Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Relationships ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I, Jadedbest, do not, never have, and never will own Dragonball/Z/Gt or any of it's characters.

AN: I'm glad you guys like this. Oh, and Kahlan, my brother's very upset about that little Gohan crack (though personally I agree). And it's okay if you don't like Veggie like that (means more for me ^_~). Oh and if any of you like V/B's (which I'm sure you all do) I suggest you check out Saiyin-jin44's The Way I Was Before. It is so awesome! Enough of my chatter, on with the fic.

* * *

"We're leaving in 30 minutes! Are you coming, Roshi?" Krillian called from the other side of the door.

"Yeah. I'll meet you at the boat!" Master Roshi answered back in irritation. He didn't even know why he was going to the stupid Bar-B-Que. He'd much rather stay home and…

"Hey Roshi! 18 said that if you're not ready when we are we won't wait," Krillian yelled.

"Fine!" He waited till he heard the sound of receding footsteps.

"Finally some peace," he grunted. He picked up the magazine he had been reading.

He'd much rather stay home with the only thing that truly loved him. His magazines (well…and his tapes too).

He knew what would happen today. First he would be forced to sit through a torturous boat ride where he'd have to watch 18's young supple breast bouncing up and down as they rode over the waves, knowing that if he touched them he would no longer have a hand. Then when they reached Capsule Corp. he'd have to watch Bulma bending over in whatever tight little get up she decided to wear and even if he did, by some strange miracle, get close enough to cop-a-feel the Saiyan would start staring at him. He wouldn't say anything or do anything, he'd just look at him. It was unnerving. That only left him with two options. Videl or ChiChi. Now, Videl was a plausible choice. She was aware of his…um…interest in the female form though she never realized how often his…interest turned on her. Her only fault was Gohan. The boy knew him too well and, though he did it subtly, he kept her away from him. Now ChiChi, well she was never really an option. Though she was very nicely put together (and he stressed the very), she scared him shitless. So, the joy of the picnic was pretty much lost on him.

If it were up to him he'd spend all his days and nights with Ms. April (or May or June or January). They were the only ones who truly understood him. He remembered his first meeting with them. He sighed as the memory came back…

As a young man growing up in a small town in Jersey, he'd walk the streets during the day looking for excitement. When he was about 11, a new store opened downtown. Many people protested it, claiming it was immoral and dirty. But he was in heaven. The first time he walked into the store he had been nervous because he didn't really know what to expect. He picked up one of the glossy booklets that said GIRLS! GIRLS! GIRLS! across the front. And from this simple introduction, a love of affair to end all love affairs began.

Tragically, they broke up for a short period of time when his eye wondered to her more 3-dimensional form. They found their way back to one another when he had left civilization behind and became a hermit. On their private tropical haven, their love reblossomed and they lived in unadulterated bliss. But things didn't stay that way.

He had always had a problem with commitment. He admitted it. One day he and Ms. August (or was it September) were sipping fruit drinks when the Turtle had returned. Turtle told him of the boy that had helped him get home and how he had promised that he would help them. He had kissed his love goodbye, promising to return soon.

Unfortunately, the boy hadn't been alone and the long legged blue hared beauty that was with him had grabbed his attention. Something in the back of his mind told him to remain faithfully. He had several beautiful women waiting for him at home and he didn't need to mess up the good thing they had going. But he had been too weak and in the end he had made a deal with Bulma for a Dragonball and that had been the beginning of their problems.

After Bulma, there had been Launch and then Bulma again. For a short period there had been Marron (there was just something about a woman with blue hair) and then last but not least 18. He and Ms. July had seen each other from time to time, but it was never the same. He knew she was hurt by his infidelity and that she wasn't sure whether or not to trust him again. But when Krillian and 18 had married making the blond off limits, he promised he'd change and she'd given him a second chance.

Yes, she was a wonderful, given woman, that Ms. December. And he was lucky to have her. She knew that even though his eyes and hands sometimes wondered, she was the only girl for him. It was good they had finally come to an understanding in their relationship.

He sighed and picked up the magazine. Maybe they still had a little time alone before it was time to go-

"Master Roshi, we're leaving!" called Marron.

He groaned and got up. He might as well go. The gang rarely got together any more so he'd probably end up regretting it if he didn't. He placed Ms. February on top of the TV and turned off his video. He grabbed his cane and opened the door.

"Are you ready?" the little blond asked.

"As ready as I'm going to be," he said.

Marron grabbed his hand. "Then let's go," she said excitedly.

She dragged him out the front door to where Krillian had already decapsulated the boat. Once everyone was on board Krillian started the boat. As it began to bump along, the pert bouncing globes caught his attention.

Here we go, he thought with a sigh.

* * *

Tell me what you think when you review. Thanks for reading.