Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Pain and Pleasure ❯ Wanting you ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or anything that includes it, I just use them to form these great fanfics. Thanks for creating such yummalicious characters.

Hey, thanks for reading up to chapter 6...big thanks to anyone who reviews. Thank you all. Shall we?

This is gonna be a song-chapter by the way, it's Linkin Park's "With You"

===============================================================< /div>

Vegeta could hear the music as soon as he stepped out of the G.R. The loud bass vibrated through his skin as he made his way to the house. He opened the door and stepped in but before he could close it the music boomed with guitars. If he had the nails, he'd be clinging to the cieling like a freaked out cat. Instead, the loud burst of music made him fall backwards into the door, cutting himself as his weight broke the tiny windows. He growled in frustration. You'd think I'd be prepared for anything, me being a warrior and king and all. It's gotta be this stupid mud-ball of a planet. The music blared until a voice came on and sung in anger but rythm.

I woke up in a dream today

to the cold of the static

and put my cold feet on the floor

Forgot all about yesterday

Remembering I'm pretending to be where I'm not anymore

A little taste of hypocrisy

And I'm left in the wake of the mistake

slow to react

Even though you're so close to me

You're still so distant

And I can't bring you back

Vegeta made his way to the sink and pulled a shard of glass out of his hand and dropped it in the sink. He rinsed the blood from his hand and wrapped it in a kitchen towel. He made his way to the stairs to get the aid-kit in the bathroom but he stopped in his tracks.

It's true

the way I feel

was promised by your face

the sound of you voice

painted on my memories

even if you're not with me

I'm with you

He turned and watched her.

You.

She was in the middle of the living room.

Now I see.

He stared, unnoticed as she danced and sang with the music.

Keeping everything inside.

As if she were a rockstar performing.

You.

She sang into the top of the vaccum which she was cleaning with at the moment.

Now I see.

Her hair flung around as she twisted around it. Emotions bursting with the music.

Even when I close my eyes.

She had her eyes closed tight as she continued dwelling in her world. She spun around again, this time bumping into Vegeta who stood there watching.

I hit you and you hit me back

we fall to the floor

the rest of the day stands still

The force of her collision threw them both off balance and she landed ontop of him, dazed from the suddeness.

Fine line between this and that

when things go wrong i pretend the past isn't real

now i'm trapped in this memory

and i'm left in the wake of the mistake

slow to react

He looked up at her in silence, as did she. They remained frozen in eachother's gaze.

Even though you're so close to me

She finally blinked back to reality and quickly got off.

You're still so distant

and I can't bring you back

She reached down to help him up...

No!

...he grabbed her arm and pulled her down onto him. He curled a hand into her hair, the other on the small of her back holding her down. And then he kissed her.

No matter how far we've come

Bulma's eyes were open in shock as she felt his tongue push past her lips and grab hers.

I can't wait to see tomorrow

He felt her body melt into his; his every touch drawing sensations that forced to tremble.

No matter how far we've come, I...

She was trapped in his arms and she liked it.

...I can't wait to see tomorrow.

Suddenly she found herself on the floor pinned beneath his heated body. His mouth never quit it's assault as it began to roam beyond the regions of her mouth; leaving a trail of moist skin, pulling moans from her as his hands intensified their journey on her body. He could smell her arousal, filling his lungs with her sweet scent. He pushed his body against hers, his name panted from her lips, "Ugh...Vegeta!" He lent down so his breath tickled her nerves as he whispered in her ear sexily, "I want you."

With you.

===============================================================< /div>

Well, I hate to leave you hanging like this, but do not worry...I'm far from over.