Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Namekian Blues ❯ Father Son Big Bang ( Chapter 48 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Royal Namekian Blues
Father and Son's Big Attack
Disclaimer: Now more V and B as Trunks and his father confront 14 and 15! I don't own this, Toriyama does and I make no money on this!
Out over the desert Vegeta flew with Bulma and Trunks. For the last few hours they had been tracing the two opponents using Bulma's scouter especially trained to the plastic residuals Raditz had clued them into felt the blazing ki of two opponents. One was equal to Trunks power level, while the other rivaled his own. This would be messy, but a good challenge to see if his GR training had paid off. Not till the end would he reveal his true energy count, and then the androids would learn the meaning of the word power.
"They're coming!" Trunks yelled.
"Get ready. Take the ones to the left. Divide and conquer. Use your ki blasts and come at them from behind… they'll expect a full on confrontation," Vegeta said. "When I give the word, get clear!"
Trunks hurled energy balls at the first volley of fire rocketing to the left. The first exploded while the other two were narrowly missed. He then flew close, punching and kicking at one of the androids. Vegeta shot close to the other, then appeared behind him, punching the other androids. He kicked the android forwards, giving him time to outmaneuver and regroup with trunks.
Both he and Trunks crossed ki streams, weaving in and out to distract the first android that trained on them. Disintegration rays crackled dangerously close. Trunks focused narrow ki beams to pick them off one by one.
"Hold on tightly…" Vegeta whispered to Bulma. He raised his free hand to gather ki into a beam, hurling it forwards. Bulma yelped at the power surge crackling nearby, which sliced dangerously close to Android 15. It was twice as thick as any beam she'd seen anyone generated, causing Android 15's attack to be blocked.
"Kame," she whispered. Vegeta then orbited Android 15, raining rapid blasts of ki at him. He blinked, not knowing what was hitting him. Then Vegeta laughed, zipping out of reality to appear behind Trunks.
"Watch out!" Vegeta shouted into his scouter.
Trunks turned, and saw Android 15 raising his fists. He shouted, "Meteor storm!"
"Burning attack!" Trunks yelled. He hurled it towards the multiple ki balls raining on him. Only his armor protected him from the blasts that exploded upon meeting his flash. He sent another whirling towards The android.
"He's yours!" Vegeta barked.
"All right!" Trunks laughed. At last he could let loose and show his Father the fruits of his training.
Android 14 materialized close to Vegeta. Bulma screamed and squeezed Vegeta's hip, unwittingly cautioning him to what she'd seen. At the last moment, he dodged the android's kick.
"Saiyan, give up!" laughed 14.
"Don't insult me, you're still as much a slave to Gero's as you ever were," Vegeta snickered.
"Hiding behind a weakling female?" Android 14 laughed, raising his arms above his head. Bulma clutched tightly to Vegeta as he accelerated. Time stood still, and it was like they moved through jelly. She saw the ki ball forming between Android 14's hands that were held over his head, radiating into small blinking discs.
"Take THIS!" 14 laughed.
Vegeta slammed a foot into his head, and then punched with his free hand. A wild punch tagged Vegeta, sending him rolling to the side. Vegeta shook his head, clinging to Bulma as he righted himself.
"Creeping barrage!" 14 yelled, crossing his arms then uncrossing them as he soared over the ground in a zigzag pattern. Up from the earth exploded small puffs of gas, each one more explosive then the last. Vegeta wove in and out nimbly through the dangerous obstacle course while Bulma clung to him for her life.
“You insult me… is that the BEST you can do?” Vegeta taunted, whirling around 180. He stopped dead where he was, hovering in place. 14 snarled, whizzing around Vegeta in an ever constricting circle.
“You'll wet yourself you stupid monkey when you see what I'm about to do,” 14 taunted. He spread his arms out and began to scream. Bulma realized he was powering up, and hid her face in Vegeta's shoulder.
“Get ready woman… this won't be pretty…” Vegeta whispered in her ear. Already she felt the energies throbbing through him, extending into her body as well. How was this possible? She could see 14 aura extend, his hair crackling as the smell of sulfur exuded from his pores.
“Pyro Lava…” he gritted, spanning his hands.
Simultaneously Trunks materialized his stretched out his and pointed it towards The android. He yelled, "Finish BUSTER!"
Bulma and Vegeta gasped as they saw their son in action. White hot ki sizzled from his fist. Seeing Trunks was letting off a big one, Vegeta held up his energy shield. His flesh beneath his armored shoulder hummed with surging power that almost burned her with its intensity. She squeezed her eyes shut at the explosive meeting of charges. Caught up in the shockwave, 14 spun out of control into the side of a large sand dune.
“How…” he stammered.
“Die now!” Vegeta hollered in triumph. Another big Bang slammed into 14, slicing him in two. He vanished into the dirt with the remaining energy pushing hard at him. Bulma's stomach twisted in disgust. While she knew that the tin can deserved it, she still felt sick.
“Kame… oh Vegeta…” she whimpered.
“IT won't be much longer woman…” Vegeta told her. “Just keep hanging on…”
“All that power… I don't understand… I've never been this close…” Bulma shivered.
“You won't comprehend what a Prince of Saiyans faces till you do, woman,” Vegeta said calmly. “Are you scared?”
“Yes… and no,” Bulma whispered. “I know you won't let them destroy me… but how is it I'm not vaporized when you…”
“Stop asking stupid questions woman, and let me concentrate… there's one more task ahead,” Vegeta interrupted her. Out of the corner of her eye Bulma swore she could see movement.
“Look OUT!” Bulma screamed, pointing her finger to the right.
"So, you managed to defeat my brother?" laughed the deep voice Bulma recognized from their captor. Vegeta blocked the huge ki ball sizzling towards them with a hastily erected ki field.
Bulma's eyes shut just in time to feel a blistering heat wave that was mercifully halted. Vegeta squeezed her tightly to himself with his free arm. "Don't let go woman, no matter what…" he hissed in her ear. He shifted her to his hip, and she trembled against his hard body.
"Fight me you bastard!" Trunks yelled. "Burning attack!"
Android 15 gasped as another sphere slammed into him. Trunks appeared overhead, his sword slicing narrowly. But 15 suddenly shouted, "Field on!"
Trunks gasped, his sword crashing into an energy barrier. The surge of power slammed into him, knocking him for a loop.
"Trunks!" Bulma screamed.
"Amazing… you survived that? I suppose I should be impressed, you annoying monkey," laughed 15, hovering over a large gaping crater. Waves of sand were flattened as he spanned his arms wide, and swung a massive fist in the air. Vegeta saw that Trunks had shaken off the energy barrier and was regrouping to gather his energy. Knowing what he had to do, Vegeta began to distract his opponent.
"Hey you! You call THAT an attack!" Vegeta snapped.
"Yeah jerkface! Over here!" Bulma yelled, seeing what her mate was doing.
"Considering you're still doing what the long expired Gero's doing, I'm not impressed myself," Vegeta taunted. "What's the matter, can't get original? You're pathetic you know… he's dead, and you can't even have the imagination to think of your own plan for universal domination…"
"Shut up you stupid dust mites," 15 roared. "Seismic shock!"
Vegeta's shield held against the waves of ki crashing into him. He drifted backwards, then circled around just outside a half mile. "Touched a nerve, didn't I?" he smirked.
"Says the prince of the monkeys!" laughed 15.
"You and Dr. Gero know nothing about truly ruling. If you were so great, then why do you need to resort to weakling bandits and raiders causing chaos when you could rule with an iron fist and command true respect? " asked Vegeta, laughing loudly.
"You're the last member of a dead race!" said 15. "And I'll exterminate you!"
Vegeta shook his head. "If you were half the warrior I could be, you'd know that only by creating proper fear and respect can you control. You don't need to play foolish games and hide behind pretend threats to get what you wish. All the waste of good resources… I am not impressed…"
"You rule your way, and I'll conquer in mine!" 15 laughed.
"Then stay the blazes out of my business," Vegeta snarled.
"RRAAAAH!" Trunks yelled. Suddenly his hands were aimed upwards, generating a huge powerball that he had gathered the energy four while Vegeta was distracting 15.
"I shall. When you become prince of the seven hells! And make your puny race extinct!" 15 answered.
"Not while I LIVE!" Trunks roared. "FINISH BUSTER!"
"What the hell?" gasped 15, raising his hands to block Trunks attack. His energy field suddenly crackled under the strain.
"now FATHER!" Trunks yelled. "Get him now!"
Bulma gasped at the expanding sphere of light as 15 added more energy to his barrier. Sweat poured down Trunks forehead as he continued to push more ki to his attack. She aimed her weapon towards them, but Vegeta hissed, "No don't! You'll destroy our plans! Hold onto me Woman, because I need both hands, woman," he whispered.
“Here we go…” Bulma whispered. Her blue hair stood on end, feeling a crackling charge building up. She wrapped her legs around Vegeta's waist, squeezing her eyes shut. Blue sparks made his hair stand on end, crackling with the buildup of a huge charge from the air around them that grew bone dry. His body hummed with energy, just under Bulma's body, which vibrated with the same frequency. From the pit of her being the warm golden glow spread from Vegeta's body to hers, encompassing her frail human form. His loud cry grew in pitch and volume, splitting her ears and deafening. Both hands thrust forwards with the palms flattened. The entire world expanded to a supernova of blue hot fire. Every part of her body burned hundreds of degrees, but she was still breathing, wrapped tightly around the Prince. Bulma held her prince tightly, mentally willing her own meager strength into his body. It was nothing compared to his, but if it would make the difference.
"Kami…" she whispered. In her mind's eyes she saw Vegeta's body surging with a cloud of red and white ki. Nothing existed but his howling cry.
"Final flash!" Vegeta howled, sending a wide beam of energy out when he brought both hands together before the pit of his stomach. He surged against the advancing gas, parting it on either side of him in a widening triangle with himself and Bulma at the apex. 15 raised his hands to counter the surge of blinding white energy hitting him full force. His angry snarl shook the very earth underneath them, vibrating the atmosphere.
"It's… impossible!?” 15 shook his head as the additional energy crashed into his barrier. His ki had flared dangerously low, trying to block the power of Vegeta's display and Trunks energy.
"Because I'm no longer young and weak. I'm invincible. And here's another thing you underestimated… which you will learn to fear and respect! WELCOME TO OBVLIVION!" Vegeta thundered, his voice splitting the air. Seconds later the energy aura expanded into a beam of pure energy. All of the anger, the outrage and suppressed hate Vegeta channeled into the blast towards his nemesis. Bulma's stomach twisted into knots at the sheer purity of the loathing he'd thrown forwards.
15's stupefied look was banished forever as his body disintegrated under the impact of Vegeta's signature move and that of Trunks. Everything around them grew to blinding hot fire, and Bulma heard herself screaming in fear.
"Woman… it's over…" Vegeta said quietly. "You can open your eyes."
Bulma opened her eyes, and saw that Vegeta's hair had shifted to raven black again. She heard him panting as they floated there. Sweat had soaked through his spandex, reaching through to soak Bulma's.
Whimpering she still clung to him, legs wrapped around his waist. Vegeta stiffly positioned her to face him, burying his head in her shoulder. Crying, Bulma hugged him tightly, letting out all the pent-up fear in her sobs. While she wanted desperately to tell him what she'd seen, half of her wondered how for a fraction of an instant he'd achieved his goal.
"Father! We did it!" Trunks shouted with a laugh as he flew towards them.
"I thought we were dead," she whimpered, kissing his shoulder. "Oh Kami… if I lost you…"
"Don't be stupid… we're still alive, and I have to listen to your fool whining again," Vegeta grunted.
"He's gone… I mean is he really gone?" she asked.
"Mom, are you okay?" Trunks asked.
"Well done, boy," Vegeta nodded. "You've done excellent. It is good to see that our plan paid off."
"Your PLAN?" Bulma gasped.
"See for yourself, girl," Vegeta said, turning his floating body so she could gape at the massive smoking crater below them.
"Wow… you guys really let him have it," she giggled hysterically. "Damn…"
"I did indeed," he said with a deep sigh.
"Mom, Dad, can we get the hell out of here?" Trunks breathed. "We've got to regroup and find out where any more Androids are!"
"You son of a bitch… I thought we'd die…" Bulma gasped, and then squeezed him tightly in an intimate embrace. Vegeta rolled his eyes, stiffening when he realized the position of her legs and arms. Still coming down from his victory, his body tingled with the aftereffects of adrenaline coming from a huge blast and a good fight. It had been far too long since he'd felt the exhilaration of such victory.
"We didn't," Vegeta said simply. "What is your problem?"
"You did," Bulma blushed, and then turned her head to kiss his cheeks, then his surprised lips. Vegeta almost lost his concentration at the feel of her hot mouth brushing over his.
"Uh, Mom, Dad?" Trunks asked.
"Not in front of the brat!" Vegeta grumbled, when she released his lips.
"I'll just go back to Capsule and check on Gramps and Gramma," Trunks blushed, happy to see his parents openly displaying affection.
"See to it, boy. And nicely done," Vegeta grunted.
"Thanks Dad," said Trunks. Vegeta turned crimson at Trunks familiar use of the word.
Then Vegeta turned to Bulma, swathed in armor identical to his. "Woman…" he said, tightening his arms around her. He squeezed her backside in one hand while rubbing her back with the other. She yelped when he bit her lower lip with his sharp teeth, but not hard enough to draw blood.
"Ow! What?"
"I didn't give you permission to stop," Vegeta said, nibbling along her neck. A half-kilometer above the desert they were floating and the Prince was rung his hands all over her, even squeezing her breasts.
"Stop what?" Bulma squealed. His gloved hand teased the tender breasts to an aroused state that studded her nipples out from her tight fitting AE suit.
"Whatever it was you were doing," Vegeta growled. "With your mouth. And it thankfully didn't involve that infernal talking…"
"That was a kiss bakayaro," she rolled her eyes.
"That was no kiss, at least not compared to what I have seen possible in your society," he complained, then devoured her mouth with his. Bulma yelped at the force of it, eyes wide with surprise as he thrust his tongue into her mouth to taste her, tightening his grip on her body to keep her from releasing her hold. Changing angles with his head every so often, Vegeta caught on quickly to just what this whole 'French kiss' business was about. His tongue and lips mimicked what hers were beginning to do, feeling as if he were devouring her very essence and finding it sheer ambrosia.
She panted in amazement when he finally let her breath again. Vegeta smirked because she was speechless. "What, nothing to say?"
Bulma shook her head, panting, "Um… no… I mean… wow…"
"Good," Vegeta nodded. "I like you better this way… perhaps I was hasty in not pursuing this sort of action sooner. If I knew it would have this effect I would have insisted on it the instant I heard your wretched voice…"
"You uncivilized monkey man!" she squealed.
"Woman, you talk too much, and besides you humans are identical to your chimpanzee brothers almost except for the last 1 percent. So I don't see why that's even an insult," Vegeta grunted. His hips rocked against hers, and Bulma whimpered through the kiss at the feel of his body rubbing hers in just the right way.
He angled his face to intercept her mouth, and then proceeded to kiss her as hard as he had before. After the fight he was growing quite aroused, quickly thinking of some place where he could retire to for a victory rutting. Her sweet wetness was all too apparent from the motion of his hands and hips. With amusement he thought how well her small body fit to his. Not many humans would survive a point blank exposure to his energy buildup. Her entire weakling body had suddenly absorbed the residuals, humming with his specific ki at about a respectable 100.
As he held the woman in his arms, kissing her for all he was worth, Vegeta reeled in shock still. He really HAD fought alongside another Saiyan instead of going it alone. Could the teamwork with his son have been the catalyst he'd needed to defeat the tin cans? To Vegeta that seemed intolerable, yet every time before that he'd tried to push the limit, he'd failed. Was it so simple that letting go of his pride and working together with Trunks had some way of providing the missing part of the equation? Vegeta swallowed hard, and then came to a decision.
She was going limp in his arms, panting from lack of air. Vegeta released her from the kiss, gripping her tightly to him. “Well?”
"Kuso Vegeta-chan…" she mumbled, releasing her legs and arms. "And you said that Saiyajins didn't learn anything from humans."
"Come here, woman and keep your hands and legs where they are," he mumbled, releasing her lips long enough to let her breath, and crushing her to him with strong arms.
"I wasn't talking about the kiss Vegeta," she gasped. "I mean you worked with Trunks instead of trying to hog the glory and you WON!"
"Why not," Vegeta said. "The brat has proved himself. And he is far preferable to the company of the other weaklings. Apart from you, he's the only one I can remotely stand."
"Well well," Bulma laughed.
"Mmm, and if you let ANYONE know," Vegeta interrupted her, and cutting off the rest of her scathing reply with a kiss. He renewed his kiss, wanting to discover the sensual pleasures that humans held in such high esteem. While humans weren't the only species to perform this mouth touching ritual, it wasn't something that came to a Saiyajin, unless they were sharing food with a young one.
"Mmm, Vegeta… stop…" she gasped, staring past his flyaway bits of hair.
"What now?"
"I can't… breathe…" she panted.
"Ah," he mumbled. "Then we'll just have to work on that part… won't we?"
His hand slid between her legs, causing her to squeal as he rubbed her secret spot. Bulma retaliated by reaching down to grab his ass and squeeze it. Vegeta hissed in delight, biting at her ears, then her neck. He flew her towards their concealed ship, not breaking the kiss except to see where he was going. Once they arrived, he carried her up the ramp into the ship, and closed the door behind them. Bulma's mind reeled at the collaboration between father and son, and felt a victory had been won that few could boast.