Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Pain and Pleasure ❯ Rising Sun ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ and anything involved with it, i just use it so I can make others happy with steamy fanfics.

Well, wasn't that...erm, tasty? Hehe. Thanks for the reviews, and yes i am doing much better. Way better, thankfully I wasn't harmed in the wreck, just needed time to think during all that stress and stuff. Thanks and enjoy. Shall we then?

===============================================================< /div>

Bulma opened her eyes slowly, squinting at the rising sun's rays that came through her window. My window?! What?! Bulma rose from her bed, still dressed in her red night gown. But but...dat dut duh! Bulma ran out of her room and burst into Vegeta's. Not there. Where- Her thoughts were interupted by the sounds of ki blasts coming from the G.R.

Vegeta jumped into the air and backflipped, landing and then continuing his fierce kicking and punching. It was then he heard the bang on the door. Oh great. What does she want now?

Bulma reached out to bang again but her hand fell through the air as the door was swung open by a smirking Vegeta. "What?" He simply said. "Uhhhhhhh..." Bulma just stared at his body, still feeling his touch...Wait...then why didn't I wake up with him? "Uhhh.." "Are you just going stand there and keep wasting my time...now what is it?" Vegeta grabbed her attention. "W-what happened....l-last night?" She stuttered, unsure what he'd think of the question. She looked around, trying not to make eye-contact, but she finally did. He was looking at her, curiously. "You don't remember?" He asked, an eyebrow raised.

Bulma just stood there silent. Wondering if he meant the sex or something else. "No, just wondering if you did." She made a quick come back, not ready to lose this battle.

What the hell is she talking about? "I seem to have remembered...but not you."

Ohhhh, what do I say...ummmmm...did we have sex or not Vegeta? No, that'll just make me look like a fool. Uhhh, what what what do I saaaaaaayyyyy?! Ahah! "Well Mr. Vegeta, we'll just have to see about that!" She walked back into the house and into his room and threw his sheets onto the floor.

"What are you doing to my bed?" Vegeta asked, leaning against the door frame to his room. "Proving that I know what happened!" Bulma said as she scanned the bed. Where is it, it's got to be here. Not here...maybe... Bulma jumped onto the sheets on the floor and scanned through them. Vegeta watched in amusement. "Where is it?!" Bulma breathed out, sounding a bit panicked. "Where is what?" Vegeta asked watching her throw his sheets around and still searching. He saw her slump over and sit there looking as if she had lost a science fair. "Nothing Vegeta, nothing." She walked past him and into her room, closed the door leaving a confused Vegeta behind. Great, now I gotta make my bed again.

I was so sure. Bulma said as she took her clothes off and stepped into the shower. It felt so real. The water hit her body and she shivered remembering her wet dream of her and Vegeta. She sighed, "If only." No blood...but maybe you don't bleed the first time... Bulma's eyes brightened up again. There's only one way to find out. And with this thought she reached down and gently inserted her finger into herself. She felt around, searching for the truth. Damn! It was a dream! Oooohh, that feels so good. Bulma continued her little "examination".

Vegeta's ears perked up. Is she moaning? Vegeta walked from his room, his bed made again. He walked up to her door and put his ear on it, listening carefully. Yes, his sense of hearing was good, but he just needed to check if he was hearing things. He wasn't. She IS moaning. Vegeta began to see flashes from his dream he had that night.

Hands tangled in blue hair. The sting of her nails scraching across his back. Her moans.

Lightning breaking the darkness for a moment to reveal a pair mating in the shadows. The sweat glistening from the flashes.

The sound of the rain and wind under thier moans and groans. Him pumping into her. Her legs wrapped around him.

Vegeta jumped when he heard the shower turn off. Agghh, can't let her see me. He quickly ran downstairs and out the door back to the G.R.

Bulma sighed in relief and glee. Well, that was most enjoyable. "Teehee." After drying she dressed and then made her way downstairs to fix lunch.

Hours later...

Vegeta swallowed the last of his meal and patted his stomach. Bulma grabbed his dishes and put them in the sink with hers, feeling his eyes on her ass. She swayed her hips to add affect, and heard him groan sub-conciously. She smiled but quickly removed it when she turned to look at him again. He had his arms crossed as usual, accompanied with that smirk of his. "I need to get back to training, I'll be back for dinner."

"Why do you need to practice so much?" She asked, already knowing the answer, but practicing as much as he did was just ridiculous. She looked to where he was, but he was already gone, the door still swinging open.

===============================================================< /div>

Well damn, just when you thought it wasn't a dream, look what happens. Haha! Hope you enjoyed. Please review, I know I say that alot, but i really like reviews. It let's me know if you like it or not. Thanks for reading again. :)