Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Pain and Pleasure ❯ Just another ordinary day...or not. ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I'm not sure if I gotta do this every chapter, but might as well. I don't own DBZ and all the stuff involved with it.

Thanks for the reviews...I'm trying my best as it is my first lemon fanfic. This story might be longer and more enjoyable than I imagined it would be. Hope you enjoy.

===============================================================< /div>

Five months later...

(Bulma built Vegeta the gravity room, Bulma and Vegeta are still head-budding.)

Bulma walked up to the G.R.'s door and knocked hard enough to redden her hand. The door shot open to reveal a sweaty half-naked panting Vegeta. "What do you want woman?" He said almost going to shut the door in her face. "You know what I want." With that, Bulma pushed herself onto him knocking him to the ground as she grabbed his lips with hers and kissed him savagley. She reached down and grabbed his member and squeezed it constantly resulting a gasp and moan from Vegeta's mouth. She ripped his shirt off with one swift movement and began nibbling on his hardened nipples making him grunt against his will. "What has gotten into you?" He asked through clenched teeth trying to hide the pleasure. "Nothing...yet." She looked up at him mischeviously and smiled at his suprised expression as he realized what she had meant. "Woman...uhmm...." he couldn't finish as she continued up his chest with her tongues, lowering his pants. "Oh Vegeta, you know you want me." She said muffled by the angle of his neck and shoulder. Her lower body moved against his causing him to become painfully aroused. He grabbed her arms and rolled over onto her.

Vegeta rolled over off his bed and hit his head on the nightstand before he awoke from the dream. "Aghh!!" he cried out in pain as his hands shot to his head. "Damn you woman, you pollute my dreams." He grabbed the bed and pulled himself up. "This calls for a shower." Vegeta made his way to the bathroom down the hallway. He opened the door only to collide with Bulma who was wrapped in a towel. She looked up dazed at first as she pulled away still stunned and shocked from the suddeness of it. "Walk much!" She cried out as she pushed past him, not minding the body contact at all. He let her push him into the door frame as she made her way to her room. He looked up her slender legs and up to the almost-revealed tight-ass of hers. Yummy. WHAT!? What do you mean 'Yummy'?! What's wrong with you, you're the prince of Saiyans, no weakling human can have your admiration...i mean lust...no...damnit! Vegeta's thoughts were interupted by Bulma's clearing of her throat as she looked at him curiously from infront of her door. "See something you like?" She said raising an eyebrow as he blinked out of his daze. "N-No! Why would I 'like' something' as weak and ugly as you." Bulma stared at him, "Oh yeah, well atleast I'm not staring at your body hungrily ape-boy!" With that she shut the door behind her not allowing Vegeta the last word. How dare she..she...gah, why the hell did I stammer, the Prince of Saiyan's does not stammer. He growled as he shut the door behind him and took his shower.

Bulma shut the door behind her and leaned back against it sighing happily. Oh that felt so good to touch him...his rock hard muscles. She shivered in delight. "And those eyes...oohh..." She smiled happily as she got dressed in her nightgown with nothing underneath and then climbed into bed.

The next morning...

Bulma nearly jumped out of bed when the explosion rocked her bed. "Damnit Vegeta, he does this on purpose, I just know it." She breathed out angrily as she tossed the blankets off of her and ran down the hallway to the stairs. "Stupid ape always causing a ruckus when I'm trying to get my beauty sleep, well he's gonna get a piece of my mind, I am fed up with this." She started down the stairs but another explosion rocked the house making her stumble. She grabbed for the railing but it slipped through her hands and she fell down the stairs. "Agghh!!!-OOfff!" Bulma groaned as she stood, her body aching from the fall. She began to walk foward but the pain shooting through her ankle made her fall to the ground again. She growled in frustration as she stood up again, now limping to the back door. Bulma finally reached the G.R. door and banged on it. The door shot open to reveal a sweaty half-naked panting Vegeta. "What do you want woman?" He said almost going to shut the door in her face. "You know what I want."

Vegeta's eyes widened in shock. He stood there, his mouth gaping like a fish. "Would you for once let me get some fucking sleep!!! You and your stupid ki blasts are rocking the house and I'm fed up with it, you hear me...if it doesn't stop I'm gonna break this damn thing before you can and then I won't fix it ever, ever, ever again!!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, panting angrily at him. Vegeta's gaping mouth remained but soon turned into a smirk. Damn, just when i thought my dream would come true...i mean, oh shit not again with the...oohhh mama, her nipples are popping out. Vegeta stared at her chest, her hardened nipples poking through the thin material of her nightgown had his full attention. Bulma noticed and blushed.

Vegeta finally came to his senses and shook his head to clear his thoughts. His smirk returned as well and saw Bulma blushing as she looked at his body. "Ahem!" Vegeta caught her attention, returning her to reality. "You were saying." He said casually. Bulma just glared at him, "Hmph," she spun around and started to walk away forgetting all about her ankle. "Agh!" Bulma fell foward again and right before she hit her body became totally weightless and she floated above the ground, her nose inches away from the ground.

Then she noticed the two hands gripping onto her hips, which lifted her to her feet. "What happened to you woman?" Vegeta asked. "Your stupid-ass ki blasting made me fall down the stairs you dumb ape!" She shrugged him off and began limping back to the house. But once again she tripped and fell foward and once again Vegeta caught her under her arm and helped her up. He put her arm around his shoulder and helped her walk inside where he helped her into a chair and then knelt before her and held her ankle up. Bulma watched and felt him examine her foot, almost massaging it with his strong hands. Bulma let out a small moan, not meant to be heard, but refused to be held back. Vegeta shot a smirk at her and caught her with her head hanging back in delight to his touch. His low laugh slapped her out of her haze and she shot her head up, blushing as she looked down at him while he just stared back at her.

"What?" She said, trying to sound inocent as possible. He just smiled and went back to examining her foot. "It's only sprained, it should heal and feel better in a few hours." He said and then stood up infront of her. "I guess this means I'll be making my own breakfast." "I thought the Prince Ruler of the Universe, Mr. High and Mighty doesn't cook?" She said sarcastically, obviously entertaining him. "It's called survival." He answered as he rummaged through the cupboards and pulled out some food to make sandwhiches. "Oh right, so I'm guessing sandwiches is the big plan of survival then, huh?" He just chuckled and finished making about 100 sandwiched, only giving two to Bulma. As he literally breathed his food up, she just ate hers and when finished he took her plate and his and dropped them in the sink.

"Vegeta?" Vegeta turned and faced her. "Will you help me to my room?" "Okay." Then he simply walked over to her, picked her up and carried her over his shoulders like a potatoe sack, which recieved a small gasp of suprise from her. His hands held her legs, and were oh-so-close to her luscious behind. If only I could...no...yes...oh I want to...and I will...heehee. Vegetta reached her room and opened the door and slid her foward off his shoulder, making sure his hands brushed up her tight-ass and then rested on her back. She stared back up at him as he stared at her, but then there was a knock on the door behind them and a voice following it, "Bulma dear, me and your father are leaving for a week, we have a business meeting on the other side of the world." "Uhh," Bulma lost eye contact as she looked down, "Okay Mom, when are you leaving?" "This evening," a small giggle protruted from the woman's lips before she stepped back into the hallway, "see ya at lunch." Bulma remained looking down, blushing as she realized why her mom giggled. Well, talk about getting caught in a compromised position. Vegeta turned and left the room, shutting the door behind him and then leaving to continue his training.

Bulma walked out of her bedroom wearing a pair of black shorts and red tank top. She limped down the stairs and into the living room where she sat down and switched on the TV. "Boring...Stupid...Totally Stupid...Liberaci Stupid." Bulma turned the TV off after surfing finding nothing of interest. "Now what?" She sighed heavily and leaned her head back closing her eyes.

Bulma fluttered open her eyes and saw the clock read 1PM. Wow, three hours. She gave a stretch of her arms and yawned off the sleep. Then she stood, not noticing her ankle relieved of the pain. She walked into the kitchen to see her mother passing a plate full of steaks and tons of mashed potatoes, followed by gallons of water. Bulma sat and Mrs.Briefs put a plate and cup infront of her, then walked off upstairs to get her things for thier business trip. "Is your ankle better." Vegeta managed to say as he scarfed down his food within minutes. "Oh...i didn't even notice, but yeah, it's all better." "Good, so now you can fix me dinner tonight?" Bulma looked at him, "Well, for once I thought you actually cared, but nooooo, you only care what the servant can do for His Majesty...oh no, the servant hurt herself, now i won't get any of her awful food even though i can cook for myself."

Bulma huffed out some hot air before she slammed her napkin down on the table and left. She walked outside, out into the windy clouded day, she walked down the street and out of town. And she kept walking until she reached the forest where she finally rested by a tree. "The nerve of him!" Vegeta watched the woman storm off. He put the usual smirk back on and then went back to the G.R. and continued his training.

===============================================================< /div>

Well, that's that chapter...personally I thought the part where he fell outta bed was funny. Thanks for reading and please review.