Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Second Chances for Bardock's Sons ❯ Mutually Enslaved ( Chapter 23 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Second Chances
Mutually enslaved
 
Disclaimer: I don't own them. Funimation owns Dragon Ball Z. I own any fanfiction characters mentioned otherwise like Chablis, Tomic and others. This is for entertainment only, not to make money.
 
By StarbearerTM aka Polymer
**
Bulma sighed as she put on the clothing piled before her. The two Idsarjin pleasure girls Jennlynn and Naiya were assisting her in putting on the foreign garb. Both of them had hair that was similar in color to her own, and she felt remotely safe around them since they were quiet and pleasant.
 
"Don't you guys get sick of being slaves?" she asked.
 
"Milady we cannot question our master," Jennlynn whispered.
 
"Corporal Tomic is our mistress. She gives us her merciful orders, as does our master Raditz," Naiya nodded.
 
"But you mean they're a married couple and they have YOU to screw?"
 
"It is their wish, so it be," whispered Naiya.
 
"This is NUTS!" Bulma swallowed hard.
 
"Milady, please, there are many listening! Do you wish to get us ALL in trouble?" Jennlynn pleaded, shushing her. Either female helped Bulma to wrap the sash around her waist so her bellybutton showed. Thankfully the outfit had panties over which a veilskirt hid most of her upper body like a bellydancer's costume. Ankle bracelets were made of some gold and silver metal, while the sandals were jeweled straps with high heels. Around her neck she felt the slave collar buckled, with a long jeweled leash. Up her arm Naiya slipped a ring that was a band three inches wide. Bulma noticed the trident shaped mark with a curve beneath it with surprise.
 
"It's the device of Vegetasei," whispered Naiya. "You belong to the Prince."
 
"I don't belong to anyone, and neither should you," Bulma said firmly.
 
"Milady!" hissed Jennlyn. "Listen once. And listen well. We don't like this any more then you, but would you rather serve the Prince of all Saiyans or the cruel Zarbon? At least the Prince treats his slaves well and humanely! He will not force himself on you if you are unwilling!"
 
"Prince Vegeta is kind if you do not betray him," Naiya nodded.
 
"Wait, you mean you belong to him? But you were Turles…"
 
"Yes, but we were promised to the Prince. We served him on Idsarsei, but then we were traded to the Destroyer world of Pyorrheas to serve Leader," whispered Jennlynn. "Corporal Parsnip retrieved us. Fortunately Lord Turles saw our brands and knew we were the Princes!"
 
Both of them showed the armbands with the same device. Bulma saw that the metal merged with the skin, bearing the same logo. "You mean Vegeta…"
 
"He treated us well. Freiza gave us to him as a gift. To initiate him into manhood. And he was very kind," Jennlynn blushed.
 
"How OLD are you?"
 
"I am twenty two Saiyan years," whispered Naiya.
 
"And I am Twenty, though I look younger," Jennlynn added.
 
"You mean you slept with him?" Bulma swallowed hard.
 
"Yes milady. If he did not take us, we would have been returned to Lord Dudoria and lord Freiza," whispered Naiya with a horrified look on her face. "Turles did not touch us. We are for the Prince if he pleases."
 
"Is he expecting ME to…"
 
"Only if you willingly give yourself to him," whispered Naiya. "Don't be sad. The Prince will treat you well if you treat him well."
 
"Please Bulma, you are highly favored to receive such nice garments," said Jennlynn. Bulma noticed that her silver lame top showed her midriff, but her bust was covered. Just then they heard the dragging step of someone entering.
 
"Excuse me, Bulma," said Jennlynn.
 
"You must take care of Master Raditz, who we now serve," said Naiya. "I will stay with Bulma and initiate her."
 
"Wait, you said you were Vegeta's… I mean the Princes…"
 
"He gives us to whom he likes. You are now his servant, we are his property. If he should request us back, Master Raditz and Mistress Tomic would surrender us," Jennlynn chattered, leading Bulma over to the kitchen area. "Now watch, I must train you in the use of the food dispensers. You must learn to do this perfectly for his Majesty, and Master Nappa and Mistress Tomic, and Master Raditz."
 
"I don't get this!" Bulma swallowed.
 
"Watch," Jennlynn said. "Mated Saiyans don't use our services for bed slaves. We prepare their food. Our first priority is just tending their cabins and dressing them. We are common property of the Prince's team. His desires come first, but now you will be his favorite slave."
 
"I am not a slave," Bulma gritted.
 
"Do you wish to die?" Jennlynn said firmly.
 
"I don't," Bulma wiped her tears.
 
"Then behave, and please the Prince. And he will reward you with more status," said Jennlynn. "Service is its own reward. He does not beat us like the other masters do."
 
"Or like Lady Luki did to our brother Dracor," whispered Naiya. She opened the door and inclined her head to a weary Raditz. Slowly he strode in, and gently took her leash. She felt his hand on her head and rose.
 
"This way master," said Naiya.
 
"Where is Tomic?" Raditz asked. Bulma sighed and let Jennlynn show her what she needed to know. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Naiya tending to Raditz, and he made no move to grope or touch her. Rather he was the gentleman, simply letting her prepare him food and help remove his large armored breastplate and slip a silk robe around his body. It reminded her of a housecoat. He sat down in a huge chair and began to eat while she rubbed his shoulders. Nothing overtly sexual.
 
"Tomic is his mate. Raditz wants no other woman now," whispered Jennlynn. "He is a Second Class, but it is common for Third Class who ascend to only want their mates. Unless they and their mates are apart and need us to satiate their appetites."
 
"I see," Bulma swallowed. "But doesn't the Prince have a mate?"
 
"He has his pick of any female. Only the one who bears his son will be his true mate," said Jennlynn. "Now come with me!"
 
Raditz saw Bulma bustling about the cabin. Bulma noticed that the gravity was only that of Earth, and wondered in this. Raditz did not inappropriately gawk at her to her surprise. Rather he looked extremely worried and often glanced at the door in the anticipation of someone. As time passed he put away a great amount of food including roast game and fruits peeled by Naiya. Finally the door opened and Raditz stood up with joy on his face.
 
Standing in the doorway wearing clothes much like she was Tomic. Bulma saw the curve of the female's belly, and the way in which Tomic's tail wrapped around her midriff. The skirt hung low around her hips, and she wore jeweled bracelets. Midway up her thigh on her left leg was a ring identical to the one Raditz wore, as well as a band of the same red metal on her upper left arm. Raditz rushed over and grasped Tomic up in an embrace. Both of them shared a heated kiss as the door hissed shut behind them.
 
"Tomic, are you all right?" Raditz asked.
 
"Yes, but I feel strange," Tomic reeled. Raditz gently helped her to sit. Naiya and Jennlynn motioned Bulma to join them.
 
"Some wine?" Bulma asked, carrying a pitcher and goblets.
 
"Very good," Jennlynn nodded. "I'll get her food, and you just rub her neck. I'll tend to Master Raditz."
 
"Okay," Bulma swallowed. She placed the wine before Tomic, who looked at her with worry.
 
"You all right?" Tomic asked.
 
"Yes I'm okay. I'm getting… training," Bulma bit off the last word.
 
"I'm sorry," Tomic said, grabbing Bulma's arm and whispering to her in English.
 
"I know. Is this the only way?"
 
"I'll be looking out for you. I asked Lord Turles to put you on Professor Bardock's science crew. You'll see him within the week if you prove a loyal servant fourth class to Raditz and I, and to the Prince," said Tomic.
 
"A scientist. Finally," Bulma sighed with relief. "But why a week?"
 
"An adjustment period for all servants," said Raditz, clutching Tomic's hand. His tail unattached and intertwined with Tomic's as she sat on his lap. Bulma realized the small stools were for women unless they sat on the laps of their males. Groaning she wondered if she would have to do the same with Vegeta. He would never let her live it down.
 
"Bulma, attend me please," Tomic said, motioning to the small footstool. "Keep me company while I eat?"
 
"All right…" Bulma said. Raditz nodded and continued to eat, giving Bulma a reassuring wink. Something about his face reminded her of Goku, and she felt reassured that in some way her friend was with her in spirit. Raditz was his older brother, and he HAD saved Goku's life.
 
"I will look out for you, little one," Raditz said softly as he grabbed Bulma's arm and pulled her close to his ear. "Don't worry. My Brother's friend will not suffer while I breathe."
 
"Really?" Bulma asked.
 
"You are like his sister, and are thus like family to us," said Raditz sternly. "Now sit down by Tomic and eat."
 
"Okay," Bulma sighed, sitting down next to Tomic. Tomic nodded and pulled food off the trencher by her to feed to Bulma.
 
"You only eat from the tray of your master or mistress," Tomic said. "And only if invited to sit. Otherwise you are much like a waitress…"
 
"But what do I do around Prince Vegeta?"
 
"Whatever he tells you," Raditz said quickly. "I don't think he'll treat you badly. You have much spirit and he must have favored you to bring you here without selling you. If you behave, it will reflect well on Tomic and I. We're responsible for you."
 
"So if I get out of line you suffer?" asked Bulma with wide cerulean eyes.
 
"Yes," Tomic nodded.
 
"I see," Bulma murmured, wiping away a tear.
 
"You are all right as long as we stick together," Raditz said quietly. Dark eyes looked so much like Goku's at that moment that Bulma felt her tears dripping.
 
"Something's in my eye," she said, and wiped it away with her veil. She wouldn't let anyone see her cry.
 
Just then there was a loud beeping. Raditz and Tomic stood up as Jennlynn rushed to open the door. Bulma tensed when she saw two figures behind. Standing to obstruct most of the doorway was the bulky figure of Nappa.
 
"Hey Whelp, girl! The prince wants all of you in his cabin now!" Nappa said.
 
"Master, you wish food and drink?" asked Naiya as Nappa touched his hand to her forehead. She rose from her kneeling position.
 
"No time sweetheart. But I'll take you upon that later. You and the other are coming too. He's starving and wants his own slaves attending us," said Nappa.
 
"But Bulma hasn't finished training," said Tomic.
 
"Then you keep her in line, girl," Nappa looked at her. He grabbed Naiya's leash.
 
"Raditz, get yourself in armor. You've got two minutes. I'll take a glass of that wine girl while I wait," Nappa said as Naiya flittered away to get him wine and make him relax. He sat down in one of the chairs and Jennlynn nodded to Bulma to follow her.
 
Soon they were helping put Saiyan armor on Raditz and Tomic. As Tomic tried to help, Nappa called out, "Let 'em dress you. You third classes don't get Royal treatment that often. And girl, you come here!"
 
"My name is Bulma!" she snapped.
 
"What was that?" Nappa asked as he rose up and grabbed her leash.
 
Suddenly Tomic moved over and pushed herself between Bulma and Nappa. "Sir, let her stay with me. I'm charged with her, remember? Commander Turles said so."
 
"Heh, well I guess that's all right. She IS new. But she'd better behave herself around the Prince or he might chance his mind," said Nappa. He looked down at Bulma with something like pity. Bulma swallowed hard and hid behind Tomic who defiantly glared up at Nappa.
 
"Sir?" she glared at him. "She's going to serve Father."
 
"Hmm is that so? Well then she'd better help you two get dressed! The Prince won't wait forever!"
 
"Why don't you go with Naiya and reassure him we'll be there soon?" asked Raditz quickly.
 
"Fine whelp. See you soon," said Nappa. He grasped Naiya's leash and saluted. Soon Raditz and Tomic had the finishing touches placed on their armor. Bulma fumbled with the bindings on Tomic's gauntlets, but her friend whispered soft hints in Japanese to guide her. Inside her chest her heart beat quickly with anger towards the Prince of all Saiyans.
 
She seriously hoped she wouldn't strangle him when they arrived. AS it was, she swallowed enough pride to let Tomic take the gold leash and lead her out like a pet after Raditz who held Jennlynn's leash. The gravity was still at earth normal she noticed, and she wondered at the fine control of it on the ship. Through the corridors they traipsed, Raditz leading with Tomic behind him. The epaulettes of Raditz armor gleamed gold like those of Nappa's outfit, except there were stripes of brown on them. It must be a rank between Third and Second.
 
"He's ascended Third, lower Second," said Tomic, anticipating her question. "Brown designates Third Class ultra. Green designates Third Class Standard. Black and brown without epaulettes is rank and file Third Class soldier. Lower level Saiyan Guard."
 
"White?"
 
"Black and gold are Elite Second Class. White vests are Elite First. Those with capes are Lords and nobility," Tomic explained. Raditz stopped before the doors of a much larger chamber where two other Saiyans stood with black vests and green. She realized to her surprise that they were none other then Parsnip and Chablis.
 
"They're waiting," said Parsnip. Chablis looked much like Nappa, and her hair was very light, almost blond to Bulma's shock. Copper eyes gleamed at hers, almost human but with the bottomless look of a Saiyan.
 
"Enter," said Chablis as Raditz and Tomic saluted. The door opened and they were admitted into the prince's cabin. Bulma noticed the ornate tapestries depicting scenes with giant apes incinerating large buildings or wrestling with one another. Other scenes depicted jungles and hunting warriors. She wondered if it was like the mediaeval tapestries she recalled from history museums on earth long ago.
 
"Your Majesty," Chablis said as she led them in. All of them knelt before the table where several large ornately carved chairs were arranged. In the tallest sat the Prince himself, and he stood to the height equal to Bulma to her surprise. Instead of the armor he came to Earth with, she saw his vest was sleeveless, and his arms were bare. A long red cape hung from the shoulderpads of his armor, giving him a regal look that temporarily eclipsed her anger of him. Dark eyes gleamed at everyone, and Bulma wanted to get up and strangle him when his eyes fell on hers and he smirked.
 
"Well, I see you've brought them. It is good to see you've taken good care of my property," said Vegeta with a leer.
 
"Property!" Bulma spluttered. The Saiyan warriors looked at her in horror, and Nappa glared bloody murder at her.
 
"Milord she's not used to this!" Tomic said quickly.
 
"Peace Corporal. I'm SURE that she has Much to learn, after all she is only a lowly human," Vegeta snickered. But his eyes gleamed with mischief more then anything else when he rested his boot on Bulma's shoulder.
 
"Jerk," Bulma hissed in English.
 
"Sire, I'm sorry, let me punish her!" Nappa suddenly snapped.
 
"But… You never TOLD me that you'd make me a slave," Bulma suddenly blurted out.
 
"You will show the Prince respect, wench, or else!" Nappa snarled. Bulma swallowed hard, and froze in fear.
 
"Such an ugly female as yourself is Hardly a threat, Nappa. Stop staring death rays at her," Vegeta snapped as Nappa glared daggers at Bulma. He lowered his boot and presented a white-gloved hand to her.
 
"But Sire…"
 
"Raditz, Tomic, get up off the floor and sit down. Nappa, you'll sit down NOW unless I kick your blasted tail! And you women will get to work preparing food for all of us because I'm getting quite TIRED of waiting," the Prince said quietly, his regal voice sending shivers of both anger and desire through the trembling Bulma. She grabbed his gloved hand reflexively, seeing the angry eyes of all the Saiyans in the room save Tomic and Raditz who were shaking their heads violently no.
 
"Bulma, please," Tomic hissed in Japanese. "Don't make yourself look bad!"
 
"Weren't you about to declare your allegiance to me, Earth woman?" Vegeta said as he glanced down at a furious Bulma.
 
"If you weren't there…" she started to say. "Fine. Whatever you say, Prince."
 
"I suppose that will do for now, Earth woman," Vegeta said with a chuckle to see her blue eyes sparking with fury. She was stuck and he was enjoying seeing her squirm, but nothing-other then mischief sparkled there as if this were a game to him. Bulma grabbed his hand and quickly pecked it. Vegeta tugged her to her feet and grabbed her leash.
 
"Attend me, earth woman," Vegeta said, tugging the leash gently. She stomped after him, and waited for him to sit.
 
"Let's stop this groveling and eat. I'm hungry," Vegeta mumbled, looking annoyed at everyone kowtowing around him. "If I want you mopping the floor with your hair I'll ask so!"
 
"Yes sire," Nappa nodded. He looked terrified at that moment, Bulma noticed.
 
"This way," Naiya and Jennlynn motioned Bulma. The other Saiyans sat down, and she noticed two other females, and a male bustling about. The two other females were cream colored fur and white, much like Persia had been. She wondered if they were another species of cat people that looked much more feral then the Idsarjin. For all their feline features, they had bare skin, and minimal hair. The furred cat women had long bushy tails and were completely covered in body fur without striping of any sort.
 
The seven slaves talked in their own language, each of them wearing earpieces that were like a scouter without the lens. All wore gold collars and armbands with the Vejitasei device on it. Bulma stared at the two cat females, and asked, "Are you Idsarjin?"
 
"Common Idsarjin, Bulma," said the butter yellow one, named Lemone.
 
"The nobles have the stripes. You might as well know now. We are proud to serve the true ruling house of planet Vegeta," said the white one, whom Bulma discovered was named Fresca.
 
"They are full blooded common Idsarjin," said Jennlynn softly while Bulma hefted a tray of fruits.
 
"Tangerine, hurry with Master Nappa's argobeast ribs," said Fresca.
 
"Bulma, the Prince wants more wine!" Naiya whispered. "Hurry!"
 
"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Bulma growled, plunking the goblets on the tray. She filled the huge pitcher with meadburry wine and trotted out with the rest of the slaves. Nappa tugged Naiya as she walked past to sit on his lap. Jennlynn flitted about, setting down platters while Tangerine moved to serve Chablis, the only other female Saiyan besides Tomic.
 
The one called Parsnip snapped his fingers to Bulma. "Girl, please give me some wine!"
 
"This is for the prince!" Bulma said with tight lips.
 
"It is for all who ask," Parsnip winked. His hand snaked out and pinched her backside. Bulma squealed and growled.
 
"HEY!" she snarled. "Get your hands off me you dirty…"
 
"Woman, get over here!" Vegeta snapped his fingers. "Parsnip if you lay a hand on what is mine I'll fry you with a Gallyck Ho!"
 
"Sire…"
 
"Shut up. Get over here now, Woman!" Vegeta snapped at Bulma. She stuck her tongue out at a mortified Parsnip, and stood by Vegeta's right shoulder.
 
"Have a care, fool!" Raditz glared at his cousin. "You shouldn't be so stupid!"
 
"I'm sorry sire! Apologies!" Parsnip stammered.
 
"Idiotic fool," Vegeta glared at him. Bulma put on a fake sweet smile as she poured his Majesty's wine. A white-gloved hand gently took her wrist, and pulled her to face him. Her stomach promptly growled and Bulma felt shaky on her feet.
 
"Sit down, woman," Vegeta said quietly, and tugged her toward him.
 
"What?" Bulma asked.
 
"Sit down, idiot," said Vegeta, yanking her so she almost fell across his lap. She gasped in horror as the wine tumbled, and tension rose high among the others who feared him losing his royal temper. To her relief Vegeta caught the tray and set it down while pulling her to sit across his knees.
 
"Lucky bitch," muttered Lemone.
 
"C'mere," Nappa said as he gently snaked his tail around Lemone's waist and she sat down on his lap. To Bulma's surprise now the female slaves were sitting on Saiyan male's laps and feeding them. Tomic had sat down on Raditz knee and they were sharing food. Chablis was flirting with the male slave Tangerine as he sat at the stool by her feet. Parsnip had satisfied himself with Jennlynn sitting on him while the other slaves flitted about.
 
"What are you waiting for, Woman," Vegeta snorted. She grabbed a bit of fruit and held it up to him. Mumbling under his breath the Prince took a bite of it. Bulma swallowed hard, realizing there were worse places she could be then in the Prince's lap. At least he wasn't trying to grab or grope her. Rather he was simply expecting her to feed him like the other female slaves were to the unmated, or she presumed unmated, Saiyans.
 
Her stomach still grumbled, but then she felt a white glove shove something past her lips. Looking at the Prince she chewed the mouthful of fruit and swallowed. "Eat Woman, you look about ready to die," Vegeta grunted.
 
"Finally," she muttered in Japanese.
 
"You must learn your place, woman," Vegeta said in perfect Japanese to her terror.
 
"You know my language?" she gasped.
 
"Of course baka," Vegeta smirked. "Now don't embarrass me."
 
"Whatever you say, Prince," Bulma glared at him as Vegeta laughed. Still as she saw the other Saiyan males lightly flirting or touching the female slaves, she was relieved to be here instead of on the other laps. At least the Prince had some manners. His white gloves stayed on the food or drink, not on her. Not even his tail deviated from around his waist. Perhaps it wasn't so bad after all, she reflected. Still she was worried what would happen when bedtime came around.
 
Finally the dinner was done, and Vegeta gave the dismissal. "You may all go. I'm tired and there is much to do tomorrow."
 
"Isn't Lord Zarbon's feast tomorrow?" asked Nappa.
 
"Yes. More of this damn fool decadent posturing," Vegeta snapped. "If I wasn't needing that alliance I'd ask them to skip this shit and get down to what they wish us to do."
 
"Are we to take any assignments from them directly, Sire?" Tomic asked.
 
"Good you should ask, Tomic," said the Prince. "You have much to brief me on tomorrow. Apparently Lord Zarbon seems to have changed his tune about Saiyans. I wonder what convinced him?"
 
"Good negotiation," said Tomic.
 
"Indeed. Commander Turles seems to have redeemed himself," Vegeta said. "But this nonsense about a favor disturbs me greatly. Whose fool idea was it, Nappa?"
 
"Commander Turles, Sire," said Nappa.
 
"He had thought it prudent that you Sire, and your team do a favor to prove our loyalty to the alliance," said Raditz.
 
"I see. So we will wait like lap dogs till Lord Zarbon gives us a task? In exchange for his generous 'protection' from Empress Frosta?" Vegeta grunted.
 
"It is a delicate situation, Sire," said Raditz. "A check and balance. Zelbranian custom involves the successful acceptance of the three-day feast of Tanna, Goddess of life. And to refuse to participate would offend Lord Zarbon greatly."
 
"I see. So more of this posturing and self indulgent orgy?" Vegeta grunted.
 
"Yes Sire. But it isn't all bad," said Nappa. "The Zelbranian Hot springs are legendary. It would do you well Sire to enjoy the rest before we are to perform our first favor for Lord Zarbon."
 
"What protection does he offer, Sire?" asked Tomic.
 
"That's what I was attempting to find out, Tomic," said Vegeta, looking bored. "I do hope your Father will be up to the task of his end of the technology deal."
 
"If you would grant the services of your new servant I'm sure the objective will be achieved, and you can count on Lord Zarbon's forces added to your own, and those of Commander Turles," said Raditz.
 
"Good. Then something will come of this waste of time. I'm anxious to test my powers to their full limits since we arrived. Argelis was hardly a test for them. I do hope the 'esteemed lord' appreciate the aurites we gave him from our share for that damn lizard," Vegeta snapped.
 
"Sire, have a care!" Nappa hissed. "You must not speak out openly against Empress Frosta."
 
"I speak as I wish in my cabin, fool!" Vegeta growled. "Enough of this. I'm going to retire. And I suggest all of you do the same! I'm going to lead a training exercise. You are all dismissed."
 
"Yes sire," the other Saiyans nodded. Each of them rose from Vegeta's long rectangular table, taking the leashes of the slaves near them.
 
Bulma felt Vegeta nudge her off his lap. "So Prince, what about me?" she asked.
 
"You will stay," Vegeta said. Bulma flushed bright red, and her heart pounded. "Jennlynn, you will remain as well. I need to make sure I'm prepared tomorrow."
 
"As you wish Sire," said Jennlynn. Naiya rose and let Raditz take her leash. Lemone giggled and followed Nappa as he grasped her leash and saluted.
 
"But…" Bulma swallowed.
 
"Don't worry," Tomic whispered as she brushed past Bulma. "Just do as he says."
 
"Oh shit," Bulma groaned as Vegeta glanced sidelong at her. Soon they were all alone in the vast chambers. She saw the layout included the large dining and living area, which doubled as a throne room. Another chamber held the kitchen and food preparation area. Huge curtains separated A third, and she saw Vegeta tug her leash as Jennlynn eagerly led the way. Terror filled her when Vegeta snapped his fingers and Jennlynn started to remove his cape.
 
"Well, don't just stand there," Vegeta glared at Bulma.
 
She gulped and unfasten his cape. Soon he was only in the sleeveless tank top and pants that revealed his muscular arms and chest. Jennlynn's whispered prompts to help her put away the armor were followed with robotic precision. To her relief she saw several divans and futons around the vast canopied bed in the middle of the richly furnished chamber. The gauzelike curtain surrounded the four-sided bed on a dais, and large hollowed out shelves in the brightly painted and tapestries walls held various items like armor, scrolls, and other things.
 
The Prince sat on the edge of his bed, and waited as Jennlynn helped tug off his sleeveless shirt. Bulma was pushed down to pull off his boots. He grunted to remove the white gloves and his spandex pants next. Bulma suppressed a gasp as his muscular chest was revealed in its scarred glory. Then the Prince lay down, tugging the leashes of the female slaves.
 
"Jennlynn, I won't bathe tonight. I'm too damn tired," Vegeta said.
 
"Milord?" she asked.
 
"You'll have my food ready as you usually do," Vegeta said.
 
"Do you wish me to remain?" asked Jennlynn as she started to rub his shoulders. To do so she scooted behind him on the bed. Bulma still stood to the side, trembling in terror with the clear implication.
 
"Lay down, woman, and take off your shoes," Vegeta snapped. Bulma swallowed hard, and did so. Vegeta scooted on the bed till he was in the center. Jennlynn pulled back the covers and he slid beneath.
 
"Lay down woman!" Vegeta snapped.
 
"But… I can't… please don't make me!" Bulma gulped, her heart pounding in terror.
 
"Woman, what is your dirty mind thinking?" Vegeta snickered as he tugged Bulma into bed. She trembled and squirmed.
 
"Vegeta… please don't!"
 
"He is his majesty!" Jennlynn snapped.
 
"Peace, Jennlynn. What are you thinking, Woman? I'm not going to force you if you're not willing. Just lay down and keep me warm, idiot," Vegeta snapped at Bulma.
 
"You mean just lay next to you… is that all?" Bulma swallowed.
 
"You do as I say. But if you will not do… that, I will be patient," Vegeta said quietly. He gently took Bulma's trembling chin and lightly fingered it with his bare hand. The skin was soft and delicate without the gloves to shield it.
 
"You mean you don't… I don't have to?"
 
"Lie down and sleep, Bulma," Vegeta said softly. He pulled her to lay alongside him, and Bulma trembled with shock and relief.
 
"Milord?" asked Jennlynn.
 
"Lay down," he said. She removed her sandals and snuggled next to the Prince on his other side. Soon the lights dimmed and Bulma was pulled to lay next to his solid muscular chest.
 
"I'm too tired anyhow," he murmured as he lay his head against Jennlynn's chest. She rubbed his muscular biceps as he pressed a soft kiss to her lips. Bulma sniffled with hot tears that rolled down Vegeta's chest when he rolled her over so she lay alongside him. Flat on his back he was flanked by both females and sighed with pleasure.
 
"I can't do this," Bulma sobbed.
 
"You don't have to, Bulma," Vegeta whispered quietly. "Just shut up and sleep. You've a big day tomorrow."
 
"It's too hard," Bulma whispered, as she squirmed in his arm.
 
"It will be harder, Bulma," Vegeta whispered again. He lightly nipped the tip of her nose, and pressed a soft kiss to her brow that made her tremble with fear and desire.
 
"What do you want from me?"
 
"You'll know soon enough. But the Prince of all Saiyans does not force his slaves to lay with him fully if they are not willing, Bulma," Vegeta said before he drifted off to sleep. Hearing his soft heartbeat under her ear, Bulma let herself succumb to sleep as well. She had survived the first night, but could the tingling between her legs survive another?
 
What sort of man was Prince Vegeta? She would soon learn.