Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Namekian Blues ❯ Not a time to play hero ( Chapter 23 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I don't own Dragon Ball Z. Toriyama does. This is a work of fan fiction that I get no pay for writing. I only own Dr. Stellari, Chablis and other minor fan characters. Toei Animation Co. Ltd, Shonen Jump, Shuisha Bird Studios owns the Manga and Anime.
A Bad Time for Heroes
 
"What the HELL is going on here?" exclaimed a loud female voice. Both Nappa and Raditz perked their ears up at the approach of the shrilling tone. A light scent twitched their nostrils, causing hungers that had little to do with the food they were wolfing down. Glancing at Raditz, Nappa gave a sly lascivious grin.
"Females. Finally," he grunted. A loud sneeze echoed, and both Saiyans turned their heads to see the flickering images over their scouters. The large images of ki flared over to surprise them both.
"Let me blow 'em away!" shouted a loud rasping voice. Before the shouts of protest could stop the owner, she shot into view of Nappa and Raditz. They heard people being shoved aside, and the female voice increase in volume.
"Miss Lunch please!" the nearest guard shouted.
"Get OUTTA my way now! Sheesh you cowards! Let me at 'em! Hey you there!" the voice exploded. Into view shoved a shapely leg, followed by another and a tall muscled figure toting a machine gun. Blue eyes glared at Nappa and Raditz both, her long blonde hair flowing around her shoulders.
"Heh, you're an interesting wench to be sure," Nappa laughed as he glanced at Lunch.
"Shut up! Are you two miserable guys causing this entire ruckus! Hey answer me!" she shouted.
"Lunch wait, you forgot the weapon I…" Bulma warned her. Guards closed ranks, blocking Bulma from chasing after her.
"Miss Lunch!" the guards said. "Be careful!"
"Get BACK! I'm talking to you, chrome dome! You the one they call Nappa?" Lunch yelled.
"That would be me, little one. You're quite bold with that toy. Perhaps you'd like to play?" Nappa asked as he stood up.
"Did I tell you to move! Get BACK!" she shouted, brandishing her gun. The rat-tat of machine gun fire blasted towards both Saiyans.
"Don't be a fool! If you value your life, get BACK!" Raditz shouted.
"Move it pretty boy! I'm serious! You two jerks had better get LOST! Bulma's my friend and if you screw around you'll answer to me!" Lunch yelled. "You don't' want my boyfriend to come here and show you I mean business do ya?"
"You have a mate? What a shame?" Nappa laughed.
"Stupid female," Raditz glared at her.
"Shut up, pretty boy! Sit down!" Lunch snapped, firing towards him. Raditz actually leapt out of the way, but Nappa zipped in front of him, suddenly grabbing Lunch's machine gun.
"Get lost boy. This one's mine," Nappa laughed.
"Let go you jerk!" Lunch shouted up at him. She fired point blank into his chest, only to see that the bullets bounced off in all directions. Plunking the gun from her hand, Nappa lifted her with his other by the scruff of her neck. He opened his mouth and fired a blast at her gun, melting it into scrap.
"Now, before we do something dumb, why don't we get to know each other a bit better, eh? You said something about a boyfriend?" Nappa asked. Her legs kicked and flailed some of the blows actually connecting.
"Let me go or Tien will kick your ass you goon!" Lunch spat in his face.
"A hellfire. I like it when my prey struggles. Keep fighting for all the good it will do you. I might just have a good use for someone like you," Nappa licked his lips.
"Get bent you pervert!" Lunch snapped, raking her nails against his face. Nappa licked the line of blood that she had scraped from his skin, then threw Lunch over his shoulder. She beat on his back, hollering words that made Nappa laugh and Raditz blush slightly when his UVT circuit translated their approximate Saiyan translation.
"Stop playing games!" Raditz grunted hands on his hips.
"Find your own woman, Third Class. This one's ALL mine," Nappa laughed. "I think we'll have a little FUN while we're waiting!"
"Lunch you idiot what are you doing?" cried the first voice, and Raditz saw a blue haired woman rush up, followed by two others. Her eyes widened in shock and horror at the sight of the two, and she nervously backed away.
"Who… how… it can't be… you were killed!" the blue haired woman gasped, knees knocking together.
"Dr. Briefs, these two say they're looking for a Prince. Somebody named Vegeta?" one of the guards said, nervously waggling his gun.
"Bulma what's going on?" asked the deeper voice, of a dark haired female that caught Raditz' eye. She appeared almost Saiyan in her dark hair and wide hips.
"Hmm, it's raining women," Raditz said quietly.
"Do you know us?" asked Nappa, glancing down at Bulma.
"You… you… can't be alive… who… how!" Bulma stammered.
"Are you Dr. Briefs?" asked Raditz quietly, striding up towards her.
"Let me go you louse! HEY!" Lunch yelled, beating her fists against Nappa and kicking him hard.
"First let her go!" Bulma shouted, her knees weakening.
"I don't think so. Tell us what we want to know, Dr. Briefs. Nappa likes your little friend. If you cooperate she will remain unharmed. But if you don't, she'll be a bit rough for wear," Raditz said, glancing down at the slender blue haired female in the long white coat.
"Feisty aren't we? Well, why don't we get to know each other?" Nappa asked.
"GET LOST!" Lunch yelled. Nappa grinned, slowly raising his hand and giving her a light pinch. Within seconds Lunch passed out from a small pressure against her nerve cluster.
"She talks too much," said Nappa when Raditz glared at him.
"You bastard! What did you do?" Bulma cried.
"She's just sleeping. Don't flip out," Nappa said annoyed.
"I'm Dr. Briefs. Bulma Briefs. What the HELL do you want?" Bulma glared at him.
"Easy, take it easy," Chablis Simms suddenly said, pushing to Bulma's side. Nappa's eyes widened at the sight of the honey blonde with short hair and copper eyes. She glared without fear at him. Both sets of eyes narrowed, then a slow smile crept over his face. Chablis nodded towards him, her mind awash with a million things. "Well, well, I see you're not afraid of us, are you, little one?" Nappa asked quietly.
"Why don't you introduce yourself first? Dr. Briefs needs to know who she's dealing with, right."
"I should think that would be obvious, but to humor you I shall," he said, glancing down at her. Raising his hand he gently cupped Chablis's face.
"Keep your hands OFF her you pervert!" Bulma snapped.
"I'm not the one with the sick mind," Nappa glanced down at Bulma with a frown. "You know I'm Nappa. And this is Raditz. And you're the one making things difficult Dr. Briefs."
"Dr. Briefs, relax. If you just tell them what they want to know, then they'll leave us alone," said Chablis.
Unfortunately the scientist behind her with the dark hair and transparent discs on her eyes rushed up. Security guards tried to stop her however.
"Dr. Stellari, Miss Chablis please stay back!" the guards gasped.
"Move it, Dr. Briefs needs us!" Dr. Stellari glared at them. To Raditz' amusement they parted from the force of her small hand shoving them back. Instead of the lean tall lankiness her body was compact and sturdy like a Saiyan female who had recently given birth. Irrevocably the hips would widen enough for a male to tell a female had born children.
"Dr. Stellari, please, not now!" Bulma groaned, squeezing her eyes shut.
"Stellari, get back!" Chablis glared at her.
"Excuse me you two gentlemen! In case you're wondering, this is Dr. Briefs you're speaking to. I'd show her some respect if you want some help. So why don't you tell us what do you want here with us?" Dr. Stellari shouted at them, polite but angry. Her eyes glistened with fear though, Nappa noted.
"Humph, you're braver then most," Nappa said. "But I wasn't talking to you."
"Hold on, Stellari. Please, tell Dr. Briefs what you want, and then we can all relax," Chablis glanced up at Nappa.
"Are you sure you wish to continue this game, little one?" Nappa asked, pushing a lock of Chablis' hair aside.
"It won't be much longer," she whispered, so only he could hear.
"Let me talk, Nappa, if you don't mind. Excuse me, Dr. Briefs, but let me put it simply. Nappa and I want to know where Prince Vegeta is. So if you don't want a bunch of bother, you will simply and calmly tell us what we wish to know, and your friends don't get hurt," Raditz said, striding over and standing before Bulma.
Reeling, Bulma leaned on Chablis heavily. "I can't believe this… you can't be alive!"
"Where did you see us before, human?" Raditz asked quietly.
"I owe you NOTHING!" Bulma glared at him.
"Take care, Dr. Briefs you're making this VERY difficult," Raditz said glancing down at her.
Dr. Stellari shoved between Dr. Briefs and Raditz, glaring up at Raditz. Like a shield she blocked his view of them, despite everyone's protestations. Bulma gasped, "Don't be an idiot! He'll kill you!"
"He won't kill you, Dr. Briefs. In fact he has every intention of helping you, and Prince Vegeta," Chablis said.
Bulma glared at her, and suddenly felt her head swimming.
"What she means to say is, that she's confused as to your motivations, Mister," said Dr. Stellari, projecting her voice to sound more confident then she felt as she glared up at the longhaired Saiyan.
"What do you think we've been trying to tell you for the last hour, human?" he grunted, glancing down at her. He stomped just before her, and she flinched slightly, but did not back down.
"You only want to know where Vegeta is, right?" Dr. Stellari asked, her arm pushing Chablis and Bulma back.
"Are you INSANE?" Bulma hissed. "Why are you telling them that?"
"Dr. Briefs, its okay just cooperate! Nappa isn't here to hurt you, neither is Raditz. Just calm down!" said Chablis. Bulma shakily leaned on her, glaring up at Nappa who was holding Lunch like a sack of potatoes over one shoulder.
"Your employee is smarter then you are. I suggest for your friends sake you let her speak, since you're not forthcoming!" Raditz glared down at Bulma peering over Dr. Stellari's shoulder.
"Just leave us alone," Bulma said shakily. "Dr. Stellari, get BACK now. He'll kill you."
"Hmm, you're hardly a warrior, small one," Raditz grunted as he glanced down at Dr. Stellari. "But you're in the way. So I think since you're foolish enough to not move, I'll have to do the honors."
He grabbed Dr. Stellari up by the back of her lab coat, and set her to the side despite her shout of protest. Holding her above his head he dangled her out of the way then moved towards Bulma. "Now, where were we?"
"Don't you dare hurt her! Hey! Listen to me you big ape!" Dr. Stellari shouted. "You're making a big mistake."
"Shut up, female. If you didn't amuse me so I'd kill you now!" Raditz glared at her, dangling her before his face.
"Put her down. Please!" Bulma said quickly. "Look you two are making a BIG mistake. IF you don't stop this now you'll BOTH be in bigger trouble then you can possibly imagine!"
"Please, make him stop!" Chablis shouted up at Nappa.
"Let me handle this," Nappa snorted in disgust. Nappa strode up, carrying Lunch under one arm and pushed Raditz aside. Chablis moved up, putting herself between Bulma and the hulking alien. Raditz grumbled, setting Dr. Stellari down and yanking her roughly towards him. Forcing her to stand directly before him, he held her shoulder tightly.
"Don't move human, if you value your life," Raditz grunted. Dr. Stellari bit her lip, mumbling about her stupidity.
"I'm sorry but she's terrified of you. I hadn't thought this would be a problem!" said Chablis.
"I'm sorry too, little one," Nappa sighed. "But you know what this means. I can't take any chances."
"Ms. Simms you had BETTER shut up!' Bulma yelled at her. "What's going on here?"
Chablis glanced up at Nappa, then to Bulma. She said, "Why shouldn't we tell them where Vegeta is? He's their prince, right? And Nappa won't hurt you! I swear."
"Makes sense to me," Dr. Stellari said. She stood before Raditz, who was staring down at her peculiarly with his dark eyes at the nape of her neck.
Bulma trembled with fear, but struggled to keep herself angry as she shoved against Chablis. She gasped, "Wait, you… you know him? Just who the hell ARE you?"
"Dr. Briefs please!" Chablis hissed, clamping her hand over Bulma's mouth. "I know you'll probably FIRE me for this, but relax! Just tell them what they wish to know. And then we can all relax!"
"Let me GO!" Bulma yelled. "You're fired if you keep this insubordination up."
"This is funny, but we're on a time schedule here, so tell us what we want to know, Dr. Briefs. Can't you persuade her, Chablis?" Nappa glared at her. Bulma glared at him furiously.
"Let me talk to them, Dr. Briefs. Excuse me, sir. Mr. Saiyan is it? That's what you are right?" Dr. Stellari shouted up at Raditz. "Listen to ME! I'll tell you what you want to know. Just back off okay?"
Bulma squealed and struggled as Chablis suddenly held her hand tightly over Bulma's mouth, then locked her arms behind her. "I'm sorry Miss Briefs, but you're endangering us all if you keep resisting. I know you'll probably fire me, but it's for your own good!"
"You sure she's in charge here?" Nappa glanced dubiously at Chablis struggling to restrain a kicking and squirming Bulma. Blue eyes glared murderously at him, then at Chablis. Her teeth bit down hard, but Chablis gritted her own, struggling to clamp her mouth even tighter.
"Chablis, what are you doing?" Stellari blinked at her.
"Are you sure you don't know yourself?" asked Nappa, glancing at Chablis insistently.
"I don't. I'm sorry. Only dr. Briefs does, and she's not telling me!" Chablis sighed, shaking her head. She turned back to Bulma, who kicked and struggled all the more.
"Please, don't let him kill her! She's only trying to protect Dr. Briefs! Listen damn it!" Dr. Stellari snapped.
"You are a fool," Raditz said.
Raditz strode up, suddenly grasping Professor Stellari by her neck. Her dark eyes gleamed up at him, and she clutched his wrist. Instead of picking her up, he simply glared down at her with a small pressure on her windpipe. Overtop the transparent discs she wore over her dark eyes she blinked up at him, struggling to regain her control over her pounding heart.
"You have much nerve, little one. Aren't you terrified of me, a ruthless Saiyan Warrior who could crush your windpipe like a raw twig of petrite?" said Raditz, glaring down at Dr. Stellari.
"Then you'd be stupid because I can help you find what you're looking for," she glared up at him. "But you're not an idiot if you're such an 'advanced' species?"
Raditz released his grip on her neck slightly, catching hold of her upraised hand, then transferred his grip to her upper arms. Oddly they fit the diameter of his grasp perfectly. Soft fat covered hard muscle and dense bone quivering with fear and the struggle to exert control. In her eyes gleamed a light similar to what he'd seen in his father Bardock's glance. The eyes darted all over him, examining him like a specimen though she was shaking in her high heeled shoes. He brought his nose close to hers, whispering, "Just who are you? Are you not afraid of a true Saiyan Warrior?"
"Dr. Stellari, of the Polymers research division," said she, forcing herself to stare him directly in the eyes. She bit her lip hard, pressing her knees together. Red painted nails dug into his wrists as she raised her hands to clutch the bindings of his hands.
"A scientist? Like Dr. Briefs. Very well, Dr. Stellari, now tell me who the others are?" he smirked.
Stellari blurted out, "Vegeta's is probably training in the Gravity Chamber. If you want one of us will stay here to ensure your good faith while Dr. Briefs contacts him!"
"About time," Chablis sighed.
"That wasn't so hard after all," Nappa nodded. "Now, Dr. Briefs, why couldn't you just have saved us all this trouble?"
Chablis released Bulma's mouth long enough for her to spit out, "I don't know WHAT you're doing Chablis Simms but you are FIRED! Just WHAT do you think you're doing? Are you in LEAGUE with these monsters?"
"They aren't monsters, Ma'am. Especially the one you call Nappa. He's only doing his duty. I hope you come to comprehend that in time. But desperate times have come upon us," said Chablis sadly. She slid around pinioning Bulma's wrists behind her back.
"Who's US?" Bulma yelled back at her. "What are you talking about?"
"Just relax, Dr. Briefs, and all will be revealed," said Chablis quietly.
"How unfortunate," said Nappa. He shook his head, closing his eyes briefly.
"She's terrified of you," Chablis mouthed to him.
"Fine, you know what you want. Now will you go on your way, or do you have to keep Lunch hostage?" Bulma glared at him. Her blue eyes frosted over with hatred as she regarded Chablis with them. Just how did her employee, whom she had trusted for the last few years with top projects, get involved with these two monsters? Was she responsible for bringing them here?
"Chablis, you knew this all along didn't you? What did you do? How are you involved with these two… aliens?" Dr. Stellari shouted at Chablis.
"You'll know soon enough. Just relax. They don't want to hurt you," Chablis glanced back at her.
"I'd listen to your friend, human," Raditz chuckled down at his captive.
Dr. Stellari raised a dark brow at him overtop her 'glasses'. He smelled fear and something else, akin to arousal. Apparently the female enjoyed looking at him because he found her eyes diverting to the hard muscles of his arms and legs frequently.
The corner of his mouth twitched slightly, and Raditz realized he could have some fun with this female perhaps. She had serious guts confronting him in her weakness. Those lenses were obviously primitive means of correcting extremely weak eyesight, and her senses were woefully pitiful compared to his. Yet the flickering numbers of his scouter suddenly chased away the frown. He released her right shoulder, raising his hand to tap the control. Dr. Stellari's brown eyes narrowed, watching him like a predator, taking in every bit of information. He could almost see the wheels turning, just like the rapid intelligence in the eyes of the blue haired woman named Bulma Briefs.
"Since you are so loyal to Dr. Briefs, Professor, you may remain in my care while Chablis takes Mrs. Briefs to contact Vegeta," said Raditz, seizing Dr. Stellari's arm and dragging her towards him. "What do you think Nappa?"
"Fine by me. Just don't mess up. And you, little one, you had best make sure that Dr. Briefs complies. Then we can all breath easier," Nappa said as he glanced back to Chablis. She nodded her understanding.
Chablis said softly to Dr. Briefs, "Now do you see that it's all right? I know what I'm doing. Trust me! Just take me to Vegeta and I can explain everything. Nappa and Raditz may be set in their ways, but they can see reason when they see their Prince again. Taking hostages is second nature, but I swear they won't hurt Lunch or Dr. Stellari!"
Blue eyes danced with flames, staring holes of hatred at Chablis at that moment. She stopped struggling, then slowly nodded her head. "I'm going to release you now, so please consider what I'm saying. I'm only trying to act in the best interests of Capsule," Chablis reassured her.
"You're a piece of work. I swear you'll be sorry for this," Bulma glared at her. Turning to Nappa she poked a finger towards him. "You there, Nappa right? You'd better not harm a hair on their heads or Vegeta will kick your ASS! I DO know where he is, and when he learns about this he'll kill you all over again, got it!"
"You're known to the Prince are you?" Nappa glanced down at her in amusement. "All right, you may go. But tell him to come and see us right away. Cause there's something VERY important that's come up!"
"Let's go, Ms. Simms if that's your REAL name. And you two, stand back. I'm going to give you a place to stay that's more comfortable then the front lawn. I can't have you terrorizing my employees while I fetch his Royal Whyness," Bulma said, grabbing a box of dynocaps. She clicked the plunger on one, tossing it down. Nappa and Raditz raised their hands at the cloud of smoke.
"Wait, stop!" Chablis yelled. "It's just a capsule!"
Nappa and Raditz saw the smoke clearing, and the appearance of a small domed structure that was the size of a single-family dwelling. Glancing at one another, they shrugged. Nappa picked up Lunch in his arms, and strode towards the door. He glanced back at Bulma, "That's pretty small for both of us…"
"Do you want me to bring him here or not?" Bulma asked.
"I shall go with you to make certain," Said Raditz quietly.
"You need me as a hostage, do you not to ensure good behavior?" asked Stellari.
"Yes. Now lead the way, Dr. Briefs," said Raditz quietly.
Shaking in fear, Bulma leaned heavily on Chablis. She reached for another capsule, tossing it downwards. Out of the heart of the smoke, a small helicopter burst into shape. Chablis nodded, helping her towards it.
"Follow us," said Chablis, still holding tightly to a wobbly Bulma. Lab coat and all, Raditz grabbed Dr. Stellari by the waist and levitated into the air. She clutched to his wrist, biting her lip hard. Long strands of brown hair slipped out of her bun, fluttering in the breeze. Bulma was unsure if she was able to pilot the chopper, but Chablis seemed to know what she was doing. A sneaking suspicion rose in Dr. Stellari's mind as she watched the helicopter blades whirl around.
"Keep an eye on 'em whelp. Signal when you find him. And don't piss him off," said Nappa.
"I think he'll already be pissed," Dr. Stellari said.
"What was that?" Raditz asked sharply.
"He's no stranger to Capsule. Who do you think we're designing plastics for?" Dr. Stellari glanced up at him.
"You're some sort of scientist?" Raditz asked as he shot up into the air after the rising primitive craft. Stellari's fingers clenched into his forearm as he rocketed along with the force of the air in his face.
"A polymer chemist," she said quietly. A thin shell of gold ki crackled over them, folding them in an envelope with air that blocked out the sound of flight. No sound except the chopper flying ahead to the main dome of the Capsule mansion was heard.
"Figures," said Raditz with a wry grin. "You've got a lot of nerve for someone who works in a lab."
"Don't underestimate me, handsome. I might be a bookworm, but I'm not without my own skills," she mumbled.
"Those transparent discs on your face, some sort of primitive sight correctors? Such a weakness," Raditz laughed.
"Yeah laughing boy, I saw your scouter. That thing detects life energy doesn't it?" she asked.
"How did you know?"
"Like you said, I'm a scientist. Figured that the way that thing was beeping you're locking onto something. Besides, Dr. Brief's got one of those toys in the lab, and you seem pretty worried about something considering your hand's sweating through my lab coat," she said with a wry grin.
"You're terrified of heights human. I could easily drop you," Raditz taunted.
"Yeah, and lose a hostage? I think not, Tarzan," she glanced up at him. "Just what's the deal with you and Nappa anyhow? You guys were dead…"
"So she HAS seen us before," said Raditz quietly.
"Vegeta's going to be pissed at you. Dr. Briefs is pretty close to him," said Stellari with a nervous smile.
Raditz felt the quivering of her muscles, and saw the tightness in her jaw. Against his hand he felt the movement of her twisting nausea, and the insane grip of her hands on his wrists. Unlike some of the other delicate humans, her bone structure seemed slightly more compact, her hips wider and her legs shorter in proportion to her body then those of the other females. They had long slender legs, and smaller shoulders. While this female was a broad shouldered and carried extra reserve of fat around her hips and buttocks. Her muscle tone was halfway decent, but another anomaly unnerved him. At resting state her ki was 100.
Suddenly they touched down on the front lawn of Capsule. Bulma climbed out of the helicopter, and batted away the hand that steadied her. Raditz glanced up at an identical dome, which had several housing units. He suddenly tensed as a more powerful ki flickered onto his scouter. Just then a figure blurred into view, standing between Bulma and him.
"Excuse me, but you're not invited here!" said a gravelly voice. Two hands brandished a sword that was drawn from a scabbard on the youth's back. Blue eyes the same shade as the woman's glared at Raditz, holding Stellari in his arm.
"Trunks! Don't be stupid!" Bulma gasped, grabbing his arm.
"I don't know who you are, whelp, but you're playing with fire," Raditz snorted with a laugh.
"Don't underestimate him, idiot," Dr. Stellari glanced up at him. "You're relying on that piece of junk too much."
"Shut up, female!" Raditz glared down at her.
"I'd listen to her. Now let her go, and step away, VERY slowly," said Trunks, advancing on Raditz with his sword in hand.
"Don't be stupid, Mr. Briefs," said Chablis suddenly as she blurred into view at his side. "You shouldn't mess with things that aren't your affair."
"What the hell?" Trunks gasped as suddenly his attention was diverted. Raditz zipped out of view, sucker punching him. As Trunks fired a blast towards him, Raditz dodged it, carrying Dr. Stellari. Then a fist shot out and punched his face again, with a knee to his gut. Then a hand twisted his sword out of his grasp.
"Don't make me hurt you, Trunks," said Chablis, standing over him. Winded, Trunks held his stomach as he glanced up at the slender girl with honey blonde hair. Her eyes were an unusual shade of copper, very intense.
"What are you doing?" Bulma screamed, rushing up. "Don't you DARE hurt my boy you bitch! What are you?"
"Step back, and nobody gets hurt," said Chablis, glancing at her. Trunks rose, then suddenly slammed his fist in her face. To his shock, Chablis blocked his blows, and he was fighting for his life as she zipped out of reality. He had to figure out what was going on. His senses screamed that her ki was well above that for anyone normal. She must be a trained fighter like he, at least at Krillin's level.
"Bulma, what's going on?" Yamcha shouted as he materialized next to her. Puar hovered by her.
"Stop them!" Bulma screamed.
"Puar stay with her. HEY, punk boy! Get down here!" Yamcha shouted as he levitated up to where Raditz was hovering over. His arm still clenched Dr. Stellari's waist.
"You challenge ME?" Raditz chuffed at Yamcha. The orange gi'd fighter's fists crackled with power at his hips.
"Don't mess with me. Let the lady go, NOW!" Yamcha snapped.
"Idiot," Raditz laughed, suddenly holding Dr. Stellari out from him.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you, pretty boy," said Dr. Stellari, glaring at him in the eye.
"Oh why not?" Raditz challenged.
Suddenly something shot into his face from her extended hand. Yelling in anger, Raditz let go of her. Yamcha shouted in fear as he saw Dr. Stellari drop. But she simply closed her eyes and spanned her arms wide, shouting up, "Get him you idiot! While he's distracted."
Over Raditz' mouth and nose a plastic sealant had solidified. He struggled to tear it off, cursing in his mind at the earth female who had suddenly generated some secret weapon. How could he be so foolish, he wondered. "SPIRIT BALL!" shouted a voice to his left, followed by a basketball-sized sphere slamming into his gut. Winded, Raditz shot back. Suddenly a punch cracked into his jaw from Yamcha zipping in just before him. Angrily Raditz flailed out in a kick, tearing the plastic off his face with his other hand. A scar-faced human gave him a dangerous smile, which Raditz returned.
"Ah, a true challenge at last. You really thing you can face me, handsome?" Raditz laughed in his face.
"Wanna try me, pretty boy?" Yamcha laughed.
"I'll put some more scars on that face. I'm certain the females will enjoy hearing you tell if you can still speak!" Raditz taunted. Suddenly his fist shot out, and Yamcha blocked it. Zipping into hyper burst, the two warriors exchanged sharp kicks and punches. To his shock, Raditz realized this earth fighter was equal if not greater to his powers.

***
So focused on the battle between Raditz and Yamcha were they that neither of them noticed Trunks duking it out with the young blonde scientist. Rather then harm anyone, both Chablis and Trunks had rocketed off to an uninhabited slum area zoned for demolition.
"Who ARE YOU?" Trunks grunted, as Chablis slammed him into a wall.
"Haven't you figured it out, your Majesty?" she gasped. Empty buildings stood with their cores gutted their windows devoid of glass. Like dead skeletons they slowly crumbled to dust till someone or something hastened the process of decay. "Wait, what did you call me?"
"Aren't you the Prince's son?" asked Chablis, fending off his next blow.
"Don't make me hurt you!" Trunks gasped. He caught glimpses between blows of the abandoned tenements. It reminded him of the world where he came from to his discomfort.
"Let me assure you that I'm not some ordinary girl," she said. Suddenly she vanished, only to reappear a hundred feet overhead. Trunks narrowly avoided a large ki blast that slammed into the grass nearby. Zipping out he teleported towards her, trying to grab hold of her. Another blast slammed towards him, and he flicked his hand before his face to dodge it.
"You use ki?" he panted.
"You're a fast learner," she laughed, her eyes gleaming with the joy of battle.
"Wait, you're not human… how can you be?" Trunks gasped. Chablis threw her arms back and screamed, her body arcing with lightening from toe to the top of her head. Her hair flared around her, eyes glowing with power as her energies doubled, and then increased tenfold.
"I'm not Chablis Simms. My real name is Chablis, daughter of Nappa, and guardian to the royal house of Vegeta!" she shouted.
"What the… but you can't be… my dad said Saiyans don't have light hair unless… are you like me?" Trunks wondered.
"Your father is a mighty Prince. But he isn't correct on all manners of Saiyan culture and race. He only lived on Vegeta for five years," Chablis laughed, hurling five small spheres towards Trunks. He easily swatted them off. Gathering his two hands together, he slashed them before his face causing her to track them.
"Burning attack!" he shouted, lobbing a blue sphere towards her.
"Bomber DX!" she gritted, generating a beam of energy that sizzled towards him. It deflected his burning attack. Her beam shot through towards him, and he found himself shooting aside.
"How... holy shit," Trunks gasped. "Oh man…"
"You see, I'm Saiyan like you are, your Majesty," she said. "And because I am, I happen to enjoy fighting…"
"What's with the majesty stuff?" Trunks protested, suddenly materializing above her. His sword gleamed brightly as he slashed downwards, hoping she would block it.
"YEAHH!" she shouted, blocking the sword with the flats of her hands. Suddenly she opened her mouth, and a shot of energy slammed him point blank in the face.
***