Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Namekian Blues ❯ Androids 18 and 17's Deadly Game ( Chapter 50 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Royal Namekian Blues
17 and 18's Deadly Game
by Trynia Merin aka StarbearerTM
 
Disclaimer: I don't own the Anime or Manga Dragon Ball Z. Toriyama does, and I make no money for writing this story. My fan characters Stellari, Fermi and Bohr, and any other minor chars mean no harm to the anime or manga.
 
Finally we get to the action where the other androids appear. And we find out what happened to Tien and Yamcha! My thanks to all my reviewers especially those who have given feedback such as ButterflyV, Surfer Sarah! I hope you enjoy this next action packed chapter!
***
They ate a small picnic under the midday sun. Stellari sighed as she leaned into Raditz chest. Despite his insistence wearing the armor, she felt very comfortable around her husband. Below in the valley she saw the flashes of light as Gohan and the twins sparred. She reached down and curled her arm around Radzia who was curled up in her lap. Planck was exploring the silver light through the blades of grass.
 
Chichi and Goku were nearby picking apples from one of the large trees. Goku was punching one tree after another just gently enough so Chichi could catch each falling fruit. Both loved the simple game to test their reflexes. Ever since Goku recovered from the heart virus he was spending as much time with her as he could from his training. Piccolo levitated nearby, watching the progress of Gohan's sparring with the twins.
 
"Back here, small one," Raditz urged, tugging on the boy's collar. The small Saiyan whelp wore a black armored vest top over his onsies, for Raditz had insisted both Saiyan children be brought up with the proper training.
 
"Everyone is wearing armor but me," Stellari murmured. Radzia curled up on her father's lap, snoozing. Her small vest was also black in color, held to her small chest with a single strap that passed over one arm and under the back. A light pink onsie completed the outfit with gloves and small white boots. One of her small ears was pierced and jewelry from a coppery red metal hung from it. As for Planck, he climbed into her lap and hugged her neck.
 
"Umma, umma," he mumbled, nibbling on her ear.
 
"That's enough, sweetie," she said. Raditz grunted and pointed to one of the containers of meat. She tried tentatively to chew it up. Raditz watched with pride as she kissed his lips and transferred the chewed mouthful to her son's. Planck hungrily swallowed each masticated portion moistened with Stellari's saliva.
 
"You're a pro at this," Raditz observed. "And while we're on the subject of it, I have something for you…"
 
"What?" she asked. Raditz reached under one of the armored panels of his outfit, and pulled out a capsule. He passed it to the scientist, who held it in one hand. Planck tried to grab the shiny object from her.
 
"Not for you brat, come here," Raditz pointed to a place by his knee.
 
"Fafa," he gurgled, and released his grip to toddle over to his father. Raditz nodded, and the boy plunked down next to where Raditz knelt with Radzia on his lap. She yawned and settled into her father's arm, then sucked her thumb.
 
"Like this, keep your tail in," Raditz chided the boy. Lightly he tried to guide the boy's tail around his tiny waist, and Stellari shook her head.
 
"How old do they do that?"
 
"About this age. Now go open your present woman. I'm anxious to see if it fits," he said.
 
"Demanding aren't you?" she glared at him.
 
"Amma, present, present!" Planck gurgled.
 
"Good grief, he said what I thought he did?"
 
"Saiyans can talk at a much younger age. Now go on… there are some bushes over there," Raditz said, lightly swatting her rear as she got up. Stellari grumbled but Raditz blinked up with that smirk that drove her wild. He lay on one side, grabbing more meat to chew up and feed to the sleepy Radzia and Planck who were both squirming on his armored lap.
 
Goku glanced down with his mouth full of apple at Raditz. "Man he's a natural Chi."
 
"I never figured he'd be so good with children, but he's a surprise. There's more of you in him every day," Chichi nodded, gathering apples in her skirt. Goku leaned over and dropped another into the improvised basket.
 
"Mmm, you think you can make a pie with these? Like Stellari does?" Goku asked.
 
"I could try, but you're eating half of them already, Goku-sa!" Chichi swatted his arm.
 
"Mommy!" called Gohan. "Look at what I can do!"
 
"Gohan, you need to stop training and eat lunch!" Chichi called. "I almost forgot."
 
"Humans," mumbled Piccolo.
 
"Lunchtime!" Bohr and Fermi laughed, stopping their sparring.
 
"Over here, young warriors," Raditz waved. Three youths flew towards the huge picnic blanket, followed by Goku and Chichi walking hand in hand. Chichi disgorged the huge load of apples into one empty blanket, and started pulling out the food capsules from the basket by Raditz hip.
 
"Here I'll take her," Goku offered. He took Radzia from his brother, and toddled her while Fermi and Bohr wiped their hands with some of the sani clean that Stellari had in her picnic basket.
 
"Where's Mommy?" asked Fermi.
 
"Over in the bushes hiding," Bohr said. He reached down and pulled Planck to sit in his lap and took a bottle of breast milk out of the basket to start feeding him.
 
"Gohan, go wash some of these apples in the river for dessert. Goku, I'll start with the salad," Chichi nodded. "And you get your wife back here! I won't have her missing lunch! She may not be eating for three anymore, but she needs her strength."
 
"I'll get her," Raditz said as he stood up.
 
"Fafa!" Radzia gurgled.
 
"Stay with your uncle, girl. I'll be back," he said. "Start without me."
 
"Daddy, what's up?" Fermi asked, standing up.
 
"I suppose you can come with me," said Raditz as the boy tagged along trying to match his step.
 
"I'll help Auntie Chichi," said Bohr, waving to them. "Go find Mommy and tell her she's it!"
 
"It's not THAT kind of game," groaned Bohr. "It's a grown up game, right daddy?"
 
"Yes, that's right, young one," Raditz nodded. Impressively Fermi matched his stride with three steps to every one of his.
 
"Mom! Are you in there? There's food!" called Fermi.
 
"Well, aren't you going to come out and show me?" Raditz asked.
 
"Are you SURE this is right?" came Stellari's voice.
 
"Come out. I need to know if the material works," Raditz called.
 
"What's up, Dad?" asked Fermi.
 
"I have a little surprise for your mother, young warrior. Something for her training," said Raditz, tapping his foot impatiently. "Do get a move on, woman!"'
 
"Why do you call her that when you know her name, Dad? C'mon!" Fermi glared up at him.
 
"Saiyan tradition," Raditz grunted.
 
"More of that Saiyan stuff again, I get it. I know you're not being a meanie, but it still sounds weird," said Fermi suspiciously. His red orange gi resembled his 'uncle' Goku's complete with a training shirt underneath and a Son karate patch on the front and on the back. Except instead of blue, his training shirt was green and long sleeved. Bohr's was yellow so they could tell the two apart from a glance.
 
"Are you sure this design is right?" Stellari asked. Out of the bushes an armored figure strode, her muscles gliding under a black armored suit. Her sizeable bosom was encased in a black armored vest with green shoulder straps. They matched the color of the paneling down the back that spread from the spine, and the hip guards and venting on the abdominal. Instead of a square neck, the vest had a modified V showing her cleavage partially. Reluctantly she pulled at the wristguards that were a cherry red matching those covering her boot tops.
 
"Mom you look cool. Where'd you get the armor?"
 
"A present for our anniversary. Mind you, boy it's Saiyan custom for a male to give his woman a suit of armor when he destroys hers. To show her his ability to provide. I fashioned that myself out of the same material mine is made from," said Raditz.
 
"Where did you get it? I didn't know you could MAKE armor," she glanced at him, shy about her bare shoulders showing. "And why THIS design?"
 
"Green signifies technical grade Third class Saiyan guard. You serve the Princess and Prince in your technical capacity with weaponry. The red guards on your wrists and ankles denote you're a team leader for you are in charge of a scientific unit," he grunted. "Shoulder pads are optional, but this offers better ease of movement."
 
"I'm going to punish you for this. I think I look… strange," Stellari shivered.
 
"You look fit to be the mate of a Saiyan warrior, love," Raditz said as he reached for her hand.
 
"Mommy, you are radical! What's the big deal!" Fermi glanced up.
 
"Nothing," she said.
 
"C'mon, Mom, give," said Fermi, tugging on one of the long green hip guards.
 
"Oh, I'm just going to give your Father a little talking to about his fashion sense."
 
"It's not like those silly superheroes on TV," said Fermi.
 
"HEY, Raditz, c'mon and eat will ya?" Goku called as they turned.
 
"Go on, join them. I'll talk to your father alone," said Stellari. She leaned down and kissed Fermi, who dashed over to join the others. Grabbing up her coat she slid it on over the armor.
 
"Are you displeased?" Raditz asked.
 
"It's… sweet… but I don't feel COMFORTABLE in armor… must I…"
 
"I don't want you dead, love. It's better to have protection," snorted Raditz. "And the Prince would be displeased if you wore the wrong…"
 
Suddenly Raditz tensed. His eyes widened in shock, and he grabbed her hand, pulling her after him. Both of them raced to where Goku was standing in battle mode near Gohan. "Shimatta…"
 
"Goku?"
 
"Uncle?" asked Bohr.
 
"Something's not right," said Fermi. "Mommy!"
 
"You sense it too?" asked Goku as Raditz rushed up.
 
"What ARE you wearing?" Chichi panted.
 
"No time for that! Chichi, we've got to get the kids out of here!" Goku hissed.
 
"Mommy?" Bohr asked.
 
"Fermi, Bohr, take your brother and sister and go with your Aunt," Raditz ordered.
 
"Gohan, go with your mother. Let Piccolo and me handle this," said Goku.
 
"Goku… what's going on?"
 
"You've got to get your family out of here now!" Piccolo snorted.
 
"Kinto un!" Goku shouted. The gold cloud sizzled down, and he grabbed up Chichi. Stellari grabbed up Radzia from Bohr.
 
"Shit," she gasped.
 
"Go love, now!" Raditz shouted.
 
"Mommy?" Bohr asked.
 
"C'mon let's GO!" Stellari urged.
 
"Gimmie the other," Chichi barked. She grabbed up a squirming Planck, while levitating Nimbus up.
 
"Get on the cloud with her now!" Stellari urged to Fermi and Bohr. "It's faster."
 
"Goku sa!" Chichi called.
 
"Chichi, go now!" Goku shouted. "Go home! Don't look back!"
 
"Daddy," Gohan said.
 
"Go with them, Gohan. That's an order from me," Piccolo grunted. "I need you to protect the women."
 
"Now just a moment…" started Chichi.
 
"Don't argue, let's go," Stellari said. "You stay SAFE!"
 
"I'll be right behind you," Goku promised, blowing Chichi a kiss.
 
"Go, woman," Raditz urged. He nipped her ear as they levitated into the air. Soon Flying nimbus was a glowing trail in the sky. Gohan and Stellari rocketed up after them. To Stellari's delight the armor seemed to cut down on wind resistance as she struggled to keep up.
 
"Fafa!" Radzia whimpered.
 
"Hold on love, your Father has work to do," Stellari said.
 
"Mammamam!" Radzia sniffled, hugging her neck tightly around the green collar. Stellari pushed herself after Gohan, her purple ki trail increasing in energy.
 
"That's Saiyan armor isn't it?" Gohan observed.
 
'Yes, but that's not important. What did you sense?"
 
"Some energies coming this way. I don't know what they are, but I'm going back to help once Mom and everyone else is squared away," Gohan said.
 
"You will do NO such thing!" Chichi shouted. Soon they reached the safety of the Son residence, and she brought Kinto un to land. Quickly she hastened the children inside, waving to Gohan and Stellari.
 
"But mom, they might NEED me!" he said.
 
"Gohan!" Chichi called. He blasted off, soon a small white comet in the sky as Chichi screamed after him.
 
"I'll go with him," said Stellari firmly. "Can you manage?"
 
"OH please bring him back!" Chichi lamented.
 
"Mommy?" Fermi and Bohr asked.
 
"Take CARE of your brother and sister, boys that's an order!" she said. "And do exactly as Aunt Chichi says!"
 
"Mommy be careful!" Bohr cried as he felt her quick hug. He took Radzia and dashed in.
 
Stellari nodded and ran out the door. Grumbling she grabbed a bandanna and tied her hair back then reached for the scouter on the table. Raditz insisted she wear one, as she could not sense ki very well. Grumbling she put the thing on which acted like a double pair of lenses. Green tipped boots pounded against the dirt path, and she reached the tall rock. Judging the distance she dashed forwards then pushed down with her hands and back leg to thrust herself up for extra measure. Her mind took over, pushing her body as she panted.
 
"Gohan!" she shouted. "Get back here!"
 
Purple ki flared. She was thankful for Raditz training to focus her energies better. Ever since her pregnancy it seemed her ki had doubled even at resting state. Somehow the armor she wore also seemed to focus her ki and aid in the even flow. Just what properties the armor had she wasn't sure, but she knew that she would give Gohan an earful. Soon she caught up with his figure. He wore the evil tribe uniform of a Mazuko in honor of Piccolo's contribution. His own hair fluttered in the breeze, held back by a ponytail holder. Already he was growing like a weed, every day seeming to gain an inch or so.
 
"Aunt Stellari, you should go back!" Gohan called.
 
"Nothing doing! You just HAD to run off!" Stellari shouted. "Your mom's not someone to brush off!"
 
"I have to fight! I have an awful feeling that something Terrible's gonna happen to Dad, Uncle Raditz and Mr. Piccolo!" Gohan protested.
 
"No wonder,' Stellari mumbled, focussing her scouter. "Those traces aren't human. I'm reading infinite power batteries. The sort that Androids are made from!"
 
"But how could we sense energies when…" Gohan spluttered.
 
"It was a trap. Damn it!" Stellari gritted.
 
"Then I was right! We gotta hurry!" Gohan gasped. "Can you keep up with me?"
 
"Just watch me, Gohan," she said.
 
"Grab on!" Gohan urged, gripping her hand tightly. He poured more of his ki into his aunt, tugging her along with him as he poured on more speed. The Saiyan third class armor increased her streamlined shape, making it less of a chore to pull her in his ki envelope.
 
"More energy readings from that way!" Stellari pointed with her red gauntleted hand.
 
"It's Vegeta and Trunks!" said Gohan.
 
"Damn," Stellari mumbled.
 
"What the HELL is Kakkarot doing!" Vegeta ranted as he banked his course to meet Gohan.
 
"I don't know!" Gohan shouted.
 
"Your majesty it's a trap! I'm reading Android plastics!" said Stellari.
 
"Humph, what are you doing here, woman?" Vegeta glared at her suspiciously.
 
"Professor Stellari, you mean you can trace Android plastics with a scouter?" Trunks asked, his purple hair tied back. It had grown considerably, and gave him a rugged look.
 
"Yes Mr. Trunks!" She said.
 
"I told Kakkarot to stay out of this!" Vegeta snarled.
 
"Vegeta, he's my dad, and I'm going to help him!" Gohan snapped.
 
"You dare address me like that, boy? Don't you know who you're talking to?"
 
"Father please, we need them. Who knows what we're running into!"
 
"Woman, how many traces does that toy tell you? Why did you not tell me sooner you could detect those tin cans, eh?" Vegeta glared at her.
 
"I'm sorry, your Majesty. I hadn't time to tell your wife… I mean you're…" Stellari stammered, not sure of what to use.
 
"That will be enough. Tell me where if you wish to be of any use!" Vegeta barked orders to her like she was one of them. Perhaps it was the armor she wore?
 
"Southwest, by the Tenkachi Budokai, island chain," said Stellari.
 
"Trunks, come with me," said Vegeta. "You may come along if you can keep up! But don't get in my way!"
 
"I won't, Vegeta," said Gohan, grabbing Stellari's waist and pulling her with him.
 
All four of them rocketed over the ocean for what seemed miles. They approached a small chain of islands. Vegeta and Trunks white booted feet landed first. Shortly afterwards landed Stellari's green boots capped in red legwarmers, and Gohan's small pointy Namekian boots.
 
"Stay close to me, Aunt Stellari," Gohan urged, reaching up and taking her hand. Like a true gentleman, he held tightly and guided her with him. Ki sizzled along his skin, and she felt it crackling through their joined hands.
 
"This is a red ribbon base, Father," said Trunks, inhaling deeply. "But where are Goku and Piccolo?"
 
"Something doesn't seem right," Vegeta mumbled, narrowing his eyes. "I'm getting multiple senses."
 
"Your majesty, Goku and Piccolo aren't here! The readings aren't their latent power levels!" said Stellari.
 
"You telling me I don't know Kakkarot's trace, woman?"
 
"The scouter's been adapted," said Trunks quickly. "Isn't that right? Is that one of the new models Mother made?"
 
"Raditz fashioned it. He said he'd recalibrate to account for levels up to beyond Super Saiyan," said Stellari as Vegeta glared at her.
 
"Is that so? Explain, woman!"
 
"Oh you'll find out soon enough," said a slow feminine laugh.
 
"No, it can't be you… you were supposed to be in Ginger town," gasped Trunks. Two figures landed, standing opposite Vegeta and Trunks.
 
"Oh shit," Stellari gasped.
 
"I'm bored, Brother. Are THESE the Saiyans?" asked the slender blue eyed female with an icy stare. Blond hair fluttered over her beautiful face. Next to her stood a handsome man of the same height and slender build. Both of them seemed far too pretty almost doll like.
 
"You… you monsters, where's Goku and Piccolo!" Trunks shouted.
 
"Shut up boy. You are more of those tin cans from Gero?" Vegeta smirked.
 
"Huh he's a real bright guy huh?" the boy said.
 
"Seventeen and Eighteen!" Stellari shivered.
 
"Well well, I guess you've heard of us. How exciting," said 18 sarcastically, tapping her foot. "And 16 said he could handle the others? I think one of us should have given him a hand because these four don't seem like a challenge at all!"
 
"Give me a break, sis. I like warming up," said 17, crackling his knuckles. "After all, these two blew 14 and 15 away…"
 
"What do you want!" Gohan shouted. "Where's my DAD?"
 
"How the hell should I know, brat?" asked Seventeen. "Unless your father's named Son Goku. If that's the case, he's in a whole world of hurt!"
 
"How dare you!" Vegeta snarled. "Kakkarot is MINE! Nobody goes after him but me! The Saiyan Prince…"
 
"Yeah yeah we know all about you, your HIGHNESS," 18 taunted, flipping her hair in disdain. "You think you can take us on, little man?"
 
"You'll be eating those words, you flying toaster," Vegeta snarled. "Just because you're a woman doesn't mean I won't recycle you into something more useful, like a washing machine!"
 
"Father," Trunks said.
 
"Oh really?" 18 snickered. "Let me handle this hothead. You can have the others."
 
"Father…" Trunks said.
 
"Keep back Trunks. Get OUT of my way. I've been WAITING for this," Vegeta laughed evilly. Vegeta and 18 suddenly phased out, and then reappeared thousands of feet in the air. Soon the sounds of their smashing fists and flying kicks were heard.
 
"Looks like I'm stuck with the trash," said seventeen.
 
"Gohan, get out of here!" Trunks shouted as Seventeen suddenly zipped out.
 
"Uh uh, no fair! You're playing with me, punk!" seventeen snickered, materializing with his hand upraised.
 
Gohan stepped forwards but Trunks shouted at him to keep back. He gasped to hear the collision of Vegeta's white-gloved fist with 18's belly. She doubled over and flew back. Unfortunately her hands raised before her, forming a red sphere.
 
"Infinity bullet!" she shouted, hurling it towards him.
 
"What the hell?" Vegeta gasped, raising his gloves to block.
 
"HEEHHA!" Seventeen sneered, his shoes kicking out towards Trunks punches. He kept just ahead, his handsome face taking in the sight of the purple haired youth.
 
"YEAAAAH!" Trunks shouted, suddenly gathering his energies. His eyes flared blue, and his hair stood up into a crown of spiky points. His elbow shot out, slamming into 17's knee.
 
Seventeen cuffed him off with a wide arcing slap. Trunks flew back, stunned as he spat blood from his aching mouth. As he struggled to recover, 17 raised one hand up, and the other at his wrist. Twin spheres formed, and they launched on a course towards the retreating armored figure.
 
"Trunks!" shouted Gohan. Letting go of Stellari's hand, he phased out, then reappeared to block the blasts. His wrists crossed and the two blasts crashed into his small arms.
 
"GOHAN!" Stellari screamed as smoke kicked up. Trunks crashed into the ground near the wrecks of airplanes. Stellari rushed towards him, then levitated to streak after him.
 
"Huh, don't you have anything better to do, you shrimp?" seventeen taunted.
 
"You won't hurt my friends!" Gohan snarled, his feet peppering 17 with sharp jackhammer kicks. He flipped and slammed his boots into the android's face. 17's head snapped back and he flew for a distance. Spreading his arms, he recovered quickly.
 
"Nice, but that didn't even leave a scratch, wanna try again?" 17 laughed.
 
"Why you…" Gohan snapped. "You enjoy hurting people!"
 
"So what?" 17 laughed, hurling several blasts towards him. Gohan diverted each one, then sent them crackling back. Angrily he shot forwards, his fists raised to punch.
 
"FIELD ON!" 17 shouted. Gohan screamed as he crashed into the solid energy barrier. Fire lanced through his veins and he shot towards the ground.
 
Meanwhile Stellari helped Trunks to stand on wobbling boots. He shook his head, gasping as his chest heaved in and out. "Easy there…"
 
"Professor… what…" he breathed.
 
"Those androids are merciless…" he panted. "I'll be okay… you should keep back…"
 
Just then their eyes darted heavenwards to see the flashes of fire from Gohan and 17's battle. Vegeta's gold aura blazed in and out as he traded blows with 18. Neither android seemed capable of tiring.
 
"Gohan!" Trunks gasped, seeing him plummeting downwards.
 
"Damn it…" Stellari cried. She and Trunks exchanged a glance, then blasted off leaving trails of blue and purple energy. Each had a similar purpose in mind: to save Gohan from being dashed to pieces. While they knew his body was sturdier due to his half Saiyan blood Gohan could still injure himself badly without their aid.
 
"Get Gohan, I'll take 17!" Trunks shouted.
 
"right!" she nodded. Green and black armor streamed with purple energy, her dark brown hair held back by a red bandanna. Stellari hurled her ki and shaped it into a stream of arogel to surround Gohan so he would land harmlessly. The soft plastic coated him into a balloon shaped cocoon that broke the shock of his fall easily like a parachute. To catch him would be suicide for her fragile human body
 
Trunks slashed his sword, batting off the energy blasts 17 tossed towards him. Stellari moved to cover Gohan with her hands raised.
 
Her scouter bleeped with energies nearby. Two corresponded to Goku and Piccolo fighting off another android plastics power signature. She realized the power indicated they were not far away. Other power traces indicated Nappa and Chablis were not far from Capsule. Raditz power trace was zooming in their direction.
 
Vegeta seemed to hold his own against 18 while Trunks struggled with 17. She sensed they were merely toying with her Prince and his son. She moved towards Gohan who was squirming in the heart of his cocoon.
 
"Get that brat out of here, Professor!" shouted Vegeta's voice. "I need no help!"
 
"Yes your majesty," she nodded. Shock filled her when she realized Vegeta's voice sounded in her head. Since when could he telepathically communicate with humans other then Bulma?
 
Gohan groaned, feeling himself gently picked up while plastic was pulled away. Apart from burns and bruises he was mostly ok. Stellari still cradled him under the neck and arms like he was her own child, checking for broken bones. "You all right Gohan."
 
"Is Trunks…"
 
"He's fine. I've got to get you out of here."
 
"Vegeta can't fight them alone!" Gohan insisted.
 
"I don't want to argue with him. I think we'd be better off helping Goku and Piccolo," she nodded. "He didn't say we couldn't do that. And besides, there are two others on their way here to help."
 
Gohan groaned as Stellari blasted off holding him under the arms and back. "I think… I can fly… Aunt Stellari."
 
"Just relax. You're still dazed. Those blasts burned your skin badly. You took a huge risk blocking them," she chided.
 
"I'm okay, really, you don't have to worry," Gohan said as he squirmed a bit. "I can fly…"
 
"Okay," she nodded, letting him levitate out of her arms.
 
"Lemmie help you. Your energy isn't as much as mine…"
 
"You worry too much, kid," She chided him. "I can fly on my own if you can manage."
 
"Daddy and Uncle Raditz would want me to protect you," Gohan said. "It's the right thing to do."
 
"Let's go help your father and Mr. Piccolo. I just wonder where Raditz… ah yes… he's with them too!" she said.
 
"This way, I feel my Daddy this way," Gohan grunted, motioning to her to follow. Aunt and nephew shot off over the sea towards another island in the chain. As they flew along, Gohan's eyes widened with fear at two other traces.