Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Namekian Blues ❯ Meet 22 and 24, Tien and Yamcha! ( Chapter 51 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Royal Namekian Blues
Meet Androids 22 and 24!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own the Anime or Manga Dragon Ball Z. Toriyama does, and I make no money for writing this story. My fan characters Stellari, Fermi and Bohr, and any other minor chars mean no harm to the anime or manga.
 
Finally we get to the action where the other androids appear. And we find out what happened to Tien and Yamcha! My thanks to all my reviewers! I hope you enjoy this next action packed chapter!
*********
Soon the other two traces blew up into two figures wearing gleaming armor. Oddly enough the designs were similar to one another. A huge hulking giant and a graceful blonde both were wearing gleaming gold and black indicating Elite Second class.
 
"Oh shit, it's Nappa…" Gohan trembled.
 
"Take it easy, I won't let him hurt you, Gohan!" said Stellari as she wrapped her arm around his waist. Gohan tightened his grip, his eyes narrowing with hatred towards Nappa.
 
"What the hell are you doing here, runt?" Nappa said.
 
"Stay BACK!" Gohan growled, lifting his hands.
 
"Gohan, stop, he won't hurt you, I swear!" Stellari said, hugging him to restrain him.
 
"Professor, where's the Prince? I saw him and Prince Trunks…" Chablis said, then noticed Gohan's death stare.
 
"I don't want him near me!" Gohan growled. "He's a bad man!"
 
"Gohan, relax."
 
"What's the matter kid? Scared?"
 
"Leave him alone!" Stellari growled, her brown eyes flaring purple with her own chi.
 
"Father, go on and help the prince. They're not used to you."
 
"Nice threads woman. Where'd you get 'em?" Nappa whistled.
 
"Never mind! Just leave Gohan alone!" she glared at him. "If you please sir!"
 
"Daddy," Chablis said. Gohan's eyes momentarily flared blue, and Stellari felt his whole body trembling with ki.
 
"Gohan, easy…" she urged. "He can't hurt you or anyone! You're stronger then he is."
 
"I can't let him hurt anyone again!" Gohan said firmly, and to her shock energy flared. She yelped, but Gohan's arm tightened and pulled her close to his body so the aura of power surged over them both. To her shock she was being clutched by a gold haired figure. Gohan's long hair streamed down his back while the tops pointed upwards, and his eyes slanted under gilded brows. Super Saiyan energies surged through her body, kicking up her own chi.
 
"What the…" Stellari gasped, feeling the chi flooding her body. Her aura glowed intense purple, her hair crackling with power equivalent to Yamcha's numbers. He scouter bleeped.
 
"By the Legendary," Nappa stammered, his body trembling with fear. "How the hell can that brat…"
 
"Go away!" Gohan said, his voice tinged with anger. "Or I'll hurt you!"
 
"Professor, stop him!" Chablis cried.
 
"I'm getting out of here! I've got no time for dealing with that brat!" Nappa said shakily.
 
"Go Daddy," said Chablis. Nappa rocketed away at top speed.
 
"Gohan please!" Stellari said quickly. "She's my friend! I swear to God she won't' hurt you!"
 
"Are you sure?" Gohan asked, frowning at her.
 
"You're scaring me, Gohan… this energy…"
 
"I won't hurt you, Aunt Stellari, I'm only trying to protect you like my Daddy said to," said Gohan.
 
"Gohan, you've gone Super Saiyan… do you realize?" Stellari asked.
 
"What…" Gohan blinked. "I can't…"
 
"His energy… it's… like the Princes! This is impossible!" Chablis stammered.
 
"Go on Chablis. The prince needs you," Stellari said in a clipped soft tone.
 
"Yes…" stammered Chablis. Her blue scouter bleeped urgently and she blasted off after her Father. Gohan panted, then blasted off towards where Piccolo and Goku fought with Raditz against other foes.
 
"Gohan… you can let me go…" Stellari gasped.
 
"I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was still… I won't hurt you I swear it," Gohan said softly, looking at his trembling aunt in her Saiyan armor. Something seemed strange about it, evoking odd visions in the young boy's mind.
 
They reached the island where a frantic battle was going on. A huge hulking android battered Goku, blazing with Super Saiyan powers. His fists slammed back and forth with blows. Piccolo and Raditz were fighting two others, whose energies blazed.
 
"I don't want to hurt you!" Piccolo shouted.
 
"Don't fight me Piccolo, I don't want to hurt you!" shouted a familiar voice. Gohan's teal eyes widened in horror to see two familiar figures wearing Red Ribbon uniforms.
 
"No, it can't be!"
 
"RADITZ!" Stellari screamed as he slammed into the dirt. Gohan held her tightly, stopping her from going after him.
 
"Don't worry, I'll stop them!" Gohan urged her. "Stay close to me! I don't want you hurt!"
 
"Gohan!" shouted Piccolo.
 
"TRIBEAM!" yelled Tien. Stellari's eyes widened in horror to see Tienshinhan wearing a long green robe and hat marked with the Red Ribbon insignia. He held hands at the level of his chest, aiming his deadly beam towards Piccolo.
 
"Cherry Bullet!" Piccolo shouted, forming a light grenade between his hands. His projectile slammed into Tien's tribeam, which knocked the Namekian backwards.
 
"Wolf fang FIST!" Yamcha screamed, charging towards Raditz. The Saiyan warrior had suddenly recovered, his fists raised to anticipate. Standing still, Raditz upraised fists glowed with energy. He slammed his elbow into Yamcha's back, then his knee. Yamcha slammed into the sand, his spiky hair flopping. The Red Ribbon army insignia graced the back of an emerald green gi and orange scarf. At his hip he carried a scimitar. He rolled over, then drew the gleaming weapon as Raditz landed before him.
 
"Give up, human! You're no match for me!" Raditz taunted.
 
"Mr. Tien and Mr. Yamcha, they're… I can't sense their ki!" Gohan said in a tone filled with fury. "What have they DONE to them."
 
"I'm scanning…" she said, training her scouter. "Wait, Gohan, they've been converted to Androids!"
 
"How… you can't be sure!" Gohan blinked at her. Goku spun round, then aimed kiko ha blasts in a continuous stream towards the android sporting a Mohawk.
 
"What are you made of?" Goku panted, sweat pouring down his forehead.
 
"What's going on… my Dad's blasts are just bouncing off!" Gohan gaped.
 
Stellari narrowed eyes under her bandanna-covered forehead soaking sweat. "It's true, Gohan. My scouter's trained to detect Android power sources. And both Yamcha and Tien are now partly cyborg! They're protected with a special coating. Just like 17 and 18 are. That's why Piccolo and your father's ki blasts have no effect!"
 
"Rocket punch!" shouted 16. His fist blasted off, slamming into Goku's stomach. He grunted, shooting backwards. Dust flew up as Goku slammed into the side of the nearest hill with a splintering crash.
 
"DADDY!" Gohan shouted. He zipped out, holding Stellari as he suddenly hyperindexed. She materialized between Goku and the hulking figure of what she recognized to be 16.
 
"You are not my objective," 16 suddenly said as Gohan appeared between him and the fallen Goku. Stellari looked behind her in horror over Gohan's shoulder to see that Goku's fist raised, and then dropped.
 
"You stop hurting my daddy!" Gohan shouted. "HAYYAAY!"
 
Golden blasts slammed towards 16, knocking him back. Stellari tried to worm her way out of her nephew's iron grip, but he paid her no attention. "Gohan, stop, you can't do this! He's stronger then you!"
 
"Hold on!" he shouted.
 
"I have no reason to fight you. You're not my objective," said 16 in a robotic voice as he fixed ice blue eyes on Gohan.
 
"You won't stop me!" Gohan snarled. "Masenko, HAH!"
 
He finally let go of Stellari's waist, to hold hands before his head. A huge beam twice the diameter of his usual blast sizzled towards 16. Raising a spherical shield, the beam glanced off and surged towards the sky harmlessly lighting up the beach for miles.
 
"You cannot stop me with your blasts. Desist and retreat. My target is Son Goku," 16 said.
 
"You won't hurt my daddy!" Gohan said. Stellari drifted back, her eyes darting back and forth in horror.
 
She blasted off and landed near Goku who was slowly lifting himself from the pit. Staggering he held his ribs while his hair still flickered with super Saiyan powers. 16 lowered his field, then fired one of his fists towards Gohan, and then sent the other veering around the boy towards Goku. Stellari zipped before her brother in law, raising her red covered wrists to generate a solid barrier of ki. Goku blinked blurry eyes to see the green armored figure blocking the explosion that slammed her backwards. Green boots dug into the earth but she stood strong.
 
"What the heck is going on?" Goku panted, stumbling up behind her.
 
"Goku, are you okay?" asked Stellari.
 
"Uh huh, I'm fine. You shouldn't be here…" Goku blinked at her. He stared at her with blue eyes just like his son's, then stared up to where Gohan and 16 were trading punches.
 
"Gohan's gone Super Saiyan, you gotta stop him before he hurts himself," Stellari panted.
 
"Don't worry. You just stay outta danger!" Goku urged. He touched fingers to his head, and then grabbed her as blasts rained down from 16, which Gohan had blocked with a rapid flurry of fists. Stellari felt sick as she zipped into reality on a sheltered cove. Goku set her down and then pushed her away.
 
"Wait here!" he said, touching fingers to his forehead and vanishing. Gritting her teeth, Stellari kicked up a bit of sand and tried to narrow her scouter focus.
 
"I feel so useless. I probably WOULD get in the way. I can't fight these things," she panted. Suddenly pain stabbed into her head, and she held her stomach.
 
"RADITZ!" she gasped, feeling pain shooting through her body. Angrily she leaned down with her hands before her and shoved off with one foot as she seemed to have been doing lately.
 
Yamcha's fists pummeled Raditz. Another kick cracked his black armored breastplate. Then his sword slashed down as Raditz fists blocked it. Raditz was pushed back, and then he brought up his gaunteted fist to punch Yamcha's gut while blocking his sword with the other hand. He brought his forehead crashing down against the desert bandit's with a cracking blow.
 
Yamcha crumpled and staggered back. Shaking his head he regrouped while Raditz shot backwards. His fist crackled with purple energy as he shouted, "Don't push your luck! Saturday CRUSH!"
 
"Spirit Ball," Yamcha panted, holding his fist before him. As Raditz lobbed his sphere, Yamcha's own projectile whizzed towards Raditz. It swallowed his projectile, then grew in energy as Yamcha's fingers directed it in a dance around Raditz. He dodged and the ball slammed into the earth.
 
"Hah."
 
"No chance, idiot!" Yamcha leered. His fingers flipped up, and the spirit ball slammed upwards, crashing into Raditz jaw. He was knocked off balance backwards. Seizing the moment, Yamcha phased out and swung towards him with his sword blazing.
 
"Wolf fang…"
 
"Perspex!" Stellari gritted, appearing between him and the fallen Raditz. Both her hands held a long rod of clear plastic that blocked the downward motion of his sizzling scimitar.
 
"What the hell…" he blinked.
 
Stellari twisted the weapon around, then poked towards his face. Yamcha avoided it, and then arced his sword around till it stood before his head. Stellari then whirled the staff while bringing up her other hand to block his next slash with a temporary plastic shield. "Get back you!" she snapped.
 
"What… Stellari… what are you doing here…"
 
"I should ask you! Why are you attacking your friends! What's happened to you?" Stellari cried.
 
"Stay out of this, babe. This is between him and me!" Yamcha said as he lifted his hand. "Don't make me hurt you…"
 
"Don't even go there!" she snapped. Yamcha aimed a low-grade blast towards her, but to his shock the plastic rod she twirled like a bo staff deflected it.
 
"What the hell is that made of?"
 
"The same stuff as your skin," she said. "And I reckon that's why ki is useless… you went and got an upgrade didn't you?"
 
"I did it for you," Yamcha said as she advanced on him. Raditz groaned and rolled to his feet. He saw the green and black armored figure barely blocking Yamcha's flurry of fists.
 
"Bullshit!" Stellari yelled. She blocked his fist, and then whacked his jaw with the rod. It shattered on impact. Yamcha snapped his disjointed neck back with a crack, and looked at her with a mean smile on his scarred face.
 
"I don't' know WHY you're wearing that armor, babe, but you've been brainwashed by those dirty monkeys! I won't let them keep you hostage any longer! Give it up!"
 
"RRRRAAAAH!" yelled a voice behind him. Yamcha glanced as a fist cracked into his jaw. Another, and another followed it. Raditz punched him with powerful blows, back and forth. A ki blaze slammed point blank.
 
"Raditz, it won't work! You can't use ki on him!" Stellari shouted.
 
"Woman, get out of here!" Raditz shouted.
 
"Dammit, he's got a protective coating!" she shouted.
 
"No wonder," Piccolo said, his sensitive Namekian hearing picking up Stellari's shouts. Then his mouth quirked in an evil grin.
 
"I don't' want to hurt you Piccolo, but you give me no choice!" Tien gritted.
 
"Your choice is to stop or get hurt. Don't make me do this," Piccolo growled. His fist shot out and slammed into Tien, pushing him back. At the same time he formed a light grenade that exploded in Tien's face. Overloaded, he squeezed his triple eyes shut with hands before his face. This gave Piccolo the chance to pummel him with repeated punches.
 
"They can't win. The power's too great," said Stellari. Focussing her thoughts she tried to access her bond with Raditz.
 
"Raditz, you can't use ki. You got to distract him. I can stop him."
 
"Woman how?" asked Raditz voice in her thoughts.
 
"Keep his back to me. I'll do the rest," she said. Raditz nodded, keeping Yamcha just at bay with his rapid-fire kicks and hits. Strangely the human didn't tire as he matched him blow for blow. Another punch sent Raditz head ringing like a gong.
 
"Enough of this!" Raditz snarled. He suddenly flared gold before the desert bandit who stepped back.
 
"No way man!" gasped Yamcha. He again drew his sword, and started to arch it towards the gold mane Super Saiyan. This time crescents of blue energy shot towards Raditz. One slashed into his armor, while the other drew blood on his cheek.
 
"Damn it," Raditz snarled. Another volley slammed into him, and if not for his strength he would have been sliced to ribbons. His armor was covered in bright streaks as Yamcha's ki blades bit deeply.
 
"RRRAAAH!" Stellari screamed. She raised her hand and then punched a long dagger of plastic deep into Yamcha's lower back. He grunted and felt his body sizzle with pain. The fire caused him to drop to his knees.
 
"AGHHH… that won't… stop me!" he growled, reaching back and grabbing Stellari. Holding her by her armor he hurled her towards Raditz.
 
"Hit him Raditz, now!" she said. Raditz brought his fist cracking into Yamcha's head. With his spinal column severed, Yamcha staggered on his feet.
 
"YAMCHA!" shouted Tien. He broke off his attack from Piccolo.
 
"You win this round, Goku," said 16. He suddenly vanished, then a huge flare of white energy exploded, blinding them all with its radiance. When Goku and Gohan blinked they saw nothing but steaming smoke. Raditz held onto his wife, then set her down as he leaned heavily on her.
 
"Dammit, they got away!" Piccolo cursed.
 
"Daddy, are you all right?" Gohan asked. Both he and Goku had managed to keep 16 at bay.
 
"Gohan, you reached super Saiyan. That's incredible!" Goku panted.
 
"Was that really Mr. Tien and Mr. Yamcha?" Gohan asked.
 
"Rats, they escaped!" Raditz cursed.
 
"Are you all right love?" she asked.
 
"I'm… fine… though I wanted to break that bastard's neck!" Raditz gritted. His arm wrapped around her armored hip, and they rose together in a shared gleaming gold aura.
 
"Piccolo!" called Goku, panting as he and Gohan levitated near each other.
 
"It's no good. I can't sense them anywhere, Goku," Piccolo panted.
 
"Aunt Stellari… where…" Gohan panted.
 
"I'm okay!" she called, as Raditz shot forwards holding her close to him. Gold hair streamed and flapped in the breeze like a waterfall of sunlight down his back.
 
"I can't trigger the change, brother. It's not… easy," Raditz grunted at Goku. His Super Saiyan energies flagged, before his hair drooped into its black state again. Both Gohan and Goku dropped their own levels, wiping sweat from their brows.
 
"We'd better see if Vegeta and Trunks need help," Goku said.
 
"I'm coming with you, Dad," said Gohan.
 
"No, you go back to Mom and see if she's okay. We'll take it from here," said Goku.
 
"Listen to him Gohan. They might be targeting your family," said Piccolo. "I'll go with your father…"
 
"Piccolo, please go with him. There's no telling what Tien and Yamcha might do," said Goku.
 
"All right, let's go Gohan," said Piccolo. "Can you tell where they are, Professor?"
 
"My scouter can detect their energies," she said. "You might want one of these…"
 
Raditz pulled off his scouter and threw it towards Piccolo. The Namekian caught the device and grunted as he hooked it to his belt. "Thank you," Piccolo nodded.
 
"All right, let's go Brother. Stellari can show us where the androids are with her device…"
 
"Good luck Dad," said Gohan as he and Piccolo blasted off. Soon they were just a purple and a gold speck on the far horizon.
 
"You sure you want to stay with us," Goku asked.
 
"I have the scouter, you don't," said Stellari. "I'm going with you. You guys don't know they've got a special coating that makes them impervious to Saiyan or any ki attacks."
 
"Rats, no wonder my blasts had no effect," Goku scratched the back of his neck. "What can we do?"
 
"I'm thinking," Stellari groaned.
 
"Interesting armor, by the way. Who gave it to you?" Goku blinked.
 
"You just NOW notice?" Raditz blinked.
 
"Never mind, let's go!" Stellari groaned, blushing as Raditz held her close.
 
"But it looks just like…" Goku stammered at Raditz.
 
"Father's perhaps?" asked Raditz with a wry grin. "I wondered how long that would take you to notice Brother."
 
"But why?" Goku asked.
 
"I'm wondering that myself," said Stellari, glaring at Raditz.
 
"Because some things should not be forgotten, Brother even if we are on Earth," said Raditz cryptically.
"Father may have seen you defeat Freiza, but he deserves to have some presence in our battles now. To wear his design is a means of tribute to our sire."
 
"Uh okay… if you say so," Goku shook his head, utterly confused. "Still is pretty weird though."
 
"It is like your Son wearing the colors of the Namekian," said Raditz. "Or the garb you wear in honor of your Master Roshi, is it not?"
 
"I guess… but let's go see if Vegeta needs help!"
 
"I doubt he would want our interference, Brother," Raditz warned him as they approached the scene of the fight. Goku drew in his breath sharply to see Vegeta crashing into the nearby mountain. Trunks and Bliss were struggling to fight off 17 while Nappa zipped into place to shield his prince while 18 aimed another blast at him.
 
"I don't care, they need us!" said Goku. "Vegeta's letting his pride get to him!"
 
"Brother wait!" Raditz shouted. Suddenly Goku vanished and then zipped in proximity to Nappa.
 
"You won't stop me, you eyesore," 18 snorted derisively.
 
Nappa's mouth opened, aiming a blast towards her. She leaned to one side, easily letting his Chou Makou sizzle past her hair. Nappa then crackled with surging black energies. Around him the clouds themselves seemed to ionize. Raising two fingers, he flipped them up. "Say hello to oblivion, bitch," Nappa leered.
 
"Huh, that's actually impressive," 18 mumbled, extending her arms. "Shield on!"
 
Nappa's blasts surged around 18's field, crackling against the red ki. Unfortunately her barrier cancelled Nappa's disintegration attack to his shock. Meanwhile Goku landed by Vegeta and leaned down. Angrily the Prince slapped his hand away. "Don't touch me, low class scum! I don't' need your help!"
 
"Vegeta, we can't with with ki! They've got a special coating…"
 
"Get away! This is my fight!" Vegeta snarled, shoving Goku away with a derisive thrust of his gloved hand. Goku backed away, letting Vegeta blast off towards 18 again.
 
"I guess I get what you mean," Goku shook his head. "But I won't just stand by and let you get creamed. It's not a fair fight. And she's playing with all of us!"
 
Chablis suddenly yelped as 17 zipped behind her. Grabbing her waist he swung her behind him. "Well well, what do we have here?"
 
"Let me go you bastard!" Chablis shouted.
 
"You heard the lady!" Trunks rasped, lifting his sword.
 
"Oh please!" 17 laughed. He fired a blast that slammed into Trunks hand. With a yelp of pain Trunks released his sword. It spun out of his grasp, before sinking into the ocean under him.
 
"Dam you!" Trunks drew in his breath. Carrying Chablis who was kicking and punching, 17 aimed another blast towards him. Trunks deflected it, then waved his hands rapidly before his face to generate the burning ball of light. It shot towards 17 who merely spanned his arms and legs, but still held Chablis. With a cackle he let the energy slam dead on into him.
 
"You fool, that only makes me stronger," 17 taunted, emerging whole and intact from behind the smoke.
 
"Trunks stop! He's only getting stronger the more ki we use!" Chablis shouted.
 
"Enough from you, sweetheart. No sense giving him the hint," said 17. He squeezed her neck, and she fell limp in his arms. Trunks zipped to within just a few feet of his nemesis, only to get a rapid series of fists and kick in his face, then a blast at point blank range.
 
Raditz veered into view, breaking Trunks fall with his body. Simultaneously, a figure in black and green armor spanned her arms wide, generating a solid plastic barrier to cover them against any other attacks. 17 blinked in confusion to see the human Stellari in Saiyan style armor that looked like something out of Dr. Gero's databanks.
 
"Well well, a blast from the past. What are you doing here, Doc? Come to teach the delinquent a lesson?" 17 asked bored.
 
"You're making a big mistake kid. You and your sister don't have to do what the Professor Says. He's dead."
 
"Shows what you know. We don't work for him. We work for us. And I'm sick of hearing your lessons Teach. Time for you to retire!" said 17.
 
"Don't' make me come over there!" Stellari said in her best authoritative voice.
 
"Oh I'm so scared, Doc. Give it up! You'd be better off with us then with those clowns," laughed 17.
 
"You're delusional," said Stellari.
 
"Please, give me a break," said 17, rolling his eyes. "While I've got your friend here I don't' think you'll try anything stupid!"
 
"I don't need to even touch you," Stellari said with a sickeningly sweet voice. "Why should I spoil your fun. This is all a game to you isn't it?"
 
"Now you get it. I see why you belong in a classroom and not in a battlefield. Go back to the lab and play with your test tubes before you get hurt," 17 sneered. "You're so not cool like this."
 
"Burning attack!" Trunks shouted.
 
"Huh?" gasped 17. A sphere of ki sizzled towards him. AT the same moment, someone punched his stomach and wrenched Chablis from his grip. Angrily 17 kicked Raditz in the gut, cuffing him off while the energy blast impacted. It tossed him back.
 
"Let her go!" Stellari shouted.
 
"This is boring. I'm getting out of here before I waste any more energy on you. Lame," snorted 17. "Field on!"
 
Again the blue sphere sizzled into being around 17 at a diameter of ten feet. Both Trunks and Raditz were flung off with pain lacing through their joints. It seemed that every nerve ending blistered with searing fire that stunned them and scrambled their brains. Stellari rocketed forwards throwing back a red cuffed hand. A hail of spikes sizzled through, slipping into 17's shoulder and neck once his field dropped. He gritted in annoyance, then felt a kick smash into his face.
 
Stellari gasped, forming a barrier of plastic that shattered when 17's hand slapped her away. Head over heels she tumbled, trying to right herself. The armor held as she brushed hair from her face. Another plastic dart hit 17 in the wrist when he raised his hands to generate a ki ball. Energy crackled disrupted by the plastic that sliced through his wrist.
 
"Dammit," 17 grumbled. "Enough games, Professor! Give it up!"
 
An energy ball crackled towards her, thrown from his other hand. He had thrown Bliss up in the air, then caught her with his spike-injured wrist while throwing his blast. Crossing her wrists, Stellari gasped as she felt the blinding energy approach. Luckily Trunks appeared before her, blocking the sphere as Raditz caught her in his arms.
 
In the meantime 18 had continued to pummel Vegeta. Nappa was tossed around like a rag doll. Finally Goku zipped in when Vegeta was repeatedly used as 18's punching bag. His gold aura dropped and he lay facelong in the sand of the beach. Goku's energy crackled at his hip. Slowly he gathered energy.
 
"That won't work," 18 laughed.
 
"No!" cried a voice from below. 18 glanced down to see a small figure in red gi that had just arrived to the fray.
 
"Vegeta!" cried Krillen.
 
"Get him away from here!" Goku shouted.
 
"Stay back runt!" Nappa gasped, staggering forwards. Krillen swallowed hard, blasting off into the air towards 18 and Goku exchanging blasts. Goku's Kamehameha simply was deflected by the flick of 18's wrist as if it were a fly. In turn the force of her Infinity blasts crashing into him blew him back.
 
"Goku!" yelled Krillen. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Nappa gathering up the battered form of his Prince and blasting off to a safe distance. Trunks was still fighting 17 while Raditz was retreating with someone else.
 
"Is that all you've got?" 18 asked, flipping hair from her face.
 
"What are you doing! Are you crazy!" Krillen cried.
 
"well, well, who are you?" 18 asked as she saw the new fighter zip in between her and a panting Goku. Her last blast had hit him far harder then he let on, and his own energy was flagging.
 
"Krillen, don't!" Goku cried, his hand upraised.
 
"Please, stop this! Why are you fighting us like this! What do you want?" Krillen asked.
 
"Amusement of course," said 18 sweetly. "And these guys are sadly disappointing. I'd hoped for more."
 
"But… but… you're just beating them around like they were nothing…" Krillen stammered, his eyes fixated on the icy beauty before him.
 
"Exactly," 18 said, zipping close. Leaning over she pressed a soft kiss to Krillen's cheek. He squeezed his eyes shut expecting her to strike, but gasped in shock at the momentary soft touch.
 
"Wha…" he blinked.
 
"Later, handsome," she blinked, then vanished in a flash of energy. At the same time, 17 zipped away, holding Chablis.
 
"NO!" Trunks screamed.
 
"Bliss!" cried Stellari.
 
"Damn it!" cursed Raditz.
 
"What the heck was that?" Krillen asked, blinking in shock as he stood there relatively unharmed. He touched his cheek, which still felt warm from 18's soft kiss.
 
"Krillen!" Goku gasped, suddenly materializing near him. "Are you all right?"
 
"I.. don't know… man Goku you're a mess… what happened?"
 
"Those two were a bit stronger… ehehe then I thought, I guess," Goku panted with a smile on his face. "Whooo what a workout… where's Vegeta?"
 
"His goon carried him off I think," Krillen panted. "You found Tien and Yamcha?"
 
"Yes, and they're under the control of the Red Ribbon army!" Goku snapped.
 
"No way, are you kidding?" Krillen's eyes widened in horror. He gulped the lump in his throat down with disbelief. His stomach twisted in knots at the impact of Goku's stern words.
 
"They have her, I can't believe it!" Trunks yelled.
 
"Your Majesty, you can't help her!" Raditz shouted.
 
"Hold on," Goku panted. He touched his forehead, then materialized behind Trunks.
 
"Let me go, Goku! They have her! There's no telling what they'll do!" Trunks yelled. Goku had pinned the youth's arms behind his back in the meantime to hold him.
 
"Trunks, you can't help her like this! We'll go after her, I promise!" Goku said. "But this wont' help!"
 
"Oh man, what's going on? What did I miss?"
 
"It's a long story," Goku said. "You might want to go after where Piccolo and Gohan are. They saw Tien and Yamcha..."
 
"All right. You okay here?"
 
"Go on," said Raditz sharply. "We can handle this."
 
"R.. right," Krillen stammered. Soon he was just a small white glimmer of ki on the far horizon like Nappa and Vegeta had become. Left alone with a raging Trunks, Goku and Raditz exchanged anxious glances.
 
"I'm sorry Trunks," said Goku. He flipped Trunks out still holding his arm. Then a second later Trunks head snapped back at the impact of Goku's fist in his jaw. Gently Goku caught Trunks in his arms.
 
"Must you do that, Brother?" Raditz asked.
 
"I had to. Man this is terrible… I didn't expect…"
 
"What now, Brother?" asked Raditz tensely.
 
"I need to find those androids. But Trunks is going to be awful upset when he comes around," said Goku.
 
"Someone should explain to him," said Stellari.
 
"What's the range of that thing?" asked Goku. "Your android radar?"
 
"I'm not sure…" said Stellari.
 
"Let's go after them," Goku said angrily. "Give it here…"
 
"I want to go with you two. I know their weaknesses. Ki blasts won't stop them, Goku. We need to find a way to disrupt their coatings," said Stellari.
 
"She's right. Somehow her plastics disrupt their ki," said Raditz.
 
"Bulma has a gun that did the same thing, didn't it?" asked Goku, suddenly remembering. He shouldered Trunks body and then blinked at Raditz and Stellari.
 
"Yes. That's right."
 
"You two wait here. I'm going to get Trunks to Capsule and tell Bulma. Maybe she can keep him calm enough so he can follow. Are you sure you're up to this, Stellari?" Goku asked.
 
"Yes Goku. I want to help," she panted.
 
"Then let's go," said Goku. "When I get back."
 
"Right," Raditz nodded. He and Stellari exchanged worried glances as Goku vanished with Trunks unconscious body.