Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Namekian Blues ❯ Bulma Saiyan Princess? ( Chapter 46 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Bulma, Saiyan Princess
Note: for those of you who wanted more V/B together, I give you this chapter! Thank you for your continued support! Sorry for the lack of V/B ness!

Back at Capsule, Bulma was furious with Vegeta. She knew he wanted to fight the Androids, but this was getting ridiculous. Never had she hated feeling so helpless. However with her latest project, that would be a thing of the past. Or so she hoped as she readied her newest inventions. Around her body she wore a Capsule Corps jacket, buttoned over the clothing beneath.
Angrily Bulma climbed into her airship, carrying her child in her arms. Damn Vegeta leaving her behind again! She wanted to be at the front lines to stand at his side, but he stubbornly insisted she remain with Baby Trunks. Carefully she belted him into his chair, and he gurgled.
"I'd rather have you where I can see you," she muttered. He squealed and lifted his arms.
"We're going to see your older brother and father," she said, buckling her belt. Manicured nails flipped switches in a relay to fire up the engines. She guided the air car quickly up and out of the carport near her home.
"Honey, I don't think you should go!" echoed a transmission.
"Father, I have to!"
"You shouldn't take our grandson! What if there's danger?" Dr. Briefs shouted.
"Daddy, don't try to stop me! What if someone tries to attack you while I'm not here? I need Trunks where I can see him!" she shouted. "Now just tell Mommy I'll be back. I'm just going to see if Vegeta's all right!"
Transmissions bleeped off as she closed the link. Her eyes narrowed to the sky ahead. Picking up the scouter on her belt she placed it on her face. A quick touch activated it so she could train in on Vegeta and Trunks signatures. Suddenly she heard a bleeping.
"Who is it?"
"Mistress, you can't go! This is Lt. Commander Bliss!"
"Damn it don't stop me!"
"Let me in at least. I'll go with you if you persist in being foolish," said her voice. Bulma broke velocity enough to put the ship into hover. She heard the knocking on the door, and quickly hit the door release. Dressed in black and gold armor, Bliss hovered in her own shell of energy. She climbed in and sat down behind Bulma.
"I figured Vegeta would send you to discourage me. But I'm STILL going," said Bulma.
"Nothing I can say will convince you otherwise?" she asked.
"No. I love Vegeta and he taught me to fight. And if he's going to take those Androids on, he might be in over his head. Trunks has been very explicit about their capabilities. And I have the neutrino disrupters… they could be just as effective," Bulma insisted.
"But your son…"
"I won't be separated from the man I love. Trunks will be fine! Would you stand by while your mate was in trouble?" she asked. "I've studied Saiyan culture. A Queen can fight as well as a Princess. And isn't it Saiyan custom for a Princess to fight alongside her Prince to prove her worth?"
"Yes Mistress, but your boy…"
"You'll have to watch him. I demand the right to fight alongside Vegeta. I'm sick of hiding in the shadows," said Bulma.
"Then I'll have to help you. But you can't rely on a machine. If you only had the ability to fly," said Bliss.
"Leave that to me," Bulma said as Bliss blinked. The throttle gunned full force as she shot ahead as fast as she could go. Wildly she sped towards the source of the huge ki fluctuations.
Into view she saw Vegeta and Trunks speeding along, heading quickly towards an unknown source. Turning to Bliss she said, "take the controls. Take care of Trunks for me!"
"Mistress…" said Bliss. "I cannot allow you."
"I'm your Princess. Take care of Trunks. I'm getting off here. I won't let those machines face my Vegeta alone!" she said. She unstrapped herself, after setting the car into hover mode only ten miles from the scene of huge flashes of energy. Opening a compartment she strapped a holster around her leg with a neutrino disrupter. Bliss saw the gleam of white armor just under her jacket. Opening her capsule case she pulled out a number 10, and opened it. Smoke cleared to reveal a streamlined jetpack she was strapping on.
"Mistress?" Bliss asked.
"Top of the line. It has a solar regeneration cell. I've been practicing with one of these. Stay back!" Bulma said, opening the door. Before long she activated the pack and blasted off towards the scene of battle.
Vegeta snarled as 19 slammed into his gut. He rapidly punched left and right. Trunks slammed his fist into the chestplate of Dr. Gero. Raditz streaked off, carrying Goku in his arms as he made good his escape. Both Trunks and Vegeta wore gleaming armor. In their veins sung the full force of Saiyan bloodlust. Rapidly Trunks sword slashed back and forth, deflecting the energy beams thrown to him by Dr. Gero.
"Enough of this. I have business elsewhere," Gero said as he broke off the attack. "12, take care of this!"
"12?" gasped Trunks. Just then out of a blurring rip in space appeared a tall black haired muscular figure wearing an outfit similar to Gero's. Instead of a tall hat he wore a baseball cap, and his steel blue eyes fixed on Trunks.
"Scarlet, take care of this upstart while I find subject Goku!" Gero shouted.
"Come back here!" shouted Vegeta. It zipped out then phased before him. Trunks gasped as a scarlet sphere slammed into him unawares. Momentarily he'd been distracted by 12.
"You… you shouldn't exist!" gasped Trunks, struggling to right himself.
"Something that you didn't count on, runt," said 12. Grinning, he brought his two hands together, and formed a long stream of energy into a scarlet blade. It slashed towards Trunks in a trail of fire. Bringing his own sword up, Trunks blocked the energy cut. Back and forth they parried and thrust one enchanted blade versus one of science.
Vegeta snarled, fists pummeling as he struggled to summon his Saiyan form. Angrily he crammed down his rage, then had it explode. Before 19's optic sensors gold hair erupted with ki, and ebony eyes turned teal. Laughing, Super Saiyan Vegeta flared into life, his palm upraised. "Welcome to your doom!"
"Systems recalibrate… weak fighter has increased energy output! Compensating," 19 chirped.
"Trunks, keep that other monstrosity away! This one is MINE!" Vegeta laughed.
"But Father, 20's gone off after Goku!" shouted Trunks.
"Dammit," cursed Vegeta.
"You won't stop him!" laughed 19, powering up his energy field. Vegeta was repelled backwards at least fifty yards. Yet he hardly seemed phased in his Supersaiyan form.
"But I will turn you to scrap before he gets there! Nobody kills Kakkaroto but me! Nappa, get your tail over and help Raditz! Go to Kakkarot's home!"
"Right at once, Sire!" came Nappa's voice. "I'm on my way!"
"Hah, try to stop them now!" laughed Vegeta.
"Insufficient force. You will fail," 19 laughed.
"Hah!"
"Already my fellow constructs are on their way. You have lost," said 19. "The Doctor's plan will succeed. There are others of us already in position."
"How MANY are there of you?"
"Count me among them!" laughed a voice from behind Vegeta. As he turned, an energy blast slammed into him. Cursing, he saw another gleaming form materialize wearing overalls and a baseball cap.
"Well howdy, y' upstart. Time to show you some manners!" laughed the voice of 13. 19's energy blast cut into Vegeta while 13 shot out a punch. Vegeta grunted, managing to lash out with a fist and block just in time. Energy sizzled as he zipped out, then raised his hand towards 19.
"BEGONE!" Vegeta snarled. His shot sizzled towards 19. Yet 13 zipped into view, and then peppered Vegeta with a series of kiko hah. This gave 19 time to evade Vegeta's shot.
"Father!" shouted Trunks, seeing his parent being pummeled by two androids.
"You won't save him brat," laughed 12. Trunks gasped as a kick landed in the pit of his stomach, and he shot backwards.
Suddenly a hand arrested his fall. He looked up to see a female figure with long blue hair flapping from a ponytail. Holding him with a gloved fist, Bulma shouted, "You leave my son alone you bastard!"
"Mom?" gasped Trunks, blinking up to see his Mother hovering in a blue field of ki. "How…"
"Help your father. I'll take care of this trash," Bulma said.
"But mom…"
"Do as you're told!" Bulma shouted. "I can handle him!"
She aimed a metallic pistol towards 12. The shot crashed into his shoulder, spoiling his aim as he approached. Trunks recognized the Neutrino disrupter's latest model, then noticed the gleaming armor encasing his mother's chest. It was a female version of what he and Vegeta wore. An armored skirt of three panels protected her hips and legs, while she tore off the jacket to reveal the armored straps. A pink lensed scouter covered her face.
Trunks grunted, phasing out as Bulma aimed her weapon at Scarlet. Laughing 12 raised his hand to fire. Bulma brought up her gloved wrist, blocking the shot as an energy shield crackled off the wristband. Seconds later, a bewildered Android felt a blast slam into his shoulder. "You… you can't fight me!"
"Wanna bet!" Bulma shouted, firing again. She hit him dead center, causing a crackling burst that disrupted his power. 12 gasped his circuits on fire with acid pain. How could something exist that could affect his energy?
Vegeta groaned as 19 and 13 repeatedly slammed him with punches and kicks. It took all his speed and skill to keep up with them. Out of the corner of his eye he saw 19's fat face, then a streak of blue. Seconds later 19's head dropped from his body with a look of shock. Vegeta slammed his elbow into 13's gut, then raised both fists to pummel him with a hammer blow. He panted, seeing Trunks hefting his gleaming blade. The youth's hair stood up on end, gleaming gold.
"Father, are you all right?"
"Where's the other?"
"There," panted Trunks.
"What… what the hell is Bulma doing here?"
"Winning it looks like," Trunks panted.
"Go help her. I'll finish this one personally…"
"You varmints can't win," 13 taunted them. Trunks and Vegeta simultaneously raised their hands, pointing them towards 13.
"Shall we?" asked Vegeta.
"Yes Father."
"Final Flash!" Vegeta shouted.
"Finish Buster!" shouted Trunks. Yellow and blue energies shot forth from their gloved hands, slamming into 13. He howled as the blast sizzled him. Smoking and charring, he dropped towards the ground far below.
"YES!" Vegeta laughed. "Die you worthless tin can! The Prince of All Saiyans has vanquished you!"
"Wait, 19's still active," gasped Trunks.
"Take care of him," said Vegeta. He blurred away from view, disappearing to materialize near where Bulma traded blasts with 12.
Meanwhile sweat poured down Bulma's face as she fired then blocked another volley. Even with the smoking damage to his arm and chest, 12 still functioned. In and out he zipped, but Bulma's adapted scouter managed to track him. She aimed her weapon, firing just before he appeared. Then he vanished altogether.
"Mother…" Trunks gasped.
Behind Bulma the scouter bleeped a warning. She whirled about, barely managing to bring her shield up to block the blast. Screaming she held her other hand up, shooting backwards in the wake of the scarlet nova erupting in midair. Scarlet laughed, his hands raised above his head as he drew more energy towards him.
"Foolish woman!" shouted Vegeta. Bulma slammed into his waiting arms, gasping as she blinked.
"V… veggie…"
"What the HELL are you doing here!" Vegeta snarled.
"Saving your ass," Bulma shouted, blinking as she saw double.
"You idiot!"
"Blood bomb!" yelled Scarlet. Red energy collected into a ball, suddenly rushing towards them. Vegeta's gloved hand raised to block while his other clutched Bulma. She screamed, lifting her pistol and wildly firing towards the source of the blast.
As Vegeta's hand blocked the ball, her shot zinged out and crackled into Scarlet's raised hands. He hissed with pain erupting down his arms, shorting out his control. Vegeta gritted, holding back the energy ball at bay. He grunted, then thrust it back towards the panicking 12.
"What the hell…" he gasped, seeing his own energy weapon sizzling back. Before he could move his paralyzed arms, the Blood Bomb crashed back into him. He howled at the blinding red flash frizzing his circuits.
"Heh, weakling," laughed Vegeta. Bulma panted, still holding her neutrino disrupter.
"Good shot, Veggie," she laughed.
"You… imbecile! You could have been killed!" Vegeta snapped at her.
"Aww Vegeta, you were worried!"
Vegeta struggled to grip his self-control. Inhaling deeply he clutched Bulma to him with both hands now. With is own eyes he had seen the effectiveness of the small pistol she held aloft. Where 12 had once been was nothing but a glittering cloud of machine parts slowly raining back to the earth. For a second the energy released from the gun's blast seemed to have worked against the android's own system.
"How… what is that, woman?"
"The final model of my little secret weapon. One that will help you win the battle," she said, whispering into his ear.
"But it was MY victory," Vegeta gritted. He transferred his grip to allow Bulma to rest on his hip. She hooked her arm around his neck, extending the one with the pistol to point towards the open sky before them. Vegeta's palm was still extended, anticipating any blasts from hitting them.
"There will still be plenty of tin cans for you to fight. But right now, Trunks needs us," Bulma said, pointing past them. He saw the scouter bleeping wildly nearby, to focus westwards. Energy explosions blossomed into death flowers only meters from where they hovered.
19's body still whizzed around; wildly firing blasts here and there. Trunks zipped into view above, his sword raised to cleave the monster in two. Vegeta's hand extended, vaporizing his remains to oblivion with another Final flash. Bulma clung to his muscular body, her arm hooked around his neck. Back lit by the force of the explosion, Bulma's features looked fierce and beautiful to the Saiyan Prince. She truly was a warrior queen, and she was all his.
"Isn't it Saiyan custom for a Princess to fight alongside her Prince to prove her worth?" asked Bulma.
"Woman, you fought well," Vegeta said, transfixed.
"Father, mother?" Trunks asked, hovering nearby. He sheathed his sword on the holster on his back, strapped across his armor.
"We're fine! Nice going guys!" Bulma exhaled.
"Mother… it works!" Trunks gasped.
"It does! Like a dream," Bulma laughed.
"While you two are mutually congratulating one another, we need to make sure Kakkarot's well," Vegeta interrupted.
"I thought you sent Nappa after him," said Trunks.
"Bulma, the baby…"
"Bliss is watching him."
"I can't take you back."
"Don't try, Vegeta," said Bulma, frowning. "You two are taking me along. Goku's my best friend!"
"So be it, Woman. But I'm not taking my eyes off you," Vegeta said as he gripped her to his hip. She hung onto her Prince, as he and Trunks streaked off at top speed towards Goku's home.
"Father… 13… he's getting away!" Trunks gasped.
"Trunks, you go after him! Your mother and I will see to Kakkarot," said Vegeta.
Just then Gohan and Piccolo materialized nearby. In shock they saw Vegeta and Trunks hovering with a fully armored Bulma. "What did we miss?" Piccolo grunted.
"Heh, wouldn't you like to know?" Vegeta snickered.
"You guys had better come with me," Trunks said. "There's another android named 13, and he's gone that way!"
"I'm on it! Vegeta… what's Bulma doing here?" asked Piccolo with a snarl on his face.
"Dad… is my daddy ok?"
"If you want to find out kid, come with us," said Vegeta. "That is if you can keep up! I suggest you accompany Trunks because otherwise you'll get in my way!"
"All right," Piccolo nodded. He and Trunks exchanged glances, then blasted off till they were only faint traces of ki in the far horizon. Gohan blinked at Bulma's armored figure encased in armor identical to Vegeta's with shock.
"What are you looking at?" Vegeta snapped.
"Bulma… you look different," Gohan said.
"Never seen a Saiyan Princess in armor?" she laughed holding onto Vegeta. Grumbling, Vegeta clutched her tightly. Blue ki flared around them both, and then Vegeta accelerated them after where Gero had gone. Gohan shrugged and rocketed after them.