Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Second Chances for Bardock's Sons ❯ Negotiating Ploy gone Bad ( Chapter 24 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Vegeta's Celestial Gambit
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon ball Z. Toriyama does, and so does Toei Animation co ltd. I only own Tomic, Zucchini and others.
 
 
Steam wafted all around them. She squirmed on his lap across his suit-covered body. Nothing separated them from touching skin to skin except for the tight briefs of his underwear, and her scant panties. To her shock she realized she was topless. If not for the water around them he would be moist from her own sweat. Blushing profusely Bulma shifted on his lap. He set her there crosswise, slowly leering at her discomfort.
 
"Jerk," she hissed.
 
"Hmmm I'm tempted," Vegeta teased, rubbing his fingers along her ribs. Along with the other couples in varying terms of familiarity she felt the sexual energies peaking. They wrapped up her nerve discomfiture in tingling desire that centered in her loins. Unfortunately they were in proximity to his.
 
In order to stop the people next to them from leering at her she had few choices. Fortunately Vegeta's hands gliding over her stomach and breasts hid them. Unfortunately he did little to alleviate the situation when he gave each a kneading squeeze. Bulma inwardly groaned, knowing he was enjoying every moment of making her squirm and suffer. Worse he had control over his body so her movements were not having the effect on his anatomy.
 
"This isn't… fair," she panted.
 
"Getting all hot and bothered?" he purred in her ear. Gently he unfastened her top, and she tried to stop him. However Vegeta quickly removed it to her shock.
 
"You're… enjoying this," she stammered, curling her body tightly so his hands obscured her breasts while she kept her legs tightly together on his lap.
 
"Not that I mind you wriggling around, you could enjoy yourself like everyone ELSE is doing," he laughed.
 
"No way in HELL," she caught herself saying. The grit in her voice alerted the threesome near them in her direction. All manners of aliens were doing various things to one another in these Turkish baths.
 
"If you're not having fun you can join us," one of them glared in her direction.
 
"Mind your own business," Vegeta said with a lone threatening tone. His hands closed around Bulma, marking his territory.
 
The effeminate looking Zarbon chuffed in amusement as he shifted his grasp around Persia, then Aiyandrew, and a younger teen boy to his left. Persia kissed the male paramour the shape shifter held, while moving her hands over the Zelbranian's chest. "Leave the monkey prince be to his devices. It's entertaining to see him actually enjoying himself for a change."
 
"Humph as if I have anything to prove to you," Vegeta laughed lightly.
 
"What an asshole," she muttered in her native tongue.
 
"You see that there are far worse fates then enjoying your time in my company," Vegeta smirked with an air of superiority.
 
Nearby, Nappa and Naiya relaxed, nestled in each other's grasps. The imposing bulk of the warrior loomed over his female, who was slender yet well muscled with multiple scars. Nappa got up, motioning to Naiya to join him in the Prince's pool. He pushed the obnoxious Jeice aside so he could sit next to the Prince, and Naiya nestled between his legs. Bulma silently thanked the hulking giant for blocking their view from at least two sets of prying eyes. Everyone was wearing the most minimum of garments to cover their modesty, but Bulma could tell they were only a step or two from removing the immodest scraps entirely.
 
"You shall be compensated for your services," Vegeta said to him in Saiyanese, which Bulma couldn't understand any better than standard Chillash, Freiza's own dialect common to everyone here. High ranking soldiers had this bath, and she wondered where Trunks and Chablis were.
 
"I'm so gonna kill you," Bulma mumbled to the Prince holding her on his lap. He was little older than she was, for she was only 22 at the most. Although he was no taller than Bulma, his tuft of hair added at least six inches to the five foot five figure, giving him an edge that she was constantly reminded of. She hazarded a glare sidelong at the two third class that were slowly making their way through the executive bath house.
 
"Third class aren't ALLOWED in here!" Marrow yelled at an annoyed Radditzu and his mate Tomic.
 
"According to WHOM?" he asked his arm around her hips.
 
"I didn't see a sign designating such things," said Tomic. "Unless you're telling me you're illiterate as the rest of these?"
 
"You should keep your mate's mouth SHUT in the presence of…"
 
"Hold your tongue. You might be superior in rank to me, but I won't hesitate to kill you here and now for speaking to my mate in that disrespectful manner!" Radditzu snarled, grabbing the solder by his neck and squeezing.
 
"Radditzu, don't be so melodramatic. He's not WORTH it," Tomic urged, pulling on his arm.
 
"You can join us… here," Bulma suddenly blurted out.
 
"I suppose I can tolerate their presence. Infinitely preferable to non-Saiyans. Present Company excluded of course," the Prince said as he glanced at his female companion in mild approval.
 
"My gratitude," said Radditzu, letting his enemy drop.
 
"Really, there are STILL baths vacant. Let the monkey man and his mate in. It's poor manners to step on the toes of your inferiors. Don't you know ANYTHING?" Zarbon called out to the fuming soldier.
 
"Just because you have the hots for…" he trailed off before Zarbon's fist slammed into his face. Water splashed as Freiza's second in command attacked the offender and hurled him into a far wall.
 
"Get this trash out of here. He's spoiling our recreation," Zarbon said as one of the guards rushed up in question. Brushing his hands together, he accepted the arms of his two love slaves who guided him back to the pool where he sat with Dudoria and the other three females they shared, not far from Vegeta's pool.
 
Bulma swallowed hard, hugging closely to the Prince who shook his head in indifference. Her arms moved around his shoulders while she buried her face in his neck. Vegeta held her carefully, wrapping his tail around her waist to reassure her that she was in no immediate danger. "Oh shit I thought he was going to kill them…"
 
"What, and spoil our fun? I think not, woman," Vegeta chided her. "Now, where were we?"
 
"Was that YOUR hand on my butt…" she yelped.
 
"Get lost," Vegeta glared at the neighbor to his left. Tangelo shot Vegeta a look of apology, focussing on his pleasure servant Citrine instead.
 
"Sorry, wrong ass. Very nice one," he said.
 
"Can we PLEASE get out of here?" Bulma begged.
 
"Unfortunately not. Now stop whimpering and at least ATTEMPT to enjoy yourself. You don't want them to get the wrong idea that you're not being satisfied by me, do you?" he whispered a warning. "After all, someone MIGHT get the impression that you'd be better suited as someone else's."
 
"Don't you dare leave me here with these ecchis," she glared at him.
 
Radditzu reluctantly was allowed to join Vegeta and Nappa. All around them the steam only partly obscured the rising heat of the escalating behaviors. Hands and appendages caressed flesh, the sounds of laughter causing Bulma to blush even more. So far Vegeta's tail and hands had wandered all over her body in small touches. She had half-heartedly tried to look the part by caressing his shoulders and chest. Yet all she could bring herself to do was bury her face in his neck. Not that Vegeta minded because she was at least not chatting.
 
Tired of the leering eyes of everyone staring at them, she squeezed hers shut. By now she had shifted her whole front on Vegeta's lap so her breasts brushed his chest and her knees folded over his arm. The other rested across her back. Napa and Naiya were fondling one another in full view with little disregard for anyone else. "I hate this."
 
"It isn't always about you, girl," Vegeta said quietly. "They're looking at everyone ELSE as much as us."
 
The urge to crawl away and hide came over her with a vengeance. Swallowing hard she shifted so she could straddle him. Momentarily she forgot that they were both nude as everyone else. Vegeta eagerly helped her so she could kneel across his thighs.
 
"Better?" he asked. She pressed her breasts to his chest, hugging him tightly with fear at the increasing waves of sexual desire. They filled her with an irresistible urge to simply let Vegeta take her in whatever direction he willed. Yet she was scared to death.
 
He bit lightly on her ear, shifting his hips under her. Bulma gasped sharply, sitting upright at the sensation of something swelling under her. Her blue eyes widened in horror at the movement of his excited body in dangerous proximity to her own. "Kami," she whimpered, biting her lip.
 
"Are you that afraid of me, girl?" Vegeta asked, not teasing her. Black eyes looked at her with a simple question.
 
"Yes, and no. I'm so frightened… with everyone watching. Kami, I don't want to be here," she whispered.
 
"At least you're honest. I don't want to hurt you, girl. Far from it," Vegeta purred, nibbling at her neck. Her fingers trembled on his shoulders, clenching hard. Pushing up with her knees she squirmed her hips away from his desire contained in the scraps of cloth that separated them.
 
"Please, don't," she whispered.
 
"Why not?" he asked.
 
"You just want to screw me, that's it?"
 
"What do you think?" he laughed. "Why shouldn't I?"
 
"You… do you really care about me?" Bulma asked.
 
"Hmmm," Vegeta mumbled, taken aback by her question. Vegeta admired her candidness, and was relived she wasn't about to say what he thought she was.
 
"Because on Earth we have to at least LIKE the person we're having sex with. I don't want to be used just for sex…"
 
"Is that what you think is going on here?" he growled in anger, about to push her away. "Be very CAREFUL…"
 
"No Vegeta, WAIT, listen to me! If we're going to DO this, I want to know that you want me because you really WANT me. Do you like me?"
 
"Of course I like you, idiot," Vegeta snorted. "I wouldn't even LET you this close if I didn't? What kind of foolish question is that? You think I'd be like THIS if I didn't?"
 
He wrapped his tail around her hip for emphasis. She bit her teeth, whimpering at the tickling of it right along her thigh. Swallowing hard, she saw the eyes of one of Freiza's minions on her. Bulma shivered, shifting in his lap again. Vegeta let out a sharp gasp, catching hold of her hips. Yelping, she grabbed his shoulders and tried to move away because she was dangerously close to mating with him.
 
"Relax, I wont' hurt you," Vegeta hushed her.
 
"I can't do this," she whispered.
 
"I know, just relax woman, and let them think we are together," Vegeta said quietly. His tail curled around her waist, steadying her and tugging while his hands moved up to cup her face and turn her to look into his dark eyes.
 
"Look at me, I command it," he growled with desire. Breath hissed past her clenched teeth but forced herself to stare at those bottomless depths.
 
"I'm so humiliated," she whispered.
 
"It doesn't have to be like that. You are not in the company of those fools, but in mine," Vegeta purred, squeezing his eyes momentarily shut and letting his head lean back as he let her sit there without doing anything to take advantage of her. Bulma quivered with a hundred different emotions joined to such power. Every cell of the Prince vibrated with blue ki, buzzing as close to her body as their scant clad bodies allowed.
 
Sobbing with relief and sadness she buried her cries in a kiss. Vegeta was stunned at the sudden affection, and clamped his mouth shut till she coaxed his lips apart. Moaning he allowed her access then guided her hips shakily with his tail. Their first kiss was furtive and awkward. Yet Vegeta's fingers reached down to caress her without touching her in places he shouldn't. He nodded slowly, knowing he was just as much a captive as she.
 
Tears came down her throat and she buried her face in Vegeta's shoulder. He smelled the chemicals of her tears and felt her heaving against his chest. A small pang of what seemed like guilt passed through him, and he suddenly loathed the spectacle that had become negotiation.
 
"Is everything to your liking?" Lord Zarbon asked.
 
"The female and I wish to continue this alone. Some aspects of Saiyan mating are private with ALL due respect," Vegeta said quietly. He couldn't have the woman breaking down and risk endangering him and her. Slowly he rose, holding his arms around the woman in such a way that he protected his modesty while protecting hers.
 
"Oh kami," she sniffled, overcome with shame and something else.
 
"Keep quiet and hold onto me woman," Vegeta mumbled. "We cannot continue this here. Raditz, Tomic! Get over here!"
 
Both third classes stumbled over one another trying to get out of the bath they occupied while wrapping towels around them. In a matter of moments Bulma felt a cloth draped around her and the Prince as he stood there carrying her. Gently he untangled himself from Bulma long enough for Tomic to wrap the towel around her. He was glad that his tall footsoldier's dark hair hid pretty much anything that the towel and their bodies did not block, for he wanted to blast the leering looks off the others faces. He shouldn't have brought the woman here.
 
"Shh, I'm here," Tomic said as she cradled a sobbing Bulma in her arms. "Are you okay Hon?"
 
"I'm so scared," she whimpered. "All those people…"
 
"Sire?" asked Raditz quietly.
 
"Let's go," Vegeta said. "You handle things here. Tomic, attend me. Nappa, continue in my absence."
 
"As you wish sire," nodded his subordinate standing between him and the others. By now Bulma's fear of being seen was aptly quashed because of the muscular body of Vegeta's guards surrounding them both.
 
"Are you hurt?" asked Tomic quietly.
 
"Nnno… I'm just so… oh god they were staring at me!" she whimpered.
 
"Quiet woman," Vegeta hissed, struggling to wrap a robe around himself.
 
"We only want to protect you, Bulma, but if they suspect that you are not favorable to the Prince they could take you away!" Tomic fiercely whispered.
 
"But we… almost could have done it before all those people," Bulma sobbed.
 
"He wouldn't hurt you. You're far too valuable to him," she whispered back. Bulma bit her lip, suddenly seeing the tension on everyone's faces. Vegeta was scowling darkly and cursing under his breath.
 
"I want Vegeta… please," Bulma drew in her breath. He raised a brow as Tomic blinked in confusion.
 
"Give her to me," Vegeta said as Bulma whimpered against Tomic's shoulder.
 
"Shh," Tomic urged.
 
"Is there a problem?" Lord Zarbon asked smoothly.
 
"I want to be alone… with my Prince," Bulma stammered out. As Tomic passed her over, she latched onto the Prince tightly to his annoyance and his secret delight. At least she had enough wits about her to know what was at stake.
 
"What he wishes to say milord is that she wants him all to herself," Tomic suddenly blurted out as she strode over to stand before Zarbon.
 
"I see Corporal. This IS some Saiyan custom?"
 
"When a Prince or Royal initiates a female into… womanhood, it is a sacred time. The entire process is long and complicated, and while we WISH to entertain you, we will do so when the female is… initiated according to our customs?" Tomic said. She glanced anxiously up at Raditz, who nodded.
 
Vegeta returned the nod. Holding Bulma under the back and knees he turned and peered at his host. "I shall return in the morning if you wish to continue negotiations. But the rest must be done according to my planet's traditions. To not do so would perhaps upset your other guests. It can be rather… long."
 
"It might be entertaining," Zarbon laughed.
 
"Would you rather not be amused if I remained to entertain you with tales… of my first… conquering?" Tomic asked. Raditz blinked.
 
"I have not properly heard that milady," said Zarbon. Vegeta mumbled a thank you to whatever deity was watching over him.
 
"That's not necessary whelp. I'll be HAPPY to partake in the fun!" Nappa laughed as he grasped Naiya. He leaned down and nipped her ear, then turned the lady on her stomach so he could give her backside a smack. Tomic blinked up at Raditz in shock and helplessness.
 
"Go on with my blessings, Prince. Far be it from me to keep you from a delicate operation of deflowering," Zarbon chuckled. "You are dismissed."
 
"Oh god I'm so not here," Bulma whimpered. She felt the gold collar around her neck and the leash dangling from it with bitterness. Face buried in Vegeta's robe she cried. Vegeta and she had been close as a man and woman could be but he had not taken her. Merely given the illusion he was. Part of her lamented while the rest rejoiced. She could still feel the slime of all the eyes on her. Vegeta's soft growl told her he was just as much an animal on display as she.