Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Pain and Pleasure ❯ Dark and Lonely ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Again, oh well, here I go again...I do not own dbz and the characters and all the other stuff involved with them.

Thank you for the reviews, too bad not everyone reading them has reviewed...but it would be nice to know if you like my story. So maybe if you could just say, "good job" or something it'd be really appreciated. Once again, thanks. Enjoy.

===============================================================< /div>

Hours later...

Bulma decided it was time to go home, the sky was dark and it looked like it would rain a storm. Just then the rain came, "Great, that's really what I needed. Things couldn't possibly get any worse." And as if to answer her the rain came down harder and harder, soon soaking her from head to toe. Grrrrrrr. stupid stupid...gah!

Vegeta finished his dinner he made for himself. Where could that blue-haired woman be? He stood from the table and walked to his bedroom, feeling just the slightest bit worried about Bulma.

One hour later...

The door downstairs opened and Bulma, soaking wet and cold walked in. The wind slammed the door shut and lightning lit the sky as thunder rumbled the walls. She went up the stairs and walked down the hallway when suddenly the lights went out. What the? No, don't tell me the electricity went out. She stood frozen in the darkness, water dripping from her onto the floor, making a puddle beneath her. Her eyes were wide trying to see but she couldn't. Suddenly the lightning flashed and a face stood before her for the split second. "Agghhhhh!!!" Bulma screamed, startled when Vegeta's face popped out of nowhere. She slipped backwards on her puddle of water, but Vegeta caught her before she reached the ground. She gasped as she almost hit the floor and soon was lifted back up to her feet.

"Jeez luiz Vegeta, did you have to do that?" She said looking into darkness where she though Vegeta stood. "Oh come on, it was just a little fun." A whisper came to her ear from behind sending tingling sensations down her spine. "Fun my ass, you dip shit...if you'll excuse me but I need to change before I catch a cold." With that said she turned to where she thought her door was and ran into the wall. "Oof!" Her hands reached out and slid down the hall wall searching for her door.

Her hands trailed off onto something on the wall and she soon noticed that her hands were on Vegeta's chest. "Will you help me out already, get a light or something?" "I don't have any." "Well can you help me to my room so that I can get one?" "Alright." She felt his hands slide up her arms and to her hands and held them. She stood close and followed him directly. Soon he opened a door and she walked in with him. She blindly walked to her dresser, her hands trailing along the surface searching for the candle.

Ah, there it is. She grabbed and held the candle, then reached into her drawers and pulled out a match. Bulma lighted the candle that only gave so much light. She set the candle down and looked at Vegeta who was leaning against her doorframe with his arms crossed against his chest and the usual smirk. "Ummmm, so, you're gonna stand there and watch or are you gonna close the door already?" He then just closed the door and stood outside her door. He heard her open a drawer, undress, and change into a nightgown.

Then the door opened and she walked out. In another flash of lightning he saw the thin red silky material that grabbed her body. Thin straps and low cut showing the right amount of cleavage...he noticed that she wore no bra and there was slit at the bottom that went all the way up to her mid-thigh. "I thought you were going to bed?" She asked seeing him next to her door. "I can't find my way," he lied. "Oh," Bulma grabbed the candle from her room and lead the way to his room. "I'm sure you can find your way to your bed." She said, turning around and closing her door behind her. He saw the candle go out and then entered his own room and shut the door.

A crash of thunder woke Bulma from her sleep; she sat up looking into the darkness of her room. It's so dark...and lonely. I hate being alone in the dark. *grumble grumble* Man, I'm hungry, I didn't even have dinner...ugghhhh...need food. Bulma climbed out of bed and lit her candle before making her trip downstairs to the kitchen.

===============================================================< /div>

Sorry for it being so short but I uhhhh...I felt like saving all the yummy parts for the next chapter. Teehee!