their lips together. Kakarott froze and his eyes rolled back when the ouji caught hold of his brand new tail. Vegeta slid his hands along it in long slow strokes. His victims breath speeding up before turning into a long whining moan. The prince squeezed a little tighter causing the larger man to cling and arch against him. Goku gasped, unable to think anymore. "Ohhhh…" Vegeta gazed down at the larger man, helpless in his hands again, and smirked. "You've got a new weakness." Sliding his fingers through the thick dark fur he enjoyed feeling Kakarott twitch and shiver. Finally giving into the stirrings he'd kept so harshly confined, Vegeta leaned down with his lover, still stroking the velvety tail. Their skin slid wetly and Goku's large hands grasped him passionately. They rolled and Vegeta sacrificed his hold on the tail in order to control the movement. Now straddling Goku, he gave his partner his full attention. "You…" He whispered to the bigger man. "Are entirely too easy to please." Goku rolled them again. "Yeah? I never get the chance to please you. You won't let me." Vegeta rolled them again and Goku's back pressed to the wall of the hallway. "Your point is?" The larger man kissed him insistently before replying. "I want to please you." The prince rolled them back again so that he was on top. "What makes you think this does not?" Then he slowly slipped into him. Their tails entwined bringing groans from each of them and Vegeta thrust deep. The larger man stared wideeyed at the ceiling as the tail wrapped around his tightened and shifted. Wrapping his legs around Vegeta he bucked and moaned into every thrust. "Oujisama! …ohhhh…" Their still slick skin slid on the wooden floor making it hard to find purchase. His ouji growled throatily, raking teeth down his throat and chest, nails digging into his sides as powerful muscles flexed. The prince's tail constricted and pulled against Goku's tail while the other man tried to fight back with what little control he had over his new limb. The skirmish ended when white light exploded behind his eyes. He cried out and his whole body stiffened arching off the floor lifting Vegeta as well. It seemed to last forever until he collapsed still whimpering and twitching from orgasm. Vegeta lay breathless beside him and they just rested.

Goku rubbed up against him gamely and Vegeta stood up to smirk down at him. 'The man is insatiable!' He opened the door and stepped into the bedroom only to find it flooded with bright moonlight.

He moved to pull the curtains shut but Goku caught his hand. "Leave it open, Geta?"

The prince tensed visibly and wrenched away, surprising the taller man. Goku watched him back away slowly. "Uh, I mean… If you really want to close it we can. It's just that it feels nice. It doesn't matter." Vegeta didn't respond, he only stared back with rank suspicion and wariness. "Geta?"

"SHUT UP!!"

Goku stiffened, not sure why Vegeta was so upset all of a sudden. The prince backed toward the door with bared teeth, breathing much too fast. "Wait. What did I do? What's wrong?" Goku started toward Vegeta but the prince backed away faster keeping the distance between them. The spooked man continued to stare at him with a wild look he hadn't seen in a very long time. The kind of look he would get when facing an enemy he realized he couldn't defeat. Goku stopped and Vegeta took a few more steps. "I'm sorry. What is it? I didn't mean to make you mad."

The prince's insides felt twisted and tight. Taking control he forced his breath to freeze in his throat and blinked at his surroundings. There were no cold metal walls, no ever-present hum of spaceship engines. There was only the warm white walls of Kakarott's cottage and the man who was watching him with unhidden concern and hurt. He shook himself trying to clear away the flashback. He refused to cringe at the sound of his own voice. It was shallow and wavering but there was little he could do about it. "Don't call me that." Goku frowned. "Huh?" Vegeta took a deep breath, reasserting his usual controlled demeanor. "Don't call me…Geta." Goku didn't know what to say. "…k…" The prince grew uncomfortable. "I'm going to finish my shower." He turned away but Goku's voice stopped him. "Can I come? I need one too." The shorter man hesitated. "I don't care."

The larger man pressed close under the cascading water, just hugging him, wanting the reassurance. "Are you okay, Vegeta?" The prince sighed impatiently. "Fine. Get off of me." Goku hugged tighter and the ouji wriggled out of the grip. He couldn't take it when the other man was like this, he felt claustrophobic. "I'm fine, get over it."

Goku wouldn't back down. "No, Vegeta, I want to know why I upset you. Tell me why." The frustrated man refused to speak. "Why did it bother you so much for me to call you Geta?"

Vegeta shivered before snarling at him. "Don't! Why the hell should I explain myself to you?" Kakarott hung his head unhappily. "Because I asked you to."

The prince slumped against the cold wall. 'Why won't he just leave me alone?! Just leave me be!' He lurched up again and slammed a fist on the other's chest. Not extremely hard, just enough to vent some of his anger at the third-class warrior. "Damn you!" Goku grunted and grasped his chest in surprise. Vegeta looked like he was about to swing again but dropped his arms to his sides. He stared down at the draining water tensely, his face clouded with moody rage. After a moment his voice rasped icily.

"Scream for me, Geta. Bleed for me, Geta. My pretty little princeling. Your blood tastes so sweet, monkey. Kneel for me, Geta, maybe I'll go easy on you this time."

Vegeta parroted the words swiftly before looking Kakarott in the eyes. "I will not hear that name from your lips and I will kill any other who calls me by it." The expression on Kakarott's face made him laugh. He gave a sadistic smile that did not reach his cold eyes and his voice was bitter. "Haven't you figured it out yet? Not clear enough for you? He did what he pleased whenever he pleased. He enjoyed breaking my bones and spilling my blood. It didn't matter how strong I was. He took pleasure in breaking me over and over. Making me grovel like a slave, some pathetic animal, a dog. I used to pray for release, hoping that he might slip, might kill me. I once begged him to let me die. He laughed and left me to heal without the regeneration tank. My blood has been spilled all across the galaxy under that name. Everyplace I brought slaughter to, all the blood soaked dust that I stood upon. I shed their blood without hesitating and enjoyed every minute of it! All the while knowing my own blood would be spread in the sky over it."

The prince turned his back, rigid and strait.

Goku ventured a hesitant hand to touch his tense shoulder. Vegeta's breathing was ragged. Slowly he pulled the unresisting prince back into his embrace and stepped out of the shower. All was forgotten before the violent trauma that Vegeta had shared with him. He placed a towel on the prince's shoulders and wrapped another around his own waist. Gently he drew him down the hall pausing to grab a blanket and then continued out to the living room. Sitting down on the couch he pulled Vegeta down with him, laying the blanket over them both. Finally Vegeta looked up at him, annoyed at the overly gentle treatment.

"I've been tempered, Kakarott, don't think that something so trivial could shatter me. I was just caught off guard. It won't happen again."

Goku shook his head wonderingly at how the prince brushed off what just happened. "No, Vegeta. Don't block me away. I want to know, I want to help." The prince stared at him skeptically and tried to stand but long arms caught him and pulled him back. He landed in a tangled heap draped over Goku's lap. "Damn it, Kakarott! There's nothing you need to know and certainly nothing for you to help with! Let go!"

The larger man hugged him to his chest. "I'm sorry for calling you that. I didn't know, how could I? But I promise I won't do it again. I'm sorry for what you went through." Goku's voice was tight with emotion. "I can't even imagine… I'm sorry I didn't make him pay. I wish I could make it right. There's nothing I want more in the entire world. I'm sorry."

Vegeta held still where he rested against Kakarott's strong chest. He was tense but slowly relaxed into the embrace. The other's words meant nothing to him. They changed nothing. Still, the emotions, the honesty behind them touched him. Kakarott cared. It didn't matter that he couldn't understand why. What mattered was that the man truly cared. It was a new experience for him, to have someone *care* so selflessly. Kami knew that *he*was not capable of it. His relationship with Bulma had been casual. They each had separate cares and priorities, never colliding except for a physical or mental clash. This was so strange but so much had happened. So much changed and now he found himself gasping for air as it all surrounded him and tried to drag him under. He lacked the mental strength to deal with it all right now. For the first time in so very long he felt safe, he felt protected. No one had ever held him. Not like this. Kakarott tried to do it often. Kakarotto held him lovingly as if he were something precious.

The prince closed his eyes as a deep rumble flowed from his lover. There was once a time when he wished for something like this but that was another lifetime. So long ago. He had learned to accept that it was impossible for him. Now here he was…did he still want it?

A child. Another Saiyan. A true Saiyajin. A royal heir who would be true to the instincts of a near dead race. 'No. Not now.'

He finally started to fall asleep but Goku shifted, waking him. "Vegeta? …I love you…"

The prince froze, not sure how to react. How was he supposed to respond? He couldn't respond. He couldn't even fathom the words. Words he could not even think much less utter. "You would. Go to sleep. I'll be here."

Goku fell asleep but Vegeta laid awake for some time, just thinking. Everything was so complex now. It would be hell. He really didn't know what to think as Kakarott's warmth pervaded him. 'He can face the greatest, most unbeatable of enemies and still hardly let his smile slip. How will he handle this when it is his own family he has to face? They won't approve of this, at least the oldest ones won't, not that it makes a difference. I've never asked for anyone's approval.'

'This is going to bring a lot of shit for you to deal with.'

'Since when have I ever backed away from a challenge? Bring it. I will take care of it as I see fit.'

'It may be too much for him.' He leaned up to look at the other man. 'Perhaps.'

Edging off the sleeping man he walked from the room and outside to look up at the sky, towel wrapped loosely around him. He'd spent so much of his life in the desolate depths of space. His memory was filled with the horrors he'd experienced in that black vacuum. But standing on this strange blue planet it looked so very different. From here all he saw were twinkling stars, simple and far away. It was beautiful and he held no malice toward it. No. He would only return to space when all else was gone, when he once again found himself alone. He was sure the day would come but until it came he would stay here. With Kakarott and their children. Their child. A pure blooded Saiyajin. They weren't the last anymore. Could it be possible that there might be another out in that vast distance? Forgotten like Kakarott? Did Frieza truly destroy them all? That question could wait. For now there was a glimmer of hope in his dark heart. A Saiyajin heir.

"Vegeta?"

He glanced over his shoulder at Goku who peeked out the door at him. "What are you doing out here?" The prince turned silently back to the sky and the larger man came out to stand by him. Vegeta still watched the stars when he finally spoke. "It will be the strongest being in the universe. Imagine the creatures that will come to challenge." Goku just stood quietly, not saying a word. The ouji turned to him and saw insecurity still rampant on his face. Stepping close he made his decision. There was really no other decision to be made. He placed a hand on Kakarott's stomach possessively.

"You are my mate and this is my child. Nothing will change that as long as I live and breathe. I swear it. You are mine……and I…am yours."

There you have it. Another good stopping place…but I haven't addressed all the things I planned on yet so you can definitely expect more. Good? hehe I hope so. I worked a lot on this chapter and rewrote it a many times to try to get it right. So many directions it could go in! I'll do my best to make sure the direction I take is up to par. You still hanging with me? It was a long chapter, ten pages! I'm sure that made you all relatively happy but damn it! Now I have to work even faster on those next ones! They're not ready yet! I just couldn't make myself chop up this one though. It's sooo hard to concentrate on angst when you have 3 little girls coming up to you every five minutes to show you a picture, ask for food, or screaming because they're pissed about the other two. Watching Harry Potter 75 times a day doesn't help either. I think I'll stick in a nice Nightmare On Elm Street or Suicide Kings so my brain will start functioning again. Love Christopher Walken!