Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Second Chances for Bardock's Sons ❯ Freedom's further price ( Chapter 26 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Vegeta's Celestial Gambit
 
I don't own Dragon ball Z. Toriyama does. I don't get any money for this; I'm only borrowing his characters for this fanfiction. I own Jennlynn, Naiya and Tomic though! Thanks to Heiress and others for reviewing! You guys rock! Now… for another installment!
 
Other Slaves of Circumstance
by Trynia Merin
 
***
Raditz heard the loud shouts and screams coming from the prince's chamber. Under orders he was not to enter. Sighing, he watched as Nappa strode up and stopped before him.
 
"Go fetch your mate and make sure she's ready for the feast tonight," said Nappa. "Make sure she's wearing something nice instead of her armor."
 
"Why is that?" Raditz asked.
 
"All females are to look presentable. Even my own daughter," he said grimly. "Don't question me."
 
"Fine," grumbled Raditz. He strode off down the hall to his quarters. While on the way he heard a loud screaming shout. Angrily he felt the spiking of his mate's ki, and her rush of outrage. When he came around the corner he saw Tomic wearing the decorative toga that Turles had given to her.
 
"C'mon pretty, we know you'd like a little fun?" Kumquat chuckled.
 
"Let me go, I'm mated!" she said.
 
"He doesn't have to know. You Saiyans should take an example from us and learn to appreciate what a truly powerful warrior has to offer!" said Kumquat. Unlike Vegeta and the elite who wore robes, the third class females and some males were more vulnerable like the pleasure slaves to being groped and teased.
 
"Let me GO!" Tomic snarled, thrusting him off. He slammed against the far wall, his hands upraised before his face.
 
"Bitch, no dirty monkey treats me like that," said Kumquat. Suddenly he was pinned against the wall with a fierce Saiyan warrior snarling into his face.
 
"You leave my mate alone, you wretch!" Raditz roared, his hands flickering with kit.
 
"C'mon pretty boy, it's a wonder that you're not fucked raw? You only keep her to prove you're not some male's whore…" Kumquat laughed.
 
"Even if I was, that makes me no less a warrior. If Zarbon heard your treason you'd be DEAD, hypocrite," Radditzu snarled.
 
"Let me go, you faggot and I'll show you, or rather let my friends do the work," he laughed.
 
"Take that back you son of a bitch, or I'll kill you myself!" Tomic suddenly hissed as she bared her fangs right in his face. Power crackled by the hand she thrust into his face. He screamed in pain as a third class female arched full power of her abilities through him.
 
"You… you're just a third class bitch how can you…" Kumquat sputtered.
 
Spitting in his face, Tomic glared at him. She wished she had killed him, but Radditzu's soft recrimination in her mind caused her to back away. With an evil grin, Radditzu drew Kumquat back away from the wall. His huge hand still held the Elite's neck, squeezing tightly.
 
"Saiyans aren't pushovers. See you don't underestimate us again. Or I'll let my mate disintegrate you. She knows a rather interesting trick, don't you love?" Radditzu asked, throwing Kumquat on the ground.
 
"I learned it from Napa, another foe you underestimated," said Tomic, flicking her index and pointer fingers upwards, with the back of her hand facing her foe. Horrified he saw her hair flair around her in a purple halo surged with bolts of gold and purple lightening. She had seen what Kumquat had done to several of the Idsarjin slaves in cold blood. Raping them before she could get there. In her anger she had thrown an Atomic Blast at him, stunning him. He sicced his goon squad on her, who prepared to do the same. If Napa hadn't come in and stopped the son of bitch she'd have been raped as well. Fortunately the bond she shared with Radditzu had alerted both males to come to her rescue.
 
Kumquat had run like the coward he was. Not before Radditzu had slammed one with a Saturday Crush from hell and the other had a taste of a Megaton throw against the far wall. She remembered Napa grabbing her hand and forcing her to stand in front of him. His fingers shifted hers into the right pose, and he pointed to the two shivering men.
 
"Watch," Nappa had said. Sparks of lightening surged over his body as he gave an evil grin tot he shuddering goons lying in a heap. Tomic's eyes beheld Napa's disintegration had reduced the larger goon to dust. The other whimpered, begging for his life. Expectantly both males had looked to her. Napa's hand repositioned her stance to match his of seconds before. With a small snort of disgust she mumbled, "Disintegrate."
 
She was not sorry to see him vanish in a similar manner. Now Kumquat was a pile of ashes. Radditzu moved over and slid his arm around her shoulders. She shivered and let him lead her away. "The Prince is expecting us. We mustn't disappoint him."
 
Slowly the two Third Class returned to Prince Vegeta's quarters. They entered, seeing Nappa sitting in the waiting area with Jennlynn and Naiya. Napa was just letting one of them feed him while sitting on his lap. He glanced over his shoulder at the two exiting, asking, "Everything okay whelps?"
 
"Kumquat got a bit of his own back," Radditzu said quietly.
 
"I know. I heard him scream. No big loss," Napa said.
 
"Will that create more trouble?" Tomic asked.
 
"Nah, I'd have done that myself. Good to see you mastered that technique whelp. You're a powerful little thing for a Third Class wench. Makes me wonder what that dope Cellulose was smoking when he classified you," Napa said.
 
"It matters not. We proved our point. I only hope the Prince won't be angry that we created an even more tense situation," Raditz said.
 
"Just remain on guard here. The Prince is not to be disturbed while he's with the Concubine he's chosen," said Napa. He was one of the only Saiyans who was permitted to call the Prince by his first name and not his title. Of all the remaining Saiyans he was the highest Elite in rank. Next to Turles that was. Yet the Mercenary was on his own private mission, making Napa Vegeta's lawful second.
 
"Is she all right?" Tomic asked.
 
"I'm going to go make nice nice with Zarbon now that one of his Zelbranians has tried to attack you, girl. I'm sure that he'll be wondering why, but I'll find a good explanation for him. I don't blame you for killing him though. And I'll be sure to tell Turles to keep those bastards off the Saiyan wing of the ship."
 
"What about…" Tomic nodded.
 
"The prince said not to disturb them. Naiya, come with me girl. Jennlynn, you prepare dinner and refreshment for the Prince and his Concubine when he calls for you and emerges. Raditz, Tomic wait here. When and if the Prince comes out, let him know yourselves what happened."
***
Nappa grasped Naiya's leash and exited the quarters. This left the two Saiyans in the sitting area where there were multiple couches and mattresses for the various pleasure slaves to entertain themselves if the Prince was throwing a party. Bulma's private chambers were with the other women beyond.
 
"Bad idea," Tomic lamented, hugging herself. The eyes of the Ginyuu force had walked all over her and she felt filthy.
 
"Love, are you all right?" Raditz asked as he strode in. Seeing her huddled up he moved over to embrace her.
 
"Those disgusting scum just GAWKING at us. Like a bunch of zoo animals. They think we're filthy but they're awful! And that bastard touched me even though he knew I was MATED!" she shuddered.
 
"To them we're just filthy barbaric monkeys. How they would see themselves through our eyes," Raditz growled. "If the Prince didn't need Lord Zarbon's protection from Queen Frosta, he'd vaporize him."
 
"If Goku were here it would be the worse. I feel awful for making Bulma…" she whispered.
 
"Bulma agreed of her own will to try this. She knows the only chance for our world is to forge an alliance with Prince Vegeta," said Raditz quietly. "My hope is that he'll forget this filthy culture of the Zelbranians and Ice-jins and remember his own."
 
"But Yamucha and Bulma still love each other," she whispered. "I fear that is what keeps Bulma from accepting the Prince's affections."
 
"Yes, there is that. In this universe their love is far stronger," Raditz murmured. He pulled her onto his lap, curling his tail around her to hold her tightly. Out of the view of prying eyes they shared an intimate kiss. Tears filled her eyes, and her mate held her tightly to him.
 
"You're right. We're slaves," she whispered. "Even as much as Bulma and the others."
 
"We have to do something," Raditz grunted. "Get them to see this is not a fit life for a True Saiyan. Little better then animals in gilded cages."
 
"Are we really the only ones of our kind left?" she asked.
 
"Fewer then 20 of us exist, that we can tell," Raditz mumbled. "Bok Choi did his work well."
 
"So you say Lord Zarbon is the only thing standing between us and Frosta's annihilation?"
 
"Yes," he nodded.
 
"Damn it," she cursed. Raditz pulled her into the safety of his lap, curling his arms around her tightly. For a long time he simply rocked her against him. Anger welled up inside him that he had pushed aside. Silently she cried while burying her fingers in his hair. Her tears moistened the long black spikes. Teeth chattered together not far from Raditz' ear. In her arms she trembled uncontrollably like she was freezing.
 
"Hush now, precious one, I have you. None shall harm you," he purred in order to comfort her.
 
"Just hold me tightly. Don't let me go," she pleaded.
 
"I shall not," he reassured her. Before long the other pleasure slaves would return and bed down in the common chamber unless Bulma invited any of them to share her bed or lay the couches down around her large platform bed.
 
"Come here love," the elder son of Bardock whispered, guiding his mate to one of the larger divans. She lay down next to him, shivering in his arms. He pulled one of the many soft blankets around them both, coccooning them. Gently he warmed her with a surge of ki.
 
She turned over, and sighed with relief as he lay her atop him. ON his back he adjusted himself, pulling her toga away. Tomic felt his need against her thigh, and knew she required the solace of mating to remove her fears and the feeling that she was a glorified slave like the rest. Groaning she let him thrust into her, then braced her hands on his chest to slam up and down as he hammered into her. Nails raked welts over their bare skin as they nipped and rolled over and over in their passion. Neither of them held back in a frenzy of animalistic mating.
 
Sharp fangs pierced her neck, and she felt him drinking of her blood. In turn she did the same, savoring the sweet metallic tang of his flowing past her tongue. Tears flowed down her cheeks, soaking into his hair. Trembling she shivered as he thrust up hard into her. Under her Radditzu quivered, his tail latched around her waist. For a long time they remained intimately joined, simply squeezing each other tightly not wanting to let go. Softly he whispered, "I will make it right somehow precious one. We won't be slaves forever. This I vow."
 
"I love you," she whispered. Radditzu nodded slowly, accepting her suddenly tender and very human kiss.
 
"As do I," he murmured back.
 
***
"Where is it? Where's the locket Yamcha gave me?" she panicked. Bulma lay on the vast bed, hugging her knees and rocking slowly to herself. It dawned on her that somewhere in the ruckus of her abduction that someone had stolen it. Suddenly that piece of hope seemed to die, and Bulma buried her face in the pillow. She didn't care what they would do. Without that shred of her world, what did it matter? How could they find her out in space with these Saiyans?
 
"Stupid, Bulma, Stupid!" she snapped, pushing herself up and looking around the room. She heard the noise of the shower going, and realized the Prince was probably inside. Slowly she slid off the bed, and looked around the chamber.
 
A chiming noise sounded, and Bulma turned. "Milord, milady Bulma, is it acceptable to bring repast and clothing for the banquet?"
 
"Go away," Bulma snapped. "Just leave me alone!"
 
"But the Prince must be ready for the banquet! Are you not helping him get dressed? I have your festival garments here!" said Naiya.
 
"I'm not dressing like a WHORE!" Bulma snapped.
 
"Let me talk to her," said Tomic's voice. "Bulma, it's me. Can I come in?"
 
"All right," she sighed. The door slip open, and Tomic stood there, wearing Saiyan armor that was neatly polished. Bulma wore one of the casual gowns that Tomic had given her, and was hiding her décolletage with her hands.
 
"Can I come in? If you don't help the Prince get dressed there will be hell to pay. I'll help if you won't," said Tomic. Sighing, Bulma moved back to let her friend enter.
"I brought you something that might cheer you up. You don't have to wear a gown. You're supposed to help my Father Bardock. I have brought you a Fourth Class set of armor. It's similar to what I first wore on the ship."
 
"Armor?" she asked.
 
"Saiyan female warriors have the option of ceremonial armor with their gowns," said Tomic. Indeed Bulma noticed that from the waist up Tomic wore her breastplate the one with the gold armor straps, but a veilskirt covered her thighs and she even saw a glittering gold ring on Tomic's tail, which was slowly waving back and forth, instead of being tucked around her waist.
 
"Let me see," Bulma said as Tomic handed her the midnight blue armor. A single strap crossed over one shoulder, brown in color, and the rest was black. A light blue gauzy gown and spandex top coordinated with it.
 
"You're the rank of scientist fourth class. But since you serve the prince, you may wear the dark royal blue like his inner guards and assassins. Black would be for the newly arrived, but the dark blue is a special science operations guard," said Tomic.
 
"Thank goodness, I'm sick of this barbarella shit," Bulma breathed. Tomic helped her take off the other garment and get dressed. Spandex shorts completed the bottom, and the blue veilskirt flowed around her waist like a midnight blue cloud. The dark black bodice was fastened with the blue armor strap, leaving her chest and shoulders bare so the bracelet with the Vegetasei emblem still showed her slave/servant status. White boots and gloves completed the ensemble. Except the boots had no gold on the toes like Vegeta's or other elite would.
 
"It's about time you got that woman dressed, Corporal," the Prince grunted, emerging from the bathing area with a white robe draped around him.
 
"Is it all right for her to wear the ceremonial armor with the fact that she's."
 
"I don't give a damn. Just get her ass there. And unless you're going to help me get dressed woman, get out," Vegeta glared at her.
 
"Sire?" asked Jennlynn.
 
"Are you talking to me, your High and mightiness?" Bulma asked slowly.
 
"Yes idiot. Tomic, leave us. Either stay and help me dress, or sit with the low classes and be at risk for being groped. Or attend me and accept my protection," Vegeta said as he glared at Bulma.
 
"Fine, I'll stay dammit. Where's his Majesty's armor," Bulma grumbled.
 
Tomic bowed and left, while Bulma hunted around for Vegeta's armor. Jennlynn stood there, helping her find pieces and such, and Vegeta held out his arms for them to attend him. Bulma couldn't help but stare at his body as they pulled off his robe and arrayed him in the various garments they held out for him to step into. She only saw a brief flash of his bare skin before he wore the spandex and a sleeveless blue shirt. Next came the other components and he stood grandly in front of the mirror looking at his reflection with a critical eye.
 
"Don't just stand there, dolt, preen me," he grunted to Jennlynn. "And you, get my cape if you will."
 
"Whatever," Bulma mumbled, jerking it out and dragging it so she could fasten the long red cape to his shoulders, under the gold shoulder flashes.
 
Expertly Jennlynn picked through his hair grooming it in the manner a Saiyan would by straightening the stiff yet soft hair with her fingers. Bulma did the same annoyedly jerking hairs into place with a firmer tug. Yet the Prince didn't seem to notice. To her shock he even wore a gold tail ring halfway up his furry brown appendage, ornately carved and fitted into place without slipping off. As he wrapped it around his waist it gleamed in front like a carved belt buckle, giving the illusion the tail was simply a furry belt. It dawned on her that was the purpose Tomic's tail ring served. With ceremonial garments all Saiyans seemed to have them.
 
"Attend me," he said, holding his arms out to either one. Bulma saw Jennlynn stand on his left, and Vegeta grasped Bulma's hand and held it in his own gloved one. Flanked by both women he strode out.