Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Pain and Pleasure ❯ Deep ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or anything with it...i just wonder why i must do this every friggin' chapter.

Hehe, how's it going. Hope you've enjoyed it so far. Thank you very much for the reviews. Gotta love reviews. Okay okay okay, i'll stop keeping you from this sexastic story. Shall we?

Oh and this is another song-chapter...the song is from NIN "Deep"

===============================================================< /div>

"I want you."

Bulma shivered at his words. She felt herself tense and tingle constantly as he breathed on her neck and ear. It still wasn't enough, he wanted to touch her. To feel every part of her body with his, to have those legs wrapped around him tightly, to have her screaming his name in both pain and pleasure.

blank stare

disrepair

there's a big black hole

gonna eat me up someday

someday

fades away

like a memory -

or a place that you'd rather be

some place

lost in space

an itch in my head

that's telling me somewhere

somewhere out there

anywhere I don't care

get me out of here

All those dreams of her are nothing compared to what he was feeling now. He felt her begin to tug on the top part of his spandex. She pulled at the thin shoulder straps, wanting to rip it right then and there. Vegeta was glad to assist her. He grabbed a fist full of his shirt and ripped it clean off, reavealing his sweaty rock-hard chest. That wasn't the only thing that was hard. *wink wink* Vegeta savored the painful pleasure of the restraint on him, knowing this torture would only intesify what happens next.

if I could feel

all the pins and the pricks

if you were real

I could take what's apart

and put it all back together

Bulma reached up and nibbled on his male nipples. She gave the same attention to the rest of his exposed skin as he ripped her black tank-top open slowly. His hands slid down her flat stomach and hatched onto the buckle of her belt. After fondling blindly with it he finally whipped it off her, throwing it aside. His hands were soon at work undoing her black shorts. Bulma took off the remainder of her shirt and tossed it over her head.

now this will come true

help me get through

into you

Vegeta pulled her shorts down her smooth legs and was suprised to see her wearing velvet leapord printed underwear. She looked up at him to see why he stopped. His hungry eyes were devouring her. Yes, he'd seen women before but she was remarkable compared to the others Her every curve a work of art. His treasure. **My preciousssss.**

He wanted her...badly.

deep deep deep deep

deep deep deep deep

Vegeta grabbed her bra and yanked it off her, suprising her with his aggresiveness. She felt his mouth dive inbetween her breasts, taking as much of them into his mouth as he sucked moans out of her. His mouth trailed down her until they reached the hem of her underwear.

He smiled in a mischevious way and then knelt down and grabbed her panties with his teeth and dragged them down her legs.

driving me through

into you

Vegeta grabbed both her knees and spread her legs as he kissed his way back up to her inner thighs, nearing her pleasure. He looked up at her, she had her mouth partly open with her head leaned back and her eyes shut. Her chest heaving up and down as she waited in anticipation for his next move. He brought his tongue closer and licked her folds lightly. She shuddered and bucked up wanting more.

deep deep deep deep

deep deep deep deep

He torturously flung his tongue over her again making her whimper in protest. Then before she could do anything more he plunged his tongue into her making her writhe beneath his body. Bulma gasped a moan as he began to swirl his tongue around inside her. She tasted as good as she looked. He greedily sucked on her juices, feeling her inner walls contract around his tongue and then release rapidly. Then his tongue pumped the movements his lower body yearned to do.

one track

Bulma's body began to tremble from the immense pleasure building inside of her, nearing her peak more and more. She grabbed onto his hair and pulled him closer, pushing herself against him. Bulma's heavy panting shrilled with every plunge. Then finally like a tidal wave it hit her and her hot juices flowed onto his tongue. Vegeta happily licked them up, sucking on her clit as he did so. He made her reach the edge again before the buldge in his pants couldn't be restrained any longer. He pulled away from her as she lie there recovering from her orgasms. After removing his pants, Vegeta lowered to his knees and grabbed onto her hips. He pulled her up onto his thighs, his throbbing erection pressing against her opening.

got you on your back

your skin speaks up

but you lips couldn't say it

right now

I know somehow

we could take the chance

and we could make it

make it right here

make it all disappear

everything that we've been missing

missing you

make me feel

like there's a part of me

that I want to get back again

Bulma remained lying on her back, slanted from her hips being lifted onto his legs. She breathed deeply and looked up at him. He was staring at her, awaiting her aproval. "Ready?" Bulma nodded, "Uh huh, " and felt him begin to push inside her. The sloweness of his moves were ever agonizing for him. But he remained steady. He reached her barrier, and Bulma felt the sudden electric jolt roll through her body as he thrust through, filling her entirely. Her back arched as she yelped. Vegeta wrapped his arms around her and pulled her up to him, holding her, cradling her as he remained in her. Bulma's muscles tensed around him, the pain seeming to never fade. He could feel the tears roll down his shoulders as she buried her face into the crook of his neck. Vegeta pulled her away enough so that thier eyes met. He gently kissed her as he began thrusting into her. Every thrust drew a muffled moaning yelp as he remained kissing her. She could feel both pain and pleasure well up inside her. The pain slowly fading with every careful thrust he made. And soon she was grinding her hips against his, meeting his rythm.

make this come true

help me get through

into you

deep deep deep deep

deep deep deep deep

He held her back as she bent backwards, her moaning never ceasing.

all I can do

pushing it through

into you

His thrusts became harder, his hands gripping tightly onto her hips.

deep deep deep deep

deep deep deep deep

Bulma pushed herself foward, toppling them over so that she was on top. Vegeta watched in amazement as she began to ride him, her hands tangled in her own hair. He began to carress her breasts making her head fall back in ecstacy, groaning and moaning.

all I can do

driving on through

into you

deep deep deep deep

deep deep deep deep

Vegeta could feel himself nearing his climax and quickly pulled her down and rolled ontop of her. Bulma's body cried out as he began pounding into her with every once of strength he had left.

you're slipping through

I'm coming, too

into you

Going deeper, harder, faster. His stamina exceeding, allowing him to go on for so long, without quiting. Bulma could only cling to his body and try to keep up with his eager rythm.

deep deep deep deep

deep deep deep deep

Her moans became labored as she was thrown over the edge, pulling Vegeta with her into oblivion. He could feel her tighten around him, contracting and releasing, vibrating and quivering, her warmth engulfing his. Vegeta's eyes shot open as he came into her, roaring out from the immense release. But he didn't stop there, he continued pumping into her...slower now as his body still shook from the climax.

we could become

two into one

Bulma felt his body become weak and collapse onto her, his forehead on her shoulder as he panted heavily. They lied there in the afterglow, wrapped around eachother as thier chests heaved against the other. Her arms were wrapped around him and she nuzzled her face into his moist hair.

leave this behind

over and done

everything new

They remained on the floor silent, waiting for thier bodies to cool. Bulma closed her eyes and breathed deeply, feeling her muscles ache. Vegeta lifted his head to gaze at her, seeing the sweat slide down her temple. Bulma saw green flash through his eyes and then fade away.

I'm getting through

into you

===============================================================< /div>

Well, I hope you liked that. Thanks for reading and i'll enjoy any reviews. Will update a.s.a.p.