Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Namekian Blues ❯ Trinary Son Attack ( Chapter 62 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: Dragon Ball Z belongs to Toei Animation Co. Ltd., Viz, and was created by Toriyama. I do not own the anime or the manga. I own the fancharacters Stellari, Fermi and Bohr. I make no money writing this fanfiction and am only borrowing the characters for a while.
 
Royal Namekian Blues
Trinary Son Attack
 
by Trynia Merin
 
Thanks to Butterfly V, Unwanted Empathy and others for reading and commenting on this! I'm answering a few questions pointed out to me in the latest reviews so I hope this makes sense. Thanks as always for the insightful reviews!
****
 
 
"Goku's too naive and trusting. But I could be a fool for not realizing that the kids can find a much better life under his training then yours. They'll never know the monster their father was. With you out of the way Goku can take them as his own, thinking you died in battle," echoed a male voice through a dark haze.
 
"Says YOU!" Raditz roared. Hearing his son's anger Bardock groaned, his head ringing like a gong. He heard the solid impact of fists on bodies and then blinked up to see his son taking on the android single-handed. Raditz smashed through the wall, his hands raised to block a beam with some strange plastic shield.
 
"That idiot," Bardock wheezed. He reached for something in his boot pocket, and weighed it in his hand. The small object was something that Goku had recommended he take, and Bardock was still not sure what it would do.
 
"Time to see if this works," he mumbled, then popped the thing in his mouth. Tasting faintly of fish it slid over his tongue and shot down his dry throat. Eyes widened in shock as a huge jolt of energy exploded over his body. Wounds stopped bleeding and every ache and pain vanished.
 
"Huh, instant rejuvenation tank. Now that bastard's going to get a piece of some real fighting," Bardock thought. He teleported easily from the wreckage, moving into the main chamber where Raditz struggled against the beam. Still the android known as Yamcha poured in more power. Focussing his scouter, Bardock bit his lip at the numbers.
 
"He can't get out from under. What is that idiot doing?" Bardock wondered. Infinity batteries flared, but he saw no power sign in his scouter from the flaring energies of the android continuing his beam war against the plastic shield Raditz held up.
 
"I'm way stronger then you can imagine! Give up!" Yamcha shouted.
 
"You… I'll kill you yet," Raditz gritted, digging in his heels. "Nobody has the right to do what you have done to me and mine!"
 
"I'm not the one who's going to die today, jerkface," Yamcha snickered.
 
"Riot javelin don't fail me now," he thought, teleporting behind Yamcha. Bardock fisted his hand to the side, summoning the new ki crackling over his rejuvenated body. To his delight the near fatal injury he'd recovered from had considerably doubled his power. Such was the legacy of a full-blooded Saiyan, snatching victory from defeat stronger then ever.
 
"Here's something from me to you, for what you did to my brat's brats!" Bardock shouted, flinging the green sphere directly into Yamcha's back.
 
"What the hell…" Yamcha gasped; suddenly feeling green light slam hard into him. While it didn't penetrate, it broke his concentration so his Kamehameha wave petered out. Raditz dropped his shield, and threw up both hands.
 
"Double Sunday!" he roared, power swirling in crescent shaped arcs before charging into twin beams of death. They slammed into Yamcha full force, thrusting him back into the far wall. It shattered, sending masonry everywhere. Having more then enough holes punched in it, the structure's roof crumpled. Bardock and Raditz easily avoided the debris, then stood only feet from each other.
 
"What are you doing here, old man?" Raditz grunted. He brushed hair out of his face that had slipped loose from the metal bands confining the rest.
 
"That's a fine thank you, you ungrateful sod," Bardock shot back. "When I saved your ass!"
 
"I don't need YOUR help!" Raditz barked.
 
"Of course you do, idiot!" Bardock glared at him. "You've got all that power but you don't have any finesse! Takes more then raw energy to make a good fighter! Haven't I taught you anything?"
 
"Kakkarot's trained me to be far stronger then…" Raditz boasted. He didn't notice that over his shoulder the android climbed out of the hole he'd punched through the wall after Bardock's blast.
 
"So de kan super!" Yamcha howled.
 
"Look out moron!" Bardock shouted. Charging headlong with a loud battle cry, Yamcha raised his hand, flinging a sphere forwards.
 
"Oh really?" Raditz asked. "Saturday Crush!"
 
"Gimme a BREAK!" Yamcha laughed, jerking his fingers. He twisted them in a c shape, and the spirit ball split into two. He stood his ground, blocking Raditz sphere with the first, and then sending the other after Bardock.
 
"Here, try THIS," Bardock said, zipping quickly with the missile directly behind him. He doubled back towards a startled Yamcha, and then phased out at the last moment.
 
"Oh crap," Yamcha cursed. His own spirit ball slammed into him before he could dissipate it, causing each of his muscles to clench all at once. Circuits fizzled with the sudden power overload, freezing him in place. Moments later Bardock roared and slammed him with a roundhouse kick from behind.
 
"RAAAH!" Raditz shouted, cracking his fist into Yamcha's head from the other side. Both Saiyans pummeled Yamcha with kicks and punches from every angle, not giving him the chance to regain his equilibrium.
 
"FIELD ON!" Yamcha shrilled. Both father and son were hurled away by the blue sphere radiating from Yamcha's spread arms and legs.
 
"Now what?" asked Raditz, flipping over and landing in a squat while Bardock rolled like a log and pushed his way to his feet.
 
"Final Avenger pattern! I'll set him up!" Bardock shouted in Saiyan.
 
"You sure?" Raditz asked. Bardock winked, then slid his arms behind a staggering Yamcha to squeeze him in a hold under his armpits.
 
"You can't stop me with that simple trick! I'll break your arms off!" Yamcha slurred his automatic compensatory trying to adjust to the pummeling.
 
"Nano spear!" Raditz snarled, hand upraised. A long shaft of plastic solidified from the spike of ki, and Raditz thrust it forwards. Bardock flipped up just in time, avoiding the spike that thrust through Yamcha's belly and came out the other side with a sound much like Chichi cutting a ripe pumpkin.
 
Bardock and Raditz flipped back, standing a good distance. They nodded at one another, then exchanged more words in Saiyan tongue. Yamcha coughed up blood, grabbing the spike, and trying to tear it out. "You can't kill me with a piece of plastic! I'm… far stronger then either of you could imagine. I'm not the weakest link anymore!"
 
"Shall we?" Bardock asked.
 
"Be my guest. This is what you get for harming my family and humiliating my reputation, time to die!" Raditz barked.
 
"You're toast for messing with what's mine, human," Bardock added for good measure. "Heat Phalanx!"
 
Hot plasma streamed from the flat of Bardock's hand, mingling with the ki blast that Raditz forced from his. Together the energies combined and formed a shaft of blinding power. The beam cracked into Yamcha full force, pushing through the hole already made by Raditz spear of plastic. Yamcha howled, crumpling to the ground as energy cut him down. Then Bardock again phased out, and hit him with a left hook followed by an uppercut. Seizing him from behind, Bardock slammed his knee into Yamcha's back, grabbing by his shoulders. Yamcha screamed as he felt the repeated motions of Bardock's bones pushing Saiyan flesh to its limits. Hurling him towards Raditz, Bardock gave his son a deadly nod.
 
Raditz caught Yamcha's flying body, and then pushed his hand in the android's face. Yamcha gasped for breath as something solidified over his mouth and nose. Raditz tossed him back against the wall, and threw his hands in several fast motions, shouting, "Razorquill!"
 
Fine shards of plastic pierced all Yamcha's pressure points. Pinned like a butterfly his body was limp and lifeless. Bardock nodded with satisfaction, and then something bleeping his scouter caught his attention.
 
"Raditz, look out!" he shouted.
 
"YAMCHA!" screamed a voice. "Blast cannon!"
 
Bardock cannoned into Raditz, knocking him clear of the thigh diameter blast. It crashed into the flickering circuits of the computer, drilling a smoking hole through it that opened into the night. Rolling over, Raditz looked over his father's shoulder to see a green robed figure with outrage on his face.
 
Panting with fury, Tien appeared near Yamcha. He grabbed the slack jaw of the warrior; flipping Yamcha's inclined head to the left and the right. He gasped, "Oh god what did they do to you…"
 
"What he deserved," Raditz panted, untangling himself from Bardock. Father and son moved apart, their eyes and senses trying to anticipate the new arrival's next move. Angrily he fixed a ternary gaze on the two Saiyans, eyes flaring white-hot. Around his body objects began to levitate and swirl. He rose off the floor to hover at a height of nearly two feet. From every side objects loosened from the remaining walls, pummeling Bardock and Raditz who had to crossed their gauntlets before their faces. Necks craned to press their chins into their collarbones down while their eyes squeezed open to mere slits against the barrage.
 
"Is THAT all you can muster?" Bardock challenged.
 
"I'll kill you for this!" Tien screamed. "And since there are two of you… four will do!"
 
Bardock blinked as he suddenly moved fast with a rapid series of arm movements. Soon Tien split in half, and then that into another division. No less then four replicas fanned out from the source and raised their hands to generate a beam at the index finger.
 
"Dodon ray!" all four of them chorused.
 
"Scatter!" Bardock shouted.
 
"RAAAGGH!" Raditz shouted. Arms spanned wide his form blazed with bright gold energies. The two Tienshinhan replicas pursuing him stopped up sort when their beams were blocked with the flat of the massive hand. Gathering size and strength, Raditz stood calmly before him. Teal eyes blazed with fury along with the top spikes of his hair standing up. The hair seemed to grow longer in the back, swirling like a waterfall of gold.
 
"That won't do you any good. Even as a Super Saiyan you're nowhere near Goku's power. And I know exactly how to fight a Super Saiyan too!" Tien said.
 
"Friday blaze!" Raditz growled, spanning his arms wide. Two beams pulsed in an Y configuration, then formed a single beam to target one Tien. As that one dodged, Raditz arced the beam around just as Goku had showed him to do with the Kamehameha wave.
 
Meanwhile Bardock zipped in an intricate pattern, avoiding the long straight beams that the two other clones sent his way. His scouter bleeped, showing each had only 1/4 the power of the first judging from the infinity batteries. Still the two of them seemed to keep up easily with his movements.
 
"Solar prominence!" one of them shouted. A bright blinding light flared into Bardock's retinas, causing him to cry out in pain. Then a flickering tongue of plasma lashed into him as well.
 
"Father!" Raditz grunted, hearing Bardock's groan and a crushing crack of crumbling masonry.
 
"Worry about yourself," the other two Tiens said. All four of them suddenly surrounded Raditz in a square.
 
"Now what?" Raditz wondered. He levitated up, but each of the Tiens lifted their hands, shouting in unison.
 
"Tribeam!" they chorused.
 
Raditz hurled a series of blasts down, but the four beams angled to track him and formed a pyramid in the middle. From its top shot a thick beam vertically, painting the crumbling base in blinding white light. Howling Raditz was almost knocked unconscious from the combined blast. He crumpled to the center of the square of four androids. A smile crept over each of the Tien's lips and he said, "Well that worked well. Considering it was last used on Goku I think it's appropriate to use it again to destroy you!"
 
"Solar FLARE!" shouted someone that teleported above. All four of the Tiens howled in pain at the overload to their senses.
 
Goku shot down, grabbing up Raditz in his arms and teleported out of the center of the square. Raditz panted, looking up into the face of his younger brother. Teal eyes regarded each other, and Goku said, "I thought you could use a hand here."
 
"Brother… what about…" Raditz protested.
 
"Piccolo sent me a mental flash. He's protecting Stellari. Don't worry, I'll get you and Bardock out of here," said Goku.
 
"I demand revenge," he panted.
 
"Now's NOT the time," Goku said. Cursing the four Tienshinhans blinked.
 
"Compensating… there," Tien said. All four androids merged into one again, leaving Tien to catch sight of Goku carrying his fallen brother. Still stunned from the combined attack, Raditz dropped out of Super Saiyan form.
 
"Tien, stop it now!" Goku shouted. He settled Raditz over his shoulders in a fireman carry, and then stood up to his full height. The flat of one large hand raised to cover Tien's blasts. Easily the dodon ray deflected from Goku's palm into the remaining walls. Pieces of masonry dropped around Goku, but the sheer gold light of his aura vaporized any flack before it could pelt him.
 
"Goku, I don't want you dead. You've got one chance to leave now, for old time's sake. Before Android 13 comes and kills you!" Tien said.
 
"Who?" Goku asked, blinking at him. "I don't know who that is, but you've gotta listen to me."
 
"No Goku, it's YOU who should listen. Allying with these Saiyans only will bring misery for you and your family! Before long they'll be the most hated beings on the planet!"
 
"What do you mean?" Goku asked. Tien drifted forwards, levitating much like Chautzu did. Telekinetic powers crackled along his body.
 
"He's on his way here. You might have destroyed his computer, but Super Android 13 has more then enough power to wipe you out Goku if you don't leave now…"
 
"I can't leave without them," Goku said.
 
"I can't let you save them. Either leave now or prepare to face me. And I'm much stronger then you can imagine, Goku. I might even be able to hurt you badly. And I don't want to do that," Tien said quietly.
 
"But we do," said another voice.
 
"I can handle this!" Tien said.
 
"Target located. Identified. Destruction of Son Goku primary objective," said 16.
 
"Oh man," Goku cursed. He grabbed up Raditz and backed away. Sensing Bardock's energies he grabbed him up as well.
 
"Stay back!" Tien shouted, turning to face 16 and 17 hovering above.
 
"Finally we get some fun and you have to ruin it? Lame!" 17 snorted.
 
"Goku get OUT Of here!" Tien shouted.
 
"Thanks Tien, you won't regret this," Goku nodded. He rushed over to grab up Bardock and hold him at his side. As Tien prepared to take on the others, Goku zipped out of the ruined Red Ribbon base.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
Images swarmed with the feeling of movement. Bardock forced his way to consciousness only to see the ocean zipping along under him. Someone was carrying him with his or her arm tucked under his waist. Twisting his head around he saw the brilliant gold of his rescuer's hair. Teal eyes blinked down along with the concerned frown.
"S… Son… Kakkarot… you…" Bardock grumbled. "Let me go!"
 
"Can you fly on your own?" Goku asked.
 
"Watch me! I'm not some weak kid!" Bardock grunted. Goku released his father, and Bardock floated with his own power.
 
"We have to get out of here now," Goku said. "Grab my shoulder."
 
"All right," Bardock nodded. Now able to reach his fingers to his forehead Goku transmitted them far from the exploding red ribbon base. He trained on the signal given him by Piccolo's mind, and soon materialized near the Orange Star hospital's ER entrance. Out of the lobby rushed the familiar shape in green armor almost identical to Bardock's own. In either arm she carried the Saiyan pups with their tails twisted around her upper arms.
 
Like a silent sentinel Piccolo turned around, cape flapping in the wind. From beneath his turban he regarded Goku, his brother and father grimly. "Took you long enough."
 
"Raditz, father!" Stellari cried, rushing up.
 
"You're okay!" Goku cried. "But Raditz got hurt pretty hard."
 
"You'd better take him inside. Bulma's cordoned off a whole wing of the hospital for them," said Stellari.
 
"I suppose I'll have to take him in," said Piccolo. "Considering how Chichi says you are around hospitals!"
 
"Thanks, Piccolo!" said Goku, helping hand Raditz over. Bardock rushed over to his daughter in law, standing close as she rushed over to her mate.
 
"Take it easy with him!" she urged.
 
"Stay back here girl, the Namekian's got it covered," Bardock said. "Too bad I only had one of those beans."
 
"No worries," Goku nodded. "You okay?"
 
"As best as I can be," she panted. "Thank you Father, for what you did."
 
"Don't make a big deal out of it. I did what I had to. Can't let these pups become someone's science fair project, can I?"
 
"I'll take him for a minute," Goku said, gently scooping the whimpering Planck from Stellari's trembling arm. The experience had taken its toll and she was almost dead on her feet. Grumbling Bardock moved over and slid an arm around her waist on her other side, stopping her from pitching forwards. Goku toddled his nephew, falling out of his Super Saiyan form.
 
"Easy there little guy. Uncle Goku's here. And your grandpa!"
 
Bardock brushed strands of hair out of his granddaughter Radzia's face. Looking at her reminded him of his mate, and he did not know how horrid her battle had been. The bond they shared had ended in silence, and Bardock sensed she was badly hurt. She whimpered a bit, and he stroked the baby's cheek tenderly. "Takes some getting used to. I'll admit. Is Kinoha…"
 
"I don't know. The last I heard Bulma was putting her into a regeneration tank. Chichi and Gohan are inside. Chichi didn't want her son put in a tank…"
 
"I'll talk to her," Goku sighed, rolling his eyes.
 
"Stubborn woman," Bardock chuckled. "Let's go in."