Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Second Chances for Bardock's Sons ❯ Bulma's Outrage ( Chapter 25 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Vegeta's Celestial Gambit
Reprieve
 
Disclaimer: I don't own them. Funimation owns Dragon Ball Z. I own any fanfiction characters mentioned otherwise like Chablis, Tomique, Zucchini, and others. This is for entertainment only, not to make money. Thanks to Heiress for your reviews! I appreciate it! Now more VB goodness!
 
NC17 for Lemon and language.
 
By StarbearerTM aka Polymer
V/B AU get together.
***
 
Vegeta quickly dressed by the time they left the baths in armor. Bulma had gone off with the Saiyan female Tomic, to be changed and dressed in fresh robes. As he returned to his quarters he saw Raditz shaking his head.
 
"What you idiot?"
 
"Just be warned, Sire. The woman Bulma is most… uncooperative," said Raditz.
 
"Let me handle this," Vegeta mumbled, striding into the room. As soon as he entered the living room area he heard a loud yell from the bedroom.
 
"You BASTARD!" Bulma screamed as she threw herself at Vegeta.
 
"Don't you even try, woman," Vegeta snorted, zipping out of view. Bulma crashed into the soft cushions of the bed unharmed.
 
"I hate you! You never said you'd kidnap me!" she yelled.
 
"You swore to serve me in exchange for the lives of your friends and your miserable blue planet, Bulma," Vegeta reminded her. Again Bulma threw herself on him; her fingernails extended like cat's claws. Vegeta fell backwards with Bulma's hands scraping at his face. White slender knuckles curled into a fist. Instead of scratching him he felt the hard collision of her small hand against his jaw. With gloved hands he seized either wrist and held the furious woman off of him. Such rage flooded her blue eyes she seemed like a wild animal.
 
"God DAMN you! You mother fucking son of a bitch! Damn you!" Bulma shrilled, pushing as hard as she could against Vegeta.
 
"Such fire, Bulma. You're uglier when you're angry," Vegeta laughed at her.
 
"Don't you DARE even START With me! If I could I'd kill you. KILL YOU!" she howled, kicking and spitting. Vegeta sighed, realizing he was at fault for this. Instead of reprimanding her he let her rant and rave obscene curses that would make Nappa blush were there to hear them. Against his grip she twisted her wrists in an odd way that actually made him let go. Then her hands closed around his throat and she began to squeeze.
 
"Woman, I had no choice!" Vegeta roared over her shrilling voice. "Shut up!"
 
"How dare you take me like I was some THING! How could you do that without telling me! I'm not a goddamn SLAVE! I'm Bulma Briefs, not somebody's whore! I swear to Kami I'll make you regret this, Vegeta!" Bulma hollered. Pain shot through her other hand and she whimpered at it shooting up her injured arm. No matter how hard she squeezed it was like trying to dent a fully pressurized rubber tire.
 
"Are you done yet?" Vegeta asked quietly as Bulma continued to try and throttle him. Her knee slammed against his groin and he grunted in shock at the force of the blow. Angrily he pushed her to the side, rolling over and hugging himself.
 
"How does it feel to be humiliated shit head!" Bulma asked him, punching his back.
 
"You should be fortunate that you aren't put to death for that woman. To attack the Prince means instant death," Vegeta wheezed, rolling over and grabbing her neck. He pinned her down, then placed one knee painfully on one side of her squirming hips, then the other to stop her from taking another shot to his crown jewels.
 
"Let me go or I swear I'll…" Bulma growled.
 
"You'll listen to me, woman, if you value your life," Vegeta snarled. "I've been tolerant of you up till now."
 
"Fuck you!" Bulma spat at him.
 
"Don't you think I'd do that already if I could?" Vegeta asked.
 
"In front of all those people, DAMN YOU!" Bulma gritted. Vegeta's white glove started to squeeze her neck warningly. Anger flared in his dark eyes, boring holes in to her sole.
 
"Now you know what I face, woman. You have no concept of what true humiliation is so SHUT UP!" Vegeta roared. Startled, Bulma gasped with shock and fury. Her teeth snapped shut with barely restrained white-hot hatred.
 
"I saved your life you ungrateful BITCH!" Vegeta growled, his nose inches from hers. "If Nappa were here you'd be atomic dust for daring to lay a hand on my Royal Person."
 
"Get off me you animal," she said, eyes narrowed to blue slits.
 
"Not till you behave, woman," Vegeta answered. "If I was a coward you'd be fucked into oblivion. Black and blue all over instead of having me sit on you."
 
"Why did you do it Vegeta? Why?" she asked, trembling with anger at how helpless she felt. She fought the urge to cry, not wanting to give him the satisfaction. Pent up frustration had erupted like a volcano, and this time for them to be alone together had allowed her the opportunity to vent like Vesuvius.
 
"To save your ass, what do you think?" Vegeta answered. Pain slowly ebbed from his abused groin, although he kept it a bit off her gingerly. Under him she was warm, soft and alive. His inner thighs tingled at the feel of her hips squirming and wriggling. His armored chest rose and fell, pressed to her soft robe clad one.
 
"You've got a shitty way of doing it, Veg head!" she snapped.
 
"Bulma, listen to me. If I could have thought of an alternative I would. If you tell anyone I said this so openly I'll blast you to bits," Vegeta whispered in a low hiss.
 
Although she was still quaking with anger bottled up, Bulma found herself strangely aroused by the Prince sitting on top of her. Those hard muscled thighs felt wonderful bracketing her soft body, not to mention the heat pooling between his legs that answered her own. Having his face so close meant that every pulse of his exhalation hit her full in the face. He smelled of wine, musk, and electricity all at once, as well as a heady spice that must be his soap or cologne.
 
"You're crushing me," she further protested. "Get off me! Please get off me!"
 
"I rather like the position," he smirked, brushing his nose to hers. Bulma groaned, fighting the tingling in her groin.
 
"You bastard, get OFF me!" she yelled again.
 
"Shh, you want those drek for brains to hear you?" he growled, then touched his lips to hers briefly. Bulma squealed in horror, fighting the kiss that Vegeta used to silence her. As he tried to tease her lips open with his tongue he felt her teeth suddenly bite down hard. The iron taste of his blood flooded her mouth, a strange sweet spicy tang sliding down her throat. His growl vibrated her mouth as Vegeta simply pulled back, licking his lips.
 
"But that didn't… hurt you?" she blinked. "What kind of creature ARE you?"
 
"You shouldn't have done that, fool woman," he whispered as Bulma gasped in shock. "Do you have any idea of what that means?"
 
"No… you taste disgusting," she gasped.
 
"You've tasted my blood, fool woman. You've trapped yourself," Vegeta panted at her, eyes gleaming with strange hunger.
 
"You're crazy!" she snorted, renewing her struggle. Vegeta leaned down and seized her ear in his mouth. Bulma screamed as he bit down, drawing blood and slowly licking the cut. Fear pounded her at the delicate lapping and nuzzling.
 
"You've sealed your fate," he mumbled, licking his lips again with a slow smirk of delight.
 
"Let me GO!" she again demanded. Suddenly Tomic's words flooded back. Don't let them bite you. But she bit his tongue, not his neck. If it was the other way around… suddenly she began to tremble as if suffering from a withdrawal.
 
"Idiot," Vegeta grumbled. "You don't know what I mean, do you?"
 
"I don't give a shit," Bulma mumbled, realizing the strange pounding her heart suddenly accelerated to. Like a drum it thumped harder and ever harder the closer his nose brushed hers. Vegeta's lips descended again, and she was lost in the hot surge of his breath passing into her mouth. She couldn't stop herself from angrily threading her fingers in his hair and kissing him hard. Vegeta snickered at her attempt to dominate him, letting go of her wrists as he sat his full weight on her hips. Tangling his gloved hand in her hair he held her down with his other. Something snaked around and tickled Bulma's legs, snaring her wrist.
 
Again her teeth bit his lip and tongue. Vegeta snickered, nipping her back. Bulma growled and squirmed again, but realized instead of dissuading him, she was turning him on. How could she fight a grip of iron like his? Tingling pleasure arose between her legs, and she realized to her annoyance she was getting aroused herself. Was there some sort of aphrodisiac in his blood? Or was it the fact that she badly missed Yamcha's touch. Whenever they were stressed they'd often go to bed together, and use comfortable cuddling or sex to find relief. It dawned on her if Vegeta had wanted to force himself on her he wouldn't be simply sitting on her and kissing her. The other hand didn't squeeze or grope her; it remained exploring her hair while the other stroked her shoulder.
 
Vegeta then drew back, letting go of her. His weight shifted, leaving Bulma with that annoying ache that begged to be sated. She gasped with protest, blinking up at him.
 
"Aren't you going to take what you want?" she demanded.
 
"No. Not yet," Vegeta said angrily. "Not like this. I think I'll let you sit there and think about what has just happened. You need to learn respect for your betters."
 
"You bastard, you make me fucking horny and you're just going to LEAVE me? Aren't you going to do it?"
 
"No. You've been a bad girl. You should be glad I didn't kill you," Vegeta snickered, brushing his armor off and stepping away. His tail swished back and forth around his ankles, showing the same frustration as her cat Scratch did when he was not sure if he should chase a mouse or sit on a lap to be petted. Reaching down he grabbed the gold leash around her neck and gave it a slight tug.
 
"What… what the hell…"
 
"Get up, girl. I require your services for the banquet," Vegeta said neutrally.
 
"But…" she stammered.
 
"Consider this a warning. Try anything stupid again, and I might not be so lenient. You're stuck with me now, girl. Would you rather I turn you over to Zarbon's tender mercies? Or will you willingly serve me like you promised? Or is the word of an earth woman worth nothing?" Vegeta asked.
 
"You... you…" she stuttered, her eyes gleaming brightly again.
 
"If you're good, you might find me most generous," Vegeta said seriously. "Or shall I tell Nappa that I'm dissatisfied with my servant?"
 
"You drive me NUTS!" Bulma yelled, throwing up her hands.
 
"Consider the fact you're still alive, Bulma," said Vegeta with an angry glare and a jerk of the chain. "And that I am your master. And that your planet is not ashes like mine. Fate has been far more civil to you then to me. And you consider me an animal?"
 
"I… what the hell are you talking about," she asked.
 
"Shut up and come with me, wench," Vegeta answered. Suddenly Bulma realized that she was indeed lucky to have gotten off without being raped or beaten. Swallowing hard she strode behind the Prince, still tingling with arousal that was unsatisfied.
 
"What now?" she asked, struggling to keep up with him.
 
"You will serve me during the banquet tonight. That is all, before you meet Professor Bardock for your lab duty," Vegeta answered, not looking at her.