Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Second Chances for Bardock's Sons ❯ Give and Take ( Chapter 27 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Vegeta's Celestial Gambit
Bulma Gives, Vegeta Takes
 
Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ. Funimation owns Dragon Ball Z and Toriyama created it. I own any fanfiction characters mentioned otherwise like Chablis, Tomic, Zucchini, and others. This is for entertainment only, not to make money.
 
M for language and lemon lime. Thanks to Miu, Heiress, and everyone else who's reviewed this!
 
By StarbearerTM aka Trynia Merin
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
Bulma had met Bardock and Bharbera soon after the negotiations with Zarbon for the freedom of the Saiyan race. She soon started work on a gravity chamber that he had postulated. Instead of having to wait on the prince hand and foot all the time, she was now able to use her scientific talents more favorably as the ship traveled on the way to Idsarsei. After a month of spaceflight they reached the world that served as Vegeta's temporary base. They had left Zarbon's craft far behind, and his assurance that they would be called for service in exchange for their freedom from direct rule by Frosta. He would allow them to take residence on Idsarsei with the other Saiyans, provided they did not try to leave without the orders and directives of Frosta. No longer did they purge planets. Now the Saiyans were an elite fighting force for the Empress to enforce her rule on the empire she inherited from Freiza. But being forced to come and go at Zarbon's directive and orders were little better then living in a gilded cage.
Three months had passed, and Bulma often spent the night in her own quarters on Idsarsei Prime's main city. The planet was lush with green rainforests, and the inhabitants were feral catlike beings. Most of the surviving Saiyans lived in the city and in the jungle villages. Vegeta inhabited a set of apartments in the Royal palace of Princess Mandarin, supreme ruler of Idsarsei Prime. Her concubines Ascorbic and Tangerine served as governors for the small collective of planets under this race's group. Vegeta sat as a co regent, governing over the Saiyans that served him. But it was almost in name only, for he answered to Zarbon, who answered to Frosta. No sign of Brolly had yet been seen, since Frosta had used her special ultimate power to send him into a time warp. But scientists predicted he'd return in nine more months. Daily Vegeta and the other Saiyans trained in the rudimentary gravity chambers. But Bulma, Tomic and Bardock labored with other Saiyan scientists to produce one that would duplicate 400 times.
 
That night there was a feast to celebrate the alliance between Idsarsei and Vegetasei. An alliance that had lasted ten years was being toasted by massive amounts of food and drink. As the Prince of all Saiyans, Vegeta was expected to attend with his others. Bulma had taken a seat near the Prince at his table, and watched him and others strategically get wasted. On into the night and day the party would continue. Raditz and Tomic had already been dismissed with the other Saiyans to their homes. Finally Vegeta let Nappa escort him away with Mandarin's good will that the alliance would continue.
 
Back in the apartments, Napa helped Vegeta to remove his red cloak. Sighing the Prince lay on his couch, clutching his stomach as off to one side Bulma was pouring him some water. It had been a long party. Now he was anxious to rest. The woman Bulma he heard was escorted to his chambers out of fear of someone else claiming her. Exclusively she was Vegeta's property, indicated by the gold collar marked with the Vegetasei royal crest. Even though she was a Scientist, he still owned her. The garment she wore belonged to Tomic, one of the gowns Raditz had bought his mate long ago which she wore for the feast. Fortunately it served as a good change of clothing for the earthling scientist. Bulma was glad to be away from the leering eyes of Mandarin and her people. Even on Idsarsei the sexual couplings were far more liberal then Earth. Turles had sent Tomic as her escort, and a bath and meal had made her feel more spirited.
 
Now she arranged the food she had brought for her 'masters'. On some occasions she still performed small duties for the Prince after hours as a scientist. It was easier now to see the Prince for what he was, wearied and young. Vegeta was a scared young adult like she, weighed down by the mantle of expectation. Quietly she moved just outside the entrance to Vegeta's bedchamber. A small couch served as a sleeping place for Bulma, so she could wait on the Prince as his personal chamber servant if he called her after her duties. That had come more occasionally. But he never took her to his bed. Except to sleep, and he had not done much of that lately. Naiya and Jennlynn had taken that. Still he slept best with Bulma in his arms. Serving Vegeta's needs was infinitely preferable to being sold to someone else.
 
Nappa asked, "Shall I get you some meds from Raditz' mate?"
 
"No," Vegeta muttered, shooing him away. "I will summon you when I am ready for bed... now leave me be. I need... some air..."
 
Once he had left, Vegeta softly moaned and felt the churning in his stomach. Bulma came forth out of the darkness as he softly chuckled. Sadness and happiness all rolled together as his next words slurred off his tongue; "You're not so ugly in this light, woman."
 
"Your Majesty?" Bulma asked. "Thanks for the compliment but you're plastered."
 
"There are many ways of getting trashed," he laughed sadly and softly. Bulma came forth from the darkness carrying a bottle of fresh water and some crackers on a plate. She knelt beside his couch, and set both items on the table.
 
"Here, try this. It`ll keep your stomach from getting rancid. And let you sleep off the effects of the banquet," she said, tipping the powder into the glass. A soft fizzing came from an encapsulated product called Alka seltzer.
 
"Oh take it away, woman!" he sighed. Before she firmly seized his chin, and tipped the contents of the vessel down his throat. He had neither the muscular control nor the reflexes to stop her. He chuckled as he took hold of her hand.
 
"Vegeta?" she sighed. "I think you enjoyed the banquet way too much."
 
"And you had your share of fun, didn't you woman?" he asked, gently tracing her palm with one finger. His stomach slowly was beginning to settle, as the effects of the alcohol were mellowing into a fine haze.
 
"Yeah, but I held off because I've been hung-over before Vegeta. You're really gonna be pissed off tomorrow."
 
"Feh. It's nothing. I got twice as trashed when Nappa and Cabernet had their mating reunion. I am no stranger to such things. The Prince of all Saiyans CAN hold his liquor. Princess Mandarin and her mate were very pleased with how well the Saiyans enjoyed themselves."
 
"Is it smart to tempt fate and puke it up?” Bulma frowned.
 
"A Prince has to attend social functions. You're a débutante daughter of a multinational corporation so you should know that more then anyone," he said, lifting his head from the cushions to look at her with glazed black eyes. "It wouldn't be seemly to refuse food and drink given by the ruling house of Idsarsei since they're my biggest allies!"
 
"Vegeta you're stinking drunk, and your breath smells horrible!” Bulma waved her hand. “Now c'mon!”
 
"This is not drunkenness, but a mere relaxation of my sharpness. You would do well to let yourself enjoy," he laughed sadly. And gently patted her shoulder with his large gloved hand as he went on to say, "Little one you must not concern yourself with me. I have had many a feast as this. And you're just wasting your time worrying about me when you can entertain me…”
 
“Vegeta, Yamcha's my boyfriend,” she mumbled. Just why she told him that she wondered.
 
“Could have fooled me,” Vegeta mumbled, catching her chin. “Why do you waste your time on him when you could have one of the strongest warriors? Besides, he's light years away! The chances of you returning are slim to none…”
 
“I love him,” she whispered.
 
“Liar,” Vegeta laughed in her face. He grabbed her ear and glanced at it. “I see no bite mark.”
 
“Vegeta lay off. We don't' chew on each other.”
 
“There's no ring with a lump of coal squeezed into a diamond. Isn't that customary for a male to give his intended mate?” Vegeta mumbled.
 
“Vegeta, go to sleep,” Bulma sighed, pushing his hand away. She swung his legs onto the couch, and realized how he wasn't much taller then she.
 
“The weakling females don't interest me,” he mumbled.
 
“What about Jennlynn and Naia?”
 
“They are not as intelligent as you nor would they take my children as well as you might. And the other women from your world are idiots,” Vegeta mumbled.
 
"I think it wise if you retire now," she said, putting a hand to his face. Her hand turned his cheek to one side then the other as she looked at the color of his complexion. His breathing increased as she moved closer to look at his eyes. And her hand moved over his stomach in practiced probing of first aid. Of course he could have dismissed her services to call a healer, but somehow she felt some responsibility to tend to the reason she went into space with Tomic and Raditz to begin with. To stop the Saiyan Prince from coming to earth and drawing Brolly after them.
 
"As always you are wise as you... are lovely..." he sighed, feeling her place a cold wet cloth over his brow.
 
"Now I know you're drunk,” Bulma laughed blushing at his out of character compliment.
 
"No, I order you to stay and keep me company, woman,” Vegeta said, grabbing her wrist with a gloved hand. “Please woman? I want to know more about your planet?”
 
Vegeta pulled her to sit near him. Moving to a sitting position as he guided her to sit at his side. She shivered at being so close to him. His head reeled as he shouldered himself to sit upright, and swing his legs down to the floor. For the moment he stopped, as if the room was spinning and he was trying to get his equilibrium. Bright colors sang into his tired eyes. Already the chill of the Idsarjin artificial night seeped into their clothes.
 
"Do you miss your world?” Vegeta asked.
 
"Yes, but when you let me work with Bardock instead of being a chamber maid, it's gotten to be a bit more bearable. Maybe even liking it somewhat," she said.
 
"I am glad," he said slowly and deliberately. A smile crept across his lips.
 
"What's the progress on my gravity chamber?” he asked.
 
“Soon. Bardock and Tomic are a big help,” Bulma said, relieved to have the pressure off. "There is much to be done. So much to be done, it fills the days... and some of the nights..." he said.
 
"You like it here, don't' you?” Vegeta laughed.
 
"Let me help you to lie down. C'mon Prince, upsy daisy," Bulma grunted.
 
Slowly she lifted under his elbow as he rose. She gripped the small illumination globe in her other hand from the table. The Prince limped clumsily against her as she guided him to his bed. Somehow his white booted foot got in the way of hers and both went flying. Bulma and Vegeta caught themselves on each other as they stumbled.
 
Bulma too was feeling the effects of her intoxication, although she had hid it well. She eased him to the edge, and suddenly lost balance. Only to send her erstwhile teacher onto the bed headlong as he tipped over. She moved over him, a bit concerned, as her chest happened to brush over his. Vegeta's armored chest landed under her as she sprawled across him. For a moment she did not see him as an alien Prince, but as a man. Laughing and breathless as his eyes fixed into hers amorously. "You are pretty, small one," he repeated softly.
 
"Vegeta, let's get this armor off you,” Bulma said, swallowing hard at the compliments that alcohol wrestled from him. Vegeta felt her crawl off him to sit on the side. He fumbled with the waistband of his armor, trying to lift it up. Bulma fiddled with hidden clasps and separated back from front. Soon they tossed it down on the floor. Vegeta then crossed his arms and tugged his shirt up over to throw down. Bulma gasped to see the multiple scars zigzagging over his chest.
 
“Kami where the hell did that come from?” she asked.
 
“Freiza's men, where do you think,” Vegeta mumbled. He grabbed her face again with a gloved hand.
 
“Vegeta, I'm sorry,” she said.
 
“Don't be. Forget it woman,” Vegeta waved a dismissive hand. “I ask again, are you not lonely here... without those friends you once had?"
 
"I am happy, I mean I can learn to be when I'm not licking someone's boots and wasting my brain cells," she said, struggling to a sitting position. And was about to move off the bed when she felt his hand on hers.
 
"True, you wouldn't be here if your weren't a nosy female who wanted to know how the universe worked?" he slurred.
 
“Yes,” she chuckled, rubbing his palm with her fingers. "That's past. I'm trying to help you kick Brolly's ass remember. So we can save both our planets. You're the Prince and I'm one of your scientists.”
 
"That was not my intent for this to happen as it did," he said, tracing her ear's curve with his nose. "But something far different."
 
"Far different?" she couldn't help but wonder. "How so?" Emotions choked in her throat as he pulled her shoulders to face him.
 
"I had thought you'd come here to see the Prince, small one. Because you always were looking for a strong warrior to carry you off,” he said.
 
“Where did you hear THAT?” she blushed.
 
“Raditz mate Tomic blurted it out,” he laughed. “How you wanted to wish for some Prince Charming.”
 
Blushing profusely Bulma scooted to the edge of the bed. She panted, “I'm going to KILL her!”
 
“Is it not true, that you wanted to wish for a perfect mate?” Vegeta asked. “With those… dragon sphere things…”
 
“I… I don't know what you're talking about,” she said quickly, removing his gloved hand from caressing her cheek.
 
“I always know what I'm talking about woman,” Vegeta growled impatiently. “Answer me.”
 
“Yes, if you want to know. But I was only 16. And when you're that age you're horny and romantic with stars in your eyes. And I have Yamcha's love and if I have to wait for him I will,” she trailed off.
 
“Bullshit,” Vegeta snickered. Bulma's face turned away as she gritted her teeth.
 
“Can we talk about something else?” she pleaded.
 
“Keep telling yourself that and you'll believe it. Do you think that if you'd never return he'd sit on his thumb and spin? Someone like him who women would probably throw themselves at? He'd find someone ELSE eventually,” Vegeta snickered.
 
“Shut up,” Bulma mumbled.
 
"Sooner or later the days turn into weeks, and the weeks months and years. He won't wait for you when he can have another in your absence,” Vegeta said slurred. “But he's a fool. Because you're enough of a pain in the ass for any male to be caught with for a lifetime.”
 
“Vegeta, please,” Bulma rolled her eyes.
 
“More fool him. Almost no woman would hold the attention of the Prince of All Saiyans, especially someone from a weak planet like yours,” he drawled, his voice raspy.
 
“What are you babbling about,” Bulma asked, pulling off his gloves. She felt him rest a booted foot on her lap, and tugged it off. She pinched her nose from the nasty smell of his sweaty feet before he fumbled with the other. Vegeta almost toppled off the bed in his haste had his tail not snagged her waist.
 
“Hey!” she yelped as they landed together in the center of the bed.
 
“I saw you in my scouter,” Vegeta said, tapping the device on his head. Bulma grabbed the device and pulled it off his ear, tossing it to the side.
 
“Did you?” Bulma asked looking down at her feet. One hung over the edge of the bed as the other was hunched under her.
 
“Yes,” he murmured, tangling his fingers in her blue hair. “Across the whole blasted universe I saw you. And now I can't get your infernal face out of my mind. I don't like it but I think that I'm… infatuated with you.”
 
“Vegeta,” She whispered, fingering his hand. He kissed her hand, lips moving along it. Still it twanged with the burn. Something melted inside Bulma at his gentle touch. Seizing his hand she kissed it, brushing her nose along his arm.
 
She lost all control as he pulled her down with him. But her dress had tangled in her legs, as they were tangled with his. He struggled to rise, but felt his strength and muscle control give as he lay back with a soft laugh. His spandex covered pelvis pressed up against her underneath, his lean muscled frame strong under her. She didn't realize just how firm his muscles were.
 
Pressing her lips to his full ones. "Oh, it is different," she half laughed.
 
Bulma gently stroked his hand up her sheath dress, his finger tracing up her thigh. She flinched, drawing in her breath sharply. He steadied her with one leg over her two, firmly laying her to the bed on her back as he propped himself up on one arm. His hands began to slowly caress along her leg, feeling the tension. She felt as a bow ready to snap its arrow away as she choked her excitement. The hand slipped as his lips touched her cheek, then traced down her sensitive neck to her collar. And he laid a kiss just under it, before kissing a path to her breast. Bulma shivered tears in her eyes at the softness and gentleness of his touch. Each finger caress was like acid fire, soothing and warm.
 
"Don't be scared woman, I won't hurt you," he urged softly.
 
Eagerly she pulled his face to hers, feeling the pressure of his nose against hers. And the firmness of his body to hers. He gently lowered himself to straddle her hips; his weight pressing down from above as his lips began a second sojourn to her chest. The tongue flickered out soft and moist over her bare skin as if to smell and taste. The scent of his sweaty hair caught and tickled her nose. Bulma gasped, afraid to cry out lest someone hear them.
 
"Don't be afraid," he urged her. "If you wish I will stop now..."
 
"No. Please... I'm not scared Vegeta. I should be nuts but I don't want you to stop."
 
She bit her lip as a cry stifled in her throat at his hand caressing betwixt her legs. He shushed her with his lips upon hers, nuzzling her ear with his nose again.
 
"Vegeta!" she choked off a scream.
 
"Ssh now little one... I will be gentle. Let me know if it hurts... I know a first time is painful. Let me take it away before someone else tears it away," came his voice.
 
“Oh Vegeta,” she moaned.
 
“Stop me now if you don't want me to take it away,” he rasped, cupping her face in his hands as he loomed over her. His furry tail wrapped around her waist as he tore her clothes from her in a fluid motion.
 
“I want you to take it Vegeta,” she whispered.
 
“So be it, woman,” he whispered, laying her bottom on his hips as he knelt between her legs. He cradled her body and then thrust hard and fast inside her.
 
As he broke her barrier, tears welled up in her eyes at the white-hot pain that suddenly subsided into something bearable, and something rather pleasant. "Vegeta,” she gritted, not knowing the words to ask. "It hurts so good... it... is not like anything...!"
 
“Say my name,” he gently urged. She felt the tears coming as she sobbed on the waves on strangeness. They were as the tide, lapping up and back with each wave. Before suddenly she lay there, spent as she felt the white-hot fire searing into the most intense happiness that seized her inside. Both moving as the relentless pull of the Idsarjin sun on the world Prime. Bulma felt the buzzing in her mind as loud as the ocean roar. And the wetness of his sweat against hers as she felt the night receive her.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
Again she awakened, this time with twin sunlight in her face. She squinted as she held her hand to eclipse the offensive bright shafts. Bulma lay on her back, a strong arm draped over her chest. Shifting slightly she felt the softness of the sheets under her tight tired back, and spread her legs under the sheet. Slowly she turned over, feeling the leg that latched around hers. Muscled and lean all angles that merged into her leg. Gently she eased his face into view, the angular features soft against the pillows in the lights of the ship's artificial sun. Like a fine marble statue. Softly his breath pulsed into her face, with a gentle snoring. She had never seen him as this, but somehow the sadness and strangeness set into her naked form as she felt temporarily like retreating.
Gently touching her nose to his one last time, she tried to disentangle herself from his embrace. The movement shocked him awake, as the green eyes blinked open to peer up at her. His hand went to his head as he groaned. And she felt herself slinking out from between the sheets. To rise and hopefully find her gown to slink away.
 
"Woman?" he asked, glancing up at her. She struggled to hunt for her gown, pulling the sheet up off the bed to hide herself from him in the morning light.
 
Vegeta moaned as he tried to get up. And clumsily struggled as his legs were caught in the blanket. "Woman... wait... come back here..." he urged.
 
"I... need to leave. I've got to get to work on the GR," she stammered.
 
"No. I order you to come back here at once!" he said, firmly struggling to kick the blanket free. Slithering under the covers he made his way to the edge of the bed, and scrambled out. Promptly thudding unceremoniously on the floor after Bulma. She moved to help him, for even in her fear that must not have felt very welcome this hour of morning.
 
"Vegeta, I apologize for taking advantage of you! You were drunk and I wasn't thinking clearly!”
 
"Woman, shut up and listen to me," he muttered crossly as he pressed a hand over her lips. "Don't think you can just slink away from my side like a thief in the night!"
 
"Don't make this any harder than it is!" she felt herself saying. Grabbing her wrist he pulled her to the bed again. Bulma felt the tears come, and she pressed them back in shame.
 
"Sh... don't cry now woman, I wanted you," he said as he saw her tears. He felt the lump of lead in his skull along with queasiness in his stomach as she sobbed into his arms. He rocked her against him as she continued to softly cry.
 
"Why... do I feel so strange?" she asked him.
 
“Didn't you want this, woman?” Vegeta asked her as he clutched her tightly to his body.
 
“Not like this,” Bulma sniffled.
 
“Do stop crying girl, you can't change it. And I'm not disgusted. You're quite a passionate little thing, and I'm very pleasantly surprised! It can't be THAT bad,” Vegeta asked her.
 
“I shouldn't have done it,” she sniffled.
 
“Are you worried because you're still faithful to that human?” he asked.
 
“He's all I have left,” she whispered.
 
“You can still have him if we ever return to earth,” Vegeta said. Bulma pushed against his chest.
 
“WHAT?” she blinked.
 
“I would not like it, but all powerful people have their concubines,” Vegeta grimaced. “But I'd urge you to reconsider because I am a very jealous prince.”
 
“You bastard, it's not like that!” she snapped, wiping tears out of her eyes in anger.
 
“I don't want anyone else with you, woman,” Vegeta snarled possessively in his throat. He caught her hand despite his hazed reflexes.
 
“I'm not a whore!” she blurted out.
 
“I'm not saying you are!” he snapped at her. He winced as he felt his aching head again. It felt as if it would explode.
 
"But you and I aren't married or even dating! And I didn't break up with Yamcha before I left!” she said hotly.
 
"It was our decision. Yours and mine. I have no shame about what happened,” Vegeta glared at her, tugging her towards him. She landed into his muscular arms as he wrapped her tightly in them.
 
“Vegeta please let me go!”
 
“He will find another while you're gone. You're a fool to think otherwise,” Vegeta whispered.
 
“You're lying… He told me he loves me and would go to the ends of the earth for me!!” sniffled her.
 
“Maybe so, but I want you, female! I claim you,” Vegeta glared at her.
 
“You can't do that,” she shouted, squirming in his grasp.
 
“I can and I do,” he said stiffly, grabbing her arms and twisting her to face him. “I want you as my own. And I have the right to choose whomever I wish as my mate.”
 
“Are you insane?” she swallowed hard. “I thought that you needed another Saiyan! Nappa and Cabernet said since some Saiyan females survived that you'd be duty bound to…”
 
“Feh, I don't give a shit. I want you,” he snarled. “Now will you come back and lay with me? Everyone's still fast asleep. And there is no need for fear... ooh my head... except oh... did I really consume as much as I think?"
 
"You had more than me,” she glared at him.
 
“Why do you not see that I'm serious with my offer, woman?” he glanced up at her. “Or is it because you see me as some repulsive creature?”
 
“I don't know,” she whispered.
 
“You want a mate among your own kind is that it?” Vegeta asked quietly. Bulma shook her head.
 
“I don't know Vegeta. I don't just hop into bed with someone else. I'm not a slut,” she whispered.
 
“I never said you were idiot!” he growled at her, softly nuzzling her cheek.
 
"It's too fast Vegeta. I just can't... I don't... want my life to change again,” she whispered.
 
"Then don't let it... we have a little time still..." Vegeta murmured.
 
"But they will know I did not come back to my room last night... what if they know," she despaired.
 
"They will know nothing that is not their business. I'm the Prince and I have power over what they say and do?" he said.
 
"It isn't a one night stand,” she said.
 
“Then why are you afraid of me?” Vegeta asked. “Am I a monster in your eyes? Because you've seen me kill is that it? Do I offend your human sensibilities? Didn't the soldiers of your planet kill to preserver their own?”
 
“I don't know Vegeta. I can't answer. Please just let me go! I can't think,” she pleaded, shaking her head.
 
“So be it, but I will not forget this, woman,” Vegeta said as he released her hand.
 
"I'm a slave to you," she whispered.
 
"If that is how you wish to be treated, then that is how it is," Vegeta snarled. “Get out of my sight then. Begone with you, slave I'm done with you for now!”
 
“Fine, I WILL you royal pain in the ass!” she snapped. Swallowing hard she grabbed her robe. Hastily she slipped it on. Within minutes she had stolen away from his chambers. No one was yet awake to notice her leaving she hoped.
 
“You will regret this woman,” he said quietly. “But you WILL be mine one way or another. This I vow.”
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------