Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Namekian Blues ❯ Lemonade anyone? ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Royal Namekian Blues
Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon Ball Z. Toriyama and Funimation do. This is fan fiction and I don't get paid for this! I'm going through and changing the fangirl Japanese and doing a major overhaul here.
Chapter 2 Surrender

It took a long time before Bulma settled down, but somehow she next was blinking in the dimness of morning light. To her shock she'd turned over in her sleep so she was facing her captor. Vegeta's mass of spiky hair lay on the pillow next to hers and he frowned slightly even in slumber. Up close he looked far more attractive without that deadly scowl on his face she'd seen during battle. When sleeping he appeared almost her age, she guessed. Shivering she pulled herself closer, and suppressed a squeal when she realized her legs were tangled with his.
One of his knees was thrust between hers, while her leg was thrown over his hip. Bulma blushed intense red, realizing that at any moment he could roll over and possibly take her. He mumbled, nostrils flaring as he said something in his sleep. Bulma shivered as his arms tightened, crushing her to his chest. Pressing the flats of her hands against the AE spandex, she squirmed at the pressure of his knee shifting.
Her knee rubbed up against a target that firmed. Just what it was she guessed when she squirmed ever so slightly at the feel of his hard thigh between hers? Squeezed with her hands between them Bulma could barely move at his almost crushing grip. As tightly as a teddy bear he clutched her, his warmth pouring into her body. While Bulma was comfortably warm, she was frightened to death that she could never break free. Part of her was not sure she wanted to, because she had not been this close to a male since she and Yamcha on Earth.
"Please… let me go," she whimpered, squirming. Snorting, he blinked and fixed her in his gaze. She shivered and wished the ground would swallow her up.
"I'm not going to hurt you," he said gruffly. "I can smell you… and you want something badly."
"Oh gods… please…" she whimpered. "I can't move…"
"You're in heat, and you have no mate," he murmured, loosening his grip. "You human smell almost like Saiyan… if you were not so weak…"
"Please your Majesty… Vegeta… let me go…" Bulma sniffled.
"I said I wouldn't hurt you, crazy female," he snorted. "But your smell is driving me insane…"
"I can't help it okay!" she sobbed. "I haven't been near a guy in ages, and I can't just shut it off! So just let me go!"
"I can help you, woman…" he said quietly.
"WHAT?" she gasped, squirming in the bed. Vegeta held her down gently with his smooth hands.
"I've not mated for a while myself," he said. "And you promised you'd do anything if I…"
"You're sick!" she squealed. Vegeta released her as he pulled his legs and arms back. Still he gripped her shoulders, rubbing them gently. Earnestly his black eyes gleamed with something akin to concern. Bulma's heart skipped a beat to see the momentary softness for her well being.
"I'm not going to rape you, stupid. Not if you give yourself willingly to me," he interrupted her. "If the Ginyuu find you they'll have their way with you and you won't survive… a pretty thing like you…"
"I thought you said I was ugly…" she snorted.
"Ugly and pretty are relative terms. To a Zelbranian, you're hideous, to a Saiyan you're almost normal looking… without that ridiculous blue hair…"
"You want me… to have sex with you?" Bulma blinked. "In exchange for what?"
"In exchange for not killing you or your friends, you're mine to do with as I will," Vegeta said quietly. "That was your offer was it not…"
"I'm not some WHORE," she snorted.
"I never said you were, woman," said Vegeta sternly. "I don't fuck whores, I take concubines…"
"Krillin and Gohan would never let you… and I… I have a boyfriend…"
"You lie," Vegeta said, tugging her collar back. "Nobody's marked you as theirs…"
"WHAT?"
"I see no mark, and smell no male on you but your own scent," said Vegeta. "And you have no trace of another's ki in you… so that tells me that you're available, and you're in heat… and since I have no mate… and I have my needs…"
"You actually want to… fuck me?" she asked.
"Mate with you, not fuck you," he said. "Although if it's simply fucking you wish, that can be arranged as well…"
"I can't believe I'm having THIS conversation with you… you're… the enemy…"
"I won't hurt you, woman," Vegeta repeated. "I'm not a clumsy oaf like that Kakkarot or Raditz or Nappa. I know how to control my strength…"
"IF I do… how do I know that you won't just kill my friends?" Bulma snapped, squirming in his arms.
"You don't. But if you please me, I might be lenient," said Vegeta, stroking her cheek with one hand. "And I can be reasonable. I don't beat or mistreat my concubines. Nor share them with others. The Prince of all Saiyans doesn't like to share his property…"
"I can't just… people on Earth don't just…" she sighed. "Look, if I agree to this… do you swear not to hurt my friends?"
"I swear as the Prince of all Saiyans that I will not kill your weakling companions on Namek," he said. "They may die anyway if Freeza gets here… and would you rather face me or Freeza? Because they'll rape you and kill you if they get you… unmated females are prime targets…"
"On your oath to defeat… Goku?" she asked.
"I swear," Vegeta said. "You will not die by my hand. If you willingly consent to give yourself to me."
"When?"
"Whenever I wish," he said. "But not right away. I wish to have a foretaste…"
"A kiss?" she shivered.
"What's that?" he asked.
"You mean you don't know what a KISS is?" Bulma blinked. "Shit!"
"Is it foreplay?"
"You've never… been kissed?" she asked, blinking. "Oh jeez…"
"Don't laugh at me, woman," he warned. Bulma slid her hands between them and cupped his cheeks.
"It's something NICE that a man and woman do to each other," she said. "If I might show you."
"Proceed," Vegeta grunted, releasing her hands. She slid her fingers up and down his cheeks, and into his hair. Turning her face to the side she brushed her mouth over his. Instantly he stiffened, feeling her hot lips rubbing against his with strange friction.
"Open your mouth a bit," she whispered.
"Shit this is disgusting," Vegeta mumbled. "You're salivating on me! If you weren't preening me I'd flatten you."
"Preening? No you'll like it… trust me," said Bulma with a giggle. It struck her that he was immersing his fingers into her blue hair, picking trough her locks like a monkey grooming its mate. Of course a Saiyan would do something so simian. Forcing herself to think baboon, she picked through his spiky hair, at long last having an excuse to feel its texture. Overtop his mouth she ran hers, and then thrust her tongue past his stiffened lips. Vegeta heard a light murmuring into his mouth, mistaking it for purring as the woman rocked with small motions. Bulma squealed when she felt his sharp teeth lightly nip her tongue.
"This is not part of the ritual is it?" he asked as she pulled back.
"Ouch!" she squealed, and then realized he had no idea of what to do. "You bit me…"
"It was not intentionally meant to harm you, woman," he said, licking his lips. "But your blood is sweet…"
His fingertip slid past her lips to touch her injured tongue. Bulma felt a warm burst of energy crackling through to cauterize and stop the bleeding. For a moment her mouth felt numb but she saw that Vegeta's eyes were shut momentarily with the sensation of her mouth wetting them. Catching his little finger in her lips she sucked lightly on it, causing him to tighten his arm around her and crush her to him. Bulma had just enough time to throw her arms around his neck as he pressed her under his body. She whimpered as his hands roughly explored and caressed under the nightgown. His tongue thrust past her lips, trying to mimic what she'd told him a kiss was like.
"Ohhh, gently," she gasped.
"You're fragile, but you can do this woman," he snorted. "I suppose I have to be careful that I don't break you."
"No, it's all right, you're doing… great," she whimpered, feeling his leg thrust between hers. He held his weight off her body with his wrists pressed to either side of her shoulders.
"Do you agree?" he asked.
"Yes," Bulma whimpered. "I can't… I can't stop."
"You smell so ready, woman… it's maddening," he growled ferally, bearing his teeth. She whimpered as he lightly nipped down her neck, and pushed the gown up off her body. Flipping her over, he traced his fingers down and cupped her shapely ass. Just like a monkey or a baboon would, he was drawn to the shape and curve of her graceful shoulders and back. Sliding her hips up a bit, he nipped along her spine to just above where a tail would be.
"Oww," she whimpered, feeling his teeth not quite breaking the skin. "That feels so… so…"
There came a rustling as he removed his bodysuit, and flipped her over. Bulma gasped, stopping him with her hands. "What?"
"I want to look at you," she whispered.
"You human are visual creatures," said Vegeta, burying his nose in her neck. "You find me repulsive, or do you like what you see?"
"I like… but I want to see more," she whispered. "So many scars."
"It pleases you to see them, for I have fought many battles, woman," he said. Bulma realized he must have been showing a typical masculine display of prowess for the multiple scars indicated dominance. She reached up to trace her fingers over them, realizing the one freshly healed one on his shoulder was precisely where Krillin had slashed him with Yajirobe's sword.
Bulma leaned up and kissed them, which caused a hiss from the Prince's lips. He beside her, fastening her lips in a kiss. Moaning softly she merged her body with his and rolled over, tasting and memorizing his scent. Vegeta's hands learned the differences between male and female. Lightly a breast clothed in a bra brushed his body, and he pulled back. "What is that garment?"
"A bra," she said. "Don't Saiyan women wear…?”
"Take it off," he said quickly. She reached around to do so and shyly reveal her bare chest.
"You can touch me there if you want. I don't know if."
"Soft," he mumbled leaning down and sniffing lightly on her skin. She pulled his ungloved hand to one breast, and invited him to feel. His other hand he positioned behind her back. Bulma squealed and arched her back, shivering with sharp tingling sensations. Whatever he was doing, he had some clue of what women liked because his touch was so gentle for a killer of millions.
"Oh, don't stop," she pleaded.
"I don't intend to, woman," he whispered, pressing her down.
“I'm yours,” she whispered.
“I accept… and you will not regret this, woman,” Vegeta purred in her ear as he pulled the covers around them. She knew it was wisest to submit to such a dominant being, opening herself to him to be as vulnerable as possible. Vegeta grunted in approval, nipping at her neck and cupping her head in his hands. For a fighter his fingers were not marred with the scars that Yamcha or Goku's hands were. Perhaps it was the gloves. Over his scarred chest she ran her fingertips, memorizing the position of each one.
Growling he leaned down and seized her ear, biting down. Bulma squealed in pain as he lapped the blood that seeped between his jaws. She seized his ear and nipped it as well, causing a hiss of pleasure as Vegeta laid alongside her. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she angled her mouth over and closed her eyes. Vegeta's lips responded as she had showed him, hungry and demanding. His warm tongue thrust into her lips, tasting the sweetness of her mouth like it was ambrosia. He was pleased when she reached out and immersed her fingers in the upswept comb of spiky hair.
"Feel it, what you're doing to me, woman. Familiarize yourself, for you will soon know me well," he growled in her ear. Choking she lay crushed under his weight a moment then felt him move off. She was blasted with cold air as he removed anything else that separated. A strangled gasp made him hike a brow in pride and surprise.
"I haven't been with someone in so long,” she said, glancing up to admire him in all his glory. “You're magnificent.”
“And you are far more than I expected. To think something so fragile could be so enticing,” he murmured.
“I'm not repulsive to you?”
"Not that I'm aware of, woman…" he said, twining his muscular arms around her and pulling her down with him. She was thrusting her tongue desperately in and out of his soft lips, showing how she wanted so desperately to merge her breath with his. Reaching out two fingers he traced along the curves of her spine and back again with a light tingling touch of ki that warmed her goosepimply skin. When she felt the crackling of his massive ki enveloping both of them to warm her in the chilling night, she whimpered in fear and anxiety, wondering how this would work.
“Vegeta… so much power.”
“You're so small and so delicate, but I will not burn you with this fire, woman, if you don't' fight me,” Vegeta purred in her ear. Safely tangled in his arms, she let him roll her over in the warmth of the blue royal energies that surged through them both. Surprise filled him because he hadn't expected her to surrender to him so easily. As he made love to her, he marveled at how well their bodies complimented one another. Like two halves of a whole, they came together as long separated yin and yang. Power and softness merged into blissful blue supernovas. Bulma sobbed into his shoulder as Vegeta lowered his barriers as he had to nobody else.
In that split second she saw the senseless violence that claimed his world. Wept bitter tears as she figured out the horrid truth of mass genocide. Felt hatred burning in her till all she could feel was the thrill of destruction and domination. From her Vegeta's soul felt the sorrow of being the intelligent girl whom everyone wished to possess for money and power, but never for who she was? Aching pains for something she never knew how to find, and had been empty with every man she'd thought she loved. It tore at both of them, touching hearts of stone with grief as they saw the mirror images of their shattered souls in one another's eyes. Blue hair spilled around her head like a halo, reflecting the black hair surging with energy rippling the same color in fire. Not to burn, but to heal, and to somehow for a split second understand.
Against him Bulma sobbed, and he growled softly. She held him tightly, knowing she was the only female who could possibly do so without hating him. There was no malice, only acceptance. In that moment she knew she had found something precious that none but Goku had perhaps seen. Great joy was tempered with great sorrow. Her lips cried out his name, and in the darkness that yielded to Namekian dawn she heard him say, “Bulma.”
Till the dawn came fully to life, Bulma was swept away with the feel of a male loving her with body and soul, and she gave him everything in return. For a few hours she forgot that she was near death, and let the alien prince into her empty heart, while she melted the stone and ice from his. Vegeta felt something else either than pain, power or suffering. He felt someone else cared, and perhaps even loved him.