Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Pain and Pleasure ❯ The Guest with a Hot Temper ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

(I updated the whole story, fixing it so it would be easier to read and more organized. I hope that helps.) 4/2/03

---------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------

Let's see, this is my first fanfic and it happens to be a B/V...which I assume you'll like. I have many other fanfic ideas written and will update them some time later for your enjoyment. So far it's about B and V...i don't know if there should be Yamcha in it or not...this might be a short fanfic, but then again your suggestions might change that, maybe give me a few ideas to add or enhance ze story. I luv reviews, and if i don't get any i won't know if the story is any good. So write away...er review away.

Disclaimer: you'd think they'd know by know, anyways, I DO NOT OWN DBZ CHARACTERS AND ALL THAT OTHER STUFF that could get me sued and what not. Jeez, happy now? Oh you're not, cuz you can't sue me...HAHAHAHA...ahem, on with the story already.

===============================================================< /div>

"Bulma dear, come down stairs. Our guest has arrived." Bulma's mother shouted from the kitchen. Bulma rolled off her bed with an annoyed sigh as she made her way to the door. When she made it downstairs she walked to the kitchen and saw the guest sitting at the table. He had black as midnight hair that flamed up like fire, defying the laws of gravity. His eyes were deep yet lacked emotion except for that smirk that formed his lips. He looked up at the blue haired woman and stood with his bag in his hand which only consisted of clothes. "Would you please show him to his room?" Mrs. Briefs asked as she stood over the stove cooking dinner.

Bulma looked the guest up and down one last time, then turned and walked for the stairs, "This way." He followed silently until she stopped infront of a door in the hallway. She opened the door and walked in and gave him a short tour of the room. "And the bathroom is two doors to the left." She finished and then turned to leave. "Oh, and dinner will be ready at seven." Then she walked out the room and shut the door behind her. What a hottie, Bulma thought to herself as she entered her bedroom and flopped back onto the bed to read her book.

Vegeta finished unpacking his things and sat on his bed looking at the floor. He sighed heavily and laid back, staring at the cieling as he shut his eyes and drifted off to sleep. Bulma put her book down after hearing her mother calling up to announce that dinner was ready and also asking her to fetch Vegeta. She knocked on his door but no answer, so she knocked harder...still no answer.

Bulma opened the door to find the guest hanging half way off the bed, sleeping. "Yo, you. Dinner's ready." She called out still not getting a response from the guest. She made her way over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Wake uuup." She said louder this time and still no answer. Bulma rolled her eyes and grabbed his arm shaking it a little. "Hello-" A hand shot up grabbing her arm as his eyes shot open. "What are you doing in here?" He asked rudely as the smirk remained stained on his face. "Dinner's ready. Now let go of me." She demanded making a struggle to free her arm.

"Do not order me around woman, I am the prince of all Saiyans." Bulma looked at him angrily. "Well, your highness...dinner's ready! Now let go off my arm before I-" "Before you what?" Bulma pulled away again. He let go freely and watched her stumble backwards and fall to the floor landing with a big thud. "Son of a bitch!" "Hold your tongue woman before I rip it from your mouth." "Whatever," Bulma rolled her eyes, " you stupid ape." She stood up, brushing her shorts off and then leaving. "Royal pain in the ass." She muttered on her way out. "I heard that!" Vegeta shouted out as her body disappeared around the corner. Bulma made her way down the hallway only to be slammed into the wall and pinned by the guest. "What the fuck is your problem!?" "I should kill you for your insolence!" He said glaring angrily at her.

"You jerk, let me go right now!" She yelled in his face only to feel his hands tighten on her arms. Bulma just stared right back at him letting him see the glint of anger within them. Vegeta smirked as he removed his hands from her and held them across his chest. Bulma didn't even hesitate and slapped him. Vegeta growled in anger as he shot his hand out and grabbed her throat and held her up, her feet dangling and kicking. "How dare you!" Bulma could only gasped as she grabbed at his hand on her neck. Her eyes wide in terror. He then let her fall to the ground and walked away, down the hall and down the stairs to the kitchen. Bulma stood slowly, coughing as she regained her breath. "Asshole," she managed to rasp out before she went into her room and slammed the door.

===============================================================< /div>

Well that concludes the first chapter. I fixed it up a bit more too.