Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Things Aren't Always What They Appear To Be ❯ Dinner Gone Bad ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Things Aren't Always What They Appear To Be

Chapter 4. Dinner Gone Bad

        Usually at this time of day if Alicia didn't have to do anything she went to the garden. There was a special tree with a swing just for her. Leash had sweet talked Vegeta into getting it for her. Leash just started swing when a little boy her age walked in and sat next to the tree not realizing that someone was there.

        "Hello." Leash said with a smile surprising the boy.

        "Oh hello." He said and put his head in his hands.

        "What's your name?! Why do you look so sad?"

        "My name is Gohan." He said melancholy.

        "Oh, why do you look so sad?" Leash asked again.

        "Because my Daddy's dead and so is my friend, Piccolo. I don't know where my Mom is and these saiyan guys scare me!" Gohan wailed, letting everything that he had bottle up inside out.

        Well they shouldn't, he is one! Leash thought as she noticed Gohan's tail. "I'm sorry you lost your parents. I lost my mom too. And I don't know what I would do without my daddy. Hey! I know where to find your mom!"

        "Really?!" Gohan asked as he looked up at the purple haired girl still sitting on the swing.

        "Yup! Follow me." Leash said as she got up.
Gohan stood up to follow her and whipped his tears away. As he began to follow Alicia out of the garden he asked. "Did you know you have purple hair?"

        "Ah duh." Leash said and hit her head with the palm of her hand. "This sort of hair color is normal with my people. Oh yeah, how rude of me. Sometimes I get to excited and forget things. My name's Leash." She said with a smile.

        "Alicia Joy Spellman get your butt home right now!" They heard a stern voice call.

        "Oh I got to go. That's my aunt Rebecca. Tell you what. You meet me here tomorrow same time, same place and we'll go find your mom. Ok?"

        "Ok." Gohan said, he was a little confused.

        "Bye."

        "Bye." Gohan yelled as Leash ran towards her aunt Rebecca.

        *~*~*< font color="black">

Bulma opened the huge doors. When she looked in she was in awe. There was this humongous room with a big long table in it. Sitting at the head of the table was King Vegeta, with his son sitting on the right hand side.

        "Ah Ms. Briefs I presume." King Vegeta said as he stood up from the table. "You're even more beautiful then I imagined. My son did not give you justice." Bulma blushed a little at the statement. Prince Vegeta just sat there with a disgusted look on his face.

        Damnold bastard shouldn't be flirting with young woman any more.

        "Please, Bulma, sit down." Bulma did as told. She sat right across from Prince Vegeta. Vegeta looked up and got his first real look at Bulma since she came in.

        Father was right. She is much more beautiful then . . . Hey now there are those damn thoughts again!

        The servants brought in food. The saiyans began to eat right away. Bulma wasn't quite sure what the food was. She took a little bite. Well whatever it is its good.

        In between bites King Vegeta asked Bulma questions. She answered carefully but quickly so she would not get her host mad. Prince Vegeta slowly stopped eating and put his elbow on the table head in hand staring at Bulma. When Bulma realized Vegeta was staring at her she again blushed.

        "What? Why do you keep staring at me?" Bulma questioned.

        "I am not woman!" Vegeta answered getting red with anger.

        "Yes you were. I've been watching you for quite some time now and . . ." King Vegeta was cut off.

        "I was not woman there's something on your head." Vegeta said to Bulma.

"Where?! What is it?!" Bulma said going to her purse to get out a mirror.

"Oh I'm sorry that's just your ugly face." Vegeta said with a smirk and began to laugh. Bulma fumed.

"Baka!"

"Bitch!"

"All right you two that's enough!" King Vegeta bellowed over Bulma and Vegeta's quarreling.

        "I'm sorry your majesty. If I may I think I'll retire to my quarters. It's been a long day." Bulma said with a bow now trying to ignore Vegeta.

"Of course. Allow my son to escort you back." King Vegeta said now looking at his son. Vegeta glared at his father.

"Sure it would be an honor." Vegeta said dripping with sarcasm. Bulma glared at him but followed him out any way.

That woman has spunk. I like her. True she's not a saiyan but I think she'll produce a fine hire to the throne. King Vegeta thought then went back to eating.

        *~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*