Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Pain and Pleasure ❯ Sweet 'n' Sour ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ characters or anything that deals with DBZ.

Hi again, here's ze LEMON I'm hoping you wanted.

I'd like to say thanks to those who reviewed:

Thanks Faye89, DeeXart3 for the love, Elisabeth6789, TERAGurl, hope you like the Lemon NSBVEGETA, Vampire Goddess, Raven69, and Deten Yai. ~hands them all a cookie~

Now, on with the lovin'.

===============================================================< /div>

The house looked foreign in the dark, the lightning and candle casting shadows. "Hungry." Bulma muttered weakly as she entered the kitchen. "Maybe if you would eat, you wouldn't be." A voice came from the shadowed corner of the kitchen. She looked over and saw his eyes glisten from the candle. "Why are you here?" Bulma asked as she set the candle on the table and then rummaged through the fridge. "I couldn't sleep."

"Ahah!" Bulma grabbed the box of strawberries and set them on the counter. Then she reached up into the cupboard and pulled out a bag of sugar, which she poured a nice amount into an empty cup. Vegeta watched her, the candle outlining her every curve. Lucky for him, the bulge in his pants was hidden in the shadows as well. He squinted at the tightness of his spandex, still wondering why he was in them. He saw her set the cup and box on the table in front of her and then started dipping pink heart-shaped fruit into the white sandy substance. He watched her every move, from when she dipped it, brought it to her mouth, bit down on it, the juices and sandy-stuff sticking to her lips, which she licked away. Bulma shuddered from the sweet sourness of the strawberry. Bulma looked at his face dimly lit by the candle, he was staring at her, with the usual smirk of course.

"Want some?" She asked holding a strawberry out to him. "Okay." He said, not wanting to let her know that he had no clue what she was eating. He quickly sat down glad his member decided to settle down. I guess I just take this here, Vegeta grabbed a strawberry, and dip it in this stuff here, and then dipped it in the sugar, coating half of it. Here goes. He then bit into it. Mmmmmmm...tasty. Bulma giggled when she saw his eye twitch when the sour-sweet tanginess set into his taste buds. He glared at her but couldn't stop the twitch of his eyes, which made Bulma begin laughing uncontrollably. What the fuck is so damn funny? Vegeta wondered, confused at her sudden amusement of him. He didn't mind though, the laughing gave him quite a show. Bouncy bouncy, hee hee. What am I thinking!? Bulma wiped the tears of joy from her eyes and continued eating. Vegeta joined in almost eating all of them if she hadn't grabbed some and hid them from his grasp.

Vegeta too interested in the fruit didn't notice that Bulma had thrown one at him. It soon hit his forehead stunning him, his eyes wide in shock. What the who? He saw the fruit in his lap that had hit him. Oh yeah? Well take this! Vegeta threw it back at her hitting her on the shoulder. Bulma's mouth opened in a how-could-you look. Then she grabbed it and threw it back at him hitting his cheek. Vegeta raised an eyebrow at her. I'm not loosing a food fight to some Woman. Then he dipped a strawberry in sugar and threw it at her hitting her neck. "Hey!" She bit the tip off one and dropped it in the sugar, which she soon picked up and shoved down his shirt. "Haha, gotcha monkey boy". Vegeta looked at her in disbelief.

"Oh no, you did not just put that in my suit."

"Ohohoho yes I did." Bulma said.

"Come here Woman!"

He said getting up from his chair. Bulma made a run for it, into the darkness of the house. Hahahahahha, I'm coming to get you. Vegeta thought mischievously as he walked into the living room. "Where are you?" She was nowhere in the living room nor any where downstairs. Vegeta made his way up the stairs and heard a giggle come from inside Bulma's shut door. I've found you.

He opened her door and walked to the bed to see if she was hiding beneath it, just as he did, Bulma who was behind the door ran out the room and down the hallway. Vegeta jumped up and ran after her. She looked back but didn't see him even though he was there a second ago. She turned to keep running but slammed into Vegeta who had materialized in front of her. She gasped and tried to run the other direction but he pinned her against the wall, both arms on either side of her. His body close enough to feel her perk breasts pressing against his chest.

She looked at him smiling still giggling from what happened. Vegeta leaned forward enough to plant a gentle kiss on her lips. He then pulled back and looked into her eyes. Her eyes filled with desire. She stared at him and the beginning of his name crept from her mouth but soon to be interrupted by his mouth again. She felt his tongue grace her lips and she slowly opened her mouth letting him grab her tongue with his. The sensation of his alluring gentleness caused her to quiver. Her limp arms grasped his chest for support as her knees gave out when he began sucking on her tongue. His arms wrapped around her body holding her against him.

As they continued to kiss Bulma felt them elevate off the floor and drift silently. He grabbed the doorknob behind him and opened the door to his room. He finally set them on the ground by his bed where he lowered her slowly backwards still in his arms. He kept his body from crushing her with the support of his elbow next to her. He continued kissing her and broke the kiss to taste the rest of her body. His daring tongue trailing down her jaw line to the crook of her neck.

He licked up the remains of the sugar left there, sucking it with his mouth. Kissing her to the strap of her gown and then pulling it down with his teeth. He nipped her shoulder, her breasts scarcely exposed. The slit of her nightgown fell down her bare leg as she wrapped it around his waist drawing him nearer. His obvious stimulation pressed against her abdomen, the tension of his suit causing him to grunt. His eyes squinted the painful stiffness and released her from his embrace. He stood at the base of the bed taking his spandex gi off permitting Bulma to get a pleasant lengthy gaze at his engorged member. She reached up to stroke it making him moan. He bent back over her and persisted his modest journey of her body.

One hand pulled her gown down her shoulder further to reveal a plump breast. He instantaneously devoured it into his mouth, sucking and nibbling. His tongue flicking the hardened nub. Bulma moaned in ecstasy as his hand roamed her bare thigh up and down. He then removed both his hands from her and began lifting her nightgown. She hesitated at first but then allowed him to glide it over her head and expose her naked body to him. Vegeta stared down at her body in absolute admiration…just astounding…so elegant but sturdy. Bulma pulled him down on top of her and kissed him intensely.

He put a hand on the small of her back and the other rubbing her inner thighs coming closer and closer to her throbbing womanhood. His finger's brushed frivolously against her folds and pushed into her making her eye's fly open in surprise as a pant of bliss escaped her lips. Vegeta smirk at her as he saw the effect of his caresses. He plunged an extra finger in to adhere the other making her moan louder as he thrust deeper. Her hips bucked against him, her body beleaguered with colossal pleasure. She felt her body tense and tremble. Her inner walls tightened around his fingers, not releasing them even as he pulled.

"Stop, Ohhhh…I can't…take it any longer!" She pleaded thru her moans and deep breathing.

She panted harder and harder as she neared her peak. Vegeta began rubbing his thumb on her core back and forth making her first climax stun her body. She howled out his name as her eyes spun back into her head, her eyes feeling puffy as she arched her back against him. Her body sagged as she still shuddered from the after affects. Vegeta pulled his fingers out of her and brought them to his mouth. He licked up her juices and placed himself between her legs. Vegeta held the tip at her entrance grabbing her awareness after the side effects subsided.

She felt his heat against her and whimpered in protest. He slipped in gradually only adding force when met resistance. Bulma's body cringed against his as the pain blast throughout her. Tears streamed along her face. He kissed her tears away, licking them as well. He held her securely holding his entire length within her. Her walls expanded to accommodate his mass. He began his thrusts leisurely and tender, waiting for her groans of soreness to turn into moans of bliss.

The sweat gleamed off their backs as lightning lit the room revealing the couple wound around each other, their moans of pleasure filling the house. Bulma began meeting her thrusts with his intensifying the thrill. Vegeta couldn't take it, he had to release. He pushed harder into her, his movements becoming more rapid and profound. Bulma felt another orgasm rapture her body. Vegeta drove her over the edge, one following another. Finally with one ultimate thrust, Vegeta threw his head back howling as he spilled his seed into her powerfully. The power of his orgasm sent her into another phenomenal orgasm before both their bodies collapsed into one another.

Their chests heaved against each other, their breathing still hasty. He remained inside her, his face buried in the slant of her neck and shoulder. Vegeta finally lifted himself from her delicate body and lie down next to her, pulling her closely into his embrace. The fatigued woman had already fallen asleep in his arms, Vegeta shortly following her into a sleep. I love you Bulma, his eyes half lidded, closing gradually. I love you too Vegeta.

===============================================================< /div>

Do not worry…there'll be more lemons in the near future. I hope you liked it, twas the first lemon I've written.

Haha, you thought it was ze end eh? Well there's more to come…I uhhh…just need more inspiration to come. I should update soon this week, perhaps even today or tomorrow.