Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Namekian Blues ❯ The plan to get Goku ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Royal Namekian Blues II
By StarbearerTM
Another What if A/U
Rating: R for language and implied mature content. No lemon though, just a citrus twist.
Disclaimer: I don't' own Dragon Ball Z, Toriyama does, and Funimation. I don't get rich or make any money, and this means no harm to the anime or manga. It is fan fiction.

Chapter5
By the time Bulma got rid of her irksome mother, she rushed back to check on the Prince. It was a hopeful sign when she saw his battered armor and accoutrements stacked at the foot of his bed. Picking up the gloves she turned them over, marveling at the weird texture of the cloth. She shook her head as she picked up the vest, and almost dropped the massive thing. It appeared to be made of some highly dense polymer that had the molecular structure of the hardest diamond. Or so Bulma's scientific mind deduced from what her sense of sight and touch fathomed.
"How the hell does he walk around in this? It's just like Piccolo's and Goku's," she mumbled. The smell of fresh soap and steam reached her nostrils as she heard the shower turn off and the silence only marred by the distant dripping of water.
Someone was cursing in a rather harsh language of grunts and half-muttered words. It sounded unlike anything Bulma had heard, save Namekian. It dawned on her that it was non other than her houseguest swearing a blue streak at something. "Fucking bloody hell!" he added for good measure in English.
"Are you alive in there?" she called. “Vegeta? I'm back!”
"I can hear you Bulma! Where the HELL are those drying cloths?"
"I handed them RIGHT to you, silly! I'm sure you can reach them YOURSELF! Unless you're going to show some MANNERS and say please?"
"Of all the confounded impertinence!" he exploded. “I have no idea where they are! Why would I ask YOU for one unless they are here?”
"Vegeta! You're perfectly capable of finding them! Oh wait… fine I'll bring you one!" she grumbled, seeing the towels lying forgotten on the side of the bed. Mumbling she grabbed one and threw it into the bathroom. A muscular hand reached out and caught it, making her flush yet again.
"Stupid primitive… ggghhh," he complained. "Subjecting myself to a sluice of water, how inefficient. What else will I have to endure?”
"Ungrateful son of a monkey," Bulma bit her lip, suddenly extremely furious at his lack of gratitude. After she opened her home and what they shared, he had the gall to act like a barbarian?
"What was that?" he asked, from directly behind her. Bulma screamed and jumped around as his hand rested on her shoulder.
"YIEEE!" she screamed.
"Stop that infernal noise!" he shouted back, holding her down with his hands pressing down on her shoulders.
"Don't you DARE sneak up on me like that. you almost scared me to DEATH!" she gasped, holding chest with one hand over her pounding heart. Thankfully he was tying the belt of a royal blue bathrobe that only came to his thighs. She'd grabbed it last minute thinking that it would have to do. Originally it was supposed to be a present for Yamcha for Christmas, but since it was the only clean thing.
"I thought you were the repulsive one," he quipped, onyx eyes gleaming with mirth.
"You spoiled brat!" she mumbled. "You've got SOME nerve acting like some Neanderthal when I've been generous enough to let you STAY here."
"I suppose I should be grateful, for some small measures. You got the royal color of this transitional garment correct," he said, fingering the robe.
"Gee thanks, I'm so gratified it meets with your royal approval," she snorted.
"You're welcome. Now where are my garments?" he asked, releasing her shoulders.
"They're going to have to be washed. and you're going to have to get yourself a whole new wardrobe because on Earth we don't walk around in AE suits and armor," Bulma sighed, walking towards the bed.
"Why not?" he snorted. Bulma took a deep breath and counted mentally to ten.
"If you're going to LIVE here on Earth with me, you're going to have to do some fitting in… we wouldn't want your potential enemies to suspect anything would we?" Bulma said half mockingly as she indicated the stacks of clothes she put neatly at the foot of the large double bed.
"This planet's stupid customs mean nothing to me," he grouched. “I'm a Prince I don't have to dress like a commoner!”
"It's my home, my place, so deal, your HIGHNESS. These are very nice designer labels I'll have you know!" she said angrily, shoving a pair of pants and a shirt at him. "Or else leave."
"Don't tell me what to do, Bulma," he snarled, snatching away what she'd handed him. "Mind your place."
"I'll mind mine, if you promise NOT to blow people sky high the moment they piss you off. Maybe that worked on your home planet, but here, you'll incite a riot and get arrested, and I'm not bailing you out of jail, your Royal Whyness," said Bulma as she backed away.
"As if those weakling authorities could have any cell capable of holding me," he snorted back. Tossing the clothes down on the bed nearby he began to untie his robe.
"What are you doing?" Bulma squealed, clapping her hands over her eyes.
"Changing, what does it LOOK like?" he mumbled. “Why are you repulsed by me suddenly?”
"Right in front of me? Are you nuts?"
"Don't tell me your planet has some damn fool custom about false modesty between mates," he mumbled. "You had no complaints on Namek."
"Shit I… um," she shivered, seeing the disappointment marring his features. "I'm sorry. I'm not used to this."
"Perhaps I did not explain clearly, what the mark meant," he said quietly, seeing her trembling there as she sank to the bed. He sat down next to her, resting his hand on her shoulder. His robe clad thigh brushed hers, and Bulma felt her skin climb to a temperature of a molten hot volcano as he squeezed her shoulder with graceful fingers.
"I didn't forget I just… what it all means." Bulma sniffled, hiding her tears in shame. “Vegeta I'm sorry I didn't mean to insult you. I've had a boyfriend, but never a lover that stayed in the same room I did. I mean Yamcha stayed down the hall… and I didn't ever think I'd get married.”
"You belong to me, my idiotic blue haired woman, that's what it means. And by all rights it's your chamber I should move into since I unfortunately have no place to offer you at the moment," he mumbled.
"Please you have to give me a chance to work it all out," she whispered.
"Humph. You were wise not to draw attention to our bond. Saiyan mating is private especially among strangers," he said. "I had assumed you knew this, and that is why you offered me this room that wasn't in your own chambers. which is the custom when in an unfamiliar place. But to see you recoil from me is most unacceptable."
"I'm sorry," she whispered, laying her head on his shoulder. "I never thought I'd be with someone like this."
"I shall be patient," he said quietly, reaching down to pick her up by the hips. Bulma gasped as he set her across his muscular thighs as if she weighed little more than a doll. Like Goku his strength was astonishing.
“Ohhh,” she gasped, squeezing her eyes shut as Vegeta ran his fingers up and down her back through her capsule corps T shirt and blue jeans.
"And I won't let any harm come to you. But if anyone lays a hand on what's mine…" Vegeta growled ferally.
"I'm not used to being something someone owns," she said with a hard swallow.
“You are my mate, are you not? And as such, you belong to the Prince,” he snorted. “It's that simple, isn't it?”
Bulma snorted in protest, "I'm a person, not a thing Vegeta. It's the language I can't get my head around. The customs on Earth are different. We have royalty, but most of the governing is done by a council."
"Allow me to explain it simply, for your benefit, Bulma. Just know that you are mine, and no other males. And as such I have certain exclusive rights to you, including the right to mate with you whenever I wish, share the same living space, and especially expose myself to you and not have you scream in fear… unless you're scared of me?"
"I'm not scared of you; I'm just scared of this whole mate thing… Vegeta, you're so powerful you could kill me, and everyone else. That if I say the wrong thing or do the wrong thing you'll blow something up," she confessed, resting her hands in her lap.
"At least you are honest," he said, cupping her chin. "That alone ensures your continued existence, along with other attributes. But make no mistake; I loathe public displays of affection as much as you do. so in that regard…"
"I thought you were dead," she whispered as she buried her head in his shoulder.
“I'm very much alive, and I'll prove it to you now, my little blue hair,” he whispered. He pulled her into his arms and dragged her onto the bed. Bulma gasped as he kissed her long and hard with the embrace of a long lost lover. Her clothes whispered to the floor along with Vegeta's borrowed robe while the Prince of all Saiyans showed her how much he'd missed her.

Tangled together under the blankets they dozed after renewing their bond. So far no one had bothered them, and Vegeta was momentarily satisfied he'd gone to the trouble of enduring temporary humiliation with her ridiculous family. He purred deeply as he curled around his earthling mate, preening her soft blue hair. She leaned over and kissed his ear, then nipped it lightly.
“Can you build me a hyper gravity training chamber?” Vegeta asked her, stroking her sweat soaked hair.
"A hyper what room?" she asked as she laid her head on Vegeta's scarred chest. Slowly she traced her fingers over the scars she committed to memory. Yamcha had fewer, but they were always something he bragged incessantly about. Vegeta's were more numerous, but they were far more indicative of the harsh lifestyle he'd suffered. In comparison, Bulma had many emotional scars which no body could see, but she guessed those onyx eyes could like none of her friends were able. Save Goku perhaps.
"Graviton room," said Vegeta. "I need to train, so when Kakkarot returns I can prove my Royal superiority, and defend what is rightfully mine. I won't let myself be embarrassed and a laughing stock to my Saiyan ancestry again..."
“Oh, so you can duplicate the gravity that naturally exists on Planet Vegeta… or is it to train like Goku did on the way to Namek in a 100G or 200G field?” Bulma asked.
“Hn, that would be right, Bulma. Speaking of that third class… I'm assuming Kakkarot escaped," he asked, nipping her earlobe.
"Yes, but we don't know where he is," Bulma said, stiffening. “Vegeta he wasn't dead, and Gohan can't sense him anywhere?”
“Is that so?” Vegeta snorted. “Hasn't anyone thought of going to see if he found a way off the planet?”
“Saiyans can't breathe in space can they?”
“Not without holding our breath and we can't do THAT like Freeza can,” he snorted. “What I'm saying is that Freeza's ship and the Ginyuu force are possible means of egress. Kakkarot can punch buttons can't he? If so…”
“You mean he could have used a ship to escape?”
“Yes of course! It doesn't take a GENIUS to figure that out,” Vegeta coughed.
“Duh,” Bulma giggled.
“Are you really so determined to take after your sire, or your addle headed dam?” Vegeta complained, swatting her backside under the covers.
“OWWW! I won't you... you... hey!"
"Humph, if you had a spaceship I would look for him myself, woman," said Vegeta, resting his arms behind his head.
"Would you?" Bulma asked, straightening up and repositioning herself to lay in the groove of his perfectly muscular arm. Vegeta grunted and repositioned his hand to give her bottom a squeeze.
"Of course idiot! I still have to defeat him in battle! How can I do THAT if he's not here?" Vegeta snorted, sitting up in bed and pulling her to rest her head on his chest.
"Well, I don't know about the pissing contest Vegeta to prove how strong you are. we have to get Goku back first!” Bulma said, thumping him on the chest. “One thing at a time! We have been building a ship. But I don't think it's been tested yet, and besides…"
"Show me," Vegeta commanded.
Bulma pouted, "Right NOW? It's not ready yet. it still… there's much to do."
"Then we should get started… after we have eaten and cleaned up, and you've found me an appropriate change of clothes, Bulma," said Vegeta, turning over on his side to face her. She sighed as she turned to climb out of bed.
"All right, you spoil sport,” she mumbled.
"Not NOW, I'm still busy, and so are you," he said, grabbing her and pulling her into his arms for another kiss.
"A graviton chamber. I suppose we can configure Capsule 3 to be one because it's identical to Goku's capsule ship," she said between satisfying kisses. If there was one thing about him that she admired most it was that he was just as smart as she, and just as quick at learning.
"Exactly. I wish to be twice as strong… and I know you can build one. I'm certainly not counting on your idiotic father," Vegeta purred.
"He's the one that build Goku's ship so don't knock him," said Bulma as she pulled away from him. He pinned her beneath his body and joined himself to her. Groaning with relief and desire she submitted. Sobbing she buried her face in his neck, and bit down hard to hide her scream. Snarling he renewed the mark on her neck, squeezing her possessively close.
"Now there is no mistaking who you belong to, Bulma," said the Prince in a throaty whisper. "What are you waiting for?"
"I…" she whispered, realizing that he was actually expecting her to sip his blood. She did so, tears burning her eyes with relief, shock, joy and fear. Slowly she squirmed.
"Stay," he ordered gruffly. "I didn't give you permission to leave."
“Well if you insist, that's ONE command I don't mind obeying,” Bulma curled up next to him, pulling the covers around them both.
“That's my female, come here and mate with me again,” he murmured.
She decided to ignore the next person who screamed for her. Vegeta required her now, and she hoped that it would be worth it. He grunted in satisfaction when she tangled her body with his, and laid her head on his chest. Shifting to get comfortable, he locked his strong arms around her body.

Two hours later, Bunny Briefs crept silently past the door to Vegeta's room. She peered in and saw her daughter curled up in bed with the young man. Suppressing a shriek of happiness she grinned madly. Carefully she closed the door so they would have privacy, and danced her way down the stairs. Grinning like an idiot she sang a happy song under her breath. Not till she got downstairs to the kitchen did she cheerfully burst into song.
"Hello honey," Dr. Briefs said as he shuffled past, lab coat hanging open. Around his shoulders his black cat resettled.
"Hello, darling," she cooed, pressing a passionate kiss to his lips.
"Wow, what was THAT for snookums? You haven't been THAT affectionate since…"
"Our little girl is a woman now, you silly man," she giggled.
"Whatever are you talking about?" he shrugged. "Where is she? I was hoping we could work on that new spacecraft together."
"Oh, she's busy entertaining our guest," said Bunny with a lascivious wink.
"I hope she doesn't' take all day," he shrugged. "By the way, I certainly hope that boyfriend of hers isn't going to insist on moving back in here. I can't stand the music he plays till all hours of the blasted morning…"
"What boyfriend?" Bunny asked, blinking in confusion.
"You know that Yum-yum, or Dim-sum, whatever his name was. he's left all his junk here cluttering up the spare room down from hers. I won't have him thinking he can store it here without coming to claim it."
"I don't think you'll have to worry about him anymore, sweetheart," Bunny giggled. "Not when that wonderful young man is here now."
"I don't know who he is, but I hope he cleans up that language of his. Royalty or not, he's got the worst manners, almost like our sweetheart."
"I know, isn't it wonderful?" Bunny laughed.
"Whatever you say dear. Bring my dinner to the lab tonight will you? And send Bulma down when she's done entertaining and making that house guest feel at home…" said Dr. Briefs, totally clueless as usual to Bunny's insinuations.

The lights of the city twinkled through vertical strips of light across Vegeta's face. He blinked in annoyance while he took in his surroundings. The room was unfamiliar, but as reality reassured itself the Prince found himself laying in a comfortable king sized bed with a blue haired beauty curled up in his arms. Judging by the looks of things, they had a good time. His body hummed with a strange sensation that was alien and frightening. Only once before had Vegeta sensed it, and it was when he was last alive on Namek, when he had found the Woman to begin with. Vegeta murmured as Bulma stirred. Under her ear his stomach growled, and she giggled. He rolled his eyes and stretched under her, inhaling deeply in satisfaction. "I'm fucking starving," he mumbled.
"I'm not surprised," she giggled, tracing her finger along the prominent scars.
"I'm relieved to see you're accepting this bond more seriously, Bulma," he said as he pushed a lock of hair aside.
"We'd better get downstairs and get some food, to keep your strength up. And I'll talk to dad about building a graviton chamber…"
"You are extremely cooperative. Are you sure you're not ill?" he asked. "Perhaps I should make sure to mate with you frequently enough to improve your disposition…"
"I'm not going to walk straight for a month, your Royal Whyness… so take a rain check," she bitched good naturedly. "Besides, how can I build your GR chamber if you're fucking me?"
"Good point," he said, sitting up as she rolled off him. He rolled his neck to the side, cracking his joints.
"EWWW!" she squealed. "That's icky!"
"Says a woman who was a wuss to drink my blood and enjoyed every last drop," he growled softly in her ear. "Now, fetch me some suitable clothes…"
"In bed I'm your servant, but outside, you've got another thing coming," she growled, tossing him the button up shirt and blue jeans she'd grabbed. While they were formerly Yamcha's she figured they'd do till she took his Royal Majesty shopping for some proper clothes. As he tugged on the jeans and white T-shirt, she quickly retrieved her clothes and pulled them on as well.
"Oops, I forgot you have no underwear."
"I don't require them," he mumbled. "I suppose I'll have to make do with these hopelessly primitive garments."
"I think you look great in them. At least you look like someone from around here, although a lot cuter."
"I am not CUTE, I'm handsome," he shot back, catching the shirt she threw him. He grunted in mild approval though he snorted at the fact it was baby blue with a horizontal set of two stripes running down either side of the buttons. Fumbling with the fastenings, he rolled his eyes when Bulma stood in front of him and buttoned them for him.
"There, that's the only time I'm dressing you, your Royal Pain in my ass," she mumbled. "Don't get USED to it."
He noticed her tying a yellow scarf around the mark on her neck. He grunted in mild approval, realizing she was following the customs of his world. Nobody should know about them being mated till the appropriate time, when she carried his heir, and he was able to defend her as his. Wearing a pair of slightly large sneakers he followed her down the stairs to the main living area. All around them the sky was growing darker with approaching night.
"This world is not as miserable as I thought, Bulma," Vegeta said as he moved up behind her, and slid his arms around her waist.
"Never though I'd hear YOU admit it."
"I must go find Kakkarot though. Then I can be sure that my being brought back to life wasn't a fluke," said Vegeta as he turned her around in his arms.
"I know it's important to you, but you almost DIED…" Bulma sniffled.
"And you actually DID miss me. my absence caused you physical pain?" Vegeta said as he saw the moisture creep over her eyes.
"Yes," she nodded, squeezing the hand that rested on her cheek. She pressed up against him, hugging him tightly with her other arm.
"Then I will not be long, Bulma, that you can rely on," he said. "And this time you won't need Dragon balls to wish me back."
"Let's go get something to eat, and talk to my dad about this," she said, leading him down the stairs to the dining room. Although her family annoyed him, he was oddly amused that she was leading him of all people around like just another member of her race. This foolish family had opened their home to a murderer, without judging him first. When they learned the truth, would it mean that they'd keep him from what he'd clamed as his?
"I must gain their confidence I suppose," he said with a sigh. He knew exactly how, considering the number of worlds he'd purged and done something far more sinister. However there was a crucial difference, because this planet belonged to the Woman, and he did not wish to destroy it for fear of losing her favor. Why he should care was a mystery he could not yet solve. Maybe he could somehow conquer this world, and make it a place where he could rule. After all he was still a Prince.